• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#41 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:17 AM

Thanks Zero! I really appreciate it happy.gif

#42 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:28 AM

You're welcome guys, right now, I'm getting the 2 movie for some reason. I still don't know how its out already, but I'm gonna check for legit-ness. If it is, I'll post it as well. I'll need at least six hours for the download since not many people seem to be seeding it since it came out recently.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#43 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:17 AM

Sad news, I was punked, bamboozled, tricked! That second movie turned out to be nothing more then the second half of Rebuild 1.0. Gonna kill those guys next time I see em!

#44 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 11 January 2008 - 04:45 AM

Is it available on youtube or veoh to watch without downloading the torrent?

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#45 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:12 AM

Stage6 might have it, not too sure though. Just get the torrent, it's worth it!

@.@ Rei looks absolutely gorgeous in Rebuild...

#46 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:23 PM

Can't wait for asuka in the 2nd movie

#47 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:36 PM

Attention all NERV personal, attention all NERV personal. We have received an object of high importance and request immediate observations. Repeat, requesting immediate observations. Neon Genesis Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 has been subbed by numerous fansubbing groups. However, only one source was made available.

NGE Rebuild 1.0 You are (not) Alone

Fellow Otakus, I present to you the Rebuild, sub version.

#48 Zoro50

Zoro50

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

My life is now complete, it was almost painful to watch the move without subbed. Knowing what they where saying most of the time, but missing the new scenes

#49 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:15 AM

Time to pump some life into this dead beast. Although this doesn't have anything to do with the new movies, its Eva news and Eva news is always... well its regards to Eva and just saying that means that the beast ain't dead yet. Like a cow that needs to be shot in the head seven times Eva just won't die. Anyway, a new manga has been released and let's just say with Gainax putting a stamp of legitness(made up word) behind it one thing can be sure. The money cow know as Eva needs to be milk again. Well, a money cow thats been shot in the head 4 times already.

New Evangelion Manga

#50 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:39 PM

bumping Eva threads because I'm in an Eva mood.
:teehee:

#51 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:00 PM

Eva mood. :teehee:

That new manga thing is keeping me from my work. 111189.gif

#52 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

lolol
Do your work!
You moose.
Read it later.

#53 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:27 PM

Evangelion still lives! 2.0 is going live this year!

#54 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:28 PM

Yay :3

Is there a date for it?

#55 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:06 AM

All I know is that its set for the fall. Besides that, I and the rest of the community got nothing. But until then, theres always the manga and doujins, like Gakuen!

#56 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

Someone once told me that I must be insane to think that Eva is the best anime ever. Well, I'm sad to say but Japan thinks the same as I do.

Eva inspired pachinko hall.

Life size Asuka... HELLZ YEAH!

Eva doors XP

More Eva

Eva at large

Eva figurines on show case

Eva at the Tokyo Anime Center

Still marketing Eva like it was produced yesterday

I'm sure you agree with the new movie action figurines

Artbook on sale from the Eva movie

If anyone would like to debate me on this, I say bring it.

#57 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Jul 4 2008, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone once told me that I must be insane to think that Eva is the best anime ever. Well, I'm sad to say but Japan thinks the same as I do.

Eva inspired pachinko hall.

Life size Asuka... HELLZ YEAH!

Eva doors XP

More Eva

Eva at large

Eva figurines on show case

Eva at the Tokyo Anime Center

Still marketing Eva like it was produced yesterday

I'm sure you agree with the new movie action figurines

Artbook on sale from the Eva movie

If anyone would like to debate me on this, I say bring it.

Sorry Zero, but I'll have to wholeheartedly disagree. Eva the greatest anime ever? I think not...

There is only one anime that can be considered the greatest ever and that is Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z series. I don't care what you say about the redundant plot, the dragged out battles, and the enormous B.S. that comes with the series, it will always be the greatest. It has the top spot. It's in a league all of its own and nothing can touch it. This is the series that got people into anime. This is the anime that I watched religiously during my childhood, and it was the biggest thing behind Toonami's success when it was still on the weekdays.

With all the t.v. series, manga, merchandise, movies, no other anime will ever compare to its greatness and how popular it was and still is. If you think otherwise, then you'll be mauled by fanboys not only on earth, not only in the galaxy, but across the whole freaking universe.

So no anime/manga will ever touch the Dragon Ball series for the top spot. It's impossible and unfathomable. As for the number two spot, that is up for debate and many series can qualify for that role. But nothing will ever take over Dragon Ball's spot as the greatest anime ever.

#58 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jul 4 2008, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry Zero, but I'll have to wholeheartedly disagree. Eva the greatest anime ever? I think not...

There is only one anime that can be considered the greatest ever and that is Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z series. I don't care what you say about the redundant plot, the dragged out battles, and the enormous B.S. that comes with the series, it will always be the greatest. It has the top spot. It's in a league all of its own and nothing can touch it. This is the series that got people into anime. This is the anime that I watched religiously during my childhood, and it was the biggest thing behind Toonami's success when it was still on the weekdays.

With all the t.v. series, manga, merchandise, movies, no other anime will ever compare to its greatness and how popular it was and still is. If you think otherwise, then you'll be mauled by fanboys not only on earth, not only in the galaxy, but across the whole freaking universe.

So no anime/manga will ever touch the Dragon Ball series for the top spot. It's impossible and unfathomable. As for the number two spot, that is up for debate and many series can qualify for that role. But nothing will ever take over Dragon Ball's spot as the greatest anime ever.

You have it half right, Dragon Ball is the greatest manga ever DBZ is overrated just like Evangelion.

uc.png

#59 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:15 AM

No.

This will NOT happen again, its time for you ALL to keep your opinions to yourself.

There will not be a repeat of last time.

#60 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:19 AM

Listen to the Futaman. :teehee:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users