• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#41 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:50 AM

Hmm.. the events are still raw, so we must wait patiently for the next few chapters. For now, we can only intuitively interpret the situation. Bear in mind I'm preparing for the worst so I took MS' translation for granted.

Well I guess we all need to live with the idea that she simply loves Sasuke and that may never change. But. Being in love with him is another matter entirely, and an understanding that the majority of this community can come to terms upon whom her heart truly lies with is Naruto, which is a notion we clearly see..... then again that power utterly remains with Kishimoto. Even so, the signifying expression she gave Sasuke's back doesn't integrally bode well with her words. I dunno, her facial expression kinda speaks louder to me and contradicts what she said. Its a mystery within a mystery. But as I said, we can only wait for future chapters to get further resolution (at least i hope so since this chapter asked more questions than it answered).

Well said ^^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#42 Kikuyu

Kikuyu

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:- 3 - not sure

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:42 PM

I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt of what she meant back there wasn't romantically implied rather on a platonic sense, or it could also be a possibility that she's kind of "testing the waters" for Sasuke whether he's back on track with Team 7 or he's basically trying to do things his way and tramples down those who try to get in that way. 

I recalled how Sai was observant on Sakura's behavior prior to Sasuke's sudden participation in the war. That her smile was false. And Sai is just freaking good with observing with these things, he should be a psychologist I mean yeah he's like "you cannot unsee that" on Naruto when he stated how obvious his crush on her, and guilt tripping Sakura with how the magnitude of Naruto's feelings for her is causing a burden at the same time. Seems like she's been half-hearted from the beginning and when it came down to finally being convinced that Sasuke is back, then it all crumbles down when he started yappin' about this revolution plan.

But she was desperate, alright. Desperate to mend a broken bond and not because she wanted him for herself, she wanted him back because she cherishes her team so much. they were her brothers to some extent. I think the "love/loved" whatever if its past or present tense, is misleading or fans are just too hard-on with their shipping that they tend to overlook the wholeness of the plot in the first place.

I still get the feeling she loves Sasuke I mean can other fans not narrow down the definition of love in this manga, I've seen how Kishimoto portrayed this word through his characters and how it circulated in the entire manga. If we have seen the love between family love, nakama love,  uh patriotism (lol), love for passion and love for such bizarre things well heck we know there's romance but let's face it, that's not the main hype of Naruto but undeniably a driving force for the Characters that embodies it. 

Lastly, Kishimoto as an author would want to keep his readers intrigued and so it's likely expected that he's going to troll here and there with pairings.  

Edited by obsidianblues, 18 October 2014 - 01:45 PM.

tumblr_n71ofgOGge1qenrnlo1_500.gif

"   "The moment of one’s confession, is the moment of another’s dumping" 
-Harima Kenji

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users