52 replies to this topic

#41 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

Isn't this Mangekyo Muslim's thread from NB?
However, I doubt it. No interest in Byakugan in the big scale of doujutsus.
However, in the Yin and Yang symbol. In the middle, we have the circle. Either it's filled or not, it's a circle. The Haruno symbol. And I always said that she is the balance between them. And it was proven even in the manga, countless times. The first showcase of this idea is when Team 7 is made. She is literally the balance between Sasuke and Naruto. She has the knowledge that Naruto lacks and she doesn't have the talent that Sasuke has, as in Ninjutsu. As well, Sasuke lacked the guts that Naruto had, therefore having him own place. Every single one of them complete each other. Sasuke has learned to work in team with others, Sakura has learned to fight more and both Naruto and Sasuke took advantage, in the good way, of course, of her knowledge and wisdom.
Also, Kishi did a big emphasis on her importance on Gaara arc, 1 tailed one, back in part 1, when both Naruto and Sasuke fought for Sakura because she inspired them both. Sasuke told Naruto to take Sakura and leave because he didn't want anyone dear to him to be hurt, later, Sakura confronted Gaara in order to protect Sasuke from his attack and after this, Naruto took the courage to fight Gaara in his beast mode. Is so nice to see those things. They literally are mirrored (Naruto and Sasuke) while the middle of both mirrors, the glue that sticks them together if you want to say like that, it's Sakura.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#42 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Apr 13 2013, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
However, in the Yin and Yang symbol. In the middle, we have the circle. Either it's filled or not, it's a circle. The Haruno symbol. And I always said that she is the balance between them. And it was proven even in the manga, countless times. The first showcase of this idea is when Team 7 is made. She is literally the balance between Sasuke and Naruto. She has the knowledge that Naruto lacks and she doesn't have the talent that Sasuke has, as in Ninjutsu. As well, Sasuke lacked the guts that Naruto had, therefore having him own place. Every single one of them complete each other. Sasuke has learned to work in team with others, Sakura has learned to fight more and both Naruto and Sasuke took advantage, in the good way, of course, of her knowledge and wisdom.
Also, Kishi did a big emphasis on her importance on Gaara arc, 1 tailed one, back in part 1, when both Naruto and Sasuke fought for Sakura because she inspired them both. Sasuke told Naruto to take Sakura and leave because he didn't want anyone dear to him to be hurt, later, Sakura confronted Gaara in order to protect Sasuke from his attack and after this, Naruto took the courage to fight Gaara in his beast mode. Is so nice to see those things. They literally are mirrored (Naruto and Sasuke) while the middle of both mirrors, the glue that sticks them together if you want to say like that, it's Sakura.

Well every team was made in a balance as Iruka said:

Team 10: The Ino-Shika-Cho formation, the yakamana power has the most range but its the weakest of the bunch and cannot do much battle worthy, it needs the other two to impede the movement of others. The Shadow manipulation has mid range but its not as far reaching as the Yakamana or as Strong as the Akamichi power. The Akamichi power is the stongest bust limited to melee and can make them slower (well the boulder form helps them move but its not the most accurate).

Team 8: Obviously for tracking and seraching skills, they each also have a specialty at a range. Shino is a long range fighter, Kiba is a mid, Hinata is a close.

Team 7: This team was unique, this was made based on the individuals rather than the abilities they had.
Naruto had fighting skills but lacked knowledge, this is why he was placed with Sakura and Sasuke to learn stuff.
Sakura was the smartest but had no combat skills, she was placed with Naruto and Sasuke to learn fighting efforts.
Sasuke had fighting skills above Naruto and was smart in his own right, but he was a loner and did not cooperate with anyone. He was placed with Naruto and Sakura to learn teamwork.

Obviously for team 7 this was the intended aspect and it worked for a while but then Sasuke bolted. Its kinda funny though between Naruto and Sakura, the whole heaven and earth concept this site is called kinda rears its head in a few situations requiring Sakura's brains and Naruto's power, but the whole concept of Narutos lack of wisdom and Sakura's lack of power does fit them as they accent each other. In part 2 Naruto is smarter and Sakura is stronger but hey still rely fit each other in the same way.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#43 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Apr 13 2013, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well every team was made in a balance as Iruka said:

Team 10: The Ino-Shika-Cho formation, the yakamana power has the most range but its the weakest of the bunch and cannot do much battle worthy, it needs the other two to impede the movement of others. The Shadow manipulation has mid range but its not as far reaching as the Yakamana or as Strong as the Akamichi power. The Akamichi power is the stongest bust limited to melee and can make them slower (well the boulder form helps them move but its not the most accurate).

Team 8: Obviously for tracking and seraching skills, they each also have a specialty at a range. Shino is a long range fighter, Kiba is a mid, Hinata is a close.

Team 7: This team was unique, this was made based on the individuals rather than the abilities they had.
Naruto had fighting skills but lacked knowledge, this is why he was placed with Sakura and Sasuke to learn stuff.
Sakura was the smartest but had no combat skills, she was placed with Naruto and Sasuke to learn fighting efforts.
Sasuke had fighting skills above Naruto and was smart in his own right, but he was a loner and did not cooperate with anyone. He was placed with Naruto and Sakura to learn teamwork.

Obviously for team 7 this was the intended aspect and it worked for a while but then Sasuke bolted. Its kinda funny though between Naruto and Sakura, the whole heaven and earth concept this site is called kinda rears its head in a few situations requiring Sakura's brains and Naruto's power, but the whole concept of Narutos lack of wisdom and Sakura's lack of power does fit them as they accent each other. In part 2 Naruto is smarter and Sakura is stronger but hey still rely fit each other in the same way.

Yeah, that is totally true. However, my referral was simply at the Yin and Yang symbol itself and how that is more for the team 7 than the doujutsus themselves. smile.gif

#44 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Apr 13 2013, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes this is Mangekyo Muslim's (now Twin Steps) thread, and that is me.

#45 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Apr 13 2013, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes this is Mangekyo Muslim's (now Twin Steps) thread, and that is me.

Thought so.

#46 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hard work and dedication.

And timeskips, don't forget timeskips.

#47 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Apr 12 2013, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before I begin, I'd like to ask you to please take you shipper goggles off.

thank you smile.gif.

I’ll start off by saying that the Hyuuga clans Symbol is the Ying-Yang symbol. Their byakugan is without a pupil, and is coloured white, which, through activation, results in a more distinct able pupil.

This next picture was seen during Obito & Konan’s battle. The picture depicts Tomoes, representing the Uchiha, circles or ripples, representing the Rinnegan, and a Ying-Yang symbol in the middle, representing the Hyuuga. Not only does this hint at the Byakugan being related to the Rennigan and Sharingan, but it emphasizes my point of the Byakugan being part of the other eyes, as the Ying-Yang symbol is the pupil of the eye in the picture below.

Other things that hint at the Byakugan’s relation to the other two Dojutsu are, firstly, Tobi’s War-time Mask. His mask seems to represent and/or resemble the Juubi’s single eye and/or the three dojutsus as one.

As can be seen, Tobi’s mask clearly has all three attributes of the three great Dojutsu. It has the ripples of the Rennigan, the Tomoes of the Sharingan, and is coloured white as is the Byakugan. Now, think of this for a moment. Why wasn’t Tobi’s mask colored orange like all his previous masks were before this one? Why is this the only mask of which he’s worn that bares resemblance to the Dojustsus? Tobi’s mask is one of the largest hints of the three eyes being connected to one another in some way.

Ounce again, this above picture, which depicts the moon, of which it’s colour is white, has Tomoes and ripples on it, which ounce again leads me to believe that the Juubi’s eye colour is in fact, not purple or red as depicted in the Anime, but White, as is the Byakugan.

The only eye techniques that exist in the entire (Canon) series are the Byakugan (Mangekyo) Sharingan, Elder Son’s eyes, Juubi's eye,and the Rennigan. We already know that the Elder Son’s eyes came from the Rennigan, and we know that the Sharingan is capable of developing into the Rennigan, and the Juubi's eye is a super-sharingan, thus making these 4 eyes related to one another. But wait, what about the Byakugan?

Honestly, I find it absolutely illogical for the Byakugan to not be related to the other Dojutsus in some way, as it would seem completely bizarre for the Byakugan to just be there with no explanation what so ever as to how it came to be.

During Hinata and Neji’s battle in the Chunnin exams, after activating their Byakugans, Kakashi states that there are rumors that the Uchiha’s Sharingan is possibly an off-shoot of the Hyuga’s Byakugan. Kakashi even goes on to state that the Uchiha clan itself possibly stems from the Hyuuga clan. Of course, this is but a rumor, however all rumors have an origin.

Kakashi also states, as a fact, that the Hyuuga are the oldest clan of Konoha. But how can that be if the village itself was formed by the Senju & Uchiha? My theory is that the Hyuuga’s probably owned or lived on the land that is now Konoha, which goes to show that the Hyuuga do indeed pass the Uchiha in their birth/formation, which leads me to believe the Byakugan to be a Dojutsu that came from the Elder Son’s eyes, which may also explain the two eyes’ similar colours and appearance.

If noticed, the Elder Son’s eyes resemble a mixture of the Byakugan and Renningan, which might imply the Byakugan came before the Sharingan, which may explain where the rumor Kakashi mentioned during the Chunnin Exams came from.

All three eye techniques also have similar abilities with each other. Byakugan and Sharingan share the ability of seeing chakra & better reflexes, while the Byakugan and Renningan share the ability of extended vision and being capable of seeing through Barriers, and the Sharingan and Renningan share the ability of tailed beast manipulation as well as controlling demonic powers.

This next one is REALLY good. In a recent interview with Masashi Kishimoto, he was asked what we could expect in for Naruto in 2013, and he replied that we could expect to see Hyuuga development, among several other things. And since the manga currently has Sasuke talking the founders of the Leaf, Hashirama & Tobirama, not to mention the All-Knowing Orochimaru being there to shed some light, we may find out more about the Hyuuga & Byakugan’s past and origins.

Kishimoto always seems to make parallels. Such as Naruto & Sasuke paralleling Hashirama & Tobirama/Madara, or MinaKushi paralleling NaruHina (or Narusaku), or the Legendary Sannin paralleling Team 7, which leads me to my next point. It’s clear that the Senju & Uzumaki are related, so what could be the parallel of the Uzumaki for the Uchiha? The Hyuuga’s easily fit this role of being the Uchiha’s “Uzumakis”.

Another theory I have is that the Byakugan does indeed have a second state that can be achieved, but in order to achieve it, you must be pure, to be someone like Hinata, while the Uchiha have to be Impure, since the Uchihas’ method of gaining more eye power involves stealing & killing, as well as deep despair. This might explain why there are not any known Hyuuga’s with an enhanced Byakugan, as it is harder to be pure than impure. I believe this 2nd state or level to be the spiral eyes of the Sage’s Elder Son, which would also represent her affinity with Naruto, who is of the Uzumaki, who have a spiral as their symbol.

Also, Hyuugas have white eyes, while the Uchihas have black, which are the colours of the Ying-Yang sign, further hinting at their relationship and how the Byakugan is a pure eye & the Sharingan is an impure eye. Further more, while Hyugas are ussually depicted with a blue aura, Uchihas are seen with a red one instead.

But then, why is the Byakugan “pure” while the Sharingan is “impure”? Well, my answer to that goes something like this. When the Elder son inherited his father’s eyes, he also got some of the Juubi’s chakra inside him some how, but it remained dormaint and didn’t affect him much. But when his father died ANDchose his younger brother instead of him to be his succesor, he felt hate, jealousy, sadness, envy and anger , which caused the Juubi’s sleeping chakra inside him to awaken and cause his white eyes to turn red.
The Elder son then had two children of his own, one with his original white eyes, and the other with his Juubi-influenced eyes, thus eventually giving birth to the Byakugan and Hyuga & Sharingan and Uchiha.

The cloud GREATLY desired the Byakugan for their own keeping going as far as to even kidnap a little Hinata. So, why not go after the Sharingan? Actually, now that I think about it, it seems like more non-Konohaians know about the Sharingan than they know about the Byakugan, as seen by Zabuza. It’s seems clear to me that the main house has been hiding secrets of the Byakugan from everyone for a long time, why else would they take the extra precaution to give their Candet branch family members the “Caged Bird” Cursed seals?

Also, with Hinata now seemingly playing a larger role, the Byakugan might as well play a larger role too. I just can’t see her disappearing into the back ground after this. She’s clearly been elevated into a higher possession in terms of a character. I’m not just saying this as a Hinata fan, but with Neji dead, there is no other actual Hyuuga character aside from Hinata who could be used to further explain the Byakugan‘s past and (possibly) it‘s new abilities.

Thank You for reading, let me know your non-biased thoughts please smile.gif

Well in an unbiased point, and I MEAN unbiased the idea is possible but not likely. Unless the Hyuuga are related to the Sage in a way I don't imagine them have any connection to Yin-Yang. Now, the want of Hinata to be more prominent and stronger is justified, I'll admit, and to be honest I'd like that for her too (As well as Sakura). that however If she must be such a character, she must shed that Naruto based mentality. And I'm not saying this as a NS fan, I saying as a fan in general. In part one I did not like that Sasuke-based mentality Sakura had in the beginning (again not because of shipping) because it made her seem petty and annoying, and did not think she could be able to become a stronger girl if Sasuke is all she had on her mind. And I was proven right. When she shed that single minded persona she became a much better character, and became very interesting in my eyes. Sure Naruto and to some extent Sasuke inspires her like how Naruto inspires Hinata, but they are not the sole basis of her motivation, she wants to stop crying and depending on others.

Hinata still needs Naruto as a crutch of sorts because she may have gained confidence but she still hasn't over come that limit that Naruto must be the sole reason for her doing anything. And Speaking of Naruto, while I understand bonds are an important theme in the story, I find Naruto constantly needing Sasuke's approval is annoying for me too, because Naruto will never be like Sasuke and must let accept that he is his own person, and must grow stronger for himself, not because it will make Sasuke acknowledge him. So for those reasons, I'm up for Hinata growing stronger, but she must first lose the thought that Naruto is her only inspiration and reason to be a strong kunoichi.

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 April 2013 - 10:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

Ah... the old "Byakugan is related to Sharingan" story. I'm afraid Kishimoto ditched that as soon as he realized that he'd have to give the Hyuuga clan a bigger spotlight than the Uchiha if he continued along those lines. And now it's turned into those fridge brilliance things. Many, many things about ancient powers and whatnot in his story have been shown through the sight of common perception and 'myth' first. That holds true of the Rinnegan, Rikudo Sennin, Juubi, Madara, the previous hokage, etc. It makes perfect sense that Kakashi would say that the Byakugan came before the Sharingan. Take that fridge brilliance further, and you find that the Hyuuga clan would certainly try to relate themselves to the Rikudo and try to make themselves sound more influential by saying that they are inherently 'better' than the Uchiha. We have already seen their ultimate rule over their own clan and all their other views through Neji's story (RIP the Hyuuga that mattered most). So why not this?

Basically, there is no way that the Hyuuga clan will become more relevant to the plot than Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki now. All we can do is rationalize a small panel in the early stages of plot development. Take from that what you will.

The Dojutsu being one however, I can see that. But that will ultimately be Sasuke and Sasuke only. Sasuke finally being the one to have the Sage's eyes seems much more plausible than it having any relation to Hyuuga simply because of how the plot has progressed so far. And I'd venture a guess that Naruto will sooner or later get whatever Machina the younger son had. Other than that, we can hypothesize however we want.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 16 April 2013 - 01:11 AM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#49 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

There will be no developpement on the Hyuuga, and I don't think we will ever have information about the Byakugan.
Hinata's potential ? Unlike Naruto, she's weak and isn't a genious. Naruto was like her in the first chapters, but Naruto had talent, Hinata not.
She will probably become stronger in the futur, but Neji, her father and her sister (or brother I don't really now, all Hyuuga's have long hair lol) have better potential. They learned faster than her, and that what's mean true talent.

Naruto learned Rasengan in one week, he mastered RasenShuriken, wich Minato and Kakashi failed to master, cause they didn't find the trick for it.
But Hinata doesn't have such talent, she has strong mental, she has the same nindo as Naruto, but... she has no good potential.

Her futur ? I don't know about Neji, but even if Obito ressurect him, I think Hinata will be leader of the Hyuuga clan. Neji will be stronger than her, but will become her bodyguard and her support I think. About Hanabi or Hinabi, he(she)'s like Konohamaru, will become leader of the clan (Hokage for Konohamaru after Naruto) after Hinata.

Heh... I even see Konohamaru being Naruto's son's sensei instead of Naruto himself.
Anyway, about Hinata, she will not be the strongest Hyuuga ever, she hasn't the potential to surpass her father or even Neji, the genious.

#50 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Apr 17 2013, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There will be no developpement on the Hyuuga, and I don't think we will ever have information about the Byakugan.
Hinata's potential ? Unlike Naruto, she's weak and isn't a genious. Naruto was like her in the first chapters, but Naruto had talent, Hinata not.
She will probably become stronger in the futur, but Neji, her father and her sister (or brother I don't really now, all Hyuuga's have long hair lol) have better potential. They learned faster than her, and that what's mean true talent.

Naruto learned Rasengan in one week, he mastered RasenShuriken, wich Minato and Kakashi failed to master, cause they didn't find the trick for it.
But Hinata doesn't have such talent, she has strong mental, she has the same nindo as Naruto, but... she has no good potential.

Her futur ? I don't know about Neji, but even if Obito ressurect him, I think Hinata will be leader of the Hyuuga clan. Neji will be stronger than her, but will become her bodyguard and her support I think. About Hanabi or Hinabi, he(she)'s like Konohamaru, will become leader of the clan (Hokage for Konohamaru after Naruto) after Hinata.

Heh... I even see Konohamaru being Naruto's son's sensei instead of Naruto himself.
Anyway, about Hinata, she will not be the strongest Hyuuga ever, she hasn't the potential to surpass her father or even Neji, the genious.

This ^^

Hinata is just a worthless side character, her character is just so dull, plus why would kishi develop her character now? And especially now, he had his chance back in part 1 and beginning of part 2 but no, so I dont see any developments on her side, in fact shes over and done with.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#51 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

ahhh, 30/08/2014

Neji died, Kaguya is selled and this prediction is over

wonderful smell, don't you think?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#52 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:37 PM

ahhh, 30/08/2014

Neji died, Kaguya is selled and this prediction is over

wonderful smell, don't you think?

It smells like a flowers garden. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#53 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

(Pairing Goggles off) It's an awesome theory. Maybe Hinata will really have that power up.

(Pairing goggles on) If she will be against Sakura to win his (Naruto) affection. She will really need that power up. The current Hinata doesn't stand a chance on the current Sakura in my opinion. Because if these Pairings will really happen I highly believe that a Sakura - Hinata rivalry may happen and for the fight to be a decent match Hinata will need the Power up.

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users