Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#42 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to the voices. Maybe later tonight I'll watch it again and see... (woohoo! An excuse to watch it again!)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#43 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

Their voices sounded a little different to me

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

I checked Miu and the elder are voiced by different people than in the Anime. Miu is played by Rie Kugimiya (Alphonse if You did not know)

#45 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:23 AM

Is anyone still doing downloadable (as opposed to Web-only) scanlations for this manga?  StopTazmo never got past 464, and it's now deleted its downloadable archives completely.  I haven't found anyone who got further than they did, either.  (yes, it's available on MangaPanda and MangaFox and the like, but I mean "save for offline viewing" type of downloads)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Uhh I don't personally, but I could check.  :smile:

#47 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Uhh I don't personally, but I could check.  :smile:

I've looked around and haven't found anything, but you might have better luck than me.  If you can find anywhere, thanks.

-Tonbo

#48 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

Just checked the wikipedia page for this series looking for a reference and saw that a new 44 episode season had been commissioned in Japan, with airings starting in 2014.  It was uncited, however, so I was wondering if anyone could confirm that (and if so, was it a continuation or a redo?)

-Tonbo

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:50 AM

OOOOH!!!!!!! I'm definitely watching that!!!!! :D they are keeping Miu and the Elder's voice actors from the OVA though right? I hope so

#50 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

OOOOH!!!!!!! I'm definitely watching that!!!!! :D they are keeping Miu and the Elder's voice actors from the OVA though right? I hope so

I know absolutely nothing about it.  I know that the reason they changed Miu and the Elder's voice actors in the OVA was that the ones from the TV series had died; the others they kept for continuities sake.  I imagine they'd try to keep the voice acting cast together, but since I don't know ANYTHING about this outside of a single unsourced line on Wikipedia (meaning it's little more than a rumor at this point), I can't say.

Edited to add:  I don't even know what parts of the manga it covers... but I hope it gets through Tidat.  I want to see Tidat animated -- I didn't think I'd like it when it was started, but Kenichi's rescue of Miu was just that well handled.  Just 44 episodes, though -- I don't see D of D being resolved in fewer than a dozen or so episodes; school invasion (including the "field trip" to the baths with Shigure.  Heh) for at least another eight; a few (say four or five) single-episode events like the sparring match with Takeda; a few episodes (guessing... 5 or 6, minimum) for the Murder Cruise and its aftermath; the Akebanetou defense would take a few episodes (3 or 4, minimum); rescuing Freya's grandfather deserves at least four or five episodes (plus one for the day Kenichi is "punished" with a day off); Okinawa would take at least eight to ten episodes; alone in the dojo\the Macguffin hunt would take six or so (culminating in Kenichi and Miu becoming "official."  Well, sort of)... even trimming the odd episode or three from the longer arcs, above, I'm over 50 already.  *sigh*  Doesn't look like they'll fit Tidat in unless they really skimp on some things.  Damn.  Hopefully they'll get an extension.

Edited by desaix, 13 August 2013 - 04:23 AM.

-Tonbo

#51 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Oh yeah I heard about the original voices sctors for Miu and the Elder so I was wondering will they keep the current ones or have new ines. I personally prefer to only switch VAs only once. :P

#52 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:52 AM

Huh... I had to search to find this thread, but it's been a while.  I'd forgotten about those TV series rumors.

If anyone but me is still reading the manga... in Chapter 580, am I misinterpreting things or...

Chapter 580

-Tonbo

#53 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

I was thinking the same thing. 

And besides quite a lot of OVA's I haven't heard or seen anything regarding a new TV series.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

#54 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:12 AM

Kenichi has ended!!!!!  :argh:  :arg: But that last Page was Great!!!!! :smexy: I just felt that the timing to end it was kinda random cause it just kinda happened. No climax build up or anything

#55 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:11 AM

Kenichi has ended!!!!!  :argh:  :arg: But that last Page was Great!!!!! :smexy: I just felt that the timing to end it was kinda random cause it just kinda happened. No climax build up or anything

I'm not gonna lie. I don't really like manga endings where the last page is in the future, because it makes me want more, but at least they devoted a lot of the last issue to an ending. I did like what was implied by the little girl's photo (Shigure is clearly the mom. :P).

I was surprised it ended too. I've read that it was a cancellation. Can anyone confirm this?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:15 AM

It's end?
Wow, I never read it but didn't kenichi is one of long running manga?
So many long running manga end, naruto next?

#57 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

it did feel quite rushed although I get the feeling that they left the ending open for a possible sequel. (or is it just me?)

Most likely to keep the options open, if the author felt like it he could continue but if he doesn't the story is kind of complete.

I just find it weird that the wedding picture was reflecting the light so you couldn't see a thing (although the other pictures show a lot ^^) and that kenichi didn't become a master yet.

And let's not forget the "but that's a story for another time" line

#58 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a sequel.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#59 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

it did feel quite rushed although I get the feeling that they left the ending open for a possible sequel. (or is it just me?)

Most likely to keep the options open, if the author felt like it he could continue but if he doesn't the story is kind of complete.

I just find it weird that the wedding picture was reflecting the light so you couldn't see a thing (although the other pictures show a lot ^^) and that kenichi didn't become a master yet.

And let's not forget the "but that's a story for another time" line

I thought it implied he was a master as it says "Afterwards, I tumbled down the cliff towards becoming a master."

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#60 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:20 AM

I thought it implied he was a master as it says "Afterwards, I tumbled down the cliff towards becoming a master."

I read the mangareader (is the same as the mangapanda version?)

there it says, "while following the steep path to becoming a master I had many adventures. But that's a story for another time".

http://www.mangaread...-kenichi/583/21

EDIT: checked mangareader = mangapanda

Edited by Torxe, 16 September 2014 - 06:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users