369 replies to this topic

#41 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

Can we all agree that Madara is officially in deep shi*t now that Hashirama is back? After all, he did say the only one who can stop him is Hashirama. heheelq7.png

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#42 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

So I'm guessing we're gonna have another flashback... Hopefully all of this doesn't last for month. Chapter was legit and it's nice to see the old hokages again, and now Naruto will possibly see his father once again. I guess I can stomach not seeing the heroine for a bit longer but the way things happened and how she wasn't shown in the last two chapters seems odd to me now that this has happened.

Anyway, looking forward to what they have to say. Tis going to be interesting seeing Sasuke talking to Naruto's father.

Also, I personally wouldn't really care if Minato met Sakura and possibly makes a comparison between her and Kushina because for me, it wouldn't be the deciding factor on will end up with Naruto. It also wouldn't erase all the damn parallels Kishi has already drawn up between Kushina and Sakura. Bleh, I wonder if they'll be used in battle... kitten will definitely get hectic if that happens. cool.gif

#43 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

Hashirama is going to be so pissed when he finds out people have been stealing his dna. mad.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#44 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 30 2013, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hashirama is going to be so pissed when he finds out people have been stealing his dna. mad.gif

laugh.gif They're just passing him around...

#45 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 30 2013, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hashirama: I feel so VIOLATED

Lol, I really do wonder what Sasuke is going to ask...not just the truth about the Uchiha coup imo, as we have already gotten that story from several angles. Maybe more about the founding of the Hidden Leaf, and whether Madara was really as unwilling to ally with Hashirama to begin with. I mean, for all we know, Madara and Obito were fibbing and Madara saw plenty of advantages of creating the Hidden Leaf.

I do wonder what Oro is up to...he seems a lot more calm, sane and in control compared to before he 'died' when he tried to take Sasuke's body.

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

I wonder...now that Minato is back does this mean so for the other half of the Kyuubi? If so, who thinks Naruto will absorb it to be "complete" with Kurama?

I can see it happening.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Sasuke: Now that you all here, it's finally time to ask you guys the one question that has been killing me for a long time..
All Hokages: ?
Sasuke: What's 8 x 9?
All Hokages: 72
Sasuke: OMG, I have been lied. Konoha will pay!

I can see this happening... tongue.gif

#48 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 30 2013, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke: Now that you all here, it's finally time to ask you guys the one question that has been killing me for a long time..
All Hokages: ?
Sasuke: What's 8 x 9?
All Hokages: 72
Sasuke: OMG, I have been lied. Konoha will pay!

I can see this happening... tongue.gif

HAHAHA!

Actually Sasuke's intentions to me are very intriguing...I mean he seems saner after Itachi talked to him. If he is going to fall down into the darkness and Naruto and Sakura being forced to fight him, the revelations we are gonna learn are going to be one heck of a world-changing ones!

I don't think it's just the truth about whether the Uchiha were discriminated against.

Plus I think Kishi's throwaway line way back about Tobirama being the creator of te Edo Tensei will have significance.

#49 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

Well, um... to be honest this chapter was well... I didn't like it.

To be 100% honest the only part of this chapter that put a smile on my face was when it looked like Orochimaru burst into flames after he put on the mask, (At least it was from an Uzumaki mask temple and not Uchiha).

As for the Kages I can see why they would be summoned, both Hashirama and Tobirama to find out if they discriminated against the Uchiha, Hiruzan to find out more about the Uchiha masacre, and as for Minato Remember Sasuke doesn't know the truth about the Kyubi attack, Itachi told him it was Tobi/Obito but Obito told it was a natural (we know he was lying but Sasuke doesn't).

But there are a few things I would like happen from this.
  • I would like to see Hashirama have a flashback to when he fought Madara.
  • I would like to see Minato have a flashback, maybe find out how he and Fugaku got along.
  • And while I actually don't want them to go to the battlefield I really like it if Minato senses Naruto the same why Sasuke and Orochimaru did and figure out that Naruto has tamed Kurama and release the seal and send the chakra he sealed inside himself to Naruto, maybe Naruto and Minato can meet like that.

At least now Minato and Kushina can be reunited in the afterlife.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#50 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

Good chapter but depending on Sasuke's answer it will depend whether his the main villain or not.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

Of course Oro isn't going to relinquish control of these zombies once Sasuke is finished talking with them. It's a golden opportunity for him to try and steal Sasuke's body. I doubt Sasuke can take all four Kages by himself even if he acquired SoT and YM from having Itachi's eyes transplanted into himself. That brings up the issue of what Oro intends to do with them after this conversation is finished.

Regardless my main concern right now is the location of Sakura and what she's up to.

#52 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Jan 30 2013, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Regardless my main concern right now is the location of Sakura and what she's up to.

You and me both.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#53 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Sakura is still in the battlefield with Naruto and the rookies she hasn't left her spot, why people think she will go to Tsunade and the kages? If she has gone there then she will received panels of her heading there or being there.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#54 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

"Tobirama, your jutsu is destroying the world..good job, man."
Hopefully someone tells him..

The only reason I'm fine with Sasuke now is that Minato is there. XD He's my fav character after all. I just hope Kishi does something useful with him. Wonder how he'll react when he founds out that Fugaku's son a.k.a Naruto's brotherly BFF is completely nuts.
It's sad I won't be able to think about other than this for a week..DAT SETUP

ナルサク

#55 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

This was the first time i was enjoying the manga even if sasuke was their in it with no sign of Naruto, but i Hope this enjoyment don't get ruined by in any way kishi making minato transfer the sealed kurama chakra in himself to Sasuke. That chakra should only be transferred to Naruto if it has to be transferred any time. I can't watch sasuke getting stronger and beating Naruto again and again.

I am also hoping for a father-son moment very badly now laugh.gif . I wish jiraiya could also have been revived once again but that won't happen, will it?? shamefulcry0js.gif

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#56 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

You know what...so much for Konoha being seen as the most 'normal' of the Hidden villages at the start of Part 1. (When Zabuza made the comment about them being kids and how the Hidden Mist genin had to kill by that age)

The more Kishi shows of Konoha the more messed up it seems, with the Uchiha massacre and Danzou's actions during the Ame civil war. That's one HUGE trove of skeletons in the cupboard.

I bet the rest of the Alliance are thinking how Konoha is the source of all the problems tongue.gif (Madara, Obito, Orochimaru, Sasuke--> all former Leaf ninja). And Nidaime's Edo Tensei.

Edited by fireandice, 30 January 2013 - 08:36 AM.

#57 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 30 2013, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is still in the battlefield with Naruto and the rookies she hasn't left her spot, why people think she will go to Tsunade and the kages? If she has gone there then she will received panels of her heading there or being there.

Some of us just find it questionable that she would mysteriously disappear during the previous two chapters when Naruto is distributing chakra out to everyone. It wasn't just a minor error on Kishi's part, the absence was strongly apparent. Whether that was Kishi's intentional doing or not we don't know yet. Think about it. Out of everyone on the battlefield who Naruto could grant chakra to in order to assist him why would he give it to complete strangers and not to his closest and most trustworthy teammate? It just doesn't make sense. Of course it could just be the aforementioned error with Sakura along with Sai having "slipped Kishi's mind" again. In which case the man has officially earned my condemnation as a writer. Though I have no doubt the people from other sites will be either indifferent or possibly even happy about her absence regardless of how much it damages Kishi's credibility to handle characters, main characters at that.

#58 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

This chapter ... my jaw literally fell open when I saw the 4 Kages ressurrected. I was so excited and shocked, I kept saying over and over to my brother "DO YOU SEE THIS?! DO YOU SEE THIS?! DO YOU SEE THIS?!" laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sasuke ... I really can't understand him right now. mellow.gif He says for sure he hates the village even more than before yet ... his actions seem to imply otherwise. He's so much more calm and reasonable, I wouldn't be able to tell if he hates the village any more. And his reaction was even more bewildering when he first got to the village. First of all, I will have to say this: NaruSasu PARALLEL!!! Kishi, you're so obvious. rolleyes.gif It's almost like he is second guessing himself. Orochimaru states he did the same once, but ... Sasuke isn't Orochimaru. How can he say for sure his resolve is secured right now? If anything, all I'm seeing from Sasuke is confusion and uncertainty. He seems to be doubting whether he should do it, probably because of Itachi.

One things for sure: Whatever the Kages say to him and the answer he gets, it will fully define what Sasuke's going to do. I honestly see two scenerios happening: No matter what they say, he is still going to say he'll destroy the village. He's far too stubborn and proud to go back on his words now this easily. Naruto will still be the one to change him. However, I think Sasuke might secretly have more doubts after this but he wouldn't show it. Or Sasuke's hatred will reach even more limits and he becomes the final villain, making Naruto's goal harder.

I admit, I really want to see the former option happening. I don't like Sasuke like this, I miss the old one. The one post-Itachi fight. My optimistic side is telling me that maybe this means Sasuke won't do what Orochimaru thinks! He'll finally take a step towards the right path. I really want that, seeing him even more evil and emo will really piss me off/sadden me. Just when he was starting to get better, he gets worse. That is Sasuke's age-old pattern. sleep.gif And it kills me every time. I truthfully cannot say at all if Sasuke will be better or worse with this. I hope he'll get better but I really can't say he will. Sasuke's so terribly unpredictable, half the time when I want him to do something or predict something, he does the exact opposite of it. 111193.gif

Enough of Sasuke. I really want to see flashbacks of Hashirama vs. Madara. And what will Minato say to Sasuke? I really want to know that, too. Plus I demand a Naruto vs. Minato fight wink.gif . And of course, my hatred for Orochimaru increases with his awful violation of the Kage's aftelife by doing this of his own personal gain. What a bastard he is. mad.gif

I'm actually so terribly invested now into Sasuke's fate, I think I can bear waiting to know what happens with Sakura. But no longer than a month, Kishi. hm.png My complaints will be heard.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 30 January 2013 - 08:48 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#59 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

this chap was crazy lol. so much happened so fast it almost seemed fan ficy lol. i mean shinigami mask?? tht was nuts lol. im interested in seeing what the kages have to say, but hopefully it don't take a whole volume lol

Edited by dragonflyx11, 30 January 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#60 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

Why has this thread not exploded?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users