#41 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Jun 24 2010, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Killer Bee wasn't an infant when the Hachibi got sealed in him so that's a fan theory.

Ah! This gets me really, really, really interested. If the Kyuubi was "Konoha's demon" and Kushina came as a child from Whirlpool (Which was theorized destroyed) when was the Kyuubi sealed within her? Before she came to Konoha? Hm.

#42 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:06 AM

Manga chapter comes out in Japan on monday right? Short answer would be appreciated.

Edited by Insurrection, 25 June 2010 - 05:06 AM.

#43 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:17 AM

well, how about gaara? the shukaku was sealed within him when he was an infant ain't it?
Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#44 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

'em I think it was sealed before he was born.

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:44 PM

If 500 is release on Monday that means we might have spoilers on Saturday yay! wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

wow.png I hope so! I'm very excited! =D

#47 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:33 PM

The chapter will be release on Monday. HOLLY MOLLY, that would make an early birthday gift for me happy.gif

#48 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 25 2010, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'em I think it was sealed before he was born.

so that means juubi power doesn't have to do with what age of the host will be. all of them must have it when they whether an infant or just before birth. if it can be conclude like that. anyone have a better explaination? mellow.gif
Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#49 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:14 PM

Things are getting so interesting. I can't wait for the chapter!!!

#50 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 25 2010, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Manga chapter comes out in Japan on monday right? Short answer would be appreciated.

-whimpers-

I want this chapter now D:

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#51 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

Damn! We still have to wait through the weekend to get the next chapter! shamefulcry0js.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#52 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:02 PM

I'm hoping we get to see Sarutobi use his awesome Earth style jutsu while helping Minato fight off the Kyuubi before the sealing happened.

#53 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:07 PM

Wrong.... what it means by the chapter getting out on mondays means that's the day when they hit the stands. The chapters we get are chapters that are from early subscribers in Japan. Meaning, let's say chapter 500 is out on this coming wednesday/thursday. Those chapters haven't hit the stands yet, but they're from people who subscribed to Jump. Jump subscribers get early releases. While non-subscribers can only read it on mondays. And those non-subscribers can only read it in magazine stands.

Meanwhile, I just had a dream that chapter 500 will have a new fav character polling. And it appears that Madara is #1. (Not much of a surprise seeing he is a pretty badass villain that makes people love and hate him at the same time) Also, Kakashi is 2nd followed by Naruto. And oh, yeah I also had a dream-like vision as well. It seems that we'll be getting a small Sasuke training arc and as well as Akatsuki apparently having a new army. (non-zombies)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jun 28 2010, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wrong.... what it means by the chapter getting out on mondays means that's the day when they hit the stands. The chapters we get are chapters that are from early subscribers in Japan. Meaning, let's say chapter 500 is out on this coming wednesday/thursday. Those chapters haven't hit the stands yet, but they're from people who subscribed to Jump. Jump subscribers get early releases. While non-subscribers can only read it on mondays. And those non-subscribers can only read it in magazine stands.

Meanwhile, I just had a dream that chapter 500 will have a new fav character polling. And it appears that Madara is #1. (Not much of a surprise seeing he is a pretty badass villain that makes people love and hate him at the same time) Also, Kakashi is 2nd followed by Naruto. And oh, yeah I also had a dream-like vision as well. It seems that we'll be getting a small Sasuke training arc and as well as Akatsuki apparently having a new army. (non-zombies)

Last year's interview they asked Kishi if Madara was the main villain and he said that information it's still NOT confirmed so we don't know if he's really main villain it could be anyone (Kabuto or Sasuke).
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 28 2010, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last year's interview they asked Kishi if Madara was the main villain and he said that information it's still NOT confirmed so we don't know if he's really main villain it could be anyone (Kabuto or Sasuke).

Yeah, your right, like kishi would reveal something like that. I mean, Madara seem to be the right candidate for the last villain ( and I would really like him to be) but I think that Kabuto will play a big role as well. I really like him because he's hard to read and he could give us good entertainment for that but I doubt that he'll be the last big bad villain. As for Sasuke, I've also read somewhere that he could be the last one but, to do so then Madara has to be out of the picture ( GOD, I see Sasuke killing him and that would piss me off). So, since it's too late to introduce another big villains then I'll say that the battle for the last big villain will be between Madara and Sasuke.

#56 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:19 PM

After Kushina gave birth to Naruto Madara must have taken the opportunity because she was probably weak, he used his EMS to control and released the Kyuubi from her (Kushina obviously died from having the Bijuu taken from her) leading to the attack on Konoha and the fourth's sacrifice.
It makes sense to me.

that so makes sense for me too. But I still wondering the reason why Kushina's choosen to be a Jinchuuriki. Umm because she has special chakra?

#57 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

Maybe she was a close relative of the 2nd or 3rd?

#58 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jun 28 2010, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope that the army and poll part actually happens. If it does, you're either psychic or it's just coincidence.

#59 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jun 22 2010, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt they would put a bounty on her family and Hyuugas only marry in their family right?

It could happened lol. Nothing is impossible. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 22 2010, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, more likely they were ignored or fainted around her. KO'ed

That would be funny to see.

#60 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jun 28 2010, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I once had a nightmare that Sakura would kiss Sasuke on the bridge after the I'll follow you quote, but then I woke up and they were trying to kill each other. I'd say we'll have to wait until late tonight or early tomorrow for spoilers.

Edited by Insurrection, 29 June 2010 - 12:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users