• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Mar 18 2012, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... What. I just. Uh.

Yeah.

It's times like these that I wish this forum had a FaceBook "like" system.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#43 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Mar 18 2012, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOKO!!!!!!- I totally forgottededed to add you and all that to my appreciation post and I'm deeply sorry for that! But look Ill make it up by takin you out to dinner or something just give me 6 hours and ill be at your house. Also you're pretty amazing girl, and you totally need to get your haircut and take a picture like you 'promised' me in voice chat and private chat dry.gif also i swear you better text me, and when July comes around and your all like I might go to this con and your gone for a week i'm gunna be crying in the corner so text me then too. I would say a lot more.....but i think ill tell you all that in a few months just to make suffer which I know you wont cause you are you. also *hugsssssss* wait oops have to wait till after dinner to get a hug from you.

Was this to cliche?

Well if that isn't creepy I don't know what is...

Edited by Tsunade, 19 March 2012 - 05:35 AM.

Tsu.gif

#44 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Mar 18 2012, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ani - ever since that drawing that Yondy did of a penguin between a sandwich, I can't help but feel that you are inside of me. You. make me. complete. <3

#45 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Mar 18 2012, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ani - ever since that drawing that Yondy did of a penguin between a sandwich, I can't help but feel that you are inside of me. You. make me. complete. <3

kittening Jo, always starting kitten.

Edited by Tsunade, 19 March 2012 - 05:44 AM.

Tsu.gif

#46 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Mar 19 2012, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I couldn't agree more. wow.gif

#47 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

Ima creep! Woooot mission complete. Now I have to get back to class or ima get in trouble.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#48 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Mar 19 2012, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kittening Jo, always starting kitten.

JOOOOOO. Again?

#49 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Mar 19 2012, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JOOOOOO. Again?

I have no idea what you're talking about. whistling.gif a_shifty.gif rolleyes.gif huh.gif mellow.gif

#50 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Jo - Do you know why fireflies give off their glow? It's the males and females calling out to each other. However, every once in a while, a male will attract another male. Jo, I have such glowing appreciation for you. pictureem0.gif

#51 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Mar 19 2012, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jo - Do you know why fireflies give off their glow? It's the males and females calling out to each other. However, every once in a while, a male will attract another male. Jo, I have such glowing appreciation for you. pictureem0.gif

Digi - ever since Icha Icha Fantasy, I've always wanted to know what kind of person you were. And after I found out that you were a guy instead of a girl, it made me appreciate you even more.

manhug.gif

#52 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Mar 19 2012, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Digi - ever since Icha Icha Fantasy, I've always wanted to know what kind of person you were. And after I found out that you were a guy instead of a girl, it made me appreciate you even more.

manhug.gif

Mad props to Digi, dude is too beast.

#53 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:06 AM

Digit needs to draw mah bbz.

#54 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

I just read through this thread again. Gah, too amazing of a thread... I love you all.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#55 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

Mhmm who to thank ><

Ciardah is top of the list, considering she has defended NaruSaku with the most common sense logical debates, Thank you ^^

Sakura Blossoms is second, considering she has been able to keep the forum clean of trolls like myself from invading the place. Thank you ^^

Cupcake Chan For keeping things cheerful and happy. Thank you ^^

But one deserves the most appreciation of them all, and that is you NS Fandom, without you how could our pairing had survived for so long, even when we are outnumbered by two large shippers. Thank you ^^

Did I miss something? Oh right

Thank you NH and SS fandom, for keeping up the fight, without you debating NS would be boring.

Edited by Strangelove, 03 June 2012 - 09:32 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#56 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

This thread needs to totally become a thing again.

#57 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jun 4 2012, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread needs to totally become a thing again.

What should we do, repeat everything we said? sweat.gif

#58 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

Well, not everyone has written yet. And there's always new appreciation.

#59 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jun 4 2012, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, not everyone has written yet. And there's always new appreciation.

It's never too late to appreciate.

Hey, that's rhymes.

Every time in life when you lose something you cared about so much, you tend to think about what you still have and you appreciate it better. We should have been appreciating it from the beginning, but sometimes we need reminded of what is really important. That's why I made this thread. Everyone can share and share alike of who or what they appreciate most in their lives.

For example, I now have a new appreciation for Shadow Wolf. While like anyone can make mistakes, it takes a true heart to admit them and I appreciate his honestly with being a good person. I hope to become friends with good honest people everyday because they are the ones who appreciate you the most just for being there.

Love all you guys. I hope this site never dies.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 June 2012 - 02:12 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#60 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jun 4 2012, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's never too late to appreciate.

Hey, that's rhymes.

Every time in life when you lose something you cared about so much, you tend to think about what you still have and you appreciate it better. We should have been appreciating it from the beginning, but sometimes we need reminded of what is really important. That's why I made this thread. Everyone can share and share alike of who or what they appreciate most in their lives.

For example, I now have a new appreciation for Shadow Wolf. While like anyone can make mistakes, it takes a true heart to admit them and I appreciate his honestly with being a good person. I hope to become friends with good honest people everyday because they are the ones who appreciate you the most just for being there.

Love all you guys. I hope this site never dies.

Ah, you beat me to it. Well, that doesn't mean that I can't thank back. biggrin.gif

Well, I'm fairly new here (I reach 4 months of membership in H&E in about a week). But I think I could express a few words here:

James S. Cassidy: You're a diamond buddy. I wanted to thank you because you've been helping me learn about debates and about keeping up the fighting spirit. I'm learning may things from you and you could say that you've also helped me appreciate what I have even more than ever. I'm pretty sure that in time, you'll be one of my greatest friends here in H&E... correction: you already are. happy.gif

Fyuria's Leo: We may have not talked much, but all of the conversations have been pretty cool. And well, I've been learning from you from a distance so I also thank you for that.

KonohaKitten: Well, to be honest, I usually feel at ease when talking to you. I guess is because of the fact that your friendly vibe is easily contagious. In any case, I'm grateful for that, and I hope for the best with everything related to Gideon. happy.gif

Rocket: Ah, a fellow Legend of Zelda/Phoenix Wright fan. For some reason, your comments usually make me smile and I thank you for that. Oh, and because I have to use it: OBJECTION!

Toasty Warrior: Yes, a fellow Sonic fan. Not much of our convos but a lot about our love for Sonic. We definitely have to play it sometime. I just need an Xbox 360 and we'll compete for best time trials, hehehe.

Darth Krypt: Because your coolness is too awesome to let it slip by... hahaha. Nah, but in a serious tone, you're a pretty cool guy and you could say that in a way, I admire you, so I hope that we can be friends. happy.gif

Rainy Daze: Oh yes, because your plot bunnies and your comments always make me laugh a lot. I must thank you for bringing your awesomeness and your epicness into the forum. May we always have more from Rainy here on H&E.

PachucoDesigns: Oh yes, because I have to say that it was his posts which made H&E rise in activity. Plus I also have to thank you for something which helped me appreciate the value of that quality which I'm always trying to get new knowledge of.

SakuraBlossoms: Is nice to have a kind person and a fellow FFVIII fan around the forum. I hope for nothing but the best for you. happy.gif

FoolishYoungling
: Heh, Your passionate determination towards Sakura can be quite influential. May we always have more of the No.1 Sakura fan.

Boom...Winning: Fun times are bound to happen when your comments appear in the forum or in your blog. Thanks pal.

KnS: Hehehehe, I won't let your name slip by. Thanks for making me feel better when I needed it. I truly appreciate that.

Phantom_999: Because I have to thank you for reminding me of the awesomeness of the Tales series.

To the many people who have helped me one way or another here in H&E: I salute you and I thank you.

and last, but not least:

Kim: Heh... there are too many things to thank you for... for being my first friend when I came here to the forums, for understanding me (literally, since know know Spanish like I do), for guiding me when I had some trouble finding stuff here in H&E... the list goes on. That's why you deserve nothing short of my deep thanks and my best wishes for you. And just like James, you're also a diamond and an amazing friend. Gracias por todo Nina. happy.gif

Well, that's all for now, but I'm sure that this list is bound to keep growing. Take care everyone! wave.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users