Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 2 2011, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm the only one who thinks it's gonna end soon?! *feels left out*

Im hoping the series would end soon. I have no idea what they can do after the war. What could be a greater threat than Madara trying to take over the world? Once Madara is defeated, the series should end and must not follow Bleach where it is dragged on even after Aizen was defeated. I mean Madara has been involved as the main antagonist since Konoha was founded. He is even the culprit of releasing the nine-tails during Naruto's birth. I don't see a more important villain than him to suddenly pop out after the war. The only possibility of the series continuing is if Madara won the war and a rebellion ensues like what has been suggested here.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#42 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 1 2011, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im hoping the series would end soon. I have no idea what they can do after the war. What could be a greater threat than Madara trying to take over the world? Once Madara is defeated, the series should end and must not follow Bleach where it is dragged on even after Aizen was defeated. I mean Madara has been involved as the main antagonist since Konoha was founded. He is even the culprit of releasing the nine-tails during Naruto's birth. I don't see a more important villain than him to suddenly pop out after the war. The only possibility of the series continuing is if Madara won the war and a rebellion ensues like what has been suggested here.

We still have the Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight ver. 2 coming, so we're not that close to being finished.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#43 Zin

Zin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:50 AM

I hope it will end soon as well. Far too many stories are milked for everything they've got. In the end, they all lose their spark because of it.

Anyways, I honestly care more about team 7's resolution than Madara. The whole "take over the world" cliche grew old for me years ago. rolleyes.gif
"I've always equated "feelings" with "getting caught"...they both get in the way of my money. Unfortunately not everyone is as committed to their work as I am." - Garrett, Thief:TMA

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Anna: "The Maria Narcissa."
Sam: "Sounds like you're setting me up for another blind date."
Anna: "The Maria Narcissa is a boat."
Sam: "So was the last girl you set me up with."
Anna: "Fisher!"
Sam: "Sorry." - Anna Grímsdóttir and Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#44 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 2 2011, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We still have the Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight ver. 2 coming, so we're not that close to being finished.

By soon I meant the war being the last arc so that includes that battle too. I don't know how many chapters it translates into but it should end at most by next year. I mean the worlds ending end of next year too right so might as well wrap up this series before that happens. *jokes*

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#45 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

Like the last two panels of golden RS Naruto directly over the moon in the black sky. Really sets the stage for light against dark.

#46 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Otaru @ May 1 2011, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my Godness ! You really have a really GOOD POINT here ! I was totally forgetting about that prophety !!!
I once thought it was about Sasuke, but since the frog insisted when Naruto said he kowns who was the guy with the strong eyes, i have kind of doubted it would be Sasuke... maybe the frog was talking about someone else, maybe the frog was talking about Madara ! If that's the case, then that problematic ending could be about the war, actually !

And that would totally make sense if you think about what said Rikudo Sennin (the member ^^):

"For Naruto to truly be considered the savior of the world, he has to be the only ray of light in a world of darkness."

You have really good points too, Rikudo Sennin ! All this is really interesting !

I don't think Kishi will ever do that.
I think he doesn't want to take down Naruto's sex appeal ^^
I think he want Naruto to achieve this alone, without frogs on his shoulders ^^ He's already beginning to make Naruto able to gain Sage Mode by moving. ^^

How would that take away Naruto's sex appeal? If your talking about what Jiraiya looked like when he was in Sage Mode then that's because Jiraiya wasn't as good as Naruto in gathering Sage Chakra which gave him frog-like features (warts, big nose, jagged teeth, amphibian hands, etc.). Also that's why Naruto's first form is his Sage Mode in my prediction. It would just be Naruto with his toad eyes (orange/red markings + frog pupils) gathering Sage Chakra while in motion. But if you combined that with those two toads on his shoulders, they'd gather twice as much Nature Chakra. Plus Naruto would get a major boost while using Sage Mode in his Jinchuriki form.

QUOTE (creak @ May 1 2011, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have quite the imagination, I'll give you that. However, there doesn't seem to be much evidence from the manga to make the claim about him learning Nintaijutsu or the Tailed-Beast Chakra Demon Cloak fighting style. Why would Kishimoto give him the golden Jinchuriki form in the first place if it was going to be made useless later on by him going back to using the Demon Cloak? If anything, Naruto will continue to use his golden Jinchuriki form but it will be made more complete through the eventual taming/cooperation of the Nine Tails.

Again, I don't see any evidence from the manga, so far, for him learning Flying Thunder God Jutsu or Wood Style. Though I agree he will eventually master the Tailed-Beast Bomb in Rasengan form, as this could possibly be the final reason for the Rasengan's creation in the first place. Though, granted that this is all speculation, I must applaud your efforts in taking the time to write all of your theory down. a_thumbs.gif

1. Actually, I was talking about the golden Jinchuriki form. I was just referring to it as the Demon Cloak for simplicity. I wasn't referring to Naruto going back to his Demon Cloak but to him expanding upon his current Demon Cloak through the cooperation of the Nine-Tailed Fox just as you said. When I said Version 1 I was talking about his current golden Jinchuriki form but with the difference being that this form would actually have a set of Nine-Tails. It would also have a different color to it like orange, since that color is a mixture of red (Nine-Tails Chakra) and yellow (Naruto's Golden Form Chakra). That would signify Naruto's status as being a Jinchuriki capable of controlling his Tailed-Beast.

2. It's common among Naruto fans (even on these forums) to speculate that Naruto himself could learn the FTG Jutsu and Wood Style. This Like my other post is just speculation as well.

3. This relates to #1. When I was referencing Naruto turning into his Six-Tails state I was thinking of Naruto's golden form turning into a RSM version of an uncontrollable monster reminiscent of his past Demon Cloak forms that went beyond the third tail, namely 4-Tailed State and 6-Tailed State. Lastly, thanks for the compliment about my imagination. happy.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 02 May 2011 - 10:16 PM.

#47 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Apr 30 2011, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Half the Shinobi Alliance was killed, but not a single named character on their side died? Man, Masashi Kishimoto really can't bring himself to kill any of his precious children, can he? *Sigh*

Hmm, with Shikamaru's comments, it seems like Gedo Mezo might actually be the Ten-Tailed Beast. That would certainly make sense.

on a calm, starry night. --Click here to view--
I think if anyone is gonna die, they would be highlighted in this calm before the storm chapter or three. After all, the old guard can't be completely replaced by the new until they're assured they will live on somehow. In some cases that could mean fathering a child before heading into battle for some of the characters.

Thinking a little more along those lines I'd say characters on death watch alert should be Tsunade (Last of the Sanin, already established that Kakashi will be the next Hokage bridging the gap to Naruto), Iruka (Seeing as how he co-starred in that flashback) and/or one of the Naruto's friends (50/50 on Lee or Shino at this point IMO seeing as neither have a long term goal that's important, Lee proved his worth already and Shino's storyline is ?).

#48 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (JABR @ May 3 2011, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
on a calm, starry night. --Click here to view--
I think if anyone is gonna die, they would be highlighted in this calm before the storm chapter or three. After all, the old guard can't be completely replaced by the new until they're assured they will live on somehow. In some cases that could mean fathering a child before heading into battle for some of the characters.

Thinking a little more along those lines I'd say characters on death watch alert should be Tsunade (Last of the Sanin, already established that Kakashi will be the next Hokage bridging the gap to Naruto), Iruka (Seeing as how he co-starred in that flashback) and/or one of the Naruto's friends (50/50 on Lee or Shino at this point IMO seeing as neither have a long term goal that's important, Lee proved his worth already and Shino's storyline is ?).

Shikamaru will definitely not die because he will be the teacher of Asuma's son so he's safe. I don't think Kakashi will be the next Hokage since its already foreshadowed that Naruto will be the sixth and Konohamaru the seventh. Kakashi almost being Hokage but in the end didn't a second later showed that it was not meant to be. At least IMO.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#49 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 2 2011, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi almost being Hokage but in the end didn't a second later showed that it was not meant to be. At least IMO.

No, it is fact. Kakashi did not want to become Hokage in the first place, he even said that he's not suitable for that kind of job when Tsunade woke up from the coma.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#50 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 2 2011, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, it is fact. Kakashi did not want to become Hokage in the first place, he even said that he's not suitable for that kind of job when Tsunade woke up from the coma.

Yeah, and the coma bit for Tsunade makes me feel she'll survive. I think Ei might die though- die as the great general in battle, I'm kind of thinking Bee might survive and end up taking his brother's place as Cloud's Kage. Ei is too much the great battle leader and too much a ninja unable to change. I don't think he'll live into Naruto's revolutionary change of the ninja world, Bee on the other hand is adaptable and understands Naruto's goals.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#51 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:24 AM

I'm looking forward to Naruto joining the fight. I would also love to see Sakura back in action at this point too.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#52 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:41 AM

Naruto will meet Madara, start glowing, and give him a giant speech about being the hope of the universe and the light and blah blah; lol. Seeing Kishimoto do that now...

#53 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 2 2011, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesn't mean he won't take the job as a placeholder until Naruto's old enough for it. Even after Naruto defeated Pein, Kakaski was the first one mentioned for the job by the Leaf itself.

Bumping Naruto to being the eighth would make sense given his father was the fourth (and Konohamaru being the Ninth go along with the Third also fits).

#54 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (JABR @ May 3 2011, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That doesn't mean he won't take the job as a placeholder until Naruto's old enough for it. Even after Naruto defeated Pein, Kakaski was the first one mentioned for the job by the Leaf itself.

Bumping Naruto to being the eighth would make sense given his father was the fourth (and Konohamaru being the Ninth go along with the Third also fits).

Yes, Kakashi not wanting to be Hokage doesn't mean he'll refuse the offer since its a kind of responsibility for the good of Konoha. But seeing that "moment" has already passed, I don't think it will come again. Its just not right. I can see Tsunade passing down the title to Naruto since he's already powerful enough with the "Hero of Konoha" title to boot. Saving a village is the Hokage's job and he's already done that single-handedly. I don't really see another Hokage before Naruto, meaning Tsunade won't die before that happens. Heck there's a possibility of him not being Hokage at all. He'll probably get a status equivalent to RS which applies to the whole shinobi world after the war ends.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#55 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 3 2011, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Kakashi not wanting to be Hokage doesn't mean he'll refuse the offer since its a kind of responsibility for the good of Konoha. But seeing that "moment" has already passed, I don't think it will come again. Its just not right. I can see Tsunade passing down the title to Naruto since he's already powerful enough with the "Hero of Konoha" title to boot. Saving a village is the Hokage's job and he's already done that single-handedly. I don't really see another Hokage before Naruto, meaning Tsunade won't die before that happens. Heck there's a possibility of him not being Hokage at all. He'll probably get a status equivalent to RS which applies to the whole shinobi world after the war ends.

Well the important thing to remember is the council already had evidence of Naruto being a hero by him defeating Pein. They knew roughly just how powerful he was, yet still went in different directions twice.

There's also the Fire Lord himself to consider, as apparently he has some final say over who the Hokage is.

While Naruto is probably strong enough to be the Seventh, there's a pretty compelling argument, that he's not quite mature or wise enough. Hence, I would think Kakashi would make the ideal transitional Hokage from Tsunade to Naruto. And unlike Naruto OR Tsunade, Kakashi would understand like the 3rd, that yes being Hokage sometimes makes ugly decisions.

#56 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (JABR @ May 3 2011, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the important thing to remember is the council already had evidence of Naruto being a hero by him defeating Pein. They knew roughly just how powerful he was, yet still went in different directions twice.

There's also the Fire Lord himself to consider, as apparently he has some final say over who the Hokage is.

While Naruto is probably strong enough to be the Seventh, there's a pretty compelling argument, that he's not quite mature or wise enough. Hence, I would think Kakashi would make the ideal transitional Hokage from Tsunade to Naruto. And unlike Naruto OR Tsunade, Kakashi would understand like the 3rd, that yes being Hokage sometimes makes ugly decisions.

Nope. I said this a million times why Kakashi wouldn't be a great Hokage. You could hold true to your opinions of him, however, he's not the ideal consideration for the title. First off, during the nomination before Danzo interferred, Kakashi was considered because of his qualities and background (Copy Ninja, student of 4th Hokage Minato) and it was rushed by Shikaku because he knows that Danzo was up to something (and Danzo wasn't even taking it, so he had the nerve to say his statement for the title). Though he's mature and experienced, he's definitely NOT the type to sit in front of a desk leading and commanding orders to others. Its most likely that he prefer commanding on the field than leading a village. Hell, you can see the look on his face he had when he heard he was nominated (that occured after the confession and real talk from Sai and the Sand Siblings telling Naruto and others what happened at the Summit.).

The readers can tell that Kakashi didn't even wanted the title but have to accepted it for the time being, that is, until Tsunade woke up.

And I will say this, Danzo WASN'T official as the 6th Hokage, so how that can be a possiblility for Naruto and Konohamaru to take 8th and 9th position respectfully, when there wasn't any official vote casting from the Konoha Jonins?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:02 PM

I don't think its going to end soon. I remember a few years ago that Kishi said in a interview that it was uncertain for Madara to be the ultimate bad guy of the story. For all we know after
Madara is defeated Sasuke might be the ultimate bad guy of the story with his new EMS.

He might use Kabuto to make him an army to destroy Konoha and the rest of the ninja villages. This might make Kishi to make another time skip, but I think he will make the final arc of his manga which will the Naruto Sasuke fight part 2.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 3 2011, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think its going to end soon. I remember a few years ago that Kishi said in a interview that it was uncertain for Madara to be the ultimate bad guy of the story. For all we know after
Madara is defeated Sasuke might be the ultimate bad guy of the story with his new EMS.

He might use Kabuto to make him an army to destroy Konoha and the rest of the ninja villages. This might make Kishi to make another time skip, but I think he will make the final arc of his manga which will the Naruto Sasuke fight part 2.

True, Sasuke may very well be the last villian/fight of the series. However let's remember that the manga was first published in 1999, so it's been going on for over ten years now. If the manga finishes by the end of the year, I don't think any of us really have anything to complain about. As long as Kishi decides to end it with a bang, of course narusaku.gif wink.gif
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

#59 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (creak @ May 3 2011, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, Sasuke may very well be the last villian/fight of the series. However let's remember that the manga was first published in 1999, so it's been going on for over ten years now. If the manga finishes by the end of the year, I don't think any of us really have anything to complain about. As long as Kishi decides to end it with a bang, of course narusaku.gif wink.gif

True lol.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#60 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

- Lol, I was sure that this person is actually Ino! At first I was like arg.gif then... pictureem0.gif "haa.. maybe this could be some ShikaIno or ChojiIno moment hehehe" is a victim of fanart, but no, it wasn't her after all... sleep.gif
- I wonder if this heretical demon statue is actually a ten-tailed beast.. I even tried to count those branches-like 'tales' or whatever they are... but, meh.. those were just some very unsuccessful efforts.. facepalm.png

Edited by Outou, 03 May 2011 - 07:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users