#41 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

My thoughts

Edited by Broken Figurine, 29 October 2013 - 08:44 AM.

#42 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

@reddragon
Naruto is Hinata love interest. The thing is she never acknowledge naruto love sakura, either she doesn't know it or she refuse to believe that naruto love sakura.

Until kishi prove me wrong, she's....

#43 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

@chatte
What is it?

That Madar will target Sakura in order to bring Naruto's psyche down as I am sure he was behind Rin's death...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#44 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

@ Redragon88:

The NS/OR parallel is not based on nothing like the NH/OR one. The NS/OR parallel is based on the similarity of the situations:

Team Minato situation:

-They're on the same team

-Obito loves Rin who loves Kakashi

-Rin is the team's medic 

-Obito wants to become Hokage and Rin supports his dream

Team 7 situation:

-They're on the same team

-Naruto loves Sakura who loves Sasuke

-Sakura is the team's medic

-Naruto wants to become Hokage and Sakura supports his dream (Like the Kizuna books said, it became her own dream)

So basing on thoses plot similarities, we can expect a parallel, while NH fan are using some small details that can easily be destroyed, like the "be at his side" which was also said by Shikamaru. That's what they always do, using details that have no meaning, that's what they were doing for Minakushi parallel, and we alla know how it ends. (Chapter 631!!!)

Edited by 咲耶姫, 29 October 2013 - 08:44 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#45 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

Rin to Obito - im-watching-you-meme-278x300.gif

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#46 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

This chapter really stands out because if Tobi actually accepts Naruto's offer of repentance then the only ones left who still place their convictions in the Moon Eye's Plan are Madara and Zetsu. Poor Kisame died believing in a cause that will have been completely stifled by the world soon after. What's really saddening about it is that his personal quest to seek meaning and identity was genuine without any personal uncertainty being implied. In spite of his unfortunate life though, Kisame seemed to value the opinions and lives of his fellow Akatsuki members (Itachi especially). He died fighting for Tobi's aspirations, believing that his act of self-sacrifice made him more than just a monster. 

So in retrospect, I argue that Tobi wasn't necessarily alone in his cause. His goals may be detrimental to the world as a whole, but it gave purpose and meaning to a man's life. 

Edit: This has nothing to do with the topic about Rin and the NH accusations, but this chapter has quite a few tragic implications, besides just romance related subjects, and I wanted to point them out. 

Edited by Atheck, 29 October 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#47 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Guys, it just struck me, given that Rin made a promise to always watch over Obito and help him become Hokage to save the world, I really have to wonder how she was affected by the fact that she couldn't fulfill any of it, that all of the promises ended up a failure. The poor girl might be more heartbroken then we originally thought.

Not to mention that the reason Obito died was because Rin needed to be saved. I wonder if it's possible that she might've blamed herself for it, that she might think she's reponsible for crushing Obito's dreams because she had to be saved.

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

So can we conclude that this manga volume focus on naruobi parallel?
And when we get obirin NS parallel?

#49 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

I'm really starting to think that Rin is going to get Edo'd.

If Obito really goes all soft and falls for Naruto's talk no jutsu then the only thing that will make him fly back off the handle is Rin and Madara HAS to know that.

Also calling parallel confirm next chapter. You ever notice how when Naruto is talking to a villain he always uses examples from his life to try and relate to them?

HE HAS SPECIFICALLY NOT DONE THAT IN THIS CHAPTER.

Not a coincidence. Not sure why Kishi isn't playing the card but I'm positive it's intentional.

Edit: Unless Naruto saying "Your childhood was a lot like mine" is the confirmation. It's not the sledgehammer we were looking for but it's confirmation that Naruto seems Sakura as his Rin.

Edited by Mistraal, 29 October 2013 - 09:16 AM.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#50 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

I believe in this arc we will get the answer of why naruto love sakura?

#51 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

@ redragon88 : I don't think we will learn more about Rin and her feelings. We have seen all what was needed when we saw her death. But one thing is sure, she will be the key of Obito's redemption. But I wonder how. 

@ rocci : I don't really believe in a parallel confirmation after this chapter anymore. I think it will stay neutral. I wouldn't be surprised if it happen, but I don't really expect it.

@ Mistraal: I always thougt that it was Rin'body in the coffin Kabuto showed to Obito, when he was really upset. People said it was Madara, bt when I see the rage in Obito's eyes, I can help but feel like it was someone important to him. 

#52 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

@ redragon88 : I don't think we will learn more about Rin and her feelings. We have seen all what was needed when we saw her death. But one thing is sure, she will be the key of Obito's redemption. But I wonder how.

What do you mean?

#53 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

I believe in this arc we will get the answer of why naruto love sakura?

yeah maybe

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#54 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

@ redraggon88:

Well we saw how she died, and that was the only thing we needed to really know. Before that we thougt it was Kakashi who killed her, and we didn't know why, now we know it was because of the jinchuriki statut.

That was important for the plot. 

Her feelings and her thougts are implied to the readers. They don't need to be reveal to us. 

Expcept if it serves, like making Obito move on and be redeemed. 

#55 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

@ redraggon88:

Well we saw how she died, and that was the only thing we needed to really know. Before that we thougt it was Kakashi who killed her, and we didn't know why, now we know it was because of the jinchuriki statut.

Her feelings and her thougts are implied to the readers. They don't need to be reveal to us. 

That's how I want Rin's feelings to be focused on. I don't want Kishi to just randomly show it to us. I want Rin's feelings after Obito's "death" to be related to his redemption in some way.

#56 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

@ redraggon88:

I agree, though I think that there's one more bit of information that could be relevant --whether or not Madara had a hand in Rin's death, whether or not Madara manipulated events so that Rin was sealed with Isobu leading to her death.  Madara controlled one of Isobu's previous jinchuuriki, he controlled a former Mizukage.  Is it really just a coincidence that Rin became Isobu's jinchuuriki?  Would Madara really have been OK with Obito returning to Konoha?

I don't know how this would be revealed, why Madara would let it out, but it could be relevant with regards to Obito's future actions.

#57 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

I'm more on morgaine's side. There are more chance for Obito to become good by learning that Madara was involved in Rin's death. It sounds more plausible. 

#58 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

This may sound as a head canon , but we saw how Rin wanted to support Obito's dream,cared for his well being etc.,she does resemble those traits that Sakura bears. The parallel is getting fit in a way ,the question is :Has Rin had a change of heart after she learn that Obito loved her ? That's a far fetched theory , but if it does happen , i think its safe to assume that she would've come around and loving Obito eventually , just how Sakura will do with Naruto :3.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#59 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

I agree, though I think that there's one more bit of information that could be relevant --whether or not Madara had a hand in Rin's death, whether or not Madara manipulated events so that Rin was sealed with Isobu leading to her death.  Madara controlled one of Isobu's previous jinchuuriki, he controlled a former Mizukage.  Is it really just a coincidence that Rin became Isobu's jinchuuriki?  Would Madara really have been OK with Obito returning to Konoha?

I don't know how this would be revealed, why Madara would let it out, but it could be relevant with regards to Obito's future actions.

Wasn't it Obito who controlled Yagura? I think Madara did have some sort of role in Rin's death since it was the reason why Obito chose to side with Madara rather than return to Konoha. What Chatte was saying about her Madara going after Sakura seems like a possibility to try break him just as he did with Obito so it's going t get interesting. Didn't like seeing the last couple panels with Neji's death but it does make sense that it was shown since it was Obito's offer for Naruto to give in to the Tsukiyomi. Also still no Kakashi?! :/ When is he going to break out of that dimension...

10wnpqp.jpg

#60 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

nice chapter, It seems that Rin cared for Obito more than I thought. I want Rin's feelings for Obito to be touched on some more also, maybe she grew to love Obito after a while after she learned Obito's feelings.  I also want Naruto to confirm his feelings once again even though that doesn't need to be done, since we know he truly loves Sakura-Chan, and you can't fall out of love so Naruto's feelings have been confirmed already. And I do think Rin may come back to life and Obito may live since Naruto said that he could become leaf's shinobi again . 

Edited by Superman333, 29 October 2013 - 09:48 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users