84 replies to this topic

#41 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

Then Kishi shouldn't have made it her goal to "fight along with her teammates and protect them". You're getting annoyed at the readers who are only hoping that Kishi will follow through with what HE wrote. Failing to deliver the development promised from part one because of some asspull reincarnation bs is a bad excuse and the readers have every right to wish Kishi to follow through.

Yes but people need to stop acting like Kishi is exclusively leaving Sakura out, Kakashi is also left out of this fight and he's a main character too. "catching up" with Naruto and Sasuke at this point who by themselves were capable of fighting Juubidara solo just isn't going to happen. That's something Kishi screwed himself over for no reason by bringing up again (he could have just left it at 632 and be done with that) but it has nothing to do with this. 

Sakura and Kakashi aren't involved because this isn't a Team 7 thing its a Naruto/Sasuke thing. 

Edited by Pepsi, 12 September 2014 - 04:22 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#42 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

Yes but people need to stop acting like Kishi is exclusively leaving Sakura out, Kakashi is also left out of this fight and he's a main character too. "catching up" with Naruto and Sasuke at this point who by themselves were capable of fighting Juubidara solo just isn't going to happen. That's something Kishi screwed himself over for no reason by bringing up again (he could have just left it at 632 and be done with that) but it has nothing to do with this. 

Sakura and Kakashi aren't involved because this isn't a Team 7 thing its a Naruto/Sasuke thing.

What does Kakashi have to do with anything? He's a mentor, and his goals aren't really known.

And I think you're missing the point. Whether Sakura has something to do with the Indra-Ashura fight or not nobody cares. That was an asspull history revealing itself, and an asspull history that appeared a long time later should not be reversing the previous storylines or goals.

Also, whether she's capable or not is besides the point. You like to repeat "Sakura's weak" in order to have a reason to leave her out but whether she's weak or not is besides the point. Why? Because Kishi CAN make her strong. She's weak so it's not possible that's she's gonna participate blah blah blah.....Naruto and Sasuke were not strong enough to face Madara until they got some asspull power-ups handed to them from Hagoromo. Sakura was weaker until chapter 631, if I based her abilities on chapter 630, I wouldn't think she would be capable facing Kaguya along with the others. But guess what? She did. It's pointless to exclude a character based on their strength at a certain timeframe.

So, if Kishi is gonna make her a cheerleader of course I'll be angry and I believe I have every right to do so.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 12 September 2014 - 04:40 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#43 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

What does Kakashi have to do with anything? He's a mentor, and his goals aren't really known.

And I think you're missing the point. Whether Sakura has something to do with the Indra-Ashura fight or not nobody cares. That was an asspull history revealing itself, and an asspull history that appeared a long time later should not be reversing the previous storylines or goals.

Also, whether she's capable or not is besides the point. You like to repeat "Sakura's weak" in order to have a reason to leave her out but whether she's weak or not is besides the point. Why? Because Kishi CAN make her strong. She's weak so it's not possible that's she's gonna participate blah blah blah.....Naruto and Sasuke were not strong enough to face Madara until they got some asspull power-ups handed to them from Hagoromo. Sakura was weaker until chapter 631, if I based her abilities on chapter 630, I wouldn't think she would be capable facing Kaguya along with the others. But guess what? She did. It's pointless to exclude a character based on their strength at a certain timeframe.

So, if Kishi is gonna make her a cheerleader of course I'll be angry and I believe I have every right to do so.

He's part of Team 7 and a main character as well.

Sakura isn't weak. That would imply that her power falls short of everyone else which it doesn't, just Naruto and Sasuke and that's just because they had a massive upgrade recently. Her role to stand with her teammates is something she's already fulfilled its not necessarily about being on their level. But this fight is just between them it has nothing to do with team 7. Even if she were to have an asspul power-up from Hagoromo, she and Kakashi would still be sidelined because 1) they are both out of chakra and 2) this has nothing to do with them.

eh10ut.jpg

#44 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

He's part of Team 7 and a main character as well.

Sakura isn't weak. That would imply that her power falls short of everyone else which it doesn't, just Naruto and Sasuke and that's just because they had a massive upgrade recently. Her role to stand with her teammates is something she's already fulfilled its not necessarily about being on their level. But this fight is just between them it has nothing to do with team 7. Even if she were to have an asspul power-up from Hagoromo, she and Kakashi would still be sidelined because 1) they are both out of chakra and 2) this has nothing to do with them.

Yes, but we're talking about Sakura. Not Kakashi. Even if Kishi wrote Kakashi badly, it doesn't negate the fact that he wrote Sakura badly or vice versa. And her goals aren't really completed yet. Unless you're just speaking in literal terms, then yes.

It has nothing to do with them? It kind of does. Sasuke is trying to kill Tsunade, who is Sakura's mentor and Kakashi's superior. Sasuke's revolution have everything to do with them. Also, I remember that Ashura had people fighting together with him, while Indra was more of a lone type. Kakashi and Sakura participating would parallel the Indra-Ashura in a way because that's what made them different. As Itachi said, "A Hokage needs to rely on their friends". "Sasuke was Naruto's brother in the past life" is a kitten reason to leave Kakashi and Sakura cheerleading, when the world is at stake.

And as I said before, out of chakra is a bad excuse when Kishi has no problem giving chakra handouts. Sasuke was out of chakra in the Deidara fight, yet he managed to summon Manda AND put a genjutsu on him. I thought Sakura was out of chakra after the CPR but she managed a Byakugou no jutsu when facing Madara and AGAIN when bringing Sasuke back from the other dimension. This manga's "out of chakra" is as trustworthy as McDonalds.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 12 September 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#45 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:02 PM

Yes, but we're talking about Sakura. Not Kakashi. Even if Kishi wrote Kakashi badly, it doesn't negate the fact that he wrote Sakura badly or vice versa. And her goals aren't really completed yet. Unless you're just speaking in literal terms, then yes.

It has nothing to do with them? It kind of does. Sasuke is trying to kill Tsunade, who is Sakura's mentor and Kakashi's superior. Sasuke's revolution have everything to do with them. Also, I remember that Ashura had people fighting together with him, while Indra was more of a lone type. Kakashi and Sakura participating would really parallel the Indra-Ashura in a way. "Sasuke was Naruto's brother" is a sh*tty reason to leave Kakashi and Sakura cheerleading, when the world is at stake.

We are talking about Kakashi as well because if we count Sakura we have to count Kakashi because he's part of the team.

You said yourself that the Ashura/Indra storyline was shoehorned in so paralleling that would be kind of dumb. Besides I'm pretty sure the context was that AShura having people stand behind him and supporting him so he could become strong enough to surpass his genius brother who took other people's help for granted. I dont think theyw ere literally fighting side by side with him in the fight. Naruto surpassing Sasuke is something that has been built up since Sasuke was introduced and its something Naruto needs to do alone otherwise he wouldn't be entirely fulfilling his goals and giving Kishi flak for not involving Sakura in something that doesn't and shouldn't involve her seems like cherry picking to me. 

eh10ut.jpg

#46 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:08 PM

We are talking about Kakashi as well because if we count Sakura we have to count Kakashi because he's part of the team.

You said yourself that the Ashura/Indra storyline was shoehorned in so paralleling that would be kind of dumb. Besides I'm pretty sure the context was that AShura having people stand behind him and supporting him so he could become strong enough to surpass his genius brother who took other people's help for granted. I dont think theyw ere literally fighting side by side with him in the fight. Naruto surpassing Sasuke is something that has been built up since Sasuke was introduced and its something Naruto needs to do alone otherwise he wouldn't be entirely fulfilling his goals and giving Kishi flak for not involving Sakura in something that doesn't and shouldn't involve her seems like cherry picking to me.

Huh? I don't care about Kakashi. Why do I have to talk about him? So then we have to talk about Sai or Yamato too? That doesn't make any sense.

Well that's what you think, not what actually happened. "Naruto needs to do this alone" is again what YOU think. Do you remember Itachi's words? He said it was because Madara tried to do everything alone he failed. Naruto is going to do the same thing? So no, I'm not convinced in the slightest in that reasoning. And I don't think you should call me out on "cherry-picking" when you can't really convince me with your reasons.

I would understand the both having to fight together if it only concerns them like the Hokage title. But no, the world is at stake here with Sasuke's so called revolution. It's not only Naruto's problem. It would be terribly arrogant of Naruto if he thought that it's ONLY his problem and duty to fight a man who is trying to bring chaos to the whole shinobi system and kill Tsunade who is close to Sakura.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 12 September 2014 - 05:18 PM.

#47 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

I agree with @ramenamitsu here. It's not stupid that we're expecting something more of Sakura. It would be disappointing if she just sat down and watched as if she wasn't enough worried about Naruto, Tsunade and the others to try to do something. I believe she still has to get out of her current shocked situation, but when she does, I hope she's going to do something. It's not like this fight is only about Naruto and Sasuke resolving their problems with each other. The village's future depends on the results of this fight. 

Edited by Naruko, 12 September 2014 - 05:12 PM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#48 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

I agree with you Pepsi. I do not want ANYONE to interfere in this fight. It has to be Naruto vs Sasuke.

This fight is what the manga has always bigged up. 

Also tbf I don't think Naruto would want Sakura/Kakashi to interfere in this battle.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 12 September 2014 - 05:16 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#49 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

Yes Sakura has nothing to do with this, and that's exactly the problem! If she had been relevant elsewhere, maybe people wouldn't be so upset about this. It's like, this is her last chance.

I agree with you Pepsi. I do not want ANYONE to interfere in this fight. It has to be Naruto vs Sasuke.

This fight is what the manga has always bigged up. 

Also tbf I don't think Naruto would want Sakura/Kakashi to interfere in this battle.

Exactly. That's his whole problem omg. Wants to do it all by himself. Then Itachi lectures him, if hope his words are drilled in nardo's mind by now. I'm losing patience, this side of Naruto is his most annoying trait.

Besides, notice how Naruto and Sakura's words contradict eachother. Naruto says he'll do it alone. Sakura says they'll bring Sasuke back together. I was unsure who was right until I saw the consequences of Naruto's solo missions in the war. And when Itachi opened his mouth. He even mentioned Minato and Kushina, it's pretty relevant.

ナルサク

#50 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:26 PM

I think I would be really annoyed with Naruto and think of him as selfish if he wants to do this all alone. I'll be like, "Dude. The world is at stake here. Cast your bromance pride aside."

This revolution isn't a battle of who is going to be Hokage. Sasuke is planning to change the world and kill the five Kages, one which is Tsunade. At that point, Sakura and Kakashi are deeply influenced and SHOULD have a say here.

And Kishi is a writer so he IS capable of making Kakashi and Sakura capable to join the fight.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 12 September 2014 - 05:27 PM.

#51 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

I think I would be really annoyed with Naruto and think of him as selfish if he wants to do this all alone. I'll be like, "Dude. The world is at stake here. Cast your bromance pride aside."

This revolution isn't a battle of who is going to be Hokage. Sasuke is planning to change the world and kill the five Kages, one which is Tsunade. At that point, Sakura and Kakashi are deeply influenced and SHOULD have a say here.

And Kishi is a writer so he IS capable of making Kakashi and Sakura capable to join the fight.

Exactly.He can give them a role.It's Kishi's choice though but he's able to do that.

Edited by elmas, 12 September 2014 - 05:31 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#52 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

Exactly. That's his whole problem omg. Wants to do it all by himself. Then Itachi lectures him, if hope his words are drilled in nardo's mind by now. I'm losing patience, this side of Naruto is his most annoying trait.

Besides, notice how Naruto and Sakura's words contradict eachother. Naruto says he'll do it alone. Sakura says they'll bring Sasuke back together. I was unsure who was right until I saw the consequences of Naruto's solo missions in the war. And when Itachi opened his mouth. He even mentioned Minato and Kushina, it's pretty relevant.

Naruto's mentality when it comes to Sasuke........ I'm not even gonna talk about this.  

But yeah, I reiterate- I do not want Sakura to interfere in this fight. Believe me, I really want to see Naruto and Sakura fight together. I have mentioned this wish many times in this website. BUT not in this particular fight. This is something that Naruto has to do alone. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#53 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

Exactly! This is bigger than just Naruto. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#54 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

Huh? I don't care about Kakashi. Why do I have to talk about him? So then we have to talk about Sai or Yamato too? That doesn't make any sense.

Well that's what you think, not what actually happened. "Naruto needs to do this alone" is again what YOU think. Do you remember Itachi's words? He said it was because Madara tried to do everything alone he failed. Naruto is going to do the same thing? So no, I'm not convinced in the slightest in that reasoning. And I don't think you should call me out on "cherry-picking" when you can't really convince me with your reasons.

I would understand the both having to fight together if it only concerns them like the Hokage title. But no, the world is at stake here with Sasuke's so called revolution. It's not only Naruto's problem. It would be terribly arrogant of Naruto if he thought that it's ONLY his problem and duty to fight a man who is trying to bring chaos to the whole shinobi system and kill Tsunade who is close to Sakura.

No because they weren't apart of the team to begin with, just replacements. 

Itachi wasn't referring to saving Sasuke he was referring to becoming hokage. Itachi even said later that he wont be the one to change Sasuke (implying it was Naruto's job) Naruto surpassing Sasuke is something he has to do solo. This isn't a Team 7 thing and Kishi made that pretty clear with the reincarnation bs.

I never said Naruto would want to fight this alone, he's forced to at this point because Sakura and Kakashi can't help out because they're injured and out of juice. I'm saying from the way the story has been going Naruto has to defeat Sasuke himself otherwise the whole message of what Kishi's going for wouldn't make any sense. 

eh10ut.jpg

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

She will only hurt herself if she joint the fight.

#56 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:27 PM

sakurasexynurse.jpg Sigh, either she'll be cheering for Naruto or playing Nurse. Bit of a disappointment after her awesome punch against Kaguya but oh well.

Sorry Just couldn't resist. She's tooo powerful :chuckle:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#57 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

I hope it will be only Naruto and Sasuke fighting. Hope it'll be like that final valley one with a different outcome  :sweat:  

#58 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

I hope it will be only Naruto and Sasuke fighting. Hope it'll be like that final valley one with a different outcome  :sweat:  

Why wouldn't it be just the same? What could cause a different outcome? Naruto has tried to save Sasuke alone all this time, and it still doesn't work. If you want a different outcome, the situation must be different. Don't repeat mistakes.

I think Sakura can have a role in this. I think she can make this time different. She interferred once, at the rooftop. She couldn't do anything at the time, but get plead them to stop and get in the middle of the fight. Then Sasuke left, and she begged Naruto to bring him back. When that didn't work, she said next time they'd do it together. This is what got her started training for what she is today. I like when she punches gods, but I want her to use those skills for the original purpose.

ナルサク

#59 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

Yeah, but it would suck if she helped Naruto saying "it's to bring Sasuke-kun back" I would hate that. After all that's going on, god I would hate that. .

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#60 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:26 AM

No because they weren't apart of the team to begin with, just replacements. 

Itachi wasn't referring to saving Sasuke he was referring to becoming hokage. Itachi even said later that he wont be the one to change Sasuke (implying it was Naruto's job) Naruto surpassing Sasuke is something he has to do solo. This isn't a Team 7 thing and Kishi made that pretty clear with the reincarnation bs.

I never said Naruto would want to fight this alone, he's forced to at this point because Sakura and Kakashi can't help out because they're injured and out of juice. I'm saying from the way the story has been going Naruto has to defeat Sasuke himself otherwise the whole message of what Kishi's going for wouldn't make any sense.

This isn't the battle for the Hokage title, nor is it a battle about Sasuke. This revolution is about changing the whole shinobi system and Sasuke plans to kill the five Kages. This battle is way over Naruto's responsibility, and it'd be selfish of him if decide to fight the battle alone when the whole world is at stake just because the opponent is his waifu,

Itachi's words aren't about Sasuke, it's about the necessary mindset a leader needs to have. It applies generally.

And as I have said MULTIPLE times, Sakura and Kakashi being out of chakra or injured doesn't become a reason when Kishi has always given chakra and healing to characters n those situations before.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 13 September 2014 - 12:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users