Close
Photo

Post POSITIVE opinions here (for those who plan on staying positive)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#41 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:03 AM

It is a nice thing you are trying to get everyone's hopes up once agian(I mean of those who are shaken by chapter 693), but being POSITIVE while hiding the truth and being biased about NS will not help the case of Naruto not becoming the second guy.

I thought that it was SS and NH who always found out some ridiculous excuse to get back up from the huge hits their ship gets, but beilieve me all those people who can be positive about chapter 693 are doing the exact same thing the SS/NH fans do. This chapter was a very huge hit for our fandom as well, and I don't think kishi will be able to change that in a justified manner, and make Naruto look like a first guy.

right even though every time the fandom has supposedly taken a hit I was one of the only level headed ones, even at 615, got it so I'm like the ss and nh fans then when i'm not attached to any pairings, I just like to predict how anime/manga end, like I always did when i grew up watching toonami.....plus I'm actually autistic and am very good at picking up stuff like this when I'm reading or watching something but got it I'm just some closeminded guy...heck the reason I come on here is because this is one of the few places that is most of the time calm and not filled with rabid fans and overreactions over everything, and the fact I think naruto and sakura can happen and looks cute together, that's about it. this is usually just about the only place you can have friendly debates most of the time with how crazy the fandom gets.

Edited by ultranx, 27 September 2014 - 04:14 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#42 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:41 AM

It is a nice thing you are trying to get everyone's hopes up once agian(I mean of those who are shaken by chapter 693), but being POSITIVE while hiding the truth and being biased about NS will not help the case of Naruto not becoming the second guy.

I thought that it was SS and NH who always found out some ridiculous excuse to get back up from the huge hits their ship gets, but beilieve me all those people who can be positive about chapter 693 are doing the exact same thing the SS/NH fans do. This chapter was a very huge hit for our fandom as well, and I don't think kishi will be able to change that in a justified manner, and make Naruto look like a first guy.

When you like a pairing, you try to stay positive. You don't ever know the full truth unless the whole manga is done. Until then we can mope about NaruSaku, or party about NaruSaku, or be neutral about it. I think that we should always be neutral about it, but it never hurts anyone to stay positive. And that's what this thread is about. So I think it's kind of rude that you're coming here, and saying that it's truth that NS is basically dead on Sakura's side. Nothing is over until it's over. And it's definitely far from over in regards to NaruSaku.

You're not stating any truth right now, you're being negative, and that what this thread is NOT about. 

NaruSaku is still an amazing couple, and has done so much better than the other pairings. You can't forget that. Sakura's feelings are still a confusing thing. Her feelings change, and her feelings alter. Sasuke's feelings have always stayed the same. Naruto's feelings have always stayed the same. But Sakura is different. Her true feelings will be clear soon. Her feelings for Sasuke aren't true, and we all know that. Her feelings for Naruto though? Just read our NaruSaku Build Up page or whatever. Nothing is over yet so just stop being negative on a thread that's made to be positive.

And if you can't do that then please just don't post on this thread at all. It's as simple as that.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#43 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:19 AM

At first when the chapter first came out I was really mixed about it, and after letting everything ease through during these past 24 hours. I was able to come down to a conclusion towards this whole thing. It's one of the many things that continue to make me stand strong for The NaruSaku Base especially on youtube. The most obvious being the 2011 OVA.  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 27 September 2014 - 05:20 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#44 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

right even though every time the fandom has supposedly taken a hit I was one of the only level headed ones, even at 615, got it so I'm like the ss and nh fans then when i'm not attached to any pairings, I just like to predict how anime/manga end, like I always did when i grew up watching toonami.....plus I'm actually autistic and am very good at picking up stuff like this when I'm reading or watching something but got it I'm just some closeminded guy...heck the reason I come on here is because this is one of the few places that is most of the time calm and not filled with rabid fans and overreactions over everything, and the fact I think naruto and sakura can happen and looks cute together, that's about it. this is usually just about the only place you can have friendly debates most of the time with how crazy the fandom gets.

OHHH MIGHTY SWAMI!!! What will happen next?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#45 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:52 AM

I love the your guy's insights. There's nothing better than that. All i can say, think positive.  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:54 AM

First of all: Thank you so much for this thread. The Chapter 693 thread is just poison right now. It's good to see that I can avoid the negativity.

My faith in NaruSaku is unwavering, if not even hardened. I know it's strange for soime people that I feel like that, but I'm sure, Sakura will resolve her feelings once and for all soon, wheter it's in the Genjutsu or with Kakashi's help. No matter what Sakura's feeling for Sasuke are, which by the way we have accepted so many times, it never hanged her feelings for Naruto. It's been hinted so many times by Kishimoto that she has a change of heart for Naruto. 

I saw the chapter like a revisit of the night Sasuke left Sakura. We've got such moments a lot these days with another result, so to speak. Sasuke gave a real answer this time, for both Sakura and bystanders. He's not interested in her. Period.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#47 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

It doesn't matter. I feel detached from the confusion and bitterness of Sakura's regression in the previous chapter. Making some progressional headway with her character only to have it reduced to ashes is a device of Kishi's that he's already used once before during the Kage Summit arc. To tell the truth, losing the courage and grit that you've been wrestling to hold onto for an impossible task for some uncertain, high-risk feeling of self-contentment in the hopes that everything will work itself out in the end sounds worst in certain aspects because you're not just allowing them to hurt you, the door has been left open for others to come to harm in the perpetrator's wake as well. 

The inevitability of NaruSaku is still firmly planted in my mind. Only difference is that the novelty has worn off alongside Kishi's writing and artistic skills. 

Edited by Atheck, 27 September 2014 - 11:23 AM.

#48 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

OHHH MIGHTY SWAMI!!! What will happen next?

next chapter will either be flashbacks of some kind, the fight starting, or it might go back to sakura, kakashi and hagoromo (this may happen next chapter or later but most likely happening soon, we all know sakura's probably gonna wake up, that supposed genjutsu cancelling ability of hers will probably come into play again.) have to go to work now, be back in 6 hrs.

Edited by ultranx, 27 September 2014 - 11:49 AM.

#49 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

It doesn't matter. I feel detached from the confusion and bitterness of Sakura's regression in the previous chapter. Making some progressional headway with her character only to have it reduced to ashes is a device of Kishi's that he's already used once before during the Kage Summit arc. To tell the truth, losing the courage and grit that you've been wrestling to hold onto for an impossible task for some uncertain, high-risk feeling of self-contentment in the hopes that everything will work itself out in the end sounds worst in certain aspects because you're not just allowing them to hurt you, the door has been left open for others to come to harm in the perpetrator's wake as well. 

The inevitability of NaruSaku is still firmly planted in my mind. Only difference is that the novelty has worn off alongside Kishi's writing and artistic skills. 

I thought I was the only one that thought Kishi's artistic skills took a drastic turn for the worst.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#50 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

I thought I was the only one that thought Kishi's artistic skills took a drastic turn for the worst.

Far from it. I noticed that his art has been losing much of the old detail it had with less effort put into smoothing the lines and making his characters' features more clean. 

Compare the quality and effort of the drawings from a page out of the Itachi Pursuit arc that took place 6 years ago to a page from the recent chapters...

Then and now

Notice any difference? Besides the rare exception here and there like with Sasuke making his ominous declaration to kill the Kages, the manga has been consistently dropping in art quality for some time now.

Edited by Atheck, 27 September 2014 - 01:21 PM.

#51 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

I admit I'm not the most positive when it comes to this manga, but I have to say I think there's been a bit of an over reaction in some people. I do have some mixed feelings on the use of "love" in the present tense, but I don't think Sakura has "reverted back into a Sasuke fangirl," or that "all her development was wasted". Sakura's development isn't all about who she loved in the past, who she loves now, or who she will love in the future. She's still had an incredible amount of growth and development as a character, and while I don't have the greatest of confidence in Kishimoto I'm going to wait and see what comes next for now.

Regardless, I don't believe Sakura's outburst was just a desperate confession of love, or that that was even at the forefront of her mind. I still say she looked angry and fed up, on top of feeling hurt and betrayed again, when maybe she thought Sasuke had begun to change back into some kind of decent person. It might have been naïve of her to think that, but I guess it just comes back to her wanting to see the best in him. Naruto does that too, though he seems to show a lot less doubt about Sasuke's character and trustworthiness than Sakura has. 

Well, I hope that was positive enough for this thread. :sweat:

#52 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

I admit I'm not the most positive when it comes to this manga, but I have to say I think there's been a bit of an over reaction in some people. I do have some mixed feelings on the use of "love" in the present tense, but I don't think Sakura has "reverted back into a Sasuke fangirl," or that "all her development was wasted". Sakura's development isn't all about who she loved in the past, who she loves now, or who she will love in the future. She's still had an incredible amount of growth and development as a character, and while I don't have the greatest of confidence in Kishimoto I'm going to wait and see what comes next for now.

Regardless, I don't believe Sakura's outburst was just a desperate confession of love, or that that was even at the forefront of her mind. I still say she looked angry and fed up, on top of feeling hurt and betrayed again, when maybe she thought Sasuke had begun to change back into some kind of decent person. It might have been naïve of her to think that, but I guess it just comes back to her wanting to see the best in him. Naruto does that too, though he seems to show a lot less doubt about Sasuke's character and trustworthiness than Sakura has. 

Well, I hope that was positive enough for this thread. :sweat:

I completely agree with this. Sakura has had so much development, and all that isn't gonna disappear just because of who she loves. I'm positive that she'll turn around and be resolved soon. She's been dragging out that crush on Sasuke for awhile now, without even liking it herself. I still think it's clear that her love for Sasuke is weak, and it'll disappear very soon. Kishi obviously didn't make Sasuke directly reject Sakura, just to have Sakura heartbroken and alone her whole life. It's un-Sakura-like and we all know she's a way cooler character than that.

She has self-determination, she has confidence, and most of all she's capable of having independence. Sasuke might be taking that away from her right now, but it won't be for long. She will stand up for herself. I'm just waiting for that moment. Sakura might have a bad moment now, but in a few chapters she'll have a greater moment again. That's how the cycle goes I think... She's not gonna be some pointless character casted away again. That wasn't the point of her development. We haven't seen anything yet from Sakura, so we all just have to wait for future chapters.

Just have faith in Sakura. That's what you guys sort of showed me. No matter how many times she messes up, she'll bring herself back up again. So just stay positive ^^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#53 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

I completely agree with this. Sakura has had so much development, and all that isn't gonna disappear just because of who she loves. I'm positive that she'll turn around and be resolved soon. She's been dragging out that crush on Sasuke for awhile now, without even liking it herself. I still think it's clear that her love for Sasuke is weak, and it'll disappear very soon. Kishi obviously didn't make Sasuke directly reject Sakura, just to have Sakura heartbroken and alone her whole life. It's un-Sakura-like and we all know she's a way cooler character than that.

She has self-determination, she has confidence, and most of all she's capable of having independence. Sasuke might be taking that away from her right now, but it won't be for long. She will stand up for herself. I'm just waiting for that moment. Sakura might have a bad moment now, but in a few chapters she'll have a greater moment again. That's how the cycle goes I think... She's not gonna be some pointless character casted away again. That wasn't the point of her development. We haven't seen anything yet from Sakura, so we all just have to wait for future chapters.

Just have faith in Sakura. That's what you guys sort of showed me. No matter how many times she messes up, she'll bring herself back up again. So just stay positive ^^

I'm back and I agree 100% why do people  not realize this? 0.0 kishi won't just throw away her character like that and have her alone 0.0 I mean we know kishi, he loves to do hidden foreshadowings for everything, the plot has looked naruto x sakura this whole manga, and now you're telling out of nowhere because of one chapter all that development and obvious planning is going away just like that and a  bad boy couple is gonna happen? 0.0 no, just no, quit overreacting....

#54 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:56 PM

I still feel that this past chapter needed to happen so Sakura could truly confront her conflicted feelings for not just Sasuke but also those changing feelings for Naruto. I've believed for a while that her love for Sasuke was somewhat obligatory so she could save him. That was her way of never giving up on him. Now after trying one last time to reach him I think she won't feel the same way. Like she won't feel as burdened to be there for him and come to a complete understanding that Naruto really is the only one to save Sasuke. Thus freeing her to really try to comprehend how she actually feels about Naruto.

#55 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:43 PM

Hey,

Well, I have began to write the outline for the LAP on this whole situation. I will have it done by tomorrow, especially since I'm off. So, rest assured, I hope you guys are ready to read.

#56 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:08 AM

To everyone :sweat: 

Everyone is taking Kakashi's side for granted. No one here seems to be following Sasuke's POV on Sakura's feeling. He confirmed it himself that Sakura does not love him on a romantic basis and that she was being blinded by her make-believe fantasy out of true love or it was a false confession to persuade him not to betray Team 7.

Don't go lecturing how Sasuke is so much of a sociopath, likewise Sai cannot understand human emotions.

Sasuke has the most powerful dou-jutsu in the manga that even he could make the Yamanaka Clan's jutsu look like a mere child's play. Sasuke was on the brink of attempting to murder Sakura for the fourth time in the manga. Sakura's final words, "I love you Sasuke-kun. Please come back and can be together just like the good old times," had reached out to him profoundly. And for the first time since part one, he saw a very dim glimpse of his lost love, which Hagoromo was referring to.

Now that I'm going to mention the word cares/cared and show kindness, everyone (again lol) always insinuate and over contemplate that word or phrase a  suggestion of concrete romance. A news flash for all you, caring and showing kindness essentially does not really define romance. Tsunade cares and show kindness to Naruto, likewise Shikamaru to Ino and Shino to Hinata. In this story, it's mostly portray of family resemblance and cherished memories as Tsunade saw Nawaki (her little brother) in Naruto.

This is what Sasuke might have seen in Sakura. And I'm very sure of it that what he saw was strands of Mikoto Uchiha (his deceased mother) affection radiating inside of Sakura's that has been poisoned by stupid romantic fantasy. It must be aggravating and distraught that he had to endue all her fangirling tantrums. From a male's in which I am, it's like having your mother or sister trying to get into your. Wouldn't you feel like regorging out your guts?

Sasuke had every purpose of casting Tskuyomi on Sakura to put her out of her misery, but trembled as you can see his left foot where possibly  chakra was being expelled out from. He downgraded his genjutsu to show mercy. Him Chidoring Sakura through the chest and smirking is not a show or ill intent. He's simply helping her to resolve her fantasies, whatever is left of it. To give you a solidified evidence, there are moments in Team 7 that Sakura was not being a biased lusting fangirl when on occasions she scolded both her teammates. The land of waves, the rivalry was starting to escalate, resulting in a food eating contest that they were racing each other and Sakura had scolded them to slow down or else they would choke on their food. These are the good old times Sasuke spent with Sakura that he could have cherished about Sakura.

As we have seen through part one, its not her facade, but what's inside of her that intentionally leaks out is her true feelings. She hated Naruto from the start, but when dire situations call for help, her feelings overwhelms her without of her knowing. She was going to forfeit the Chuunin Exams to protect Naruto's dream and was in the process of forfeiting her chakra to perform the CPR  and reflected about how she wants Naruto to become Hokage. As we all see her a girl that is believed to be romantically in love with Sasuke shows a different side of herself when she's not too busy asking him out on dates, and acting like a rabid fangirl that only Sasuke seemed to take notice in her subtle change of demeanor of platonic nature, which he can relate it to his mother. I'm sure there are off screen moments when he and Itachi was being scolded by Mikoto in his childhood days and this is something that he can relate to and reflect those moments for a life time.

There are hoping that all this will result in their pairing. Sasuke is not related to Sakura by blood. It's plausible, but I won't let characters like Kakashi and Sasuke dictate the outcome of Sakura's feelings. Only she can proclaim, rather or not Sasuke's words hold any merit.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#57 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:35 AM

@konohacrimson
So you mean ss is a sibling relationship?
I agree.

#58 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

Yup.

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:27 AM

Hey,

Sorry that I couldn't write the LAP before my deadline. I fell asleep and yeah, didn't have enough time to do the rest. I will get it done on Monday. In the meantime, I was doing the podcast on the same subject and while it's not all from the LAP, there are good amount of them as well as insight from other users who I applaud them to speak out. So in the meantime, do check it out. It's a long wait anyway for the next moment.

#60 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:51 PM

Here is my contribution though its not positive but negative for SS and the meaning of Kishimoto in this chapter  I'll post about NS latter when I came back from work and make up my mind since I'm still in the process of figuring this out sorry XD 

The thing is from  the beginning with her angry look  it seemed like she has given up on love with him , but then we got this confusing piss of kitten .  Also Sakura in here with her speech finally admits that no matter what she can't/isn't the one to save him  and then Kakashi goes to explain that she only wants that the reason she loves him is bc she wants to save him . 

Now how I took  this is that I think Kishimoto hammered SS even more with this bc he made the reason for Sakura's love to be bc Sasuke is a social nut case , and this is not a reason for having a romantic feelings in any way in fact this is ridiculous ,  plus the fact that Kishimoto even made Sasuke to ridicule her  by saying she has no reason at all   . So if Sakura loved Sasuke just bc she wants to save him and she finally brought herself to admit that she can't and ins't the one to do it  then what is left for SS from here on ? The answer is NOTHING! except Sakura realizing that she has no reason to love Sasuke and finally getting out of this clusterkitten that this was not true love to begin with in the first place , I really think that this was the final nail to the coffin once you gather everything  the stabbing she got trough her heart is symbolic to this  IMO

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users