• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Inner Sakura

Inner Sakura

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:57 AM

I'm starting to think that it is because of the 3rd part of the series that's coming out in the spring. I think that he may have been pressured into ending it that way. I think the new series it gonna focus on narutos son and they knew that the audience would prefer hinata over sakura. Idk in the end money is always cannon.

Attached Files

Edited by Inner Sakura, 07 November 2014 - 05:58 AM.

firma_narusaku_road_ninja_by_darkamy_cha

--"No matter what you say this time....we're going to be together. Not just me, we're going to all fight together this time!"

#42 Guest_bontaid_*

Guest_bontaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

it's a genjutsu I tell you just watch in part 3 we gone see them being released or at least in the movie and then the real parings will happen. And he didn't forget, he rememebered the thank you from part 1 and the forehead stuff. But he didn't rememeber NARUTO has such selfless love for Sakura-Chan? I don't think so, it's more to it than this I just know it.

I really would like to but who should have put that genjutsu on them? Of course it'd be genius if that happens but let's be honest, even for NS, the most logical pairing, that''s too far-fetched. 

What you say makes sense, but you know, with money you can do everything. To me the chapter seems to be written heartless. Really heartless, even if there were color, it just was tragic. You could feel it.

now i'm just dying of laughter because Kishi himself said that Sakura was like his women, and now that'S all what he sees in his women: a cleaner. Great.

But yes, i agree with you completely.

#43 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:07 AM

I really would like to but who should have put that genjutsu on them? Of course it'd be genius if that happens but let's be honest, even for NS, the most logical pairing, that''s too far-fetched. 

What you say makes sense, but you know, with money you can do everything. To me the chapter seems to be written heartless. Really heartless, even if there were color, it just was tragic. You could feel it.

now i'm just dying of laughter because Kishi himself said that Sakura was like his women, and now that'S all what he sees in his women: a cleaner. Great.

But yes, i agree with you completely.

lol with Kishimoto anything is possible I wonder what kind of drugs he be on sometimes honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if he did this. It's no way he could make his main character NARUTO not get everything he wants. Something is fishy about this. And he said Sakura-Chan was like his wife lol so that means Kishi is a damn cheater lol.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44 Guest_bontaid_*

Guest_bontaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:13 AM

lol, i just remember SS fans saying they'd deserve Sasusaku canon because they shipped it for years and what so on.

Actually, their money did.

#45 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:15 AM

lol, i just remember SS fans saying they'd deserve Sasusaku canon because they shipped it for years and what so on.

Actually, their money did.

Ima laugh when it's revealed that it was a genjutsu. And NS gets canon.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#46 Guest_bontaid_*

Guest_bontaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:22 AM

Ima laugh when it's revealed that it was a genjutsu. And NS gets canon.

You're making my day  :roll:

#47 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:23 AM

It won't. I'm pretty sure that the next gen thing is what made NaruSaku die. That stupid idea was born, and then he sacrificed the integrity of his manga because more people shipped SasuSaku than NaruSaku in Japan, and so to make it so people would stay to read his manga he ended it with the most popular pairings. If he didn't have something more coming then I think he would have ended in NaruSaku like he was planning all along. But nope, he doesn't want to alienate the majority of Naruto fans so they won't come back for the next gen comic. 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#48 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:41 AM

The similarities do not end with just the hairstyles or accessories. If you closely examine Sakura's mouth, you'll notice a mole resting in the right-hand area of the bottom lip. Karin has one exactly like it on her face. What also sticks most glaringly on her features is the design of her hair. It lengthens down to the shoulders in an unbending straight texture before trailing off in spike-tipped locks. Ordinarily this wouldn't imply anything strange, but in the manner which the back of her hair ends with multiple short-spiked locks is visually similar to the curled spikes in Karin's hair. Even Sakura's bangs which are normally very sleek in their extension before ending off appear less fine and more ragged and uneven like the style Karin has. 

This whole set-up just reeks of artistic editing. It's as if Kishi had originally intended to draw Karin but soon after had a change of heart and made some alterations to have the woman being portrayed look like Sakura instead. The child's striking resemblance to Karin instead of Sakura is even more damning. What was Kishi thinking when he mixed and matched these different visual traits? Was he actually planning to draw Karin in this scene? If true, what could have inspired/forced him to chuck this early concept for what we see now? 

I believe Chatte and Ramenanmitsu are right. All of this seems too suspicious and erratic to be true. Could there be a meaning to all of this? I wish. 

That's not a mole on her lip, it's a shine mark. Both Karui and Kurenai have it in that chapter, and certainly they aren't Karin lol

#49 blazevoir

blazevoir

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:55 AM

Naruto was first published by Shueisha in 1999 in the 43rd issue of Japan's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine and will end on November 10, 2014 in the 50th issue of Jump.

Now, I may be missing something here, but today's the seventh, not the tenth; we still have another chapter to go.  Given the fact that Chapter 700 is listed as the finale, if there is indeed another chapter, then it will either tie into the spin off, or it will be an alternate ending.  Either way, the only reason that I was able to go back and read this chapter fully, is because I've already rationalized it as a cheap oneshot fanfic that FF.net already has entirely too many of.

There is another issue with this chapter that I haven't seen brought up yet: the fact that neither of Naruto's kids had the Byakugan.  If Hinata was really their mother, why do they have blue eyes, and not white eyes?  There has been every indication that the Byakugan was something that one was born with, not something that had to be activated.  Although I can't recall a case of a Hyuuga having a child with a non-Hyuuga, what, exactly, is special about Naruto's eyes that would make the Byakugan genetically inferior?

I believe that this chapter was either forced, or an alternate ending.  Either way, it was half-assed.

#50 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:56 AM

Maybe if we're lucky, one day, one day we'll get a reboot of the manga that makes the ending more just, and perhaps give the characters the development and respect they all rightfully deserved.

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 07 November 2014 - 06:56 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#51 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:17 AM

today ain't the 10th though we have another chapter to go.

#52 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:23 AM

what hurts me most is that NARUTO gave up. He never gives up that was his most admirable trait. He gave up and achieved nothing at all. I never Evwr give up. He not supposed to give up. And that Sakura-Chan didn't even give NARUTO a chance, she ignored him and disregarded his feelings for her, NARUTO will always love her and that's a given. And I feel sorry for NARUTO because it obviously left him with no choice but to Give up which is never supposed to happen becaue NARUTO never gives up Kishi!!! Remember that? Sakura-Chan loves NARUTO rememeber that Kishi?

Agree with above.  Exactly!  Naruto does not give up.  The will he inherited from Jiraiya.  Do not give up.  Anyways, if its 'in character' and 'logical' and 'following plot development' and did I mention 'logical' - then of course Sakura will be head over heals for Naruto and have long ago put aside the infatuation she had for Sasuke.  But considering how much is illogical with the ending run up, is it any wonder that nothing makes sense.

It is a forced hand.  Either for monetary or other reasons, who can say.  I'm not bothered.  Mangaka has now lost all self respect and credibility.  And editorial staff - well well well.

I for one learnt a lesson.  Read manga from mangaka who have respect for their readers and their characters and their stories.  Kishimoto is a hack.

#53 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:26 AM

It won't. I'm pretty sure that the next gen thing is what made NaruSaku die. That stupid idea was born, and then he sacrificed the integrity of his manga because more people shipped SasuSaku than NaruSaku in Japan, and so to make it so people would stay to read his manga he ended it with the most popular pairings. If he didn't have something more coming then I think he would have ended in NaruSaku like he was planning all along. But nope, he doesn't want to alienate the majority of Naruto fans so they won't come back for the next gen comic. 

Best explanation I have seen for this odd turn of events.  A sequel.  LOL.  This mangaka is a troll.

#54 Kadmos1

Kadmos1

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:aminoapps.com/c/naruto/page/blog/how-madara-got-his-rinnegan
    animebase.me/threads/how-did-tobi-give-nagato-rinnegan.216363
    animebase.me/threads/was-nagato-getting-madaras-eyes-ever-explained.675406
    blogspot.com/2014/04/examining-naruto-chapter-674-is-madara.html
    crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781194
    mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/rinnegan-discussion-thread.65504/page-7
    nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information/415
    narutoforums.org/threads/huge-retcon-here-or-at-least-cought-obito-lying.856224
    narutoforums.org/threads/is-senju-uchiha-rinnegan-is-still-credible.960598
    randomc.net/2010/09/26/naruto-511-symbolic-in-more-ways-than-one
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2fmrza
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/4di3ua
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6cise1
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/azmy4e

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:32 AM

From reading about it on Anime News Network, while magazine doesn't officially come out until the 10th, Japanese stores will have WSJ days in advance. That's how we got the leaks and these are the official chapters and NaruHina did happen no matter how much we didn't want to happen.

#55 Asahina

Asahina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:16 AM

NaruHina and SasuSaku happened, whether it was Kishimoto's choice or fan service. It's the best we get over the ending and still ship NaruSaku until the end. So, who is with me? =)

drciv8.png

PINKISH KINGDOM  < - - -  My site 

#56 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:38 AM

We're trying, man. Oddly enough, it's been like going through the stages of grief. One minute I'm ready to accept it and move on, the next I just want to vent. You wouldn't think it'd be that way just over a stupid manga ending, but it is.

We're all dealing with this in different ways. I've come a lot closer to actually coming to terms with the ending, but it's different for everyone.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 16 November 2014 - 06:40 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#57 Asahina

Asahina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:03 AM

We're trying, man. Oddly enough, it's been like going through the stages of grief. One minute I'm ready to accept it and move on, the next I just want to vent. You wouldn't think it'd be that way just over a stupid manga ending, but it is.

We're all dealing with this in different ways. I've come a lot closer to actually coming to terms with the ending, but it's different for everyone.

Ah, I understand this very well. Everytime, I see NaruHina and SasuSaku as canonical families on my dashboard at tumblr, I feel so disappointed but there isn't really nothing for me to do about it but move on from the series. I accept the ending but it doesn't mean I'm agree with it. I still have a wounded shipping heart and I know it will heal itself in time. Ah, you're right. Everyone deals with a heartbroken moment differnetly. 

drciv8.png

PINKISH KINGDOM  < - - -  My site 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users