195 replies to this topic

#41 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

I confess, I'm a little worried. :unsure:
I don't really want anything to happen to Naruto and/or Sakura.

Especially if something happens to Naruto. You just know Hinata is going to show up. Not trying to bash her here, but with past events, I think I'm done seeing Hinata for...you know...the rest of the series. :shifty:  Wishful thinking.

NaruSaku moments? Yes please.

Moments that include one of their deaths or making us think they're dead? No thanks.

I know part of the experience is sitting on the edge of your seat, but I hate it when stories give me anxiety. :wacko:  I get way too eager to see what happens next and it drives me crazy all week.

I hope the end of the year chapter isn't -too- stressful. Like last year's. My goodness, NaruHina and a three week wait. I never want to experience that again! :arg:

Anyways, I'm still curious to see what happens. OP Madara is back to life and considering how battle worn everyone is, it makes me wonder how they plan to battle him.

Ack, I really want this war arc to be overrrrr... :arg:

Edited by Moon_Girl, 04 December 2013 - 10:08 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

sasuke actually impressed me the most in this chapter its been awhile since he did that him turning down madara's offer was pretty badass i guess he really will restore the uchia clan in his own way

I kind off dont understand why people seems surprised with Sasuke turning down Madara's proposal, i mean it's 600+ chapters and people doenstk now how Sasuke's character is, he's evil but he's there fighting on the alliance side to remove any kind of competition, he said it clearly, i'm the one who will kill Naruto, in other words he wants to do the stuff by himself, he's not going to side with anyone.

Actually he reminded me of Vegeta, went there all edgy to attack Madara and get his ass whoped after that.

Anyway srsly every chapter you guys are saying "where's Sakura?" or when Sakura will show up?

srsly can you guys stop?

I'm not hungry for Sakura panels, i prefer her doing something instead of appearing randomly, and stop plz destroying the manga discussion with " Sakura will appear in one or two chapters" or "why Sakura doesnt show up".

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 04 December 2013 - 10:54 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

Sakura would die against Madara in one just second. I do want her to protect Naruto, not fighting against Madara just for glory.

Anyway now that Madara is targeting the bijuu, this means that also naruto is in danger. Perhaps Madara will get before the 7 free bijuus and then he will target Bee and Naruto.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

@morgaine

I think it would be madara do rolfstomp the alliance force. unless sakura is appear in the next chapter. than the cliffhanger will consist madara stab sakura.

but it still a prediction and it could not happen like i wish.

I know, I was just curious about your opinion.  =)

Edited by morgaine4, 04 December 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#45 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

Sakura would die against Madara in one just second. I do want her to protect Naruto, not fighting against Madara just for glory.

Anyway now that Madara is targeting the bijuu, this means that also naruto is in danger. Perhaps Madara will get before the 7 free bijuus and then he will target Bee and Naruto.

Sai would die as well yet we see him attempting to rush Madara like he wants to engage this incredibly dangerous opponent in close quarters combat (taijutsu isn't even his specialty). At least the collateral effects of Sakura's attacks could keep Madara preoccupied for a few more seconds as he's avoiding it. Seconds can mean the world in a fight as difficult as this one. She obviously would have no hope of victory either, but Byakugou would allow her to stay in the fight for a longer period of time. 

Edited by Atheck, 04 December 2013 - 11:08 AM.

#46 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

in fact, I say that she will step in when Madara will target Naruto for his Kyuubi. Sai is here because he has sealing powers... I will doubt that he will fight seriously...

Edited by 六道仙人, 04 December 2013 - 11:11 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#47 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

in fact, I say that she will step in when Madara will target Naruto for his Kyuubi. Sai is here because he has sealing powers... I will doubt that he will fight seriously...

Hashirama said that Madara will regret leaving the edo tensei form.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 04 December 2013 - 11:12 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#48 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hashirama said that Madara will regret leaving the edo tensei form.

Wasn't that Sasuke?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#49 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

Wasn't that Sasuke?

Yep that was Sasuke.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#50 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

I think the more accurate statement would be that he "was" there because he has sealing powers. The situation fell out of his jurisdiction the moment Madara revived himself (although it could have just as easily have been Gaara or a random shinobi/samurai with a sealing scroll). But rather than fall back or at least try to assume a defencive position, he impractically lunges at Madara to try and defeat this newly senjutsu powered beast in a style that's not conducive to his particular talents. That would be the equivalent of a random joe from the street trying to beat Mike Tyson in a boxing match by flailing their arms around. 

#51 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

i more curious at can madara obtain his rinnegan back? just one or both?

#52 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

i more curious at can madara obtain his rinnegan back? just one or both?

he needs his eyes back. The fact that he is alive but his eyes ( or at least the left one) is in Obito.

#53 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

And Sai wouldn't?

Apparently Team 7 - Naruto, Sasuke and Sai. Who's that Sakura girl again?

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#54 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

One thing that has me puzzled - at what point were those chakra rods embeded into Hashirama's back that Madara conveniently used to restrain him? They were present at the beginning of the last chapter, but I don't recollect Hashi being impaled before 656, unless it happened off-panel.  :confused:

Black Zetsu's 'Joker' grin... creepy.  :wot:

He reminds me of the Venom symbiote somewhat.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#55 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

Actually, 6 would be more correct for the situation. Now that they realize Madara intends to seal them again, Shukaku's got no choice but to be resealed in Gaara, no matter how he'll hate it. But of course, given the option of choosing between the prick that Madara is and Gaara himself he'll probably choose the latter with much whining.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#56 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

Dear god, now Madara is fully up and ready to wreck the allaince.

Suprised he actually offered Sasuke a chance of betraying the others but Sasuke would rather do his own plan I guess.

Just dear god, hashiramas powers, sage mode, uchiha power, rinnegan, and sharingan. Madara is truely worse than jubbito. Jubbito was stronger but Madara has the intellect to turn his disadvantages to a power.
Now I was right, going he will go after the tailed beasts. Even as powerful as they are, will they be able to help stop him in some way? Just for writing I don't think Kishi would throw a situation like obitos 6 paths at the entire allaince again. Something is planned for the tailed beasts so they shouldn't just get spammed under mind control to lose.

Well this ends volume 68. The climax of Madara revived and now ready to strike with his own sage mode is a real threat. Wonder how everyone will get past him this time.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#57 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

For those complaining that Sakura is not fighting with Naruto, I'm guessing she is side-by-side with her mentor. Maybe we'll see the 5 Kage with their bodyguards (the glasses swords guy, Temari and Kankuro, etc.) as an elite fighting team, including Sakura.

My second guess would be that she heading to Kakashi (to heal him), and decides it is time to repeat the white-Zetsu elbow-drop. (On black Zetsu, not Kakashi.  :twitch: ) The benefit of that would be to give her time to talk to Naruto's dad.  :fu:

It does seem odd that Sakura being a Kage's right hand assistant would make her less important to the story now, but so be it.

Edited by RedDelicious, 04 December 2013 - 02:04 PM.

#58 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Sai is there because he's going to die.

*hands over ears, shaking head, eyes shut*

la la la la la la la la, no no no no, not going to happen, not going to happen, la la la la la la la la

#59 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

If Madara will target Naruto we can say bye bye to Minato?

Do you think that Orochimaru will fight Madara?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#60 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

Well the other fight involving Kakashi and Minato against a dying black zetsu controlled obito should be a good one. Kakashi needs more time after being left out of the ten tails jubbito fight this entire year. It should be a hard one though as they dont want to kill obito even though he is dying, also that they need to keep madara from getting his rinnegan.

Apparently the only thing Madara has yet to do is because he was revived by the rinne tensei, he didnt have his eyes, guess this is why he said he wanted sasuke's.

As for Sakura, well nothing has actually happened yet, this chapter was just the send off for volume 68. So volume 69 begins next week and continues into febuary or first week of march due to the 3 week break coming up. She will have her time again, its just a plain simple fact, main character always gets screentime, sakura being the heroine but lowest in priority for the main characters, she will be out for a bit if its direct action against madara but she can also have something important in this fight even as just continued healing. She will however have a role near the end when the fight with sasuke comes forward and that is obvious, her role with naruto and sasuke is among one of the most important just for being on team 7. When it comes to naruto, sasuke is involved and this will also include sakura. This is something we have known for years, something we always had over NH, the single fact Sakura is highly involved with naruto in the sasuke issues are going to end somewhere and as 631 put it, things are pointing to NS. Not hard to imagine something mutual between naruto and sakura before he faces sasuke.

For anything else this is true:

Compared to last year which had the majority of the cast shafted for almost 38 chapters, given we get around 43 a year on average, last year consisted of basically 3 fights, naruto, kakashi, guy, and bee against obito and his six paths, the 5 kage against madara, and sasuke with itachi against kabuto. Narutos fight phased in and out during the year, the kage one ended with madara joining obito near the end of the year, and sasuke and itachi won theirs leading to the flashback story of hashirama we had at the start of this year. It was only until mid or late november the allaince arrived to back naruto up and not much occured for them. Yet we got the 615 event which was well, we know how that turned out but fortuantely 631 gave us a great foundation for what may lie ahead.

This year was much better not only to NS fans but to all characters in general, the past 4 hokage came back, sasuke came into the fight, team 7 was reunited, sakura became more badass than she did against sasori, tobirama was revealed to created the techiques naruto and minato made much use out of (not the rasengan ones), we got to see the true form of the ten tails (even as a deadly tree as underwealming as that must be for some people), we had shikamaru get a close call, saw Obito go god mode, and got to see the origin of the sage and ten tails. Literally the only character left out of all the major events this year was kakashi. He should have some time now that the story is nearing the end.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users