• This topic is locked This topic is locked
310 replies to this topic

#41 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

I think that Sasuke will get jealous now  due to the recent Naruto action aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand his line don't underestimate an uchiha ^^ , any thoughts? ^^

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#42 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Obito obliterated half of Tobirama's real body when he first became Juubito and he regenerated just fine. I think the anti-regeneration effect started taking place when Obito had full control of his new body and thus was able to properly use it's abilities.

I do think at some point Hiruzen will return when the plot demands it, but what's established is that from now on anyone can die at the hands of Obito, edo-tensei or not, so they all better be careful.

#43 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

I think that Gamakichi couldn't stay more because Naruto was kinda chakra depleted. And since Sakura has tons of it, that's why Katsuyu is still, presumably, on.

Gamakichi stated that the reason for him needing to leave was that the "kuchiyose time was almost over". I suppose it's ambiguous enough to where someone could interpret that was referring to the quantity of chakra the summoner possesses being the variable for how long they remain but it sounds far fetched. The only summoning who is comfirmably dependent on the chakra of their human counterpart is Katsuyu. The others seem to utilise their own chakra for jutsu. But the source of their personal strength shouldn't inherently be connected to the duration of time they can remain outside of their habitats. 

There may just be a time limit for the jutsu that was never suggested before now as a convenient means to remove Gamakichi from the battlefield. Now we have only Katsuyu remaining, assuming she hasn't disappeared herself. 

#44 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:32 AM

Seems like that cover from 616 with Sakura along Naruto will come to pass. I mean, if she goes SM... Naruto has SM... well, that'd be badass.

And I just can't help but to fall in love how RTN plot based becomes cannon in manga. :D

yeah minakush fought obito together now its the new generations turn which makes this even more exciting

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#45 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

Ya mean fighting together , lol i'd like that , even though a lot of people would be pissed ^^

I remember ppl wanted Naruto and Hinata to fight together because of chapter 615. I can imagine those same people being pissed seeing it's Naruto and Sakura fighting together heh.

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#46 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

I think this fight will go on to the end of the volume. I don't think the others will get involved until after that time

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#47 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

Gamakichi stated that the reason for him needing to leave was that the "kuchiyose time was almost over". I suppose it's ambiguous enough to where someone could interpret that was referring to the quantity of chakra the summoner possesses being the variable for how long they remain but it sounds far fetched. The only summoning who is comfirmably dependent on the chakra of their human counterpart is Katsuyu. The others seem to utilise their own chakra for jutsu. But the source of their personal strength shouldn't inherently be connected to the duration of time they can remain outside of their habitats. 

There may just be a time limit for the jutsu that was never suggested before now as a convenient means to remove Gamakichi from the battlefield. Now we have only Katsuyu remaining, assuming she hasn't disappeared herself. 

Maybe with  the '' kchiyose time was almost over'' phrase he was referring to Naruto's chakra we did see that he couldnt go BM mode , because his chakra was depleted.

Edited by Psychox, 07 August 2013 - 06:39 AM.

#48 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Obito obliterated half of Tobirama's real body when he first became Juubito and he regenerated just fine. I think the anti-regeneration effect started taking place when Obito had full control of his new body and thus was able to properly use it's abilities.

The key factor that vanishes with all kinds of ninjutsus is that black 4 elements chakra, at least that's what is being hinted and Hiruzen got hit by it.

what's established is that from now on anyone can die at the hands of Obito, edo-tensei or not, so they all better be careful.

Definetely, Madara is now in the line too. He better pull his trump card soon before it's too late. 

Also, did you see that Obito is still thinking about Rin? I can't help but to think that Madara's trump card has something to do about it.

Edited by Darkness, 07 August 2013 - 06:43 AM.

bKTC2.png

#49 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Kurama's second half appearing was a big twist, I honestly thought Minato had chakra only, yet it also has a consciousness.

I loved that Naruto-Tobirama combo, and the way Obito didn't even see it coming XD

Anyways, I think this may be the time for Sakura to possibly use her Slug Sage mode... I mean, Naruto can't fight on his own right? And Hashirama is busy with Madara and Sasuke is useless atm, so Naruto and Sakura will have to use their senjutsu to take down Obito. 

#50 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

I remember ppl wanted Naruto and Hinata to fight together because of chapter 615. I can imagine those same people being pissed seeing it's Naruto and Sakura fighting together heh.

Lol , it would be funny ^^ , how is Hinata gonna keep up? Sakura is hella stronger than her -.-

#51 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

Lol , it would be funny ^^ , how is Hinata gonna keep up? Sakura is hella stronger than her -.-

Sakura fighting along with Naruto would be the best thing ever. Shannaro, b*tches.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#52 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

Finally, the hero of the manga is taking the spotlight! It's about time. I am so happy to see Sasuke be useless for once. Thank you, Kishimoto! I've had enough of that guy acting like he's the top dog, srsly.

I just love watching Naruto stand up for his parents. He loves them so much... My Uzumaki family feels are kicking in... :cry: 

Seeing Naruto do a combination with Tobirama was neat! I enjoyed Tobirama making a connection between Naruto and Minato, even if it was totally rude. :lol:

Also, Dark Kyuubi's appearance for the win. I've always believed that Naruto would get the remainder of Kurama's chakra, so we'll see how that plays out. Someone mentioned Sasuke getting it instead, which would be an interesting turn of events, (though I think Sasuke gets enough power-ups handed to him on a silver platter as is... :ermm: ) Either way, I don't think Minato will still be around once that happens, unfortunately.

I wonder how much time he has left in this battle. My guess is he'll be done once Obito is, but we'll see. This fight is going to be hard for him now that he's lost his arm permanently. I hope he manages to hold himself together until the very end for Naruto's sake! I don't want to see their goodbyes to each other. :pinch:

#53 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

Wait, so Gama left because the jutsu time was up right? How is that time dictated? I thought time was up because Naruto was running out of chakra. I know Sakura isn't shown in the chapter, but I'm prett sure she still has Katsuyu out.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#54 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

I didn't think this chapter wasn't all that bad, sure it was slower than the others, but it was still good because the interaction between Obito and Minato. Poor Minato, I can't believe Obito would use that against him, but thankfully Naruto was there to help him out and give him a rasengan to the back. So it seems like sage mode will have a purpose again against Obito and it seems Kurama's dark half is finally showing himself. What's this mean for Minato, and possibly Naruto?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#55 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

yeah it'll be like 631 all over again lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#56 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

Finally, the hero of the manga is taking the spotlight! It's about time. I am so happy to see Sasuke be useless for once. Thank you, Kishimoto! I've had enough of that guy acting like he's the top dog, srsly.

I just love watching Naruto stand up for his parents. He loves them so much... My Uzumaki family feels are kicking in... :cry:

Seeing Naruto do a combination with Tobirama was neat! I enjoyed Tobirama making a connection between Naruto and Minato, even if it was totally rude. :lol:

Also, Dark Kyuubi's appearance for the win. I've always believed that Naruto would get the remainder of Kurama's chakra, so we'll see how that plays out. Someone mentioned Sasuke getting it instead, which would be an interesting turn of events, (though I think Sasuke gets enough power-ups handed to him on a silver platter as is... :ermm: ) Either way, I don't think Minato will still be around once that happens, unfortunately.

I wonder how much time he has left in this battle. My guess is he'll be done once Obito is, but we'll see. This fight is going to be hard for him now that he's lost his arm permanently. I hope he manages to hold himself together until the very end for Naruto's sake! I don't want to see their goodbyes to each other. :pinch:

This. Naruto lashed out / pwned Jubito  defended his dad andd Tobirama combo ftw..

#57 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

Maybe with  the '' kchiyose time was almost over'' phrase he was referring to Naruto's chakra we did see that he couldnt go BM mode , because his chakra was depleted.

You have to remember that the chakra which maintains Naruto's bijuu transformation state is Kurama's, not the personal reservoir of Naruto. Now Gyuki did explain that an exchange process takes place where the bijuu consumes an unspecified amount of the jinchuuriki's supply as compensation for allowing them to acquire the more potent bijuu equivalent. However, the amount of chakra they each take can be negotiated depending on whether or not the bijuu and jinchuuriki are able to cooperate with each other. 

Theoretically, Kurama may have decreased the amount of chakra that he was depriving from Naruto to only a sliver when came to terms some time back. It would account for Naruto not having collapsed yet from chakra exhaustion and his ability to intermix natural energy with his own chakra after Kurama's became unavailable. 

Edited by Atheck, 07 August 2013 - 06:49 AM.

#58 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

Wait, so Gama left because the jutsu time was up right? How is that time dictated? I thought time was up because Naruto was running out of chakra. I know Sakura isn't shown in the chapter, but I'm prett sure she still has Katsuyu out.

Katsuyu will stay out as long as the one who summoned it still has chakra and wants to use it. Remember during the pain fight katsuyu was right next to Naruto the whole time in a fight that could have taken more than an hour or two giving him information. Don't count on katsuyu leaving for a while.

#59 Baiken

Baiken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Just a college student interested in a few things such as Sakura Haruno, Game of Thrones, Art, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Justin Timberlake, Parks and Rec.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

:sleepy: I can't believe I stayed up this late for this chapter. Worth it. Naruto failing to enter bijuu mode made me burst out laughing, and I guess that settles there not being a Yin Kurama. I wonder what Minato would look like in a bijuu mode. Annnd so it looks like senjutsu is going to be one of the keys to beating the mock so6p, hmm.

#60 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

How the dark Kurama is talking about Naruto gets me to think that Kurama is going to suggest to Minato to give the rest of his chakra to Naruto. "He even persuaded my other half" could lead to "which has persuaded me to believe in him also". Naruto could become another so6p against Obito with that new power. I'm hoping to see the hero kick Obito's butt much more than Sasuke. He is always so cocky at times it bothers me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users