#41 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Oct 12 2011, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me too. It's not so much about the nonsense Hinata stuff, because no new ground was covered there. It think it's even a stretch to say she resolved things. It was just a throwaway moment between her and Naruto.

I'm pissed that Sakura is off fighting somewhere — FIGHTING! — and we aren't shown it. This isn't a little defensive move like in the medic tent. She's engaged in full-on fights!! I honestly can't remember the last time she was in a battle, and now it's pushed to the side. How long have we waited for her to be in battle!?! arg.gif

As for Madara->Tobi->Obito, I don't know how it could be Obito. He's a good guy. But it could be another villain using Obito's body. Such as Madara's brother. What if he faked his death, then took on Madara's identity, finishing his brother's work? Because Madara/Tobi had waaaaay more knowledge of the Uchiha clan than Obito would ever have been given. (And especially a child killed in a battle at 12, he would have no reason to hate Konoha on the level that Madara did. And Obito would have no opportunity, after his "death," to go back and amass the amount of knowledge Madara had.) So I think it can't possibly be Obito. I think the name/crushed eye similarity is meant to confuse. Because whoever is behind Madara's mask, must have been intimately involved with the clan. So it had to have been either Madara or one of his contemporaries (like his brother).

I wonder if it could be Madara's attached his soul to Obito's body (somehow through Orochimaru's rejuvenation techniques, like Oro wanted to do with himself to Sasuke's body), and Kabuto is resurrecting Madara's original body. So basically, Madara's true body is a puppet, while his soul lives on in Obito's body. It would make sense — there's never been a good reason why Orochimaru was involved with Madara's hand-picked Akatsuki. But if his medic skills were necessary to keep Madara alive, then Orochimaru would have been a handy guy to have.

Still bummed though.

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 12 2011, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked the panel with Naruto and Sakura- notice how it was completely centered on them fighting as partners in the scene: they are guarding each others backs, etc...

It reminded me of Minato and Kushina fighting the Kyuubi as partners, how Mito fought as a partner with Hashirama to defeat Madara and the Kyuubi, even Chiyo using her son and daughter-in-law puppets and the reference to how they fought enemies together, and Jiraiya and Tsunade fighting Orochimaru together

I was certain from "Tobi's" reaction to Kabuto showing him what was in the coffin that it was Madara's real body. My guess has been that Tobi/Madara is Obito's body with a fragment of Madara's soul in it. My guess is that Orochimaru found Obito, who wasn't quite dead yet and kept him in stasis (similar to what Nagato did with the Pain bodies) found Madara's body and used that to draw back part of his soul in Obito's body, which messed up Obito's mind- thus the two personalities in Tobi. Madara quickly took over, so what was left was a really messed up fragment of Obito's personality. When Orochimaru was all but killed by Sasuke, Kabuto got everything, including Madara's real body. Orochimaru didn't let on that he had Madara's real body.

But the major problem is... the way Madara spoke after he was summoned. It seemed as if Madara doesn't even know anything about the current events, if he had, he probably would have said something like "just as planned, huh??" (FYI, the translator is naruhodo. That guy's really unreliable when it comes to translations, so I would take this chapter with a bit of a grain of salt) page 3 where he said that... I don't trust it one bit because the last panel had him surprised about ET. If both of them are Madara, then how is it possible one is surprised about ET and the other... well..... you get my drift. What I'm trying to say is, if Madara expected for the war, and waited to be summoned, he should seem unfazed of the current events, but to me he seems genuinely surprised.

As for Orochimaru's motives, what the heck would he use Obito's body for?? for kittens and giggles?? also, when Tobi attacked Konoha 16 years ago, he was full grown adult, not a kid like Kakashi and Guy was. There's just too many holes with that theory.

But on the other side, if the theory is (partially) true. Then that means this increases the chances of Kushina and Minato being revived as well. The reason why I'm saying Minato can work, because if ET is fine with half a soul, then that means it's possible to revive Minato as Minato's soul that was sealed in Naruto has already disappeared and is in nirvana along with Kushina.

Edited by Codus N, 12 October 2011 - 03:42 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#42 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

well with all this naruhina stuff going in the air i thought i would show this

now i know this isnt a AMV thread but this is just something to make everyone strong with narusaku and show what we got.

TOPC: and i CANT believe tobi has just been going around saying "im madara biggrin.gif....wassup?"

he had ALOT of explaining to do...to just about everyone biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#43 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

Not going to comment on the Naru/Hina moment, it was sweet, and she deserves atleast that for her devotion, even being a NAruSaku fan it can't be denied the lack of any response since her confession was quite cruel, and atleast now we know for certain it had never been dealt with off screen as the fans of the pairing were trying to convince us of.

I'm not surprised it's Madara's Body that was summoned, pretty much guessed that since the coffin was originally revealed. Now the question really is who Tobi really, most popular answer appears to be his brother, which actually makes sense, as he also unlocked the MS yet he's not been resurrected with the impure world jutsu, and if Kabuto/Orichimaru managed to get hold of Madara's DNA he could just as easily have the younger brothers. Ofcourse it might end up being a product of science and cloning like the Zetsu's are....Ofcourse it might end up as a completely far off possability and could be the subconcious mind of the Ten-Tails, that's left behind within the minds of the Uchiha, from when the Ten Tails was sealed in the sage of six paths....though that's a bit too far fetched, the comment he made about him being ruler of the world after his defeat st the hands of Minato makes sense if he truelly is part of the original and strongest Bijuu. I still don't think it's Obito, he knows too much about the past for him to be an option, plus when he used Izunagi it confirmed he had a Sharingan in his left eye, though it could well be argued it being a spare havested during the massacre...ofcourse it can always be possible that they are both Madara, we've seen with Kushina and Minato, it's possible to leave an imprint of yourself, by leaving your chakra behind, if Madara had left his DNA and Chakra within a Zetsu type clone (and I am 99% sure the tobi body is a Zetsu type) the end product could be Tobi,

What's more intrigued about is the worst works out of his mouth when resurrected. what did he mean by Negato growing up? It sounds like Madara was fully intending to be resurrected in the future when Negato was ready for whatever was planned for him, but Kabuto changed the plans for that.

iAnby7W.gif

#44 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

First off, hey, everyone!! wave.gif I missed H&E a lot. I'm so happy to see you guys again!! happy.gif

Thoughts on chapter
Kishi is trolling us... again. mellow.gif

The bad thing is that we get to see more "NH" kitten, but... every cloud has a silver lining, right? Naruto can't ignore Hinata for the rest of his life AND this moment was perfect to let her know that he doesn't hate her, and that he acknowledged her and thinks that she's strong, blah-blah-blah... And I believe that these words is something that she always wanted to hear from him.

I can't wait for the next chapter, cuz I want to find out more about this REAL!Madara and FAKE!Madara... and hoping to see at least a few panels with Sakura in action. smile.gif

Edited by Roxy, 12 October 2011 - 04:00 PM.

#45 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Roxy @ Oct 12 2011, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off, hey, everyone!! wave.gif I missed H&E a lot. I'm so happy to see you guys again!! happy.gif

Thoughts on chapter

The bad thing is that we get to see more "NH" kitten, but... every cloud has a silver lining, right? Naruto can't ignore Hinata for the rest of life AND this moment was perfect to let her know that he doesn't hate her, and that he acknowledged her and thinks that she's strong, blah-blah-blah... And I believe that these words is something that she always wanted to hear from him.

I can't wait for the next chapter, cuz I want to find out more about this REAL!Madara and FAKE!Madara... and hoping to see at least a few panels with Sakura in action. smile.gif

Sorry guys for the late comment because was i was so busy today,And hey Roxy welcome back! I know you didnt have the chance to know me but i do wink.gif,Iam ok with that moment and not worried or anything but the problem is about those fans,Hmm i wonder when did naruto met the 'Old hag' hehe tongue.gif

#46 Hitsuji

Hitsuji

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

First, I have to remember everyone that Naruto was also saving Sakura, why is everybody forgetting that? Or do I just think everybody thinks it...

Second, I don't believe that Tobi is Obito, sure most of us think now about it but... It just doesn't seem to be right, and why couldn't it be a new character? I would love to see a new Uchiha ^^

#47 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

I can't say I knew it would be Madara as a summon as I've never posted it on here. But I knew. tongue.gif The man behind the mask is The First Hokage! Hopefully we'll get to see Sakura again. To me, as others have said, this was just a nice acknowledgement of Hinata trying to save Naruto.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#48 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Roy menethil @ Oct 12 2011, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry guys for the late comment because was i was so busy today,And hey Roxy welcome back! I know you didnt have the chance to know me but i do wink.gif,Iam ok with that moment and not worried or anything but the problem is about those fans,Hmm i wonder when did naruto met the 'Old hag' hehe tongue.gif

Ahhh, I'd love to talk with you sometime, then. happy.gif

Well, all of the "NS", "SS" and "NH" 'moments' (even those that have nothing to do with romance) are perceived differently by different fandoms (i.e. us, NS shippers, and people from opposite fandoms). It's natural that we don't like to see their reaction to "SS" and "NH", because: a) those 'celebrations' usually come with a good portion of NS bashing and hatred; b) we still can't be 100% sure how Kishi is going to end his manga, so we're afraid that those guys will be right after all and we'll lose (same goes for SS, NH shippers).
None of the pairings is 100% given, but one thing we're all aware of is that NS has the biggest development and is the most 'logical' pairing. All we have to do is to have faith and wait... wink.gif

#49 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Oct 12 2011, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't say I knew it would be Madara as a summon as I've never posted it on here. But I knew. tongue.gif The man behind the mask is The First Hokage! Hopefully we'll get to see Sakura again. To me, as others have said, this was just a nice acknowledgement of Hinata trying to save Naruto.

While that crossed my mind too, it should be impossible because the first hokage was resurrected with the edo tensei by Orchimaru in his fight against Sandaime.
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#50 Youklvr

Youklvr

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in reading, writing, playing video games, and hanging out with friends. I am also interested in movies. Erm... I don't know what else. I guess I also like attempting to swim...

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (ChidoriLuv @ Oct 12 2011, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the fudge?!? --Click here to view--
MADARA CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD?!

It appears that Kishi-sensei has trolled us with the whole "Tobi is Madara" thing. I think. I mean, how the hell can you bring back someone from the dead when they're alive? It doesn't work. So my wild guess is that this "masked man" is Obito... or Izuna... nah, not Izuna. Maybe Shisui? Hold on, that can't be right. Oh, I don't know anymore. But does this mean Madara isn't 90+ years old anymore? If so... long live the young!

Hmm, looks like Naruto's "diabolic smile" seems to confirm that Naruto is being all cocky-ass after all. So I was right and no one listened! I think... who knows, really...

Let's see if the NH fanbase on the other side celebrate when Naruto "addresses Hinata's confession". [Pfff he didn't even do that, all he addressed was that fact that she saved him so... I wouldn't count that as a NaruHina moment :|]

Now... WHO REALLY IS TOBI? WHO DID NAGATO REALLY TAKE ORDERS FROM? I'm on the edge of my seat... we all are I bet.

Not only that, but did madara really help Itachi kill his clan or was it the masked guy? Also, I wonder if this will change Sasuke's view now.
Necrophilia is so wrong! Unless... the body is still fresh!

My FF.net page

#51 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

Now that I think about it....... the fact that TOBI!Madara isn't a REAL!Madara could mean that Sasuke's chances of redemption got higher. mellow.gif

#52 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Roxy @ Oct 12 2011, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thoughts on chapter

The bad thing is that we get to see more "NH" kitten, but... every cloud has a silver lining, right? Naruto can't ignore Hinata for the rest of his life AND this moment was perfect to let her know that he doesn't hate her, and that he acknowledged her and thinks that she's strong, blah-blah-blah... And I believe that these words is something that she always wanted to hear from him.

yeah I agree, I think being acknowledged by Naruto was something Hinata has always wanted..and I'm happy for her. smile.gif altho, I"m not looking forward to the NH fans on this.. calling it canon..or whatever arg.gif but I'm just glad that Hinata had a happy moment.. and..was it just me..or did I spot a Nejihina hint? drooling.gif w00t.gif pictureem0.gif heheelq7.png LOL....I am such a Nejihina fan... love.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#53 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Roxy @ Oct 12 2011, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that I think about it....... the fact that TOBI!Madara isn't a REAL!Madara could mean that Sasuke's chances of redemption got higher. mellow.gif

You know that is indeed a good theory and possibility because the whole Tobi was the one that got Sasuke the idea of the planning of wreaking havoc to Konoha. Now with all of this real Madara in mind, who knows what's going to happen in that front.

Edited by Anguyen92, 12 October 2011 - 05:13 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#54 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

I think the kitten just hit the fan in this chapter. The real Madara has appeared and that means the masked Madara is a faker, and trying to use his name to his advantage. This isn't going to settle well with the original, and things are going to get very interesting from here on out, I don't think I've been this excited for Naruto in a long time, and about the NaruHina, I really didn't pay attention to it since Madara's appearance overshadowed it.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#55 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 12 2011, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the kitten just hit the fan in this chapter. The real Madara has appeared and that means the masked Madara is a faker, and trying to use his name to his advantage. This isn't going to settle well with the original, and things are going to get very interesting from here on out, I don't think I've been this excited for Naruto in a long time, and about the NaruHina, I really didn't pay attention to it since Madara's appearance overshadowed it.

Exactly my thoughts.

I'm still wondering. Madara knew of Nagato, and seemed to think that the Akatsuki had finally succeeded or something on those lines. So maybe Tobi was Madara at one point, and that's why this new Tobi said that he was a shell of his former self.

All in all. VERY good chapter. Haven't been excited since Itachi gave Naruto his little speech about not being an idiot.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#56 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

So a lot of the big bads are finally showing up. Time for Naruto to roll up the sleeves and take care of business.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#57 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

As others have said, the Naruto and Hinata interaction felt like closure. Hinata's acts during the Pein fight have been addressed, and she got the acknowledgment that all Hinata's fans were demanding. I didn't see anything romantic about it, certainly nothing from Naruto's side. I could be wrong about it being closure, but that's what it comes off as to me.

And I'm so glad that the plot is finally picking back up. We've got the real Madara where Naruto is at, and the imposter Madara supposedly closing in on Naruto and Killer Bee. All the side battles have apparently been concluded with Naruto's appearances on the battlefield.

I think we're definitely about to get into a change of pace, which is great. cool.gif

Hope to see more action from Sakura in the future, but other than that, I enjoyed the chapter.

Edited by Paptala, 12 October 2011 - 05:40 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#58 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Oct 12 2011, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know that is indeed a good theory and possibility because the whole Tobi was the one that got Sasuke the idea of the planning of wreaking havoc to Konoha. Now with all of this real Madara in mind, who knows what's going to happen in that front.

JIFDSHUSDFJ wait.
REAL Madara? I thought Tobi was Madara. Like he was some kind of two-personalities ninja. Is the real Madara good or evil? Or..
Not sure how Sasuke would be redeemed if real madara came into the picture? Can someone explain that?
*still not caught up on the whole plot*

Edited by iamfenris, 12 October 2011 - 05:48 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#59 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

I have Theories!!!!

1) Obitobi, as I have stated before Kishimoto is not one to dismiss characters at whim. Why write Kakashi gaiden just to tell Kakashi's story.

2) Madara's younger sibling out to avenge the sacrifices of his brother thus being like Sasuke himself.

3) Fugaku. Most unlikely I just want to see Kishi do this.

Edited by Insurrection, 12 October 2011 - 05:59 PM.

#60 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 12 2011, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JIFDSHUSDFJ wait.
REAL Madara? I thought Tobi was Madara. Like he was some kind of two-personalities ninja. Is the real Madara good or evil? Or..
Not sure how Sasuke would be redeemed if real madara came into the picture? Can someone explain that?
*still not caught up on the whole plot*

Well since the real Madara killed the first Hokage and taken the eye from his brother then yes he is evil,But i cant tell about sasuke it's kinda hard on me,Well that's all what i can say for now i guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users