• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:20 PM

Well here the full scan. Just a matter of time before chapter is out i guess
http://www.imagebam....438a54133778259

and it seems there's some NH too
Some translation from someone named Fourangers from NF --Click here to view--
Fodder nin: I see...if you like a guy even though he rejected you, then you must like him very deeply...I understand, I have got to go.

Sakura: I'm sorry

Fodder nin: I hope there'll be a solution between you two...If you can make the person you like...he must be a really remarkable/outstanding person...

Now, about the tiny NaruHina part:
Neji overrused his Byakugan, so there's Hinata thinking that she must be become stronger so Neji won't strain himself too much. Then Shino arrives saying that she should also take care of herself but then Hinata have the flashback of Naruto smiling and then she says that she can't because this battle is to protect Naruto.

Edited by Askia31, 25 May 2011 - 02:11 PM.

#42 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Daissuke @ May 25 2011, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, the raw of the full chapter has been released, and there's some NaruHina too.

THE HELL??? rawr.gif

#43 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ May 25 2011, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow 500+ chapters of the manga developing NS only to make a complete 360 and started making NH and SS looks like Kishi still holds the tittle of most unpredictable author. But with Kishi things aren't always what they seem I just love how he loves to troll with all fans of the pairings it's laughable I will remain cool and calm. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 25 May 2011 - 01:27 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

Oh, Kishi now I get it, this is just filled with NH and SS fanservice to keep the "pairing wars" alive.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#45 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ May 25 2011, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow - guess the boys feelings really don't matter after all.

Hinata's feelings for Naruto and Sakura's for Sasuke are reaffirmed, despite three murder attempts and complete ignoring from the other. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I may be bashed for this, but I'm tired of trying to rationalize kitten like this. This chapter just made my confidence in NaruSaku plummet faster than 469 did. Why still bring up Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and Hinata's for Naruto unless they were actually relevant. What hints of romantic feelings from either Naruto or Sakura have been actually seen since Naruto's blush in 469? She cares a lot about Naruto, but apparently isn't in love with him.

I'd love if someone could change my pessimistic outlook.

Seriously.

Because this is kittening depressing.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#46 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:29 PM

^Absolutely. It's also likely his editor may have forced him to do so.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#47 Daissuke

Daissuke

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Manga, cycling, sleeping/not sleeping, writing, sports in general, sarcastic humour...<br /><br />Favourite couple atm: Narusaku, o' course.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

C'mon guys, you can't make assumptions like 'his editors probably forced him'; as irritating as it is it appears the endgame pairings have been cemented this chapter.
Liking developed manga pairings since 2001~

#48 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ May 25 2011, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow - guess the boys feelings really don't matter after all.

Hinata's feelings for Naruto and Sakura's for Sasuke are reaffirmed, despite three murder attempts and complete ignoring from the other. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I may be bashed for this, but I'm tired of trying to rationalize kitten like this. This chapter just made my confidence in NaruSaku plummet faster than 469 did. Why still bring up Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and Hinata's for Naruto unless they were actually relevant. What hints of romantic feelings from either Naruto or Sakura have been actually seen since Naruto's blush in 469? She cares a lot about Naruto, but apparently isn't in love with him.

I'd love if someone could change my pessimistic outlook.

Seriously.

Because this is kittening depressing.

Yeah... My heart is really broken... Does anyone know how to write to Kishi? Or Shonen Jump mailing address?

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ May 25 2011, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, Kishi now I get it, this is just filled with NH and SS fanservice to keep the "pairing wars" alive.

My thoughts exactly efra he loves to troll with all of the fans.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

Ok I've calmed down a little, Graven she is sorrowful bc of all he's done and how far into darkness he has fallen.

I have thought about it. And I know why I'm upset. I see the fact that Naruto will be heartbroken by the fact of her always loving Sasuke. It is something he has accepted but I just don't like it. He deserves happiness and all for all he sacrifices. Its just sad to see and I hate watching it.

Now that that's over, I kinda want Sasuke to be the one to try and capture Naruto just so we can have more of a conflict in there. But that's just me.

On a side note anyone note how everytime there is a NaruSaku moment there is a SasuSaku moment right after? That's how kishi trolls he can't fully give anything away til the end so here's to hoping for a NaruSaku moment coming up.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#51 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

Where's the NaruHina?? All I see is Hinata thinking about Naruto like she always did. But the SS is too much to explain.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#52 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:36 PM

Kishi does like to troll the fans it seems, (specially without the translations,) The latest pictures show Hinata thinking of Naruto, This always happens when the story gets a bit stale, and it's going through a transition period where Naruto is about to into action.

Apart from rile up the fans for a little bit, I don't think it really has the same effect anymore, there's only so much of the same old same old someone will take before stop caring.

Kishi needs to give Sakura her own arc, so like we've seen Naruto she can grow up already, let go of her past demons and look to the future, Naruto's at that stage, Sakura not so much.

iAnby7W.gif

#53 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:36 PM

In no way was this chapter cementing the endgame pairings, this is not a shoujo...
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#54 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

Looks like he made NaruSaku too obvious and trying to balance the scales perhaps? Bring back the balance to the force.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#55 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 25 2011, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where's the NaruHina?? All I see is Hinata thinking about Naruto like she always did. But the SS is too much to explain.

Just the fact that her feelings for her are being re-emphasized and brought up again when they really shouldn't have to be is all.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#56 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ May 25 2011, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just the fact that her feelings for her are being re-emphasized and brought up again when they really shouldn't have to be is all.

Well maybe she's getting to motivate herself for the war which is because of Naruto? She's thinking on the lines of, "I have to be stronger for Naruto. We're doing this for him."

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#57 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

Kk if Hinata is thinkin of Naruto I feel a little better. Mainly bc it seems like a troll effort. Only time will tell of course, but here's to hoping
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#58 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Take off the "rose colored glasses",Its OVER it's friggin' clear as day NaruSaku is OVER! No amount of "wishing"is going to bring it back...Look at that picture,it can only mean one thing...SAKURA LOVES CRAZY BOY It' the most discusting thing I've ever seen in a manga!

#59 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ May 25 2011, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take off the "rose colored glasses",Its OVER it's friggin' clear as day NaruSaku is OVER! No amount of "wishing"is going to bring it back...Look at that picture,it can only mean one thing...SAKURA LOVES CRAZY BOY It' the most discusting thing I've ever seen in a manga!

Oh boy here we go. rolleyes.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#60 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:52 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
f**cked for us! --Click here to view--
Ok unless the translation in quite surprised. f**cked ALL!
Or at least for now, f**cked ALL!
Or at least, we were wrong about many f**cked things.

Edited by Manara, 25 May 2011 - 01:54 PM.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users