42 replies to this topic

#41 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

Hey! Blog!! Hello Blog!! th_glomp.gif I missed you!!!

Boss at job 2 retires, but want to go to party for cheep food and booze...but I have to earn moneyz because I was scheduled for job 1. How was I suppose to give 2 weeks notice if I only had a week!?! argh1.png Saddened.

It's not like my Baseball team actually did something for once? Huh...wha?...Oh right I think that was obvious now!

What wasn't was the twitter feed of TortyCraig. Cardinal Outfielder Allen Craig's pet tortoise, which is awesome. Strange but very funny. BUT LULZ, SERIOUS LULZ!!! 111189.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/TortyCraig

Then his friend SirGloveAWilson, the glove of reliever Jason Motte.

http://twitter.com/#!/SirGloveAWilson

Apparently they're in a fight currently with the Philly "Fanatic", but you didn't hear it from me. We might be killed by Philly or we won't but either way ESPN has declared us dead along with National Media. Thanks!

Still working on Internship I'm gettin' dual major. 3 more semesters of College, but I'm different then most people. I'm not ready to leave.

arg.gif I like College!!! No worries yet about job market!!!

Suppose that had to happen eventually though. Then I really won't have my nothingless and lazy time anymore. I'm sad. shamefulcry0js.gif

But SWTOR is coming out in a few months, and by the time I'm done with College then the suppose coming apocalypse will happen. One more year! One more year!!!

Edited by Insurrection, 30 September 2011 - 04:54 AM.

#42 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Sep 30 2011, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But SWTOR is coming out in a few months, and by the time I'm done with College then the suppose coming apocalypse will happen. One more year! One more year!!!

Don't forget to get your set of power armor ready! Las Vegas should be a nice place to go on this season.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#43 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

IT'S NOW TIME FOR ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF...

TALES OF THE AWESOME

Meet Sarah Churman, age 29, has been Deaf her entire life. Even with hearing aids she has never been able to hear and relied on lip reading. She has never been able to hear her own voice...until now.

And Thus Another Reason:

Edited by Insurrection, 01 October 2011 - 05:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users