107 replies to this topic

#41 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

Isn't it obvious? I'm sure it is linked with the last request Obito had on the last chapter. He surely wants to transmet his eye to Sasuke, so then he will have 2 rinnegan. It's foreshadowed by the fact Sasuke appeared with only one eye with the rinnegan. 

As I said last week, and as Lady GT said just now, Sasuke has a left Rinnegan. Obito too. So to me it's obvious Sasuke will never have Obito's eye.

In the raw, MADARA is talking about his other eye. It's obvious he wants Obito's eye from the start.

About Sasuke, I think it could be possible that he might never have another Rinnegan. I think it's possible Kishimoto wants him to keep his Sharingan with his mangekyou and everything else.

Edited by Otaru, 21 April 2014 - 12:46 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#42 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

As I said last week, and as Lady GT said just now, Sasuke has a left Rinnegan. Obito too. So to me it's obvious Sasuke will never have Obito's eye.

In the raw, MADARA is talking about his other eye. It's obvious he wants Obito's eye from the start.

About Sasuke, I think it could be possible that he might never have another Rinnegan. I think it's possible Kishimoto wants him to keep his Sharingan with his mangekyou and everything else.

Yes I made a mistake, I thought Sasuke was talking instead of Madara when I read the translation from NF, I noticed my mistake while reading the raw version. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 21 April 2014 - 12:58 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#43 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

Actually, in some of the translations on NarutoForums, Madara seems to have noticed some sort of connection between himself and Sasuke. Therefore he thinks Sasuke's eye would make a great replacement for the one that he has.

"The me that exists in the unseeable world, "Limbo"... It's supposed to be impossible to both see and sense from this world... How did they suddenly get this much power? That Uchiha Sasuke... He's the only one who's awakened the same Straight Tomoe as me... There may be some connection between me and Sasuke other than our blood... In that case, his left eye will surely fit well with my eye!" 

That's the translation for it on Narutobase.

#44 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

that's because Sasuke is the reincarnation of Indra, just as he was once a time (and still he is nowadays)

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#45 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

@otaru
Kishi can make sasuke rinnegan only one eye, but I think that's not very kishimoto.
I believe both of them not really awaken their full power. In this case naruto fullpower would require his other half kurama, while sasuke awaken his right eye rinnegan. That's why I think the one who will unlock fullpower in this arc is naruto then sasuke in next arc.

#46 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

@天地長久 That's honestly what I thought of when reading it as well. They are both of the same reincarnation. Also, is it true that we won't be getting  a chapter for 2 weeks or is it just one week since this is a double issue.

#47 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

In any case, it isn't necessarily true that the Obito's request to Sakura regards his left rinnegan by force...

@天地長久 That's honestly what I thought of when reading it as well. They are both of the same reincarnation. Also, is it true that we won't be getting  a chapter for 2 weeks or is it just one week since this is a double issue.

yeah, there's the golden week on the first week of May.... just one week of break, not 2

Edited by 六道仙人, 21 April 2014 - 01:41 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#48 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

yeah, there's the golden week on the first week of May.... just one week of break, not 2

Thank you!! Now we wait for 2 weeks.... :wallbash:

#49 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

Isn't it obvious? I'm sure it is linked with the last request Obito had on the last chapter. He surely wants to transmet his eye to Sasuke, so then he will have 2 rinnegan. It's foreshadowed by the fact Sasuke appeared with only one eye with the rinnegan. 

I don't think so, Sasuke has the Rinnigan in the left eye, as does Obito, The Rinnigan has different capabilities in each eye, so another second left eye would be no use to Sasuke...He'd need to unlock the right eye or gain Madara's right eye to complete it.

What Madara is saying is Sasuke can see Limbo as it the power of the left eye, like the eye Obito has...I'm not 100% but it sounds lie Madara is indicating that while he can do the Limbo Jutsu he can't see it's action so can't fully control it...if he had both eyes then he'd be able do the Jutsu and control it better.

iAnby7W.gif

#50 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

So taking into consideration that almost the entire raw chapter is out. Will the chapter get released tomorrow or the usual Wednesday? 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

I just realized that Madara's Limbo ability reminds me of Lord Marshal's abilities in Chronicles of Ridkitten

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 April 2014 - 02:11 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

Jokes aside, I wouldn't be surprised if at this rate kaguya herself shows up, hell what if Madara got a byuakgan, that would pull the craziest nh theories yet.

Least the fight is underway.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#53 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

Jokes aside, I wouldn't be surprised if at this rate kaguya herself shows up, hell what if Madara got a byuakgan, that would pull the craziest nh theories yet.

Least the fight is underway.

My question is: if Madara absorbed the supposed Kaguya-tree-thing, wouldn't that make *HIM* the new Kaguya? I'm going crazy with all the theories around :twitch:

14670g.jpg

#54 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

Sasuke is really bad drawn on this chapter his body looked weird.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#55 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

Its seems odd but if Kagyua is alive or someho merged with the tree, then this really reminds me of the plot from final fantasy 3.

The main villian Xande wanted to turn the world to darkness to awaken a creature that had the ability to reduce everything to nothing but with it, he wanted to somehow use it to regain his immortality (he was born immortal but his master called the archmage noah took his immortality away to let him live a life without feeling the guilt of immortality as his fellow students une and some other dude were mortal) but in the end this all backfired when he tried to gain more power from the creature he sought to control only for it to be a creature that wanted to do what it was born from, it was the creature that brought light and dark to the world but could also return it to nothingness. The creature was the cloud of darkness and to stop it from succeeding, the heroes obviously had to seal it away in the final battle for eternity.

#56 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

So Hinata=Kaguya=Madara?

Since "obviously" Hinata is the reincarnation of Kaguya (shut up u haters!! Hinata became unconscious like Naruto and Sasuke, she's meeting Kaguya now) maybe she will have a fusion with Madara a la Dragonball style and awaken the Golden Byakugan!!

Sage Mode Hyuuga 1113742389535689532 palms attack!!!

Beware of Hinata....beware

Quick question lol why did everyone suggest Hinata to be the hyuuga that Madara uses?? I was suggesting that if he took a byakugan it would be from any other hyuuga on the battlefield since there are quite a few out there.

But Hinata = kaguya is really funny to think about XD I wouldn't mind seeing Sage mode palm attack!!!!

#57 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

Okay so I couldn't stand waiting,saw the Raws, what exactly did naruto and Sasuke strike if it wasn't Madara?

#58 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

Okay so I couldn't stand waiting,saw the Raws, what exactly did naruto and Sasuke strike if it wasn't Madara?

Sakura, they killed her.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 April 2014 - 09:17 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#59 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

Sakura, they killed her.

Joking aside, there has to be something with Obito's request so if she has a task she cannot be killed...

#60 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

I must wonder what it could be, people have speculated Obito will donate his eyes. But what can they do in there alone, I mean it would be so weird for her to drag his eyes out and like keep it in her pockets?? Then they go back? But they need his eyes to go back :s

He won't simply ask her to kill him, that would be too simple and pitiful.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users