#41 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 12 2012, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I wasn't expecting this, I guess now we know why Shikaku was praised last chapter, kinda sad that Inoichi didn't get any praise but then again he hasn't been nothing more then a telephone this arc so...

As for the Jubi, this chapter just gives me more and more questions, the biggest in my mind right now is how come back in it's first appearance (via silhouette back in I think it was the Kage Summit arc) with the Sage of Six Paths it looked more like it did last chapter.

As for Sakura, I think that she will still get a chance to shine during this battle but I also think that all the Konoha 11 will have a chance to shine during this fight.

EDIT: removed spoiler tag

Probably because it wasn't...This form is probably not the Juubi's final form.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 12 2012, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that Naruto dislocating his shoulder is foreshadowing Sakura coming to aid him. At least I hope.

And as I said before I have the feeling that Chouza will follow along as the next casualty.

Hinata will have to ask naruto if he's okay first. :3
Speaking srsly she will aid naruto first since kyuubi cant heal naruto because he's concentrating chakra.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 December 2012 - 01:43 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

The juubi looks a little bit skinny. I think thats because he hasnt the full chakra of kyubbi and hachibi.

And can someone tell me where you guys see hinata?? I only see her on that last fanmade pic.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#44 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

Uhhhh...how did they know where the Alliance headquarters was?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 12 2012, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhhhh...how did they know where the Alliance headquarters was?

Juubi is a part of the planet he can sense anything.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 12 2012, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh, there is no shikaino love in this forum? I'm sad....

Hell no.

I can't be sad, because I can't be sure they dead yet and if they are dead that they won't be resurrected at the end (and I have no attachment to anyone related to it except Ino). Such is the consequence of his track record. They are in the "blast" zone of characters who are free to die (the "elderly" and in Inochi's case, the "irrelevant"), but so were most of the people who "died" after Pain and, yet, here we are.

And, hey. A Nara plan actually failed! It wasn't Shikamaru's, so I don't know if its a dent in his character shield, but it's a start.

I'm wondering how long it takes to travel to the target. It looks pretty fast, so how do they have time to do or say anything? It's dramatic, but I guess we'll find out next week if it makes sense.

Now, on a serious not, I noticed that a brick seems to hit Sakura right in the head when they are blasted away, maybe she will get knocked uncouncious for the rest of the fight? For some reason I'm more inclined then ever to think that the alliance will be forced to an full retreat. I also wouldn't be surprised if Madara lost control of the beast, and it just rampages the land, with both sides wondering what to do next.

I don't know, they might just be blown away. There's enough faceless cannon fodder there for Obito to make his point without having to sacrifice named characters.

As for your last sentence, well, I don't know what Madara's ultimate aim is so he might care. As for Obito, as long as he can still use Infinite Tsukiyomi then I don't think he cares if it rampages. If anything, that helps him make his point.

#47 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 12 2012, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Juubi is a part of the planet he can sense anything.

Uh...alright, I guess..how did Madara know then, though?

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 12 2012, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh, there is no shikaino love in this forum? I'm sad....

Now, on a serious not, I noticed that a brick seems to hit Sakura right in the head when they are blasted away, maybe she will get knocked uncouncious for the rest of the fight? For some reason I'm more inclined then ever to think that the alliance will be forced to an full retreat. I also wouldn't be surprised if Madara lost control of the beast, and it just rampages the land, with both sides wondering what to do next.

I can totally picture that.

Obito: ...happy now? That you got to play with your new toy?

Madara: Watch your mouth.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Dec 12 2012, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know, they might just be blown away. There's enough faceless cannon fodder there for Obito to make his point without having to sacrifice named characters.

As for your last sentence, well, I don't know what Madara's ultimate aim is so he might care. As for Obito, as long as he can still use Infinite Tsukiyomi then I don't think he cares if it rampages. If anything, that helps him make his point.

The brick does not show a trajetory when a brick hits a target it shows a trajectory.

@zacra he's controlling it....

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 December 2012 - 02:15 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

what got me really going was that, what ever shikaku has planned might not be enough, I mean whatever he has planned only takes into account the current situation. Think about it, madara did say that "would you like to test out the juubis Powers? now that its in "THIS FORM". Kinda makes you think that there might be another form, and w/e shikaku planned will have to be built upon by shikamaru and naruto. I mean come on there has to be more heights to its power before its eventually brought down.

on a side
: sakura finally got some real panal time. Dont worry people just be pateint there will be more to her and about her and naruto etc.. later right now priorty is JUUBI.

: since the the volume is ending soon, i see there being some climatic build up then the shift will go to SASUGAY( hope he dies) and hokages for the next few monthes after the new year. then we ll hopefully get back here before march LOLZ

Y7kvBpU.gif

#50 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 12 2012, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The brick does not show a trajetory when a brick hits a target it shows a trajectory.

@zacra he's controlling it....

I wasn't talking about the brick or Sakura. My post has nothing to do with the brick. I was responding to his claim that the alliance might retreat.

#51 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

It's interesting — Sakura, as the heroine, is always accounted for if she's involved in scene at the moment. Hinata, Ino, poor TenTen...we don't know what they are doing ever. But Sakura is always accounted for. She's in the medic tent, or she's getting clobbered by a rock. The reader always knows where she is, even when she's not doing anything. It's not the same for the other female characters, which reinforces her main-heroine status.

However, Kishi also has a bad habit of giving an explanation of why Sakura's not in a scene, instead of actually developing her character. This rock-to-head thing could turn out to be part of the plot...or it could just be a way to get her conveniently sidelined so that Naruto realizes he is completely alone in facing the Jyuubi (assuming everyone else gets mowed down in the next chapter, of course).

#52 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Dec 12 2012, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't talking about the brick or Sakura. My post has nothing to do with the brick. I was responding to his claim that the alliance might retreat.

well they wont retreat, he told the plan to shikamaru and kakashi before the explosion, both madara nad obito bond with the juubi, retreating is defeat too.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#53 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Dec 12 2012, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hell no.

I can't be sad, because I can't be sure they dead yet and if they are dead that they won't be resurrected at the end (and I have no attachment to anyone related to it except Ino). Such is the consequence of his track record. They are in the "blast" zone of characters who are free to die (the "elderly" and in Inochi's case, the "irrelevant"), but so were most of the people who "died" after Pain and, yet, here we are.

And, hey. A Nara plan actually failed! It wasn't Shikamaru's, so I don't know if its a dent in his character shield, but it's a start.

I'm wondering how long it takes to travel to the target. It looks pretty fast, so how do they have time to do or say anything? It's dramatic, but I guess we'll find out next week if it makes sense.

You know, you don't need to get so angry just because the ship I like envolves an character you hate.

And about Obito, I'm pretty sure he will be pissed if they lose control of the beast, because they can't activate Tsukiyomi without using the ten tails as an power source.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#54 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Also, I'm not buyng the Shiko/Ino death thing. Kishi likes to do a big buildup before someone dies. Flashbacks, etc. Hell, Hanzo and Mifune had more farewell background info, and no one cares about them. These two are well-known characters from the hero's side, and parents of popular main characters, so their deaths carry more weight than just a two-panel "Well, we're ninjas, so we have to die" sayonara to the series. The greater focus is on Shika's and Ino's feelings. So I think they are going to resurface in the end. Hurt and bloodied, but pulled from the rubble alive.

The emphasis here is on the pain of loss. Not the death itself. So my bet is that they are still alive, and will be returned at the end with a panel showing the joy of peace and restoration.

This might also be a foreshadowing to greater losses to come though.

#55 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Dec 12 2012, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's interesting — Sakura, as the heroine, is always accounted for if she's involved in scene at the moment. Hinata, Ino, poor TenTen...we don't know what they are doing ever. But Sakura is always accounted for. She's in the medic tent, or she's getting clobbered by a rock. The reader always knows where she is, even when she's not doing anything. It's not the same for the other female characters, which reinforces her main-heroine status.

However, Kishi also has a bad habit of giving an explanation of why Sakura's not in a scene, instead of actually developing her character. This rock-to-head thing could turn out to be part of the plot...or it could just be a way to get her conveniently sidelined so that Naruto realizes he is completely alone in facing the Jyuubi (assuming everyone else gets mowed down in the next chapter, of course).

I read a post in NF from a japanese speaker where it is explained that the SFX for her wasn't 'smack', it was Kya (キャ). The SFX for smack are those of Darui's technique. Those sfx (バチ = bachi) mean "crackle" just because his eletric technique crackles suddenly due to the attack of the Juubi so Sakura wasn't hit by the rock.

#56 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Dec 12 2012, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read a post in NF from a japanese speaker where it is explained that the SFX for her wasn't 'smack', it was Kya (キャ). The SFX for smack are those of Darui's technique. Those sfx (バチ = bachi) mean "crackle" just because his eletric technique crackles suddenly due to the attack of the Juubi so Sakura wasn't hit by the rock.

You dont even need to read the sfx because it does not even show the rock trajectory.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#57 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

If medic nins are the next logical people to attack, maybe Sakura ends up being left out of said attack for a bit because she in unconscious. By the time she wakes, she's probably one of the few or the very last medic nins currently on the field, which means she's very important, but I think is she lays low at first (as in, not show her medical techniques for a while) and just fights, they could develop some interesting plan where she has the upper hand.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#58 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

How do they know who the medics are anyway? mellow.gif

There are obviously more medics than in the medic division. And if Sakura will be the last medic, Shizune will have to die, I just don't see her dying.

ナルサク

#59 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

I think they will manage to stop the juubi even temporarly thanks to Shikaku's idea and will then proceed with the plan they had before which means they will concentrate their attack on Obito and Madara and maybe then Sakura will have a part to play.
I really think that Shikaku and Inoichi died tough I mean look at that blast there's no way they could survive that, and Shikamaru and Ino's reaction seems to confirm it altough knowing Kishi's track record I can understand why people think differently but if they really survived I really want to know why because at this pont it would make no sense.

Edited by Awes9, 12 December 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#60 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Think about it though......Tsunade dying makes a way for Sakura so she can stop being Tsuandes shadow and Ino-shika-cho (dad formation) dies to make a way for shikamaru, ino and choji......it makes sense because in a way the Dad formation outshines their ino-shika-cho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users