CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 12 2010, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's going to happen?

Kakashi is going to show up...he is going to show and tell Sakura the truth......

He likes to wear NO PANTS!!! That's right, Kakashi will take off his pants and run around with lollipops. Sasuke will die from seeing so much kakashi pingus that his mind just explodes. Sakura will punch him out and tell him that Naruto's is bigger. Naruto will show up and give everyone chocolate bars. The chocolate bars are magic and bringing karin to life which saves her, at least until she finds out that she is really allergic to chocolate. So Naruto instead gives her some gummie bears where she will start to bounce here and there and everywhere.

Soon, Shikamaru comes and brings toffee, but no one likes toffee so he leaves crying.

and that's what happened.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMFAO

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just go to one of these SS site, it really entertaining biggrin.gif

They as blind as Sasuke right now tongue.gif (well, technically he's not but his eyes are not in good shape because he overused his power)

What is the name of an SS site?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#42 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That theory is as questionable as the SS credibility laugh.gif

Good one, you really have a good creativity, I give you that th_goodjob.gif

PS: did you watch the movie : Charlie and the chocolate factory recently? laugh.gif

Hey, makes just about as much sense as anything else this manga has.

PS. Not recently no.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 February 2010 - 02:17 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 13 2010, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the name of an SS site?

Some SS fan are more careful. However, you'll find some of them pretty hilarious and you'll probably, like me, question their mental state.

I think you must I've already heard the name : SasuSaku FC : Under the Same sky

Here the link that start their comment about chapter 482

http://forums.naruto....php?p=31223575

Enjoy happy.gif

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 13 2010, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, makes just about as much sense as anything else this manga has.

PS. Not recently no.

Any particular things that you think that doesn't make sense in the manga?

Edited by silverserenity, 13 February 2010 - 02:21 AM.

#44 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:28 AM

OPINIONS FROM SASUSAKU FANS! (in quotes are their opinions; out of quotes are my comments):

"Coincidence?
Valentine falls on the same week (if we count Sunday as the 7th day)"

Uh wow, you're picking at straws dude XD Onemanga TRANSLATED this chapter and posted it on the same weak, Kishi wrote it BEFORE they translated it!

"Guys, I gotta say, 482 is the first chapter I've liked in a long time

And no, it's not just because of the subject matter Honestly, it really felt like Naruto for the first time since...longer than I can remember, really "

So you only think it's Naruto if it supports SasuSaku?

"I doubt that Sakura plans to backstab Sasuke. It's obvious that she has a hidden motive. However I don't think that her plan involves backstabbing him. It could be that she wants to protect Sasuke and that may be the reason why she wishes to join him. She didn't seem happy when Shikamaru told her that they plan to kill Sasuke to avoid a greater conflict...Maybe she's trying to achieve that.

But this doesn't mean that I believe that she is going to betray Konoha. "

This guy's the only smart one: he's on the wrong side yes, but he knows she doesn't plan on betraying Konoha.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 13 February 2010 - 02:29 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#45 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:30 AM

Should we be posting a link to another site to point and laugh? I mean, all public? Doesn't exactly make us look good, I'd think.
bd5.jpg

#46 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Feb 12 2010, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should we be posting a link to another site to point and laugh? I mean, all public? Doesn't exactly make us look good, I'd think.

True...

AboojTi.gif

#47 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:34 AM

They can say whatever they like I will be laughing when Kishi pulls the same stunt he did with 437 and 450. S/S fans will be slap by Kishi with his N/S reality check just like he did with the N/H fans. biggrin.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:38 AM

there like the blind leading the blind

#49 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 12 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They can say whatever they like I will be laughing when Kishi pulls the same stunt he did with 437 and 450. S/S fans will be slap by Kishi with his N/S reality check just like he did with the N/H fans. biggrin.gif

Lol as will I. I don't understand how they think SasuSaku is a good couple... Maybe I should politely ask one of them for logical reasoning.

And also, yes, we are "pointing and laughing", but would I do this to any of their faces? NO! I'm not a cruel person.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 13 February 2010 - 02:40 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#50 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any particular things that you think that doesn't make sense in the manga?

Well......want me to point them all out or just the recent ones? Karin and the bear for starters...like...when is Sasuke have time to do that especially since it feels like we watched him the whole time.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OPINIONS FROM SASUSAKU FANS! (in quotes are their opinions; out of quotes are my comments):

"Coincidence?
Valentine falls on the same week (if we count Sunday as the 7th day)"

Uh wow, you're picking at straws dude XD Onemanga TRANSLATED this chapter and posted it on the same weak, Kishi wrote it BEFORE they translated it!

Yeah that really is pulling at straws. It is not as bad as say the whole "There is a church behind Hinata and Naruto in tht one chapter opener," but it is close.

"Guys, I gotta say, 482 is the first chapter I've liked in a long time

And no, it's not just because of the subject matter Honestly, it really felt like Naruto for the first time since...longer than I can remember, really "

So you only think it's Naruto if it supports SasuSaku?

I guess it does. I don't know. They want the stupid Sakura from part 1. Not the grown-up Sakura from part 2.

"I doubt that Sakura plans to backstab Sasuke. It's obvious that she has a hidden motive. However I don't think that her plan involves backstabbing him. It could be that she wants to protect Sasuke and that may be the reason why she wishes to join him. She didn't seem happy when Shikamaru told her that they plan to kill Sasuke to avoid a greater conflict...Maybe she's trying to achieve that.

But this doesn't mean that I believe that she is going to betray Konoha. "

This guy's the only smart one: he's on the wrong side yes, but he knows she doesn't plan on betraying Konoha.

What strike's me as odd is the "he didn't seem happy when Shikamaru told her that they plan to kill Sasuke to avoid a greater conflict...Maybe she's trying to achieve that." Yeah Naruto and Ino weren't too happy about that either....doesn't mean Naruto is going to fall in love with Sasuke or go with him and leave Konoha.....

Hmmm.....I wonder what would have if Team 7 did reunite, but they worked for Sasuke? Not Madara of course cause he want to kill Naruto and Sasuke doesn't really like him either...he is also just using Madara to gain something.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 13 2010, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, and that why I like reading some of their comment. As soon as Kishi will turn the situation against what their saying, All the wall of hell will break over the earth tongue.gif

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 13 2010, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well......want me to point them all out or just the recent ones? Karin and the bear for starters...like...when is Sasuke have time to do that especially since it feels like we watched him the whole time.

I absolutely agreed on that one. that really came out of no were.

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Feb 13 2010, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you want a more public site, there is always VIZ under Icha Icha Paradise section. their is a section that have the SasuSaku, NaruHina and NaruSaku discussion

Edited by silverserenity, 13 February 2010 - 02:49 AM.

#52 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:47 AM

TAKEN FROM http://forums.naruto....php?p=31223575
"Sakura's birthday falls on March 28, and Sasuke on 23 July. If we take the first digit and add (2 + 2), will give equal to 4. And if we add the other two digits of the number 4, will give the number 483, the NEXT CHAPTER!

Haha, this is a coincidence, of course, but I'm so busy with SasuSaku I try to interact with them in any corner ... Even in the chapter number!"

Really?
That's all I have to say.
"- -
I don't get it.

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#53 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:50 AM

Yea I agree having Sakura be the hero would be cool. But right now it's not her time. Even if her plan is to backstab Sasuke it will either happen now and fail or be later on and work. I just don't see her being strong enough to do much. But I suppose she is kind of a person in the manga that is made to over come things. I don't know why she would leave to protect Sasuke looking by what we have already saw it would be the other. I think she went out to kill him like the rest of the people were going to.

I don't think anyone can bring Sasuke out of the darkness (It's supposed to appear that way tho) But I think he will be redeemed with Naruto some how. I don't see Sakura doing much with Sasuke he has already ran around for a long time as a missing nin I don't think he can do it much longer without coming to some sort of agreement with konoha. I think he will be redeemed and either will return to konoha or will have some treaty of him being alone running around. Or I think he will simply die. After all that's what has to happen haha.

#54 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (twintailednin29 @ Feb 13 2010, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Sakura's birthday falls on March 28, and Sasuke on 23 July. If we take the first digit and add (2 + 2), will give equal to 4. And if we add the other two digits of the number 4, will give the number 483, the NEXT CHAPTER!

Haha, this is a coincidence, of course, but I'm so busy with SasuSaku I try to interact with them in any corner ... Even in the chapter number!"

Really?
"- -
I don't get it.

What the... huh.gif so far, that was the most 'were the h*** did they come up with that' kitten up theory

facepalm.png Unbilievable

QUOTE (Prime @ Feb 13 2010, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea I agree having Sakura be the hero would be cool. But right now it's not her time. Even if her plan is to backstab Sasuke it will either happen now and fail or be later on and work. I just don't see her being strong enough to do much. But I suppose she is kind of a person in the manga that is made to over come things. I don't know why she would leave to protect Sasuke looking by what we have already saw it would be the other. I think she went out to kill him like the rest of the people were going to.

I don't think anyone can bring Sasuke out of the darkness (It's supposed to appear that way tho) But I think he will be redeemed with Naruto some how. I don't see Sakura doing much with Sasuke he has already ran around for a long time as a missing nin I don't think he can do it much longer without coming to some sort of agreement with konoha. I think he will be redeemed and either will return to konoha or will have some treaty of him being alone running around. Or I think he will simply die. After all that's what has to happen haha.

I too think that Sasuke could be redeem (don't know how, I don't have the same creativity as Kishimoto). Like I've said, Sasuke is the embodiment and the incarnation of that circle of hatred. Naruto want to find the answers to end this circle. Kishi make Sasuke more evil maybe to represent that statement. Maybe I'm wrong but even if Sasuke is all evil, doesn't mean that we have to skip that possibility.

True, Kishi said that he would make her more heroine-like but that doesn't necessary mean that ALL of her heroic move will be on that meeting. he could mean other situation (we all presume that it would be when she face Sasuke)

Anyway, the 'big Sasuke will probably lose ' fight won't be in the next chapters and certainly not by Sakura hand (even if I really wish for Sakura to give him a good kick in a Sakura-ish way right now)

Edited by silverserenity, 13 February 2010 - 03:11 AM.

#55 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the... huh.gif so far, that was the most 'were the h*** did they come up with that' kitten up theory

facepalm.png Unbilievable

I know lol... seriously Kishimoto comes up with some crazy kitten but none THAT crazy! XDDD

AboojTi.gif

#56 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (twintailednin29 @ Feb 13 2010, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really?
"- -
I don't get it.

Oh my... facepalm.png and another facepalm.png
I was about to click the link, when my nerves told me, it is from a SS FC. arg.gif
CRAZY IS CRAZY nosebleed8rx.gif

#57 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:01 AM

Yea see its just weird stuff lol. I don't see how there could be any other real pairing considered but NS there is just lack of plot for anything else. But I guess some people let fandom take them over and they want something so bad there willing to lie to themselvs just to believe it. But it is still possible that Kishi writes something different. While I doubt it would happen it is possible.

#58 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want a more public site, there is always VIZ under Icha Icha Paradise section. their is a section that have the SasuSaku, NaruHina and NaruSaku discussion

I'm not sure you get what I mean.

We're looking at another site and another pairing to point and laugh.

If anyone stumbled upon it, we look bad, like a bunch of smug asses.

And also, yes, we are "pointing and laughing", but would I do this to any of their faces? NO! I'm not a cruel person.

They'd see it differently; guaranteed the first words out of their mouths would be "mocking us behind our backs".
bd5.jpg

#59 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Feb 12 2010, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They'd see it differently; guaranteed the first words out of their mouths would be "mocking us behind our backs".

Good point... and that would turn into an easy stereotype against us.

AboojTi.gif

#60 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Feb 13 2010, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's more laughing at the people then the pairing. I have taken the stand point of trying to debate why SS would be true and there is simply no proof without the object of fandom. If you look at the SS threads you will see more stuff like "SS talks are always special!" or something like that. They really do not relate much plot to there pairing as evidence because there is a lack of it.

It's kind of like school. If some kid comes in wearing a duck outfit there's going to be some people think "WoW! COol!" Some will just point and lol @ you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users