65 replies to this topic

#41 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

So....is this only the Naruto fandom or same anywhere?

Trust me you don't need to be a genius hacker to do that 

spoiler title

Is that guy a hacker? Better yet, a cracker?
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#42 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:24 AM

Something stupid such as destroying their computers... Nah. They'll keep on replacing them.

If you can't hurt them with words bail out and neva' turn back, they do not matter.

#43 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:28 AM

Something stupid such as destroying their computers... Nah. They'll keep on replacing them.

If you can't hurt them with words bail out and neva' turn back, they do not matter.

Lol, I know. Don't take me serious.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#44 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:39 AM

Lol, I know. Don't take me serious.

Who knows what sick creatures might reside behind that computer...? Have you seen that Ukrainian kid?

Edited by TeeBee, 01 September 2014 - 07:40 AM.

#45 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

It's the same, no matter what fandom you join in.  Honestly, it's the same, ANYWHERE.  It doesn't matter whether it's anime, cartoons, cars, guns, computers, video games (another HUGE offender), videos, movies, and especially POLITICS.  

Really, the only reason why it seems to have heightened in these last few years is because the internet allows people to express their beliefs to a greater amount of people with the added protection of anonymity.

And talking about hacking...don't do it, it's stupid, pointless, and there are other uses of your time than get back at someone for something they said over the internet.  It's important to remember to go wading into the chaotic oceans of the Internet and STOP TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY.  That's why we get things such as gamers calling on SWATs on other people just because they're better skilled than them.  Or sending death threats that they'll probably never carry out.  This is the modern form of bullying (or cyber-bullying), the main difference is that it's much easier to ignore it just by scrolling past it or deleting it, or what I do, laugh at the fact that they seriously have nothing to do but spit out hatred and stupidity, outside of the keyboard, of course; typing a response will just add fuel to the fire after all.

#46 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

Sonic has been around for a long, long time. It'd only be fair something such as a shipping war(s) would occur.

Regardless of their shipping choice, no one should be threatened with something as heavy as a death threat. It's childish and stupid.

I've had very bad experience, with SS fans in general.

Sigh, Well considering their ship revolves around Violence and Murder, it's not surprising that they like to send Death Threats lol

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#47 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

Welcome to our world. Lol, jk.

Imagine how many death threats the creators of those NS videos receive. They spent a lot of their time and effort to make NS videos only to get a lot of death threats. Makes me furious. If I were a genius hacker, I'd have destroyed their computer already.

If i was a genius hacker i was after celebrities nudes photos and to sell them anonymously.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#48 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

Who knows what sick creatures might reside behind that computer...? Have you seen that Ukrainian kid?

Pretty sure if that were my kid he wouldn't be able to sit down for a while. His computer would be gone, his video games would be gone, his phone would be gone, and he wouldn't be able to watch TV for a couple of months. With the amount of chores he'd have to do, he'd forget technology even existed. That kid is just...I don't even know how to put it. Whatever happened to giving your kids swats? They're FAR more effective than just grounding them for a while.

Edited by Night Hawk, 01 September 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#49 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:23 PM

I used to get mad and upset....now I just play with them to get them mad and upset. It is a lot more constructive and a lot more fun that way so to speak. No, I don't mean just cursing at them back, but rather I have what I call the "Box of 101 NH comebacks, retorts, and debatable facts."

Take example Card #51
"If the opposing fandom uses manga panels to prove their point, use the anime to support yours."

Or try card #95
"Just say the words: "You must not be reading the same manga""

And my favorite of all Card #77
"If people keep bringing up true facts that you cannot counter or what they say is just too crappy to warrant an educated response, just say use the words: "NaruHina is platonic."

Fun for the whole family.

Oh and tell them "I am just going to use all the NH arguments against NH like how they use them against NS." When they say "You're not even reading what I typed are you? You can't even debate properly" or something along those lines just reply "Yeah, now you know how it feels to be on the other side of the fence."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 September 2014 - 05:55 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

Can we Get the complete list in a Thread

"NH/SS Survival Kit/Guide"

LOL

Edited by nikki1314, 01 September 2014 - 03:29 PM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

Can we Get the complete list in a Thread

"NH/SS Survival Kit/Guide"

LOL

I don't want to make a thread of it, but i'll put it on my tumblr if you want.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

Much oblige James.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

My first to be part of it and man, I am afraid of any series to get too much recognition. Best safe bet is to do a movie, because it will be done in no time. I seriously wish I went to RtN screening at NYC, just to see where we stand. We, NYC, are to be one of the hardcore, so that will be my deciding factor.

#54 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

The problem is there is too much children in Naruto fandom.

That's all.

There is no need in arguing with a 15 teen you see, or even younger.

There is no need in arguing on deviant art or on Tumblr, because those are full of children that just want to prove their pairing because they are living through it and if their pairing doesn't happen in the future they will suicide.

They are so childish it's like talking with spoiled children.

Really, just wait a little until this manga will end, and then we will laugh when they will cry like spoiled children.

And that's all.

BUT

I used to get mad and upset....now I just play with them to get them mad and upset. It is a lot more constructive and a lot more fun that way so to speak. No, I don't mean just cursing at them back, but rather I have what I call the "Box of 101 NH comebacks, retorts, and debatable facts."

Take example Card #51
"If the opposing fandom uses manga panels to prove their point, use the anime to support yours."

Or try card #95
"Just say the words: "You must not be reading the same manga""

And my favorite of all Card #77
"If people keep bringing up true facts that you cannot counter or what they say is just too crappy to warrant an educated response, just say use the words: "NaruHina is platonic."

Fun for the whole family.

Oh and tell them "I am just going to use all the NH arguments against NH like how they use them against NS." When they say "You're not even reading what I typed are you? You can't even debate properly" or something along those lines just reply "Yeah, now you know how it feels to be on the other side of the fence."

I'll have to admit I like doing like you LOL

Edited by Otaru, 01 September 2014 - 06:18 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#55 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:27 PM

even here there might be trolls but, of course the no bashing rule keeps anything like death threats or being mean, or evil to anyone is in place. idk why nh/ss fans' can't let ns fans enjoy anything. they act like those religious extremists who wont let anyone do anything, then when people leave the...sect, or just believe different, or have different opinions on said sect they get all mad

and act like babies. when a lot of times they prove every point from the antis make [or atheists] by acting like idiots'. so, no matter what culture, subculture, fandom, religion, spirituality, ect there are always people who wont let anyone enjoy anything, and THEN wonder where the "true fan/believers are going" THEY RAN THEM OFF! lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 05 July 2019 - 04:44 AM.

#56 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:42 PM

Encountered a NH fan this morning when I was playing lol and he brought out the worst arguments I've ever heard:

-Hinata loves Naruto therefore NaruHina is canon;

-Sakura will end with Sasuke for the sake of it;

And ladies & gents, the bomb:

-She has big boobs.

Wow.Is that what the NH&SS alliance has to give me? Haha

I propose we should do a Rated-M thread where we'd post encounters with other shipping fans. Laugh a bit at their expense, no flame.

#57 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:46 PM

This fandom can be just as bad as the Sonic fandom sometimes =/ I'm sorry people are petty enough to treat you that way for having a different opinion.

Nope they can produce awesome stuff like that

Gotta go fast!
SK-303_image007.jpg

#58 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

http://jamestheguy.t...debatable-facts

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#59 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

http://myloveforhyuk...s-panel-is-that

This guy ^ destroyed 'the last SS moment' 

#60 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

I have a list of proof essays that I keep on hand for whenever I encounter a NH/SS fan (which is often XD).

He was serious. Why I think he was serious, for one when Sakura confessed to him he told her not to joke around. So he's serious when it comes to feelings. Then also he said that he hates people who lie to themselves, so if Naruto was just saying that Sakura was his girlfriend just to joke around, then he would be lying to himself. Am I right? 

I think the catch (because that's what it is, an actual hug involves frontal body contact and both arms) has more of a meaning like "I'll acknowledge you as a part of Team 7 by helping you". Remember earlier he said that he would have left her and Kakashi for the Infinite Tsukiyomi? And all the other times? I don't think he's had that much of a change of heart to go from 'willing to kill her' to 'damn i love her so much we're gonna restore the Uchiha clan as soon as Kaguya's sealed'. I think he went from 'willing to kill her' to 'okay, i'll acknowledge you are also as powerful as naruto and I because you just helped save me'. Besides, he's not that much of a jerk that he'd just let someone who'd spent a huge amount of chakra to save him fall to the ground right next to him, especially if said person was an ally.

NaruSaku. 
It progresses as a real relationship would - not like the Disney romance that applies to NaruHina. 
Real life - Guy and girl begin as strangers, progress to friends, grow to lovers. There are ups and downs and bumps in the road. 
Disney - Girl bum rushes guy who has never really noticed girl with forced confession of affection, gets one of guys best friends killed because of her selfishness and suicidal tendancies. Guy falls head over heals in love with girl after this. 

NaruSaku compliment each other/make each other whole. Naruto lends humor to Sakura and she in turn keeps his humor in check. 
NaruHina there is no compliment, ther is no two making one. Hinata is too meak and weak-willed to keep Naruto in check; he'd run right over her and she'd just bend over backwards to his every whim. 

Growth. 
Sakura has grown stonger to protect herself, her friends and family, and her village. She came up with her own ninja way. Hinata tried and failed to grow stronger to impress Naruto. She couldn't even create her own ninja way, she had to plagiarize Naruto's. 

Sight. 
Sakura always saw Naruto as a person. Even when she didn't like him. Hinata has always viewed Naruto not as a person but as an ideal - as his nindo. 

Family. 
NaruSaku is not only a mirror of Naruto's parents Minato and Kushina - Like Sakura to Naruto, Kushina did not like Minato at first but grew to care for him. Like Naruto to Sakura, Minato was the first to compliment Kushina on the physical feature she didn't like, etc - but of Sakura's parents as well. Sakura's father is jovial like Naruto and her mother is studious like she is. 
NaruHina has no such links. 

Sacrifice vs Suicide. We see in iron Country and earlier that Sakura was willing to not only risk her life but also her friendship with Naruto to keep him safe. Her desire was to place him out of harms way even at a great cost to herself. THAT is sacrifice. 
In the Pain fight and prior, we see that Hinata has no desire to actually protect Naruto. She simply wants to tell him how she feels and die by his side. This is not sacrifice, this is suicide. We see in manga that Hinata is aware she doesn't stand a chance against Pain. Instead of getting aid, she goes to him anyway. She doesn't try to remove a single rod or assist Naruto in any way. She has no knowledge that seeing another friend defeated by Pain would cause Naruto to give in to Kurama's rage. Nothing about Hinata's actiosn would have resulted in Naruto being "saved." He still was pinned, Pain still had the upper hand, and extraction was still a very real possibility. THAT is selfish (which she admits she is) and suicidal. 

Japanese culture. 
In Japanese culture, when a person confesses affection to another and the person being confessed to does not return those feelings, the polite thing to do is say "Thank You." When Sakura confessed to Sasuke, he left her with a "Thank You." When Hinata confessed to Naruto and later remindes him that his life was shared by many, he gives her a "Thank You." When Sakura confessed to Naruto, he never gave her a "Thank You" but later on did state to his father that Sakura was in fact his girlfriend...with Hinata standing in earshot. And Sakura did not deny it at all. 
Kishimoto has Sai detail at length that those who use the suffix "kun" (Hinata to Naruto and Sakura to Sasuke) will never develop deep emotional bonds with the person they use it on. Kishimoto then has Sai note that those like Sakura to Naruto who use no suffix and those like Naruto to Sakura who use the term of endearment "chan" will in fact develop deep emotional bonds. 

Fanbase. Sorry kids but it is true. The world over, NarutSaku is the more popular pairing. There are even conventions in Japan dedicated to the pairing. Easy answer as to why. In manga, Sakura is introduced in ch3. Hinata doesn't come in till around ch40. Thus, fans the world over got to see Naruto and Sakura begin their Road to Affection long before Hinata was even a blip on the radar. Even the actors who voice the characters of Naruto and Sakura root for the pair. 

Prize Factor. 
To NaruHina fans, Naruto is a prize that Hinata "deserves" for her being shy and introverted. 
To NaruSaku fans, neither Naruto nor Sakura is a prize for the other to "deserve" for whatever reason. They simply fit together. 

There was no reason for Kakashi to make the observation (that Sakura might still love Sasuke but no longer in the way she once did) unless it was to clarify for readers that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are no longer romantic in nature.

1) Sakura was protecting Tazuna without getting scared while Naruto froze. What does that imply to us? Sakura knows her role as a ninja she acted as she was instructed in academy.
2) She was willing to give up on exam for Naruto's sake so that he wouldn't be forever stuck as genin. She said this to herself "Always acting like a fool who only knows one thing… Hokage, Hokage. I'm sorry Naruto… that impossible dream of yours… I don't want to see it crushed!" basically Sakura was the first person to support Naruto's dream. It shows us that Sakura learned who Naruto really is, from that moment we can see that she respects him, she wasn't even thinking of what would Sasuke tell her for doing something like that.
3) While Naruto and Sasuke were unconsious Sakura proctected them both, even as far as going to cut her hair by showing that she isn't obsessed with appearence.
4) Sakura protected Sasuke from Gaara's attacks, risking her life to put herself between him and danger. Gaara used his sand to immobilise her, and as the sand slowly suffocated Sakura, Naruto fought to defeat Gaara using Sakura as inspiration to not give up, and save her.
5) Sakura realized that telling Naruto to save Sasuke for her was selfish, to make up for that she replied that, next time, they would retrieve Sasuke together, and that she would be there to help HIM from now on. Determined to never be useless again and to save Sasuke and help Naruto, Sakura then asked to become Tsunade's apprentice, a request which Tsunade happily accepted.
6) Sakura was the only one among the Genin and a few other ninja's(Shikamaru) to be able to release the Genjutsu on herself and others.
7) Sakura gave Naruto the advice that he needed to be able to walk up the trees.
8) Sakura threw the kunai that kept Naruto from falling in the Forest of Death.
9) In Sasuke's databook it is said that the one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. (some claim that databook's are false,NO! They're CANNON it's like an encyclopedia for Naruto series and it is written by no one else than author himself, naruto.wiki writes most of info about characters from databook). If we go back to chapter where Team 7 are waiting for Kakashi we can see that Sasuke noticed that both Naruto and Sakura are similar, he had that surprised face and said "Why does everything have to be so intense with them!", which implies that their presence is lively for him.
10) Jumps in and risks her life for Naruto who could've ended beheaded by Zabuza's sword if not for her.
Part 2:
1) Sakura saved Kankuro's life and easily created an antidote, which even best sand med-nins would never be able to make.
2) Sakura faces Sasori together with Chiyo, Sakura shows us her incredible regenaration, immunity to poisons, strenght,evasion and tactics. Together they defeat Sasori, Chiyo states that Sakura will surprass Tsunade.
3) Sakura heals Naruto after fight with Orochimaru.
4) Sakura found out about Sasuke's and Orochimaru's hideout.
5) Sakura told Naruto very determinedly that tears weren't going to bring Sasuke back.
6) In Hidan and Kakuzu arc: she healed the damage to Naruto's arm from the use of his new technique. Because this made it difficult for him to eat, she offered to feed him.
7) Sakura tried to comfort both Naruto and Tsunade. When Naruto blamed Tsunade for the death of Jiraiya, Sakura scolded him. She was then shocked to hear Naruto declare that he would get his revenge. She later tried to help decipher Jiraiya's dying message to find out more about the Akatsuki leader, Pain, but was interrupted by Pain's attack on the village. After saving some villagers and killing Pain's Giant Centipede, Sakura went to the Konoha hospital, where she was quickly asked to lead the medical front defending the building and healing what injuries she could, impressing Chōji through her leadership and skills.
8) Saves Hinata's life.
9) Protects Karin from being killed by Sasuke and heals her afterwards.
10) In war Sakura was healing many wounded people.
11) Sakura defeats Zetsu who was pretending to be 'Neji' After being punched the transformation technique wears off and the White Zetsu clone resumes him original appearance. Sakura then interrogates the Zetsu about how he was able to get onto the compound undetected. Together with this information and a report Yamato had compiled on Zetsu, she pieces together the Zetsu's abilities and then leaves the clone in the hands of two shinobi to inform headquarters of this latest discovery.
12) After being informed by Inoichi from HQ that Naruto and B were fighting the "masked Madara", Sakura and the rest of the Konoha 11 rush to his aid. As she runs, she thinks to herself that Naruto always got left with insurmountable tasks but this time would be different as not only her, but everyone would be there fighting alongside each other this time.
13) When Naruto was caught by Itachi's genjutsu Sakura helped him by touching his body and inserting her chakra to him to stop the flow.
14) Sakura was the first one to realize how Tobi's power's works.
15) Sakura and Naruto were people who made Sai want to understand Bond's/Feelings. Sakura was the first one that started to explain to Sai what Bonds are.
16) At war Sakura was the one to heal Kakashi's wounds.
17) Healed Naruto's wounds and helped him replenish his chakra.
18) With one hit she made enough destruction to kill ALOT of Juubi's clones.
19) Was storing up Chakra for 3 years to create a Byakugou sealing, which means in fight with Sasori she used only half of her chakra.
20) Gave courage to whole alliance.
21) Mastered Tsunade's healing Jutsu and Summoned Katsuyu, with this Sakura is able to heal hundreds of people at once.

Fun fact, apparently the screenwriter for episode 373, Yuka Miyata, also wrote 235 (when Naruto mentions he's in love with Sakura) and 308 (when Sakura said she used to love Sasuke). And also wrote Road to Ninja together with Kishimoto.

In my opinion, the most important component of any relationship (romantic, friendship, family) is common values.  If two people hold the same values -- honesty, willingness to be selfless, respect, open-mindedness, faith, compassion, etc. -- then it matters less if they are similars or opposites in terms of their idiosyncratic differences. This is where SS is a complete failure.  Sasuke displays little evidence of having any core values in common with Sakura -- or anyone else, for that matter.  The things that matter most in life to Sakura are not on Sasuke's radar. At least with NH we know that, while Hinata is not a well-developed character with an expansive display of personal values (other than her obsessive worship of Naruto-kun), we do know that she is a nice person.  We know she is docile and submissive, and would likely be willing and able to submerge whatever identity she has in order to be overshadowed by a partner with a stronger personality. While NH might technically work in the values sense, it's difficult to imagine Naruto not being bored out of his skull with a girl who is neither capable nor really willing to challenge and correct him in the ways he requires. NS has neither of these issues.  Naruto and Sakura appear to share all the values that matter most to both of them, and yet they are strong enough within themselves to expect and bring out the best in each other.  Life for them would not be dull or unhappy. NH is less hopeless than SS, but in my opinion neither pairing would ever have what it takes to live a long, harmonious life together.  But NS does.  

I've always said that NaruHina is just a fan glorified version of LeeSaku.

Anyway those debates are ridiculous. Everybody knows NaruRamen has been canon since the first chapter.

Some of these are actually from threads here.

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users