Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! D:

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#42 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Sep 14 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait... Now all red heads are Uzumaki?!

=D I am an official Uzumaki then XD

Not all red heads- it appears Yahiko wasn't (so I guess, orange-reds= not Uzumaki). Apparently the Uzumaki red was only within a certain range of very reddish red hair. Hmm, Chiyo could have had some Uzumaki ancestory (she had an odd shade of gray hair, and both her son and grandson were red heads (Sasori- part Uzumaki?) Do the Sand Sibs have some Uzumaki ancestry through their father- a red head, the hair color Gaara inherited...

From what Jiraiya said about the Rikou Sennin, and a bit of what Madara said make it sound like all ninja clans ultimately trace back to the Rikou Senin, thus one son or another, and it's sounds like most connect to the Senju not Uchiha

Edited by ciardha, 15 September 2010 - 03:36 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#43 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Sep 15 2010, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not all red heads- it appears Yahiko wasn't (so I guess, orange-reds= not Uzumaki). Apparently the Uzumaki red was only within a certain range of very reddish red hair. Hmm, Chiyo could have had some Uzumaki ancestory (she had an odd shade of gray hair, and both her son and grandson were red heads (Sasori- part Uzumaki?) Do the Sand Sibs have some Uzumaki ancestry through their father- a red head, the hair color Gaara inherited...

From what Jiraiya said about the Rikou Sennin, and a bit of what Madara said make it sound like all ninja clans ultimately trace back to the Rikou Senin, thus one son or another, and it's sounds like most connect to the Senju not Uchiha

I think it traces back to Uzumaki and not Senju nor the Uchiha. Those two clans came to be after their war, for all we could know, Uzumaki was the very first patrician family, and Rikudo came from it.

For one thing, they're ability to create seals, dates back to Rikudo Sennin who created the first seal, to trap the Juubi in it. Thus the first ninjutsu was created, but it couldn't have happened without that ability to create sealing.

#44 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:02 AM

OH MY GOD this manga just got 100x more confusing!

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 15 September 2010 - 04:02 AM.

#45 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Sep 15 2010, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH MY GOD this manga just got 100x more confusing!

But i could get used to it :O

Since were always bragging about...Oh boo hoo Naruto doesn't have power, all power goes to Sasuke. Well this is a first true prediction: Nagato and Naruto are related. :/

Nagato had the rinnegan

Naruto will have the rinnegan???? Is still in question, but after what i just saw today in Spoilers. I think everything is now into question. Even Hinata's confession, even Sakura's confession. Heck even Sasuke's madness.

#46 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Sep 14 2010, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But i could get used to it :O

Since were always bragging about...Oh boo hoo Naruto doesn't have power, all power goes to Sasuke. Well this is a first true prediction: Nagato and Naruto are related. :/

Nagato had the rinnegan

Naruto will have the rinnegan???? Is still in question, but after what i just saw today in Spoilers. I think everything is now into question. Even Hinata's confession, even Sakura's confession. Heck even Sasuke's madness.

Dude, I've gotten used to it, after all of these twists I've gone numb.

Also spoiler pic from earlier is supposedly a fake.

Sage mode, new super mode, new eyes. Just leveling the playing field. Just going back to previous threads Hinata and Sasuke are distant relatives of Naruto and Sakura is the only shinobi not proven to have any relation...yet. mellow.gif He's saving that for something. Everyone is but pawns to a kingpin character.

Also it just sounds like an Uzumaki has their hair turn red, so it isn't a common trait. And with Yin and Yang for one to become Rikudo it sounds like you must become a god. Madara and Senju would loved to see if they put a flashback scene of the Valley of the End in.

Edited by Insurrection, 15 September 2010 - 04:19 AM.

#47 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:16 AM

Come onnnn... There's already a hundred Hyuuga and two crazy Uchiha running around- enough with the eye power! I want him to keep his beautiful blue eyes ;P

#48 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Sep 15 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come onnnn... There's already a hundred Hyuuga and two crazy Uchiha running around- enough with the eye power! I want him to keep his beautiful blue eyes ;P

Thank you! Leave Naruto as the hardworker with raw power, crazy stamina and longetivity as he is (hell we already saw his eyes change from blue to red -Kyuubi-, to yellow/gold -Sage-). No damn rinnegan extra...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#49 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 14 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you! Leave Naruto as the hardworker with raw power, crazy stamina and longetivity as he is (hell we already saw his eyes change from blue to red -Kyuubi-, to yellow/gold -Sage-). No damn rinnegan extra...

Why not? We still have more fanfic ideas he could (steal) use here!

#50 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:31 AM

We'll just to find out in the next exciting, action packed, drama filled, cousins next door's roommate who you didn't know you were related too chapter of Naruto to see where it goes from here. fu.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#51 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Sep 14 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time I'm all "no they couldn't possibly do something that stupid", they do.

I really need to stop that; this manga clearly perceives it as a challenge.

After the red hair statement, i can't agree with you more.

#52 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:14 AM

Man the truth is, I don't care what happens in the manga.
I just wanna see naruto and sakura mack already!

#53 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 15 2010, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't see the issue with it? Sure Naruto has to work hard to get any crazy power , but everyone does even Sasuke. Just because you don't seeing it unfold does not mean you can assume he got it for free , we know even though we don't see that part its just not how it works. I think if you want to see anyone getting power ups for nothing its EVERYONE ELSE. You never see Lee doing anything but its obvious he's gotten stronger , and the same goes for everyone else.

Naruto really is destined to get more power then he has now because of the parallel that Kishi is running. The whole Manga really screams opposites attract. Naruto/Sasuke , Light/Dark , Love/Hate. With everything that's going on its incredibly safe to say we will see Naruto to have a incredible ability from previous in the Manga unlocked by hard work or triggered once again by something terrible.

#54 Weltall

Weltall

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:56 AM

The comment about the red hair doesn't mean that all red hair are uzumaki ? That would be stupid since that would mean Karui Chouza and Karin are related to Naruto. This is confusing.

#55 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

I really hope this spoiler is fake haven't NF release the confirmed spoiler yet?

I really don't want Konan to die she finally appears since she last appeared back at 449 only to get killed two chapters later, it's not fair I hope Kishi keeps her alive for a while.

Edited by Gravenimage, 15 September 2010 - 12:13 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#56 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 15 2010, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope this spoiler is fake haven't NF release the confirmed spoiler yet?

I really don't want Konan to die she finally appears since she last appeared back at 449 only to get killed two chapters later, it's not fair I hope Kishi keeps her alive for a while.

As far as I know this spoiler has been confirmed only the picture about Madara is fake.
Konan doesn't die according to the spoilers though she just loses conciousness.

Edited by Davidos, 15 September 2010 - 12:21 PM.

#57 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 15 2010, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea me too , I think with the way she was talking though she has more to contribute then just attempting to kill Madara. It should be all be fine.

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

According to mangastream Naruto 510 should be release in two hours and fifty seven minutes so I will take that this spoiler could be true oh no don't die Konan. arg.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 15 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to mangastream Naruto 510 should be release in two hours and fifty seven minutes so I will take that this spoiler could be true oh no don't die Konan. arg.gif

It should be out within 2 hours since it said 2 hrs 38 mins and 57 sec xD and that was around 18:20 (GMT+2).

#60 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:49 PM

Within in the hour is what I believe now, so give or take 2:30 central standard time.

Edited by Insurrection, 15 September 2010 - 06:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users