• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

#41 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

You mean his eyes? They look more like a + than a cross.

Yeah, he appears to have both sage mode eyes combined with Kurama's while he is in bijuu mode

#42 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

He does...we saw it during the end of the Pain arc remember?

I guess this is an ultimate powerup, basically the super saiyan 3 version of Naruto.

I doubt Sasuke even with the rinnegan can fight Naruto 1vs1. He looked weak against him on his initial tailed beast form, On his Kurama mode, Naruto's power clearly overshadowed Sasuke's and now...well it makes his power look almost insectlike.

I believe Sasuke will try to avoid all confrontations with Naruto, until he gains some sort of powerup. I also believe that if they fight Naruto will fight not to kill Sasuke, so he will avoid using this mode, while Sasuke will try to use all of its power to defeat Naruto.

Edited by Strangelove, 03 September 2013 - 09:30 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#43 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

It seems like the Kages and Sasuke are being encompassed by the chakra. Which could mean that they'll just be acting as spectators from here on out. However, if Minato and Tobirama are in constant contact with Naruto's beast form then Hiraishin should be quick on the draw for him whenever he needs to avoid an attack or gain a better vantage point for damaging Tobi. Tobi is now at a disadvantage since he has a giant teleporting chakra entity fueled by senjutsu harassing him. And with Sasuke available we could potentially see a mixing of arms if he decides to furnish Naruto's bijuu mode with Susanoo armour (preferably with Enton put on it for good measure) a la Madara in the flashback. 

Looking over it now, if they were to do that then it may become a struggle for Tobi since he can't negate the beast due to the senjutsu combined with it. Needless to say this could turn the tides of the fight in favour of the Alliance. Meaning that we could potentially see Sakura and the other shinobi jumping into the fray soon. 

#44 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

For Sasuke, all I see as a natural power up is if he can somehow use the connection of the sharigan against Kurama as a deterrent against Naruto or just manage to turn his Sussano into Madara's huge scale one. Madara was capable of unleashing tremendous power without the rinnegan remember, its possible his full sussano was by his EMS alone before he got the rinnegan, in all actually the war was the first fight he used his rinnegan cause he was an old man when he unlocked it years later. I'm saying its possible Sasuke can just get super eyes beyond what he has and well, basic as it sounds he may be the one to move forward with the fight like that. Its either rinnegan or Madara styled power for Sasuke.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#45 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

From Despiser on NF:

两股力量 translates to: Two Surges of Power!

From that line alone, sounds like the Bijuu Sage Mode unvieling marks theend of the chapter.

445 hasn't even come out yet, and already I can't wait for 446.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#46 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

I hope the next chapter is not a set-up chapter. I'm tired of those.

ナルサク

#47 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

So psyched for the next chapter based off of the pics. As far as Sasuke just sitting on the side line because he's not powered up enough, remember he found that scroll before he entered the battle, that is supposed to completely change things? Bet it's something super.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#48 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

i bet naruto and minato are gonna talk about kushina for the most part which is fine with me i wanna see more of the uzumaki tsundere

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#49 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

That scroll just explained how to ressurect even someone who's sealed into the Shinigami.

Reviving the Hokages and controlling them is similar to have enough power to control the world.

Put Hashirama in the team, and be sure that Juubito's loosing the fight. That's why Madara is holding him back, because he knows Hashirama's Senjutsu is Juubito's weakness.

Sasuke will become stronger, and I think that @六道仙人 is right when he says that he'll become Juubi's Jinchuuriki.

Naruto having the other half of Kurama is on Juubito's level. How the hell would a Rinnegan and a Suusano be enough against that?

Sasuke will become Juubi's complete transformation Jinchuuriki for sure. And final battle will be against Naruto Kurama full power + Senin Mode.

Fair enough, when you know that Sasuke's Juubi doesn't have Hachibi and Kyuubi's power...

#50 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

I really hope that's not the last few panels of chapter 645, because judging from the composition and layout of the panels, that kinda seems to be the case. Not to mention that  we also got spoilers of the last pages of 630 & 631 [Minato showing up & T7 summoning their animals]

#51 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

That scroll just explained how to ressurect even someone who's sealed into the Shinigami.

Reviving the Hokages and controlling them is similar to have enough power to control the world.

Put Hashirama in the team, and be sure that Juubito's loosing the fight. That's why Madara is holding him back, because he knows Hashirama's Senjutsu is Juubito's weakness.

Sasuke will become stronger, and I think that @六道仙人 is right when he says that he'll become Juubi's Jinchuuriki.

Naruto having the other half of Kurama is on Juubito's level. How the hell would a Rinnegan and a Suusano be enough against that?

Sasuke will become Juubi's complete transformation Jinchuuriki for sure. And final battle will be against Naruto Kurama full power + Senin Mode.

Fair enough, when you know that Sasuke's Juubi doesn't have Hachibi and Kyuubi's power...

The only way I could see the Rinnegan/EMS approach working is if Sasuke had HGR active throughout the entire fight but with senjutsu being miscible now that throws a wrench into his tactics. As we saw with Nagato's paths, if you don't know how to properly control and harness natural energy it petrifies you. Sage chakra itself is absorbable. It's just the raw natural energy being inputted which makes chakra seizing impractical. But maybe it won't pose any sort of dilemma for Sasuke. Remember he's dealt with the sage arts before. In fact, Sasuke's exposure to the forces of nature predate Naruto's and he was able to survive its effects. Perhaps his exposure and training with the Curse Seal will come into play in the later battle. 

Alternatively, there is Naruto's state of mind to consider which the other user mentioned. It's definitely possible that he may not use any of his more lethal techniques or strategies. If nothing else than to give Sasuke an "honourable" fight in consideration of his pride like what Goku did for Vegeta in the Buu Saga. Although that might just agitate Sasuke even further because he understands that Naruto would be holding back. It may just push him to the limits of his sanity when he realises that the loud mouthed underdog whom he used to so easily deride is his superior now; albeit it's thanks in part to a bijuu that he's so much more powerful but Sasuke is also guilty of receiving outside assistance (Itachi's eyes) to increase his own strength. Personally I could see Sasuke returning to Orochimaru for additional training or power ups to bridge the remaining gap between himself and Naruto.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Curse Seal used once again. It wasn't really used that much in their first battle and it would be something to remember if two senjutsu users could finally battle each other . 

#52 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

There's a lot of way it can go, even then setups are kinda necessary I prefer it like that instead of like in bleach where Ichigo just unleashed gets us final and that was it, no major fight, just a one time nuke and Aizen was weakened to be beaten. Anyways there is potential for ns stuff if its more dialouge relating to naruto and his parents, remember naruto is obviously like his parents because well they are his parents, but the minato one has been seen as the dominant one and sakura is still the only girl compared to Kushina currently, aside from the similar backgrounds (what I find funny is the arguements of Kushina and sakura being nothing alike or that it's an unfounded reason for ns, the idea is that small bits of dialouge are supposed to be for the reader to figure out or identify, that likeness from kushinas background to Sakura's early interaction with naruto and 631 are just indicators like that, 631 continued kushinas foreshadow). If by chance naruto spends time this chapter explaining how he is happy and how he loves his parents, if he restates the stuff his parents said and if he says something like " I found a girl I like" if there is even a panel or thought of sakura, that's it, it would be enough to prove naruto still loves sakura and nh would become even weaker at that point if he didn't change from 469 or 615.

#53 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

It doesn't concern the spoilers but I had a random thought. I was thinking about the "gift" Minato wants to give Naruto. At first i thought it was going to be the half part of Kurama's chakra, but it seems it's going to be somenthing else.... I have the feeling Minato will give his coat to Naruto as his birthday gift, but it will probably fade away once the edo tensei disappears :/
What do you think it's going to be guys?

aw9vkj.gif

#54 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

It doesn't concern the spoilers but I had a random thought. I was thinking about the "gift" Minato wants to give Naruto. At first i thought it was going to be the half part of Kurama's chakra, but it seems it's going to be somenthing else.... I have the feeling Minato will give his coat to Naruto as his birthday gift, but it will probably fade away once the edo tensei disappears :/

if he teach him the shushin/hiraishin no jutsu it's done already.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#55 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

and the wait continues, kinda pumped to see how this is triggered. Heres hoping that there is some relevant NS stuff if its not mentioned directly, we're all hoping for a NS-MK connection, heck if Naruto admits he loves Sakura to his father or just explains how there is a girl he loves and it shows her, that's proving he loves her right there.

#56 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Definitely saw combined Bijuu Mode + Sage Mode coming, but I'm sure most people did, too.

So is everyone just going to sit around while Naruto does all the work, again? Naruto 2OP4me

But yeah, Sasuke stands no chance against Naruto at the moment. Imagine how powerful he will become when he gains the other half of Kurama's chakra... Sasuke would only stand a chance because he is Kishi's favourite character. It's possible he'll gain Rinnegan, but I really, really hope not.

okay I love Kushina, but why is she everywhere?

this tbh lol.

Maybe this chapter will have Naruto reflecting on Kushina's words, like some have suggested... That'd be interesting. :fu:

I hope the next chapter is not a set-up chapter. I'm tired of those.

Same here, but it looks like that's what it's gonna be. :sad:

Maybe Minato's gift to Naruto was to himself?  :headscratch: It's been suggested and I read somewhere that the way it was worded in Japanese made it seem like that was it...

I think Minato will give his half of Kurama's chakra right before he disappears. I just wish he'd actually use it.  :glare:

Edited by mydearbeloved, 04 September 2013 - 02:05 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#57 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

and the wait continues

So no rumor 645?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#58 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

I really hope that's not the last few panels of chapter 645, because judging from the composition and layout of the panels, that kinda seems to be the case. Not to mention that  we also got spoilers of the last pages of 630 & 631 [Minato showing up & T7 summoning their animals]

Think is just a sneak peek.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#59 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

Regarding how Sasuke will even out the playing field, I wonder if Sasuke will be able to neutralize/control Kurama even while he's sealed inside Naruto.  Or I wonder if Kuraam will be extracted at some point after Minato gives him the other half, every time I see Naruto use Kuraama-mode, I remember Yamato's words that Naruto's strength doesn't come from the Kyuubi, but the fact that he could keep the Kyuubi in place is his strength.  Regardless it is interesting to see Sasuke play the watching game, he's always most interesting when he doubts himself, and I always love the way Kishimoto made the Uchiha the strongest clan in terms of Ninjutsu, but the weakest clan emotionally/mentally.

#60 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

This wait is killing mee!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic