#41 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ May 18 2011, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tonton is a female pig, actually. And she has to be strong, she's the personal pig assistant of the Slug Princess, after all.

whoops never realized that lol. Im just saying never expected them to even have ton ton doing work that was funny
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#42 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:45 AM

This was an awesome chapter. It actually progressed the story a tiny bit and now we have actually dived right into Sakura's mind. She really does love someone....most likely Naruto, so if anyone doubts that her confession was a li has been proven wrong. At least in my opinion.

I love this intense story we are going for. I too also believe Neji is being controlled, but I wonder if Itachi is controlling him if he will pass a message to Naruto. Unlikely, but this would be interesting.

I also have to ask. Why Neji? What was the reason why he was chosen as the control-e?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:46 AM

what ive got so far is this.

Neji is under mind control via a combination of Nagatos Rinnegan and Itahcis Tsukyomi. Or as was posited before a possible Zetsu clone released after Neji was resting.

The Zetsu clones job seems to be two fold, disrupt the medical team and kill its most experienced members. And most likely to kidnap Sakura as a tool against Naruto.

The kidnap option is the most likely given the basic story telling tropes. Sakura is important to Naruto, and Madara and, Zetsu, and Kabuto know this. But also One person Knows this and thats Sasuke. If Sasuke wants to guarantee a showdown with Naruto kidnapping and holding Sakura is a way to do it.

Sakuras new admirer is a distraction story telling element who will most likely fall and be witness to Sakuras kidnapping. especially if its a zetsu clone, hell be the one to inform them of the deception.

Nice use of suspence and who could that be in this chapter a very intense and suspencful one.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#44 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:00 AM

Um... what if it is Sasuke?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#45 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:10 AM

unlikely to be him its not his style.

Sasukes so arrogant right now that hed show himself and just flat out wipe the entire medical area out. hed want them to know it was him.

No Sasukes only likely connection to this is that he provided the knowledge that Naruto has a feelings (blatantly obivous even to him) for Sakura to Madara and Kabuto.

No this plans got Madaras and Kabutos fingerprints all over it.

though Ill grant the usual caveats that Sasuke could possibly be behind it as a form of revenge on naruto. A possible now you know how I feel type of deal, though hed want Naruto to See Sakura die in front of him if that were the case.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#46 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:20 AM

Ahhhh I freaking loved it~ <3
Finally Sakura shows! Being a valuable part of the war, of course wink.gif It was so great to see her appear, and possibly get a fight scene with Neji. Can't wait can't waittttt
I definitely think Neji is under someones control or it's Zetsu. No way he would do something like that. It just...uh.. doesn't fit his character dynamics...like at all.
I reeaaaallly hope Sakura doesn't get kidnapped. She needs to put up and amazing fight! It's about time she does something heroic. Okay, maybe I'll allow her to ALMOST lose at the end but then be saved by Naruto wink.gif But I really would rather have her totally win.
Which btw, did anyone else love the little NS moment? Haahhaaa there's 'someone else'. We all know who that is narusaku.gif

Edited by Fliss, 19 May 2011 - 01:21 AM.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#47 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ May 18 2011, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know many people don't want to see sakura as a damsel in distress, I certainly dont. But I think it may end up being a case where she is defending and is forced to be captured if my theory is even half way correct. I expect her to put up a damn good fight b4 she gets caught if that is the case and even after she gets caught she will be constantly thinking of ways to get free.

Exactly. I hope she gets in a good fight or two, and saves the whole medic camp.

But honestly, I would be disappointed if the villains didn't go after her. They wouldn't be very good villains if the simply skipped over that massive opportunity. ("Sweep the leg!" biggrin.gif )

And there is a precedent for it with Konan/Yahiko, Kushina/Minato. And I'm curious if something along these lines will be revealed to have happened to Rin and Kakashi couldn't protect her.

Kabuto has intimate knowledge of Team 7, from a highly analytical standpoint. He's been collecting data on them (and everyone else, for that matter) since the beginning. Kabuto paired with them in the chunin exams; worked closely with Sasuke for years; fought against Naruto in the Tsunade retrieval arc; observed Sakura and Naruto in his 4-tails form. He's had plenty of opportunity to form opinions about Sakura's value to Naruto, if Sasuke didn't outright tell him in their time together.

Kabuto really has the makings of an outstanding villain. I know Madara has the potential for some crazy powers, but Kabuto is like his own nation in terms of espionage gold. He could deconstruct these armies based on his abilities plus his intimate knowledge of their strengths and weaknesses. He's been mining information for years. Who knows how much he's got now?

Lastly, I was rethinking the hopping genjutsu thing — that it switched from the admirer to Neji — and I think that's a good theory. It is too much coincidence that two men could be in the camp at the same time and form such quick opinions about each other. The man is spying on Sakura and Neji is nearly instantly aware of it? Hard to believe. And no byakugan? No mystical palm to keep the bloodshed down? And then asking for 'Haruno Sakura' when he would have known where she was and/or known her when he saw her?

That last one, asking for her by name, does lead me to believe they're looking for her specifically. Not that Neji's just going to take out the strongest medic. Anyway, can't wait to see how this all plays out!

#48 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

sooo did anyone else notice how sakura isnt wearing a skirt?? shes wearing pants! fighting pants maybe? not gonna lie i couldnt see her fight in a skirt (well at least not without leggings)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#49 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:29 AM

Nagato and Itachi, the beginning of a beautiful bromance?

#50 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:30 AM

One word AWESOME!! and I really like where this plot is taking us. We also got to see Sakura with someone confessing to her and her saying she likes someone else....I wonder whoooooo. lol tongue.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#51 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

I vote with the "Itachi and Nagato are not directly involved" camp.

I also get the feeling this is Sakura's fight, not a "delay until Naruto rescues" moment.

I just remembered that Madara captured Fu, one of Danzo's lieutenants.
Assuming that he was killed and Kabuto-ized, that would make it easy to possess Neji.

#52 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:40 AM

Wow, great chapter. The plot is maddddd dope !

FINALLY we delve into Sakura's mind. #$%#$ Omg it's official now! She's in love with someone for sure!!!

When I read that I was pretty darn sure that it's Naruto... 90% sure...
"
my back up evidence for that is, if Sakura would be saying "I have someone else" and meant Sasuke hat would be implying that she still has hopes for him (at this point. realistically, should she even hold ANY hope for him in the romantic aspect? NOPE! #$% this manga if that be so) and show that her love hasn't matured so much... or even at all. If she meant Sasuke when she said that "someone else" it would go against alot of the development and Kishi's awesome writing style, this story has been great with the development and deep themes and whatnot, I doubt he would make a HUGE blunder with Sakura and her developing feelings.

THEREFORE I SAY NARUSAKU AND NARUSAKU IT SHALL BE! laugh.gif mad.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#53 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:09 AM

That was one great chapter. I think that now our main heroine is going to really shine out in the next chapter. Oh and that person that Sakura likes now, hehehe i just know we all know who that is. Also who would have known that Kishi was person that used so many plot twists. I really did not expect Neji to be the spy, and i just know that someone is controlling him.

I still wonder though, why sakura? Is it because she is a grade A medical ninja and taking her out would be an advantage for the enemies? Ahh well i guess we will see in the next chapter

#54 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

hey i don't think its itachi or nagato controlling neji....cause they wouldn't have made him look so happy-evil :o does that make sense?

neji looked like he was having fun...

he looked somewhat like this -----> heheelq7.png

#55 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

Awe it was so cool to see Naruto grin and suggest he might one day help the demon fox. No one ever thought about how the fox might feel! lol I think it shocked me as much as it did him! What if soothing the kyuubi's anger is the answer to getting rid of the beast altogether...

So happy to see Sakura again. She is so cute with her hair back. I know she's not the damsel in distress type, but I so hope that Naruto gets another chance to arrive just in the nick of time and save her from some imminent danger.

Neji doesn't seem like himself at all. I agree with the previous poster suggesting there are two Neji's running around. Or maybe just one running around and the other resting in a tent somewhere. Remember Kabuto has the ability to temporarily animate a dead body and make it look like anyone. (different than the edo tensei)

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#56 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

neji's smile looked like kabuto or zetsu XD

#57 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ May 19 2011, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nagato and Itachi, the beginning of a beautiful bromance?

Hurrah for bromance! Could see Kakashi joining the club too.

Also a +1 for Naruto vs Sakura. So much drama potential! smile.gif

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#58 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

I honestly don't believe Sakura will be 'kidnapped' or 'held hostage'. I honestly and truly believe that the next few chapters will be to showcase how far Sakura's really grown in terms of abilities, confidence, motivation, and a ton of other things. This war is to protect Naruto (and Bee), and I think that fact in itself would give her enough reason to give this upcoming fight (again, if there is one) her all. I think Kishi's finally realized that it's time to let Badass Sakura have her fun, shannaro! sakura.gif

Plus, I think Kishi would have dedicated a panel or two if Sasuke was really going to tell him or Kabuto about Naruto's feelings for Sakura. If Kabuto or Madara haven't figured it out already (though Kabuto has probably known since Day 1, that being the Chunin exams).

And also, I love the expression on Neji's face when he says "It was me!" it was like a "TROLOLOLOLOL" face LOL!
OTP and my Bby

#59 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

If Sakura kicks Neji's ass it'll show just how much stronger she'd be against Hinata, AHAHAHA!

Edit: Read the theories, made me think... what if Sakura was too strong for them (against damsel in distress) but was forced to go with them on account of they'd threaten to kill everyone in the camp? Hm...

Editx2: Oh that's like why you guys already said, lol

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 19 May 2011 - 06:19 AM.

#60 josh32

josh32

same with Ichigo

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Random sword &amp; gun fights with my brother, FF VII: ACC, Dead Fantasy

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

I dont know why but I think it's Dan. I hope it is, I am very intrigued by his ghost transformation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users