shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Apr 25 2011, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How did killerbee "see" Iruka in Naruto's heart? When I first read it, I was thinking figurative, but it reads like he means it literally. After the fist-bump, bee has an exclamation point next to his head like he physically recognizes Iruka.

Anyone else get this impression? It would be nice if Bee gave out a verbal confirmation of what's in Naruto's heart in the future. Recognizing these people who are important to Naruto as he meets them. Like Kakashi and Sakura, then Sasuke.

It is figuratively..., unless Killer Bee can somehow see images in people's hearts without cutting them open and putting a picture onto the heart and say, "Yo, this dude is important!"

#42 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Apr 25 2011, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is figuratively..., unless Killer Bee can somehow see images in people's hearts without cutting them open and putting a picture onto the heart and say, "Yo, this dude is important!"

i dont know, maybe he can see them literally cause he did say iruka looked familiar.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#43 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Apr 25 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah man we totally thought THAT when he said that...

Me thinks it has something to do with the training on the island and some jinchuriki training. And it seems Naruto could do so too.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#44 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Apr 25 2011, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think is more of KB personality. The guy may curse a lot but he has a very big heart, and a very opened mind. Then again it may be a power associated with they're Bijuu. You saw how Naruto was able to sense Shark Man inside the sword, not sensing the chakra, but the emotions instead.

Edited by Strangelove, 25 April 2011 - 09:15 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#45 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

Exactly. Which is why Naruto is better than any Sensor Ninja because of SM and RM.

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#46 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 25 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think is more of KB personality. The guy may curse a lot but he has a very big heart, and a very opened mind. Then again it may be a power associated with they're Bijuu. You saw how Naruto was able to sense Shark Man inside the sword, not sensing the chakra, but the emotions instead.

Actually he doesn't curse, that's just the fan translator making up stuff- they insert curse words that aren't in the original at all. Bee actually speaks pretty curse free in Japanese. He uses baka- fool, idiot, moron but not much else. It's rather annoying actually. Bee is about as far from a gangsta rapper in his speech that a rapper could be.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#47 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 25 2011, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually he doesn't curse, that's just the fan translator making up stuff- they insert curse words that aren't in the original at all. Bee actually speaks pretty curse free in Japanese. He uses baka- fool, idiot, moron but not much else. It's rather annoying actually. Bee is about as far from a gangsta rapper in his speech that a rapper could be.

Great. You just ruined my mental image of B. sad.gif

Why can't he curse? I mean c'mon Kishi Hidan swore so why not Bee. Hidan was just a crazy idiot. Bee is the actual Gangsta Rap Dude and you don't make him swear?

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#48 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 25 2011, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope still gangsta in my vision. Don't care what anyone says. I say let them do it. It's funny.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#49 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Apr 25 2011, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why can't he curse?

It is very hard to swear in Japanese, my understanding limited though it may be, is that there is an impolite way of saying things and a polite way of saying things.

Swear words are cultural, (based on bodily functions such as in the Germanic language, or religious terms as in French)

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#50 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Apr 25 2011, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is very hard to swear in Japanese, my understanding limited though it may be, is that there is an impolite way of saying things and a polite way of saying things.

Swear words are cultural, (based on bodily functions such as in the Germanic language, or religious terms as in French)

Ah I know that. I was only joking. But actually, there are swear words in Japanese. I wont say them because, well they are swears but they are there. The only difference is that D**n or s**t are way bigger swears. And what we say kitten isn't in much use at all. But Bee, he doesn't even use the swears that are a bit more polite. He just says idiot, fool etc. Which is quite contradictory to his character.

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#51 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:35 AM

Bee Sama is tightttt! Can't wait to see him and NAruto kick A** in the war

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#52 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Apr 25 2011, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why can't he curse? I mean c'mon Kishi Hidan swore so why not Bee. Hidan was just a crazy idiot. Bee is the actual Gangsta Rap Dude and you don't make him swear?

Because Bee has too much respect for others to use terms like MF, etc... He's a lot more manly to me than the gangsta rappers with every other word "ho", "b@#*h" mf, etc... (Ultimately it's because Kishimoto wants to show he's a decent guy that his language in Japanese is pretty clean. Don't think Kishimoto has had Bee even say "kuso"- crap... where Naruto has definitely said that.) they just sound like someone who never emotionally matured past 12 to me. Hidan's language wasn't as foul as fantranslations made it sound either, it's just stupid stuff American fan translators have done for years because they think lots of foul language makes a character sound more macho. rolleyes.gif Western culture (not just US, the UK is if anything, even worse) is way too obsessed with curse words.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#53 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

When will 537 spoilers arrive?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#54 Rikudo Sennin

Rikudo Sennin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 27 2011, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When will 537 spoilers arrive?

Next week. Golden week in Japan this week.

#55 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Rikudo Sennin @ Apr 27 2011, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn I forgot *sulking in a corner*.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#56 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Rikudo Sennin @ Apr 27 2011, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This just ruined my entire week. sad.gif

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#57 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 27 2011, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn I forgot *sulking in a corner*.

*Joins Graven in the corner*. Heh, is going to be 100 chapters since Hina's confession 111189.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Apr 27 2011, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Joins Graven in the corner*. Heh, is going to be 100 chapters since Hina's confession 111189.gif

And counting.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Apr 27 2011, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me join you guys. shamefulcry0js.gif And its not helping my exams are in 2 weeks....Well at least I get one more chapter before it?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#60 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:40 PM

I think it's because through the fist bump, Bee is able to see in the soul of the person that fist-bumps with him.
I think it's linked to the fist bump.

Edited by Otaru, 27 April 2011 - 10:40 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users