Close
Photo

What was the Mysterious Power Itachi gave Naruto?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#41 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:59 PM

itachi pretty much predicts everything confused.gif so im thinking he knew that madara was probably gonna tell sasuke and his amertertsu would fail blah blah blah.....SOOOO before, he did that crow thing to naruto to DOUBLE DOUBLE make sure that sasuke would be okay by putting alittle of himself in naruto so he could SMACK that crazy emoness outta him when sasuke and naruto fought :3 ......hmmm actually itachi seems to prepare for everything not predict everything a_plotting.gif or he could of helped naruto go against the sharringan thing... but that wouldnt help sauske that would just help defeat em sad.gif and itachi wants to help sasuke.....right?? ORR it could be used for madara!!......uggh..to much thinking. (now that i think about it itachi is a zombie right?? so we dont need a projection itachi if hes a zombe?) oh man my brain! arg.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#42 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

^^^ xD lls (: hai! wave.gif tongue.gif ! And yeah.. We sorta thought the same but its hard to figure out.. Read K9ofChaos' post and Torxe' itll help smile.gif

---

#43 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 11 2011, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^ xD lls (: hai! wave.gif tongue.gif ! And yeah.. We sorta thought the same but its hard to figure out.. Read K9ofChaos' post and Torxe' itll help smile.gif

*looks up* ooooooooooooh yea :DDD next time I'll read other comments first

#44 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 11 2011, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(now that i think about it itachi is a zombie right?? so we dont need a projection itachi if hes a zombe?) oh man my brain! arg.gif

Well I'm certain of it that Itachi didn't account to be ressurected by some uber evil jutsu.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#45 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 11 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm certain of it that Itachi didn't account to be ressurected by some uber evil jutsu.

yea your right....but maybe kishi did a_plotting.gif

#46 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Feb 11 2011, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I respectfully disagree on Sasuke being redeemed. You can't really save someone if they don't even want to be saved. I still scratch my head and wonder why would Naruto even remotely consider Sasuke a friend when he acts like such a kitten around him. It's as Sai said, all Sasuke ever does is cause Naruto and Sakura pain and suffering. That's why Sakura confessed her love for Naruto and went off to kill Sasuke herself, because she realized that the POAL caused Naruto pain and she felt that Naruto would be better off not chasing after Sasuke (which frankly, I agree with).

Plus there's the fact that I (and maybe half of the Naruto fandom) find Sasuke so unlikable that it would be crime against the readers if he where redeemed. He's an unlikable two-dimensional emo douche-bag with haxed mary-sue powers that uses the genocide of his clan as an excuse to justify his revenge against the Hidden Leaf Village for the death of his brother who Sasuke killed in the first place. Sure, they made Itachi slaughter his own flesh and blood, but he did it for the sake of the Leaf Village and the prevention of a war breaking out. He cared more for the safety of the Hidden Leaf then the Uchiha clans lust for vengeance because he didn't want a civil war to breakout leaving the Leaf vulnerable to enemy attack. Sasuke stomped on Itachi's hopes and dreams for peace by using his brothers death as an excuse to go on a killing spree and take out his hatred on the Village Elders, Leaf Shinobi and anyone else who gets in his way. He claims that he's doing it for his brother but he's only doing this for his own selfish reasons just to let off steam on others who had nothing to do with the Uchiha Clan Massacre. The Elders may have pulled the strings in the extermination of the Uchiha, but Itachi was willing to do it for the sake of the Village. Itachi's blood is on Sasuke's hands but he wants revenge against the entire village (even those who had nothing to do with it) for what happened to the Uchiha. Sasuke's quest for power and revenge have gotten so out of hand that it has turned him batsh*t insane and willing to disrespect his late brother by having Itachi's eyes gouged out from his corpse and implanted into his eye sockets.

That's why I think that even if Itachi tries to restore Sasuke's sanity with the power he gave to Naruto, it would be pointless since he'll probably be too deep in the darkness to even be saved and redeemed.

You have defined my feelings for Sasuke better than I could have. I really hope that the only "redemption" he gets is the cool feel of a kunai through his chest.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#47 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 11 2011, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(now that i think about it itachi is a zombie right?? so we dont need a projection itachi if hes a zombe?) oh man my brain! arg.gif

Oh i completely forgot that Itachi got resurrected too. I see, So maybe a projection wouldn't be needed but the thing is Itachi would have no control over himself. So if he finds Sasuke or something we are going to be in for a good helping of Plot tongue.gif

On the other hand if Itachi were to find Naruto i would think he would explain to him just what power he gave Naruto. Plus he might give in some helpful tips, but i just don't know confused.gif I guess for now all we can do is sit and wait for the big surprise.

Edited by Master Sage, 12 February 2011 - 08:51 AM.

#48 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:30 PM

Truee... But yeah... Tips for naruto isnt bad at all tongue.gif

---

#49 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

or maybe a message, as to what really happened that night of the massacre.

Maybe Sasuke's parents were willing to die...ever thought about that?

Edited by Strangelove, 12 February 2011 - 07:36 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#50 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

Well it also could be tht.. A confession of the truth of what happened that night would be good smile.gif so tht madara doesnt look like a lier tongue.gif lol... But i do think sasukes parents were willing to die at the time... I think they understood why itachi had to and What would happen if he didnt... But i do want a real confession for this whole "assasination of uchihas"

---

#51 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

ya'know with itachi in mind its not hard to see that sasuke might live, or die doing something good.

#52 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Feb 12 2011, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Sasuke's parents were willing to die...ever thought about that?

I doubt it. His father was behind the whole rebel movement.

#53 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:41 PM

But wait.. did itachi kill them without warning huh.gif ? But i doubt sasuke will go back to being good sleep.gif ... he is drowned in the darkness... But then again he could die being good... saving naruto or helping him beat kabuto or madra i guess... what do you guys think? i need some help on this one please smile.gif .

Edited by theorangehokage, 12 February 2011 - 11:43 PM.

---

#54 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 12 2011, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But wait.. did itachi kill them without warning huh.gif ? But i doubt sasuke will go back to being good sleep.gif ... he is drowned in the darkness... But then again he could die being good... saving naruto or helping him beat kabuto or madra i guess... what do you guys think? i need some help on this one please smile.gif .

no i'm sure that sasuke will turn good. him going all evil and staying evil is so predictable. but not just that its not like he killed anyone likable anyway. (well maybe itachi but hes an akatsuki) (and danzo, plz he had it coming). (orochimaru....bad) in fact now that i think about it he hasnt killed anyone "good" yet.

#55 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 12 2011, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no i'm sure that sasuke will turn good. him going all evil and staying evil is so predictable. but not just that its not like he killed anyone likable anyway. (well maybe itachi but hes an akatsuki) (and danzo, plz he had it coming). (orochimaru....bad) in fact now that i think about it he hasnt killed anyone "good" yet.

He tried to kill Karin. Almost succeeded to. And almost killed Sakura. I mean sure he didn't get to, but that doesn't mean he is absent of any killer instinct.

#56 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:16 AM

Lol so then... What proof is there that sasukes parents knew about the "uchiha mascre" mission & were ok with this? Lol

---

#57 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 13 2011, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol so then... What proof is there that sasukes parents knew about the "uchiha mascre" mission & were ok with this? Lol

mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif i dont think they did....unless they wanted to get killed....not to mention his dad kinda wanted the revolt.....sooooo im guessing there is no proof that his parents knew confused.gif maybe suspicion...but not actually knowing

#58 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 13 2011, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He tried to kill Karin. Almost succeeded to. And almost killed Sakura. I mean sure he didn't get to, but that doesn't mean he is absent of any killer instinct.

but he didnt smile.gif kishi seems to be playing it safe with sasuke. i mean naruto almost killed some ppl (in kyuubi mode) but he didnt. sure naruto wouldnt mean to and sasuke did mean to try to kill them.. but i still say hes redemable till he actually does it. (but thats me)

#59 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:19 AM

Wooww.. merryGOflava, watch the double post D: i dont wanna see you in trouble a_thumbs.gif wink.gif

---

#60 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 12 2011, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but he didnt smile.gif kishi seems to be playing it safe with sasuke. i mean naruto almost killed some ppl (in kyuubi mode) but he didnt. sure naruto wouldnt mean to and sasuke did mean to try to kill them.. but i still say hes redemable till he actually does it. (but thats me)

I respectfully disagree. I understand that once the blood is shed there is literally no turning back, but at this point I would be worried about leaving him with my kids. He needs some serious help before he's ready to be redeemed.

Yes he's playing it safe, but still. You can be charged for attempted murder and murder in the legal system. Both are very large sentences.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users