58 replies to this topic

#41 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:04 AM

Actually I would imagine the risks for male Jinchuriki might be more dangerous. Consider the American Comic, 'the Darkness' a power which can do almost anything and only manifests in males, but if he ever procreates, the act itself kills him.

A male jinchuriki could face a similar problem, where it's the actual act that is lethal to him.

#42 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

I think we should move this to the adult section, mods. Don't you guys agree? (considering how awkward this theread is getting to be LOL biggrin.gif) But meh....

BTW, I am 19 and I know about sex but part of this thread seems to be getting a bit mature for some of the members. (here's hoping that the 13-15 age group members are the minority...) but hey, it's your call mods..... wink.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#43 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jul 11 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we should move this to the adult section, mods. Don't you guys agree? (considering how awkward this theread is getting to be LOL biggrin.gif) But meh....

BTW, I am 19 and I know about sex but part of this thread seems to be getting a bit mature for some of the members. (here's hoping that the 13-15 age group members are the minority...) but hey, it's your call mods..... wink.gif

No, this thread doesn't have to move because its basically common info. You have to understand teens in the US start at the age of 13 are learning sex education in schools. They have to understand risks and procedure. (Of course, we can't show the exact procedure. wink.gif )

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#44 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

I think this thread is getting a little off track for a fan site. fu.png

#45 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (JABR @ Jul 10 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I would imagine the risks for male Jinchuriki might be more dangerous. Consider the American Comic, 'the Darkness' a power which can do almost anything and only manifests in males, but if he ever procreates, the act itself kills him.

A male jinchuriki could face a similar problem, where it's the actual act that is lethal to him.

Don't think that's a possibility in Kishimoto's story or a female jinchurikki would also be killed at the moment of conception, and the Rikudo Senin would have died the moment his older son was conceived.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

Let me first say that with what everyone has said and describes about childbirth, it can be said that to create a baby is nothing short of a miracle. The amount to create a full grown human being using such tiny things and even more so the complications that can occur just prove that creating a baby is something magical. We can describe it, but I don't think we as humans truly grasp how these methods to pro-create work so well. Sure, medical science has allowed us to increase the chances of having the baby come out fine, but still....wow.

As for Naruto, I don't think the pregnancy itself is affected, but the fact that the seal becomes weak. The baby would be fine, but if the nine tails was released, everything including the baby would be destroyed around it.

As long as they seal the Nine-tails and keep the seal from breaking as demonstrated, the baby will be fine.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 11 2010, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, this thread doesn't have to move because its basically common info. You have to understand teens in the US start at the age of 13 are learning sex education in schools.

Yep! Although with my generation (people now in their 40's), they started that stuff when we were 11- with those dreadfully bad films from the early 1960's! (Made even before the Beatles influenced US hairstyles and fashions! laugh.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#48 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 11 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, this thread doesn't have to move because its basically common info. You have to understand teens in the US start at the age of 13 are learning sex education in schools. They have to understand risks and procedure. (Of course, we can't show the exact procedure. wink.gif )

we can always make it that way fu.png

#49 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 11 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, nowadays it's more like 10 usually. Or, at least that's how they do it in NC.

#50 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jul 11 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, nowadays it's more like 10 usually. Or, at least that's how they do it in NC.

Oh yeah, recently middle schoolers are now learning sex ed. (I still think that's too young to teach them, but then again, kids these days want to act like they're grown... sleep.gif )

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 11 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I know that. but my country usually learns about this stuff when they're around 14. But they start learning the rough picture at the age of 12 at most. But still, it is kinda awkward for us discussing sex ed to the younger members.XD Even if it is our job to pass some knowledge to the younger generations. It is still rather awkward for some people nonetheless. (like me) I don't mind discussing this kind of stuff to the younger members, But there is still that feeling of hesistation and awkwardness about it.XD (I sound kinda pathetic don't I?)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#52 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 11 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't think that's a possibility in Kishimoto's story or a female jinchurikki would also be killed at the moment of conception, and the Rikudo Senin would have died the moment his older son was conceived.

The different genders in theory could have different moments where the seal is at its weakest. For females it would be childbirth, men it would be conception. Rikudo Senin would simply be an exception to the rule b/c he was the first and strongest.

#53 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

This went from offspring to sex ed >.>
I personally don't think we have the right idea about what childbirth is XD I can give Kishimoto slack because that's a fantasy situation, but Hollywood likes to portray screaming women who are rushing shortly after feeling their first contractions to go deliver. It's treated more as an unnatural, medical phenomena than a natural process in life. It is difficult for me to say that media portrays the childbirth process realistically for that reason, because of our dramatization of it. The complications Kushina faced obviously do not happen in real life, and rationalizing it with medical information is kind of funny to me. Good food for thought, but I think I'm more interested in /why/ exactly the seal is weakest during childbirth. I would think it has more to do with chakra, or the fact that a women is weaker during that time? Also, what would be the effect on Naruto? He got the Kyuubi sealed inside him, but if he didn't would he be any different from regular children? Moreso with chakra rather than his "swimmers" >w>.

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:37 PM

At least now I know why Naruto was born with the whiskers because his mother being a jinchurikki. Kushina was the jinchurikki of the Kyuubi so it makes sense if her son is born with the trait of the whiskers from the fox due to his mother being a container.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 12 2010, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least now I know why Naruto was born with the whiskers because his mother being a jinchurikki. Kushina was the jinchurikki of the Kyuubi so it makes sense if her son is born with the trait of the whiskers from the fox due to his mother being a container.

I don't see how you can logically associate whiskers (hair) to birth mark scars on Naruto's cheeks.

I think Kishi just wanted Naruto to look that way as resemblence to kyuubi but no explanation to why he does.

#56 narusakuof21

narusakuof21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

i pondered on this before and i have a semi-ideaistic theory. naruto advance chakra is apart on his heartige from the 4th and his mother. the fox gives out chakra to naruto to self protect and weakin the seal. for each time naruto uses the red chakra the seal weakins. if naruto where to have offspring they would in heartige not only the advance chakra but some of the chakra of the fox. the chakra would in theory the same way any tailed beast chakra is. it would activte under extreme presser and would give an advantge to s/he but since they was born with the chakra in their blood they would have the tired effct the jinchuriki have when they use it and wouldnt be harm on their body. some remnise of the tailed-beast would show in the children. the wishers on naruto for example, would pass on to the frist born child any little of any would show on the rest unless they apper more intune with the jinchuriki chakra. say if the son or daugther of naruto was in a battle any semi-lost it they would activate the beast chakra they would look like the frist tail form of naruto. they could possiably grow more tails but to a certain point. i would also say that the possiablity of a new deamon of the tailed beast would be born in the soul of the children and could be an asset to them. the them self would be a newer form and show some of the parent jinchuriki. but all these theroys have one flaw. no child of a jinchuriki has ever been born. i belivie that they fear the tailed beast would try to take control of the body and excape the seal. im not sure but it is a possiablty they we cant overlook.

#57 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:51 PM

Well it's possible that the traits of the Beast would get passed down.

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!! --Click here to view--
Naruto has the Whisker marks he inherited though his mother being a host, Even though it's not confirmed, the Uchiha's Sharingan good remarkable like the Juubi's eye so it's possible that the origin of the Sharingan relates to the Sage of the six paths being a host of the Jyuubi.

So it's enitrely possible, specially when you consider how Naruto's seal was designed to allow him access to the Kyuubi's chakra, so the Demonic chakra might already be part of him.

iAnby7W.gif

#58 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (narusakuof21 @ Jul 12 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i pondered on this before and i have a semi-ideaistic theory. naruto advance chakra is apart on his heartige from the 4th and his mother. the fox gives out chakra to naruto to self protect and weakin the seal. for each time naruto uses the red chakra the seal weakins. if naruto where to have offspring they would in heartige not only the advance chakra but some of the chakra of the fox. the chakra would in theory the same way any tailed beast chakra is. it would activte under extreme presser and would give an advantge to s/he but since they was born with the chakra in their blood they would have the tired effct the jinchuriki have when they use it and wouldnt be harm on their body. some remnise of the tailed-beast would show in the children. the wishers on naruto for example, would pass on to the frist born child any little of any would show on the rest unless they apper more intune with the jinchuriki chakra. say if the son or daugther of naruto was in a battle any semi-lost it they would activate the beast chakra they would look like the frist tail form of naruto. they could possiably grow more tails but to a certain point. i would also say that the possiablity of a new deamon of the tailed beast would be born in the soul of the children and could be an asset to them. the them self would be a newer form and show some of the parent jinchuriki. but all these theroys have one flaw. no child of a jinchuriki has ever been born. i belivie that they fear the tailed beast would try to take control of the body and excape the seal. im not sure but it is a possiablty they we cant overlook.

Just to point out, Kushina was a jinchuriki and she gave birth to Naruto. However, I do agree with your little theory there.

I have a theory which I think is similar to yours that you can create a new chakra monster through two possible methods.

1. The first method is obviously two jinchuriki of the opposite gender mate and have a child together. This child is born with both the tailed beast chakra from his/her mother and father. The two different sets of chakra mixes together inside the child to create a whole new unique beast of his/her own. Say for example, Killer Bee and Yugito. If they had a child, he/she would have the chakra of both the Two Tailed Cat and the Eight Tailed Ox. That chakra would mix together to create an entirely new beast unique to the child. Think of that child's beast as the Eight Tailed Ox with some cat features on the face and burning octopus tentacle tails.

2. The second method is a bit of a stretch but could happen which involves two jinchuriki going threw a ritualistic sealing trial with someone else's baby. They put there hands on the baby who is on some sort of special table for this trial. They activate there tailed beast chakra at full power and send a lot of it inside the child. Then the two sets tailed beast chakra will fuse and merge together to create a whole new unique beast of the child's own. It would be a mixture of the tailed beast that are carried by the respected jinchuriki that participated in the ritualistic sealing method. For example, Utakata and Yagura. They would be chosen to put the chakra of the Six Tailed Slug and the Three Tailed Turtle in a baby and mix it together. This chakra would merge together to create an entirely new beast unique to the child. Think of that child's beast as the Six Tailed Slug with turtle features or an obese turtle with slug antennas and six slug/turtle tails with spikes on them.

For the case for one of Naruto's children, I think if the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra is inherited by his child, the chakra could create a Nine Tailed Fox Jr. (kind of like Godzilla Jr.) if enough chakra gets into the one lucky swimmer. laugh.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 14 July 2010 - 02:14 AM.

#59 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:03 PM

they would inherit qualities of a jinchuruuki such as a large chakara bank, bloodline limits that would control the demon you know things like that just like naruto did

A LIVING LEGEND

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users