Close
Photo

When did you first start likeing Narusaku

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

Poll: When did you belive? (141 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you belive in Narusaku before Evidence or after

1. Before the Evidence (47 votes [24.48%])

Percentage of vote: 24.48%

2. After the Evidencer (32 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. I've liked them since the Chapter 1 (41 votes [21.35%])

Percentage of vote: 21.35%

4. There has always been evidence since the begining (58 votes [30.21%])

Percentage of vote: 30.21%

5. I just dislke the other pairings (14 votes [7.29%])

Percentage of vote: 7.29%

Vote

#41 Janie Phuong

Janie Phuong

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:05 AM

Since the Promise of Life time and the beginning of Naruto Shippuden, Naruto is so kind with Sakura.

#42 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:56 AM

At first I was a fan of SakuSasu....GASP! :O I know shame on me! argh1.png

But, then my cousin from Phoenix ( he was the reason he made me watch this wonderful anime...thank you cousin (: ) told me: Well, did you know that Naruto has a crush on Sakura? & then I looked at him with curiosity: Really?

I got very interested since Naruto was one of my favorite characters (but now....he is my favorite character :DDDDD)

Then he answered: Yeah, & he tried hugging her.

Me: Omigosh really?! That's so cute! wow.png I wanna see that episode NOW!

xD

Yeah, I know weird way to start liking NaruSaku tongue.gif

& loved it when Naruto rescued Sakura from Gaara.

& Thank God I love such a beautiful couple! <33333

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#43 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

I enjoyed this pairing before the evidence since early part 1 and seeing the evidence afterwards especially in part 2, secured my beliefs on this pairing becoming cannon. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 29 July 2010 - 06:27 PM.

#44 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:34 PM

I first started liking it around mid part 1, and when I started shippuden that pretty much put the icing on the cake for me.

#45 holy_demon

holy_demon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:11 AM

my first post here ...

From the first chapter, I didn't like Naruto or Sakura (to be honest, Sasuke used to be my favorite). I simply matched them together because I found them both annoying. Now Sakura is my favorite character and Naruto my 2nd. So I continue to like them, they sort of matured and grew on me together cool.gif

#46 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:50 AM

I liked narusaku since shippuden started, I didn't really pay attention to pairings at first.

#47 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:26 AM

At first I really didn't like NaruSaku myself, but after reading a few NaruSaku fictions I started to change my opinion and now I'm 100 percent NaruSaku. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#48 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jul 31 2010, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At first I really didn't like NaruSaku myself, but after reading a few NaruSaku fictions I started to change my opinion and now I'm 100 percent NaruSaku. biggrin.gif

Really, I thought you would be one from the start. Oh well it doesn't matter cause your a true fan now biggrin.gif

My Reason:
I fell for the couple because I liked Naruto's character in general as he reminds me a little of myself. He was really cool and had a very dramatic life story when he was younger. All I wanted for him was to achieve all his goals and gain the trust of everyone. Once I saw he had a crush on Sakura, I wanted him to get together her. At first Sakura seemed a little cold to me, but I still supported the couple because I liked the thought of them dating. As the story progressed, she became my second favorite character after Naruto. I have never once given up hope for this couple, a few miner set backs at times, but otherwise I'm a straight forward NaruSaku fan dedicated to the series. There is so much involved around these two that it makes them the prefect choice for a couple.

Edited by MangaReader, 01 August 2010 - 06:21 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#49 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:12 AM

to tell you all the truth i also wasn't so hot about narusaku either....instead i loved naruhina omfg.gif beacause she was in love with him and i was her like biggest fan back then omfg.gif and i hated sakura who was so mean to naruto omfg.gif. sooo anyway i really started liking narusaku after the big promise and shippuden beacause it showed that she trusted him, and in shippuden she looks hotter, she is nicer, and she was like a really close freind to naruto which made me become her biggest fan thumbsup.gif yeaa i got a thumbs up this time

#50 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:10 PM

When Naruto took Sasuke's place, and said to Sakura basically exactly what she wanted to ear.
It was so beautiful and fun at the same time, because she was a fool rejecting him.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#51 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:39 AM

I liked the pairing since I first saw Naruto and Sakura together. I figured it would be canon at some point or another.

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#52 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:44 AM

been putting off answering this for some reason....here goes

I'm just a touch ashamed to admit that NaruSaku first caught my attention during the filler arc in Part 1 of the anime, when Jiraiya takes Naruto and Sakura with him to find Orochimaru's hideout (I believe they're the last filler episodes before Part 1 ends?). Before then, I'd never really thought any pairings would happen in canon because it just didn't strike me as the kind of series to include romance. *shrug*

But watching those episodes... Seeing Naruto be all selfless (took a blade the back for cryin' out loud) and Sakura get all "Oh no Naruto don't die" kind of struck my romance-bone. Yet, even then, I didn't really give them much of a chance because I still just didn't see pairings happening.

AND THEN CAME SHIPPUUDEN. I remember watching the first few episodes and being confused at how Sakura was interacting with Naruto. I was like, "Hosnap, are they canon? Did I miss something?"

(Something to note: at this point I hadn't read any of the manga and was a pretty lazy anime-follower.)

The episodes that really smacked me in the face with the pairing were 42+, when Naruto went K4. Seeing Sakura cry over him made me go "Oh geez they're canon aren't they? And even if they aren't, they bloody well should be! They're so freaking cute."

AND YET. It still took me another year and a half before I actually started to support the pairing myself--if it wasn't clear: up 'til then, I'd just figured they were cute and canon but didn't actively desire them together.

Sadly enough, it wasn't until I saw a really adorable NaruSaku fanart a few months ago that I started to look into the pairing. (I keep noticing this pairing for the most silly reasons...) Seeing the picture, though, prompted me to look back through the manga--since at this time I'd stopped being a dork and had gone back to read all of it instead of relying on the anime for facts--and really studied how Naruto and Sakura had grown together.

And it was so freaking cute arg.giflove.gif Then I joined this site and was blown away by how easily everyone could point out not only how amazing the relationship between the two is, but also how it's very obviously canon. Until getting into this pairing, I had viewed every pairing as crack (again, didn't think romance was happenin'). So the fact that I can go back from Part 1 and on, and see every little step really drew me even further into the pairing.

.......and that's my story. long post is looooooooong. sorry

#53 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

To be frank, i don't know and I don't want to know when I started to like NaruSaku(it was probably like 2 years ago) except the fact that NaruSaku was and will be the only pairing that I will seriously ship. I remember watching Shippuuden (which was at episode 50 or 60) and felt instant attraction to the pairing which was soon after I finished watching Naruto(after taking a hike on the internet because the TV sets were painstakingly dubbing every episode and repeating the same arc over and over again). Soon after I got into Shippuuden, I started wondering around YouTube for AMVs and guess what I have found? NaruSaku chats laugh.gif I think I really started to like NaruSaku after those because I was like obsessed with them...
Right now, Naruto doesn't plays a big part of my life like it did a year ago, mainly because I have found the wonders of the anime world and even though I am quite a fanatic pairing supporter(in any anime), I know that NaruSaku will hold the line in my heart above all other anime pairings.(I know it sounds kinda' dramatic laugh.gif)

Edited by untold62, 26 August 2010 - 04:52 PM.

#54 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:06 AM

Its abit difficult to explain. When I started to read the manga from the beginning I always had a feeling that Sakura and Naruto would end up together and the more I started to read Naruto after the time skip it was obvious that Sakura was falling more and more in love with him. The whole confession thing threw me into confusion though especially Naruto saying that she was lying to herself but after reading most of the posts here regarding that matter I understood what Kishi actually tried to say there and ofcourse the anime with fillers etc also helped it alot for me tongue.gif!

#55 KitsuneNoYugure

KitsuneNoYugure

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Anime.

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

Well, when I first started watching Naruto 3 years ago, I was a die hard SasuSaku fan. I thought Sasuke was so hot, and Sakura was my favorite female character, so I paired them up. I liked NaruHina as a side couple, but it wasn't my favorite. I've always sorta liked NaruSaku, but I used to see it as a more brother/sister relationship, but then I started seeing it as more romantic after Sakura confessed her feelings to Naruto. So I've been a fan for 3 years, but now I'm a die hard NaruSaku fan after my best friend Laura got obsessed with it and drew so many NaruSaku pictures. But.. I still support SasuSaku. Hell, I love Sakura with almost everybody (Especially Itachi!) x3 Eh.. I actually started hating Hinata after she confessed to Naruto because I just wanted Sakura to be with Naruto =3= So her confessing plus Sakura confessing lead to my obsession with NaruSaku <3

]

#56 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:17 PM

I would have to say right befor the chunin exams and it also bumped me up even higher on the NaruSaku chart with the promise of a lifetime. a_thumbs.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#57 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:05 PM

And WHAT's this evidence? ^^'

Anyhow, I started to like them begin Shippuuden. smile.gif

#58 dracopoi

dracopoi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:09 PM

Truthfully, I think I started liking NaruSaku (and Naruto the series for that matter) after Yamato told Sakura that, he could tell that she *something* Naruto. That scene after Naruto stopped being the 4 tailed version.

Anyhow, before that, I was a NaruHina and SasuSaku supporter, but didn't really follow the show. I think I saw an episode of the forest of death, one during Gaara's fight with Naruto and then I think Iruka and Mizuki... I think I didn't even know about the promise when I switched over... and the only reason I shipped NaruHina was because I was shipping SasuSaku.

#59 The Naruto guy

The Naruto guy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

Before in part 1, I did not really care about parings, lol, then Shippuden came along, and yeah... Thats when I really found out about the paring wars and crap, And I chose my side by the evidence I pieced together. wink.gif

Back from the dead. It's a shame what happened. NaruSaku will live on.

#60 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:45 AM

Sakura was always my favorite girl character, I could always relate to her and I found myself the most like her. I always tried to watch the parts of the anime based around her because i basically worshiped her. . .I was okay with any boy from the show being with her. But then I started reading the manga in videos made on youtube and I got to the one where Sakura was crying for Naruto and tried to save him from going kyubi and he hurt her. I kind of knew then that she loved him, then yamato proved that later like 2 chapters later. And I loved them from that moment on. I always sort of knew from the begging because she was the first girl character introduced I just never cared.
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users