Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#5601 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:45 PM

My friend said that he wanted to have 365 Hinata clocks so he can punch it every morning and go to work feeling refreshed. Where can we buy them?

Tell him to be a little patient. Every flea market will have those in stock very soon.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#5602 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

It's crazy to think that the things naruto did didn't change sakura. Guy did everything for her. Sasuke, did much worse.

Hinita did a couple things, but nothing like naruto.

The only person who should've changed is sakura. The ninja showed her sasuke is not a good guy.

Hinita should've worried about her clan and becoming it's leader. Naruto had pushed to believe in herself.

I hate lok due to the creators pet mako, but at least korra will get the main hero. I hate that ship due to mako cheating and lying to both korra and asami.

You always think the mc dreams would come true especially when the story backs it up.

#5603 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

shocking could be either good or bad. i'm going to look at it as good since i still have much confidence in ns.

o.O
I have least hope, or no hope

the promo materials are so obvious

& "Natuto falls in love for first time" was pure kitten to me!!

#5604 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

Yep, that she did. She said to watch it alongside reading the manga or something like that. Don't remember the deets though.

Here's a subbed video of the promotional video interview thingy

she is talking about the last not about the manga

#5605 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

o.O
I have least hope, or no hope

the promo materials are so obvious

& "Natuto falls in love for first time" was pure bullsh** to me!!

what>?...is that true??..do they realy say that naruto fell in love for the first time ?with hinata?

#5606 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:55 PM

Tell him to be a little patient. Every flea market will have those in stock very soon.

But he's a very impatient man :(
He gave me an international call for two hours during midnight because he was furious about chapter 699 and 700. And I had work the next day.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 23 November 2014 - 02:56 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#5607 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

she is talking about the last not about the manga

Yep, were you referring to an interview in which spoke about the manga?

giphy.gif

#5608 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

For me, after Kishi said what he said about Sakura, being a terrible woman if she were to change her feelings ( sorry, I don't remember exactly what he said, It made me sick just thinking about it) was the last draw. even if he said it as a joke ( I think there was laughter at the end of what he said, again, don't remember), to me this is something you shouldn't say and especially not as a joke if it's the way he said it.

So, for the movie, if NS really is the endgame pairing ( I don't really have any hope left TBH, not after what he said to my favorite character), I will have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I will have a slight relief that NH and SS won't be the endgame because I don't like these pairings because they don't make any sense to me but I don't think I will enjoy NS being canon as much as before after the crap we saw with Hinata literally everywhere, forcing us to accept that she's important even if the majority of the Naruto fandom think otherwise.

#5609 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

what>?...is that true??..do they realy say that naruto fell in love for the first time ?with hinata?

yes ...they didn't say with Hinata

and it was in promo material i guess

#5610 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

shocking could be either good or bad. i'm going to look at it as good since i still have much confidence in ns.

I would hope it would be good from her what she said in her interview.

#5611 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:07 PM

yes ...they didn't say with Hinata

and it was in promo material i guess

well if they did say this,its obvious they its with hinata...theres naruhina everywherein the spoilers and they're canon after all...im baffled how can they whitewash all the ns moments like they never existed

#5612 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

well if they did say this,its obvious they its with hinata...theres naruhina everywherein the spoilers and they're canon after all...im baffled how can they whitewash all the ns moments like they never existed

by flushing it into toilet

#5613 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

Same here, Naruto falling in love for the first time is a total insult to the Naruto in the manga ( before the crappy ending).

#5614 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:15 PM

Same here, Naruto falling in love for the first time is a total insult to the Naruto in the manga ( before the crappy ending).

Not only an insult to the character. But it will be an insult to anyone whoever followed this story. It's like this movie is treating the viewers like idiots. Like they don't know what happened previously or they forget everything.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5615 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

what kishi said is absolutely despicable and i'm not in anyway trying to excuse what he did. but the guy is known for saying things that contradict his manga. like that one time he said sasuke is pure, but he goes and does this: 

also remember that time kishi said that he was trying to depict an honest girl? well look at this:

kishi's trolling habits show through his manga and in real life. i mean, how could he say sakura would be a terrible person if she were to move on and then have ino hook up and get pregnant with sai? how could he say that sakura would be a terrible person for moving on when he's actually shown her steadily growing kittening feelings for naruto! this guy is a troll of the highest caliber and i have much confidence that ns will pull through in the end. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5616 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

what kishi said is absolutely despicable and i'm not in anyway trying to excuse what he did. but the guy is known for saying things that contradict his manga. like that one time he said sasuke is pure, but he goes and does this: 

also remember that time kishi said that he was trying to depict an honest girl? well look at this:

kishi's trolling habits show through his manga and in real life. i mean, how could he say sakura would be a terrible person if she were to move on and then have ino hook up and get pregnant with sai? how could he say that sakura would be a terrible person for moving on when he's actually shown her steadily growing kittening feelings for naruto! this guy is a troll of the highest caliber and i have much confidence that ns will pull through in the end. 

You have no idea how much I want you and Chatte and Ramen to be right.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5617 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:23 PM

Let's hope that 'Sakura is the heroine' and 'Naruto has always loved Sakura' are not one of those things though.

#5618 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:24 PM

You have no idea how much I want you and Chatte and Ramen to be right.

Same here, I'm not denying that I would be thrilled about it, even if I will probably have mixed feeling about the ending.

#5619 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:24 PM

Some hope is there in The Last thread

go! go!

tho I am hopeless

#5620 MistFlower

MistFlower

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

I think the NH damage is already done.  I just question what really happened to this manga.  Because I'm not buying the thing about NaruHina being planned early, because, c'mon, we all know that's a load of crap.  I honestly think something fishy went on...because even after everything I still want to believe that Kishi isn't as despicable as it seems like he is right now.  I want to believe that I haven't been reading this wrong for so long.  I don't know, maybe it's just me being immature.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)