Naruto Boruto anime Next Generation Studio Pierriot

• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#541 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:19 AM

Minute man jokes... this should be on Sakura's playlist then:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#542 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

Check this out

http://teenagetreepa...-iverbz-uykimim

#543 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:05 AM

Remind of Secret of Nimh 2, neglecting the heroism of the protagonist from part 1.

#544 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

First "Worst Scumbag", now "Borutos' Dad" ... what a downfall.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#545 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:11 PM

"Boruto's dad." That only works when people actually like the son and want to learn more about the father. Instead of love the father and find the son spoiled and annoying. Naruto only ended a few months ago in Japan and the anime is still being dubbed from what I recall. Most people that may watch Boruto are more likely to be fans of Naruto instead of Boruto. Actually are there even young new fans of Boruto instead of just the old one from Naruto? Also are there even that many people watching Boruto on cruchyroll, or is this just something SP or SJ told them to say in order to hype up Boruto through trying to make it come off that he is more important then Naruto?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 August 2017 - 05:22 PM.

#546 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

It could've been worse, at the very least he is not Hinata's Husband :D

Team 7, such a great team, Bourto's dad, Sarada's Dad, Sarada's Mom and his teacher Boruto's Dad Sensei.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#547 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:26 PM

The comments on this thing is A1.

#548 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:32 PM

The comments on this thing is A1.

Every comment was just mocking it. Glorious. 

#549 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

Every comment was just mocking it. Glorious. 

SASUKEEEEEE!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

BORUTO'S DAAAAAAAD!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

ナルサク

#550 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:38 AM

@Nostradamus

You too smart for this , don't waste your precious brain resources/function on this person , with that IQ you can make business of your own make good money.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#551 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:02 AM

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I also think Hinata should have a Pokedex page lol just thinking on what her data would be is already making me laugh.

#552 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:16 PM

Okay guys my friend found this vid which I think you shall like as its says what the problem with Boruto is.

#553 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

Okay guys my friend found this vid which I think you shall like as its says what the problem with Boruto is.

I could have sworn that there was another video that is titled Boruto is pretty lame, though I don't know if it was referring to the series or the character.

#554 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:46 PM

I could have sworn that there was another video that is titled Boruto is pretty lame, though I don't know if it was referring to the series or the character.

It also says one thing that what we saw at the start of the Manga and Anime is all a lie, as Kishi even said it was click bait.

#555 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

Finished watching.

While I have my own points, the one part that stuck me is how DBS escapes from its problems, which does mirage the idea that old characters could only help because of nostalgia. Other than that, good watch. Could do without the slangs though but that's just me.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 23 August 2017 - 09:37 PM.

#556 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:16 PM

Finished watching.

While I have my own points, the one part that stuck me is how DBS escapes from its problems, which does mirage the idea that old characters could only help because of nostalgia. Other than that, good watch. Could do without the slangs though but that's just me.

That is true I mean look what they did with Gohan they eased him into it same with Hit and many other with Boruto its all in your face while also having a middle finger up at the old cast as well, its the same with Pan as well many and I do mean many just love her she is what Boruto and his sister is not Sweet cute and funny as well. Oh and is super powerful for a toddler plus as many have said Gohan unlike both Naruto and Sasuke is a good father, as he works all day comes home and still has time to play with Pan.

As unlike Naruto Gohan can't make many clones, that is just how good Gohan is as a dad and a husband to Videl and Pan while some say Super is bad at times many say that its them momnets that make everyone smile.

#557 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:35 AM

I see some comments defending Boruto saying how none of he girl are love interests, yet they are starting to turn into ones

#558 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:56 PM

I see some comments defending Boruto saying how none of he girl are love interests, yet they are starting to turn into ones

Yeah I noticed that as well I mean they just can't see that Boruto is trash just like his old man.

#559 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:59 PM

...What? None of the girls can be considered his love interest yet? What do they need him and Salad or the Clone to have sex on screen?  Salad has been obviously the official love interest since chapter 700, and you can say officially became it by the movie. In the manga all she does is beat people up to look cool, look sexual, and either get annoyed by Boruto or get sexually aroused by him. They were so eager to proclaim Hinata was Naruto's love interest the second she walked on screenWhat with them suddenly having this old fashion even Puritanical stance for the sequel?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 August 2017 - 02:48 AM.

#560 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

My main fiction Teacher was Mark Winegardner, Author of the latter Godfather Books. This actually moved me a little, because I'm baffled how an author who sells millions is automatically considered "wrong". He wasn't my only teacher mind, but they all were succesful, one with a doctorate degree and current food critic, a second with books on sale in stores and in amazon, and a third an award winning short-story author.

So that's it, so you had a teacher that is somewhat famous, thus you think that makes you better and that you can't be wrong because you were taught by someone that in your eyes is special, on a higher level. So how could someone like that ever be wrong?

Thing is either you put him on a pedestal because of that famous status that he has, so you can't believe that he might be wrong. I can't see if this is true since I haven't meet him or talked to him to understand him.

Or what I'm more inclining right now since I've read what you've said on this forum, is that you didn't understand what the guy was teaching you at all, you started to make your own teachings that had somewhat a bases on what he was saying. And because you had a famous teacher, the lessons that you've taught yourself are now facts. You are hiding behind your own understandings by using your teacher as shield.

So it's either that guy not knowing what he was talking about, doubt it a bit since I haven't meet him or heard him talk to understand if that's the case or not. Or you just didn't get what he was talking about, which I'm more inclined.

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 September 2017 - 06:46 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users