• Please log in to reply
12649 replies to this topic

#5441 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:23 AM

Okay, I rewatched The Last trailer and it seems like it indeed is a NH movie. I completely accept defeat now. I'm just going to wait for LadyGT's doujin.

I'm scared to see the Last
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#5442 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:24 AM

Is LadyGT going to redo the last two chapters or is it just a possibility for now?

Not sure, but she did say she wants to do it.

http://ladygt.tumblr...y-because#notes

15f62c4.png

#5443 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:25 AM

Don't watch it. Ignore the last two chapters of the manga too, if you can.

15f62c4.png

#5444 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:27 AM

Not sure, but she did say she wants to do it.

http://ladygt.tumblr...y-because#notes

You see that SS fan?

giphy.gif

#5445 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

im loling at ss/nh fans acussing us for  bashing kishi..we are not bashing we are dissapointed and we are allowed to have the right to an opinion..when he produces something for the fans and also earn money out of it,that means he is opened to criticism..and i havent forgot how hardcore they were bashing the animators for that one episode when sasuke smirks  when sakura punches..they have hidden the smirk a little,but ss fans went crazy writting death threats ,wishing cancer ,writting horrible words on tumblr for the one who was in charge of the animation team..like do you guys imagine how they would act if nh/ss wouldnt be canon?...even worse and more childish..so them playing the victims is absolutely hypocritical on enormous levels

#5446 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:31 AM

im loling at ss/nh fans acussing us for  bashing kishi..we are not bashing we are dissapointed and we are allowed to have the right to an opinion..when he produces something for the fans and also earn money out of it,that means he is opened to criticism..and i havent forgot how hardcore they were bashing the animators for that one episode when sasuke smirks  when sakura punches..they have hidden the smirk a little,but ss fans went crazy writting death threats ,wishing cancer ,writting horrible words on tumblr for the one who was in charge of the animation team..like do you guys imagine how they would act if nh/ss wouldnt be canon?...even worse and more childish..so them playing the victims is absolutely hypocritical on enormous levels

Guess that's why the hardcore SS fans relate so well to Sasuke

giphy.gif

#5447 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:32 AM

You see that SS fan?

Which one? LOL. I saw quite a few..

15f62c4.png

#5448 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:32 AM

Don't watch it, hear spoilers and if you do watch it bootleg it. Don't give these people any more money. That's all they want. BC the fact that you need a movie in order to understand your manga is the biggest load of kitten I've ever heard and lots of people are not buying it.

#5449 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:34 AM

Which one? LOL. I saw quite a few..

Haha 😂.

It was a recent poster on LadyGT's page.

giphy.gif

#5450 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:35 AM

Don't watch it. Ignore the last two chapters of the manga too, if you can.

As much as I'll scream from the OOCness and NH, SS maybe, I'll still watch it just to watch it because its Naruto and 650 of the the cheaters weren't half bad for me.

#5451 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:36 AM

Don't watch it, hear spoilers and if you do watch it bootleg it. Don't give these people any more money. That's all they want. BC the fact that you need a movie in order to understand your manga is the biggest load of kitten I've ever heard and lots of people are not buying it.

That just shows how little respect Kishi has for his manga.

giphy.gif

#5452 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:40 AM

Heck no would I buy it because I don't have money and I won't give him the funds.

Can I just say, thank you. SS/NH fans say we're immature that just because NS didn't happen we hated the chapters. Its a load of BS that's what it was.

Ah, I remember that one time they sent death threats to a poor animation guy because one little detail in the anime. I don't know if they could handle their ship sinking. I feel like if anybody's ship would sink, we would be the most mature about it.

#5453 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:42 AM

Something that I saw that I have to agree with. Credits to the Sage for this post.

"People who spent 15 years of their life are entitled to their opinions when they feel that they have been let down. Honestly, if he (Kishi) knew where it was ending he should have taken the steps necessary so that when that ending arrived people could see how he got there.

If he knew Sasuke was going to be redeemed then what was the point of having him go on a berserker rampage during the 5 Kage summit? If he knew NaruHina was going to be the pairing then why didn't he show some development towards it after she confessed? If we are to believe that SasuSaku was the destined pairing for these characters then why waste our time showing Sakura's growing concern and understanding for Naruto as the story progressed? Why have Sasuke basically state he feels nothing for her a few chapter before they are practically married off?

If the ending worked for you that's great, and I'm truly happy you enjoyed it. In fact I didn't comment below because I didn't want to infect your happy thoughts with my negative ones. But those of us that are disappointed invested just as much time in the story, and it let us down, and it isn't thinking that we are entitled to state as much. I still enjoy aspects of story, and I love the characters, but in the end, it doesn't feel like the author did because he shoehorned in an ending just because he settled on it in the beginning and then wiped away all the progress that was made before he then jumped 10 or 15 years to force people to accept it.

I mean a thought that occurred to me is that if you truly think about it, for the most part the 3 years between Part 1 and all the events of Shippuden didn't even need to happen. Shippudden was just a waste of time and it could be said this ending was just a What If story of: What if Naruto managed to succeed in bringing back Sasuke at the first Valley of the end. Everything else could just have been considered a dream, because truthfully neither Naruto or Sakura grew from beyond the Sasuke obsessed people they were in part one. The same could be said for Kishimoto, and that is why the story failed for me."

Great post, but part II Naruto was FAR more obsessed with Sasuke than part I naruto ever was. He shouldn't slander little naruto like that.

Spot on with the rest though, especially with the comment on Sakura at the end. She progressed so much in 5 (in-story) years only to end up as the same girl she started out as.

seriously this manga should have been called sasuke shippuden...naruto is irrelevant here

The last chapter (besides 700 which is an epilogue) of Naruto is told from Sasuke's point of view. Disgraceful.

i always thought karin looks like she could be sasuke's twin sister  in the manga (not anime)

Yeah, I think that's why people think she looks so much like Karin -- because Karin looks like Sasuke (the glasses definitely help). Salad is just a young female Sasuke with glasses pretty much. But less douchey.

Edited by Hiraishin, 08 November 2014 - 07:45 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#5454 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Haha .

It was a recent poster on LadyGT's page.

Oh, that! I missed that actually. But I've just read it. LOL. I can't with SS fans either. Sure, we're sad that NS didn't become canon, but it's not just that. There are a lot of unanswered questions and that's why we think the ending's bad. But it seems like the other fandoms don't mind the plot holes. Oh, well.. What can we do? They got their wish and I guess that's fine for them. I feel bad for LadyGT too. Since she's quite a well-known NS shipper in the Naruto fandom, she would be the one to get more bashes.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 08 November 2014 - 07:49 AM.

15f62c4.png

#5455 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

o9qevd6.jpg

Edited by DeathGodMack, 08 November 2014 - 07:45 AM.

Posted Image

#5456 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:46 AM

I wonder if NH fans would've banded with us if it had been something random like NarutoxIno or KarinxNaruto. Actually KxN would've been interesting. Rebuild the Uzumaki clan

Edited by applesauceful, 08 November 2014 - 07:47 AM.

giphy.gif

#5457 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:49 AM

I wonder if NH fans would've banded with us if it had been something random like NarutoxIno or KarinxNaruto. Actually KxN would've been interesting. Rebuild the Uzumaki clan

Hahah, just imagine if Naruto got with some normal village girl.. NH would be hopping on that "omg this ending sucks" train. 

6U3bFMe.png

#5458 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:51 AM

Hahah, just imagine if Naruto got with some normal village girl.. NH would be hopping on that "omg this ending sucks" train. 

Haha, I would've loved to have seen that, can't have ruined the ending any more

giphy.gif

#5459 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:56 AM

The last chapter (besides 700 which is an epilogue) of Naruto is told from Sasuke's point of view. Disgraceful.

So true, and what makes it even worse was that Sasuke wasn't even in character.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#5460 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:57 AM

Said it once and I'll say it again:
Naruto's true love interest was and always will be Sakura Haruno. Still is if you watch the anime and manga.
Hinata's a great character but she was only used as Naruto's rebound. He just got with her because Sakura chose Sasuke.
Sakura is still the main heroine and has 100% more importance than a certain shy minor character despite what wishful fanboys/girls say.
Naruto lost the girl he loved to Sasuke. At least we know what the true couple was supposed to be.
This story ended tragically.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users