• Please log in to reply
19441 replies to this topic

#5401 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:17 AM

I like the title " new teacher , new comrade , new feelings "   :cool:

new feelings to Naruto  :smug:

Lol never even read the title. That's right.

43iduct.jpg

#5402 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:19 AM

Huh? I'm not..  :wot:  I just posted what I found on tumblr for the character descriptions to reply to Kster. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Oh wow thanks! I actually haven't even looked at the databooks, aha. 

I actually have a copy of data book 3, I remember posting a video about it

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#5403 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:20 AM

I really can't imagine Naruto choosing Hinata over Sakura..not at all..

That's just gonna throw everything off...I don't see how people could like Hinata either

If I were a shonen character I would hate her

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#5404 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:20 AM

Is it me or does NH fans care more about Hinata than Naruto?

yes ...they even badmouth Naruto

the reason why I left such pathetic fandom years ago

#5405 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:21 AM

Help me understand this logic on the off chance NH becomes canon.

As far as potential love interests go: Kishi spent the majority of the war arc ignoring Hinata and putting the spotlight on Sakura being a badass and her feelings for Naruto, only to make NaruHina canon in a movie that takes place between 699 and 700? 

That doesn't make any sense at all.

What, in 699 we get resolution of the plot, then in chapter 700 we're supposed to get NaruHina endgame with the message of "See the build up in Naruto: The Last movie - releasing 1 month now!"? Is that really how that would supposedly go down? Naruto fans would go see the Naruto movie regardless of pairing wars, especially if it bridged the gap between the end and the epilogue. More to the point, why choose such an inefficient setup for the movie if it's supposed to make money off of shippers? Hinata has barely been given any panel time whatsoever post 615.

None of it makes much sense. The only way I can see The Last being about love is if Kishimoto overstated the importance of romance. I get the feeling we're going to get an actual plot with a strong romantic subplot that deals with Hinata finding closure and moving on from her fruitless pursuit of Naruto.

I initially dismissed the theory of Naruto and Sakura already being an item in the film, but now, yeah, I can definitely see it. There definitely have been teasing and hints when it comes to NaruSaku, e.g. the initial trailer, the Yamato quote, the fact Sakura has second billing, two designs (three if you count the original that SP decided to give to Hinata) and her artwork is always juxtaposed with Naruto.

As for Hinata, I can't help but think the fact she's been almost nothing but sad in the promotional releases is a giveaway that she won't be successful. That, and the fact that the theme song of the film is about friendship and bonds and the cover depicting her and Naruto shows them being unhappy with Naruto walking/stand behind Naruto, rather than by his side, which is what her dream is supposed to be if her internal monologuing through the manga is to be taken seriously.

I'm excited to find out the truth, but honestly, at this point I'm so tired of waiting and debating endlessly in circles, I kinda hope someone has the balls to break their NDA and leak the kitten out of the movie so we can all get it over with.

Edited by SuperChief, 02 November 2014 - 04:41 AM.

#5406 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:22 AM

That's just gonna throw everything off...I don't see how people could like Hinata either

If I were a shonen character I would hate her

I ask myself that all the time! Why do people even like her?? She's a side character that gets even lest screen time then her comrades do. All she's about is Naruto, so do they all like her because she loves Naruto?? Is that the only reason??

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5407 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Same here. Even if I acknowledge it as a possibility, if it ends up happening I'll just have to see this for myself. See how many corners Kishimoto had to cut to make them an item.

#5408 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Yeah. I still don't get that they like a boring bland one dimensional character's feelings but not whoa boy with a loud but cheerful personality's feelings. I mean do they care that it would ruin Naruto's character if NH is canon?

I believe it has something to do with the shippers' characters. They're like yanderes. They've become quite scary after the trailer was out. I'm not even kidding.

15f62c4.png

#5409 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

Didn't they say the movie continue to the manga not fillers ?

so in manga , he just talked to her three times lol  :chuckle:  if you compare her with other characters , she is much strange to naruto lol  :chuckle:

More stuff I can't see kishimoto throwing away or disregarding

if NH happens that will definitely be a kitten move, and would be horrible on Kishis part

#5410 narusaku1408

narusaku1408

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:I like reading manga and watching anime. I love Naruto Shippuden and I ship NaruSaku.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

Can someone explain to me how many times Naruto see her in manga ? lol  :chuckle:

Naruto with Tsunade or Sai has more developments than with hinata ahahahahah

lol it does make sense :D ... and when she appears all she says is "N-naruto-kun" :chuckle:

tumblr_lxf3llFj851qbzy3oo1_500.gif

#5411 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:26 AM

Same here. Even if I acknowledge it as a possibility, if it ends up happening I'll just have to see this for myself. See how many corners Kishimoto had to cut to make them an item.

He better make how they got together reasonable af cause although its a possibility, it's nothing compared to NS

I ask myself that all the time! Why do people even like her?? She's a side character that gets even lest screen time then her comrades do. All she's about is Naruto, so do they all like her because she loves Naruto?? Is that the only reason??

Nah it's cause of her boobs and the fillers -shrug-

Seriously I really can't see NH happen over NS and if it does happen this epilogue/last chapter has a loooooot of explaining to do on how Naruto even fell out of love with someone he's loved for forever now, only to choose someone that he barely even talks to

#5412 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

As far as potential love interests go: Kishi spent the majority of the war arc ignoring Hinata and putting the spotlight on Sakura being a badass and her feelings for Naruto, only to make NaruHina canon in a movie that takes place between 699 and 700? 

What, in 699 we get resolution of the plot, then in chapter 700 we're supposed to get NaruHina endgame with the message of "See the build in Naruto: The Last movie - releasing 1 month now!"? Is that really how that would supposedly go down? Naruto fans would go see the Naruto movie regardless of pairing wars, especially if it bridged the gap between the end and the epilogue. More to the point, why such an inefficient setup for the movie if it's supposed to make money off of shippers? Hinata has barely been given any panel time whatsoever post 615.

None of it makes much sense. The only way I can see The Last being about love is if Kishimoto overstated the importance of romance. I get the feeling we're going to get an actual plot with a strong romantic subplot that deals with Hinata finding closure and moving on from her fruitless pursuit of Naruto.

I initially dismissed the theory of Naruto and Sakura already being an item in the film, but now, yeah, I can definitely see it. There definitely have been teasing and hints when it comes to NaruSaku, e.g. the initial trailer, the Yamato quote, the fact Sakura has second billing, two designs (three if you count the original that SP decided to give to Hinata) and her artwork is always juxtaposed with Naruto.

As for Hinata, I can't help but think the fact she's been almost nothing but sad in the promotional releases is a giveaway that she won't be successful. That, and the fact that the theme song of the film is about friendship and bonds and the cover depicting her and Naruto shows them being unhappy with Naruto walking/stand behind Naruto, rather than by his side, which is what her dream is supposed to be if her internal monologuing through the manga is to be taken seriously.

I'm excited to find out the truth, but honestly, at this point I'm so tired of waiting and debating endless in circles, I kinda hope someone has the balls to break their NDA and leak the kitten out of the movie so we can all get it over with.

The problem is that there is no logic in the way the advertisement promote Naruto falling for Hinata. 

I mean if you go by the promotion, it looks like Naruto falls for Hinata out of the blue, like there was no Sakura in his life. And the worst for NH is that their development doesn't even appear to take part of the process for him to fall for her. It could have been Tenten the one with who he shares the flash back of the scarf, he would have fall in love with Tenten. 

Really that sucks the way NH would be canon, a whole manga being neglected. For both part NH and NS. I really hope that if he indeed chose Hinata, Sakura will at least cross his mind in the movie and he won't just fall in love with Hinata naturally like there was no obstacle to it. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 02 November 2014 - 04:27 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#5413 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Yeah. I still don't get that they like a boring bland one dimensional character's feelings but not whoa boy with a loud but cheerful personality's feelings. I mean do they care that it would ruin Naruto's character if NH is canon?

^THIS!!!

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#5414 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:27 AM

Didn't they say the movie continue to the manga not fillers ?

so in manga , he just talked to her three times lol  :chuckle:  if you compare her with other characters , she is much strange to naruto lol  :chuckle:

actually to be exact, lets see... 2 times in part 1, 4 times in part 2, so 6 times hinata has had a conversation with naruto in the entire manga, that's it. first time was when she was introduced in the chunin exams, second time was during the chunin exams that conversation they had later, and that's just part 1, 3rd time is when she's introduced in shippuden, 4th time is pain arc, 5th time is when he saved her from the zetzu, 6th time is the time vs obito leading to the hand holding, that's literally it. and sakura has had the entire manga full of conversations with naruto. why is hinata so important to fans again? 0.0

Edited by ultranx, 02 November 2014 - 04:37 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#5415 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:28 AM

He better make how they got together reasonable af cause although its a possibility, it's nothing compared to NS

Starting by not simply dropping Naruto's feelings for Sakura. We need some kind of resolution on that. If Hinata can get resolution on her feelings, you'd think the main character is kind of a given too.

#5416 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:28 AM

What, in 699 we get resolution of the plot, then in chapter 700 we're supposed to get NaruHina endgame with the message of "See the build in Naruto: The Last movie - releasing 1 month now!"? Is that really how that would supposedly go down? Naruto fans would go see the Naruto movie regardless of pairing wars, especially if it bridged the gap between the end and the epilogue. More to the point, why such an inefficient setup for the movie if it's supposed to make money off of shippers? Hinata has barely been given any panel time whatsoever post 615.

I'm excited to find out the truth, but honestly, at this point I'm so tired of waiting and debating endless in circles, I kinda hope someone has the balls to break their NDA and leak the kitten out of the movie so we can all get it over with.

NS Moments were all fanservice :hm:

#5417 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:29 AM

LOL. Speaking of Hinata's "N.. Naruto-kun..", is she still going to call out his name like that when they're making love? That'd be creepy.

Unless.. she's aggressive in bed.

15f62c4.png

#5418 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

NS Moments were all fanservice :hm:

Wait the whole manga is fanservice?

43iduct.jpg

#5419 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

In the future? Am I the only one here that thinks she wouldn't dump Naruto for Sasuke? After all he's done to her?

After all naruto's done for her she did a fake confession which you believe or not was from her mind not her heart and thenahe failed to fulfill the reason she confessed for.
Maybe she won't dump him but that will only be because she will think she can't do this to naruto, but she will definitely consider sasuke's return of feelings if he ever did that.

Believe it or not anyone who isn't a hardcore NS or sakura fan will believe she is capable of doing so because kishi has made her say many such things which ahw shouldn't have. Sometimes I even get a feeling that some people here will also be fine with NS happening even if sakura will say "Naruto, since I can't get sasuke, will it be fine if we get together, and if anytime in future sasuke returns my feelings I will go to him".

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#5420 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:30 AM

Hinata has the lest screen time , even Karin has more screen time than her  ahahahahah  :chuckle:

All I can remember from hinata in manga is three moments. Chunin exam part 1 , one chapter in pain war , and Neji die looool  :chuckle:

NS Moments were all fanservice  :hm:

yeah , and that pink-girl's name is HINATA in manga  :fu:

Edited by choco2, 02 November 2014 - 04:32 AM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users