• Please log in to reply
549 replies to this topic

#521 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

Dot Dot Dot.....

p9j46.jpg

Are we forgetting this? Why would Kishimoto make this movie if he didn't care about Sakura and Naruto at all? And yes he has both personally written, directed, and made special drawings for this movie too. Just like he did Bolt. You know what movie he had no involvement in? Naruto the Last.

Let's also talk about others things such as if he loves SNS so much, why did he let Naruto the Last to occur that not only side-lined Sasuke, but practically diminished him. If he loves SNS so much, how come he never goes into details about Naruto and Sasuke's feelings? Now this is supposedly, by what you're saying, is before he gave up supposedly all rights to Naruto...so if he still had power, why didn't he just say no and do what he wanted? Why continue to push for something that he had no backing for? Again, he never talks about Sasuke's or Naruto's actual feelings that much in interviews.

And we could have done the exact same thing. The SNS fandom KNEW they weren't going to be canon LOOOOONG before the manga even ended. So how did they get this to come along? Because honestly, they stopped caring about the actual story and cared more about making their own things. Which I have to respect them for. Honestly, we complained too much and we didn't really do anything. Most NS fans just gave up or constantly kept saying "We can't do that because it would be copyright infringe." Okay, well, if it is all copyright infringement....how is this SNS rip-off getting made?

Do you think that if we made something amazing with an NS drama CD we could have Junko and Sakura's VAs to do the voice work too? I am sure Junko would be on board, but no...you all just kept saying "It's over...we can't do anything." We can do the exact same thing, but we chose not to out of our own fears. Out of fear of ridicule. Even now, you guys care too much about what the pro-enders say and in fear of being criticized.

The SNS fans just stopped caring about what other people say and did their own thing. If anything, they have become free from it all. They are the strongest fandom right now because they didn't just give up and sat in the corner crying like every other fandom did. Even I tried to make something amazing and all anyone ever did was tell "You're going to jail for copyright infringement...the pro-enders will come after you...etc. etc."

If that's what you want to feel, but Kishimoto never stopped anything else either.

And meanwhile, the movie only made money off lies saying that Sasuke was going to play a big role along with Kakashi and denied fans any refunds. Hinata merchandise gathered dust on the shelves and the Naruto final volume barely broke 500,000 meanwhile both bleach and One Piece doubled or even tripled in sales from a regular issue. Japanese fans think Naruto is a scumbag and Hinata is a tramp, the games were always pathetic even from the beginning, and anything Naruto related now is either being ignored or not making money at all. I don't see all this hype for the Hiden novels nor alot of people talking about them. I don't see a lot of hype for the ever coming Bolt manga.

Oh no, an NH special that nobody gives a flying kitten about and probably no one will ever remember. Do you see people talking about how loving the Naruto inauguration chapter went? No. I see no one talking about it at all.

Naruto, as a series, is only trying to stay afloat, but it is sinking. It's trying so hard by pushing mediocrity or worse saying "Well, if we promise more this, you'll buy it?"

They are not really winning anything. They are choosing not to play the game anymore...which I guess in this case is considered winning. They are not buying the merchandise and it is not giving SP money. SP is not gonna change the ending for them either even if they are the most popular pairing choice and hopefully they will understand, if they haven't already, that all the SNS fan service is merely a gimmick to try and get people to come back.

They honestly don;t care any more about the fan service or the series for that matter.

Hinata's VA in Japan is even getting a bad rep for the Naruto series...so I have to wonder what is the damage we are not seeing?

Because it's not Kishimoto, but his assistant who we KNOW is a pro-Hinata fan. I don't know what Kishimoto is truly thinking anymore and honestly, you can see in his writing style that he gave up on mostly everything. Including Naruto himself. He wouldn't even build up on any pairings. Sure, you can argue SNS, but did he really want them to be this overly homosexual couple? There is no way of telling that.

And honestly, I have to wonder sometimes if the fandom is to blame. Let me give an example....if you tried so hard to make a point and no one listened to you...wouldn't you eventually give up to? Characters he never wanted to make popular were getting popular and characters he did want to be popular weren't. It would lead me to give up to. I am not saying I forgive him for this, but I can understand what lead him to this.

Then don't accept it...make your own drama CD and contact Junko asking if she would be willing to do voice work for it. Have you even tried doing this or are you just going to feel sorry for yourself? All those rabid fans you speak are just as desperate for their pairing attention just as some of us are. Why do you think they truly love the movie and make excuses for it? Because they are so desperate to be right and believe in their make-believe love that they are willing to accept anything and call it gold...even if it was nothing more than gold-plated kitten.

Do you honestly believe that when Baruto finally dies people will remember it for being a great story? I doubt it. They don't even remember it now for being a "great story"

And yet, he tried so hard to get her to be liked only for the fandom to backlash and listen to the radical fans like Sawyer scream "Hinata is our waifu." You all did nothing...you all hid behind these idea that we had to be polite and respect the choices he made and never raised awareness of the people that actually did love Sakura. We feared all the people being ridiculed and hated simply because we liked a character.

Kishimoto kept saying that Sakura's confession was real and truthful and yet all everyone kept screaming was "She is such a liar." Why? Because Naruto said she was? Naruto didn't even know kitten about himself....let alone anyone else.

So again...I blame you....I blame every person who kept their mouth shut when they could have done something. I blame the fandom for not asking the big important questions and raising awareness of it all right to his face because of fear. I made podcasts and videos show casing NS love and Sakura love, but all anybody ever did was let the shipping kittens talk.......well, then maybe we deserve the fate we got, but it is not going to stop me. It will never stop me. Maybe one day Kishimoto will wake up....maybe not.

You've already given up....so I guess there is nothing left for you.

Where does everyone else stand?

Personally...we have nothing left to lose....so I am just going to do what I want from now on. Every pro-ender I see, I am kicking them in the nuts....no really...if I ever meet them in person I am kicking them in the nuts. If they are a girl...well, I'll still kick them and I don't care if people think this is immature or a stupid idea. Between Naruto, feminism, people crying victim every 5 minutes and blaming other people for having better privileges, racism, my job, bills, politics, and money....I have no time for small time people's opinions anymore. I will spray paint blood red psint on every pro-ender cosplay costumes (especially Hinata's) screaming "murderer" just so I can have one last laugh. Just so I can ruin their day. Why? Because I can. Because I am sick of it all.

I am so sick of people complaining day in and day out how things are so bad, but are so unwilling to raise a finger to help change it all. I am so sick of people playing the victim every time something doesn't go their way and pretend that the world owes them one. I am so sick of people like me who just want to be happy being told that I can't be happy because my dreams are stupid.

You want to know who the real pathetic people are? All you have to do is look in a mirror...

I hope you all wake up one day, I hope you all wake up from the nightmare and realize that you are not as powerless as you think...you just don't want to try. You always feel like you're so weak and and that you can;t do anything...and I feel sorry for you over that. I am sorry that you feel like nothing can ever be good and believe me I know the feeling all too well.

Naruto is like Nickeloeon it's on life support just let it die cause all the kitten since the ending is just making things worse. Is there really point to the Hiden novels and is any really caring about them and do they factor into the story at cause really did people really want to see Kakashi think he was useless without his eye form Obito which that answer is obvious he is useless without his eye from Obito and a story shikamaru or anyone who was butchered?

#522 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:17 PM

I wonder if the NS, SK, and other fandoms would love to pool together to make something amazing

I don't think the SNS would join us because our stuff would interfere with what they want, but they probably wont mind either.

I think we should all make separate universe of Naruto and get people to consider it canon.

A good friend of mine and I were talking about this the other day, and we came up with an idea of making an alternate reality of Naruto change the events from the Kaguya stuff give her a back story and make the animation similar to that of Roosterteeth's RWBY.  So you can say it begins with chapter 680 to the ending of the manga the events would play out differently especially 693 and the endng of the series.  At the moment it's just an idea since we're kinda working on our own little live action series which I'm gonna keep my mouth shut on till we drop a trailer, but that's one of the things we talked about while we were filming the first episode of our "live action show".  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#523 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

Disagree more. Where's a troll when you need one...

What's wrong with me and Tsu getting along? :smug:

Just let them trolling, slap of general fans really made them but-hurt

Hear that Hair-chan? Apparently we're ​the trolls.​ :zaru:

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 06 March 2016 - 07:18 PM.

#524 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:23 PM

What's wrong with me and Tsu getting along? :smug:

Hear that Hair-chan? Apparently we're ​the trolls.​ :zaru:

...We need more, uh, less getting along and more conflict. Agreeing will cause slow downs in this forum. There is no story without conflict :argh:

But I don't have troll hair :shock:

#525 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:33 PM

You mean, this ISN'T your hair?!

aaf33bcdea586dcee0f669729fafeb94.jpg

such a great hairstyle tho  :umm: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#526 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:40 PM

Exactly. I don't have troll hair. That's reserved for trolls.

#527 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:59 PM

I  never knew trolls had such nice hair  :wot: 

So vibrant and full! They could be the stars of Pantene commercials...or Herbal essence!

"Cause your worth it~" Its so accurate for their lyfe-style too...

GH you've changed my view on trolls!  :argh:

#528 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:14 PM

I  never knew trolls had such nice hair  :wot: 

So vibrant and full! They could be the stars of Pantene commercials...or Herbal essence!

"Cause your worth it~" Its so accurate for their lyfe-style too...

GH you've changed my view on trolls!  :argh:

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

#529 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:32 PM

giphy.gif

#530 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:38 PM

@James: I admire your towering, and ranting posts  :kukuku: But to make it easier for you. You know all this is just an in direct reboot of the franchise because of business direction, so they can milked the series. They changes so much of series that we can now assume anything we want until the creators can prove us wrong. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#531 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

Naruto has basically become Yu-gi-oh in the sense that the torch is passed from one main character to another while the plot line vaguely stays the same and the world rules remain the same :zaru:

That way they can make money virtually forever. 

#532 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:38 PM

Naruto has basically become Yu-gi-oh in the sense that the torch is passed from one main character to another while the plot line vaguely stays the same and the world rules remain the same :zaru:

That works for Yu gi oh because they are dealing with different forms of evil that come for playing that card game. And each series since gx has happened in different time lines if not realities. The main characters didn't fail they just beaten their form of evil.

Bolt's problem is that the problem with the ninja world is the corruption and flaws in the very ninja system itself. That's a problem since Naruto generation was suppose to fix that. Now admittedly that's impossible to do in just one generation and would take several to fix that. But Naruto ending nor anything that has came out in the last year has given that impression. Naruto won was the hero and the last was about saving hinata from evil moon men (the writer didn't even care about hanabi) because their was no major evil on earth. That shin guy was a radical and the bolt show were a bunch of interdimensional invaders. And the message that Naruto gave to bolt in chapter 700 was endure your problems and suck it up cause clearly everything was fix by Naruto's generation. OR if Bolt has to deal with the corruption in the ninja system. Then they are complete failures. There is no middle ground for bolt's manga.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 March 2016 - 10:25 PM.

#533 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:43 PM

Well i never said they did a good job of setting it up :hehehe:

Its just the basic premise....The real problem with Burito is that in the context of pre-established plot points and actual events it just A. Doesn't make sense. B. goes directly against the grain of what came before it. 

#534 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:57 PM

Well i never said they did a good job of setting it up :hehehe:

Its just the basic premise....The real problem with Burito is that in the context of pre-established plot points and actual events it just A. Doesn't make sense. B. goes directly against the grain of what came before it. 

Do we even have a clue what Bolt will be about? I'm guessing that two tone hair guy in the poster going to be important. But that's it.

#535 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:06 PM

Tch probably some bs about Mizuki or w/e orochimarus kids name is, becoming 2nd Sasuke or something. Idk.

Oh his name was Mitsuki... my bad.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 06 March 2016 - 10:10 PM.

#536 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:06 AM

Difference is that Yu-Gi-Oh! characters usually has differing main characters (going from "dark" Yugi/Atem to more light-hearted Judai or "dark" / "Jesus" Yusei to "loser" Yuma) who tend to develop at least a bit, and actually introduces new mechanics into the game with each new series (even if those mechanics have been way too focused on the Extra Deck - Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and now Pendulums).

2e5.gif

#537 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:15 AM

@ Bail

Naruto just dream world for kid and preteen, don't take it too serious.

#538 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

That works for Yu gi oh because they are dealing with different forms of evil that come for playing that card game. And each series since gx has happened in different time lines if not realities. The main characters didn't fail they just beaten their form of evil.

Bolt's problem is that the problem with the ninja world is the corruption and flaws in the very ninja system itself. That's a problem since Naruto generation was suppose to fix that. Now admittedly that's impossible to do in just one generation and would take several to fix that. But Naruto ending nor anything that has came out in the last year has given that impression. Naruto won was the hero and the last was about saving hinata from evil moon men (the writer didn't even care about hanabi) because their was no major evil on earth. That shin guy was a radical and the bolt show were a bunch of interdimensional invaders. And the message that Naruto gave to bolt in chapter 700 was endure your problems and suck it up cause clearly everything was fix by Naruto's generation. OR if Bolt has to deal with the corruption in the ninja system. Then they are complete failures. There is no middle ground for bolt's manga.

It will be really interesting to see if the creators have the guts to confront the fundamental issue the series creates. If Boruto is to be successful it needs conflict which will mean Naruto failed, right? I have a hunch they stay far away from that.

Tch probably some bs about Mizuki or w/e orochimarus kids name is, becoming 2nd Sasuke or something. Idk.

Oh his name was Mitsuki... my bad.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a whole string of similar beats. So and so becomes the next Naruto/Sasuke/Whatever and so and so becomes the next Sakura/Hinata/Who cares.

#539 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:06 PM

I think mitsuki will be the next sai instead of next sasuke.
Maybe he only do sasuke once and burito tnj fix the problem.

#540 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:19 PM

It will be really interesting to see if the creators have the guts to confront the fundamental issue the series creates. If Boruto is to be successful it needs conflict which will mean Naruto failed, right? I have a hunch they stay far away from that.

Either, as was mentioned, something growing right inside Konoha will cause something new or else the threats will always have to be other dimensional or some sort of outside force in order to loophole any contradiction to the "true peace".

2e5.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users