queen-harley.tumblr.com

#522 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

Hmm yes I  see what you mean  though not a fan of SK at all but I can see what you are saying Sasuke give Karin strength and makes her determined while for Sakura is totally the opposite and always brings her down he makes her look weak  right . Well I've always said this Sasuke and Karin are both nutjobs   of the worst case so they deserve one another in a twisted way   Lol .  

As for that exchange of promise line  does it mean that the confession was legit  and that the exchange that Kishimoto is talking about is that NS are already bound to one another  ? You know like they have exchanged vows and are more or less are committed   ?

WELL WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU FOR YEARS NOW?!?!?! That the confession WASN'T FAKE!!!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#523 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

Kishi did it smart... Released the Databook with info UP UNTIL 691... After which, the love-triangle sh*tstorm starts and with his always elusive descriptions, he made sure to give enough info for a reader that has paid attention to the story to get the end, but also enough to not confirm anything and to let you wait until the last chapter and thus, you have bought the Databook along with the Chapter to get who really IS gonna get canon.

Smart move Kishi, smart move!

It makes sense.

I'm out of likes or else i would have given u one.

We are about to witness NS happening.

#524 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:55 PM

The confession was fake. Don't get too crazy. What Sakura said was factual, the intention wasn't genuine.

#525 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

Kishi did it smart... Released the Databook with info UP UNTIL 691... After which, the love-triangle sh*tstorm starts and with his always elusive descriptions, he made sure to give enough info for a reader that has paid attention to the story to get the end, but also enough to not confirm anything and to let you wait until the last chapter and thus, you have bought the Databook along with the Chapter to get who really IS gonna get canon.

Smart move Kishi, smart move!

this . i finished my likes  :thumb:

#526 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

It says Sasuke, but for Sakura it says about how she believes he could come out of darkness, not love, aka concerned for his wellbeing.

Hinata has naruto no suprise but its just more of well, NH always being on her.

But Naruto has ramen in his favorite so, NaruRamen is confirmed, so teuchi, the ramen guy wins.

Kushina's favorite is not Minato lol
And Minato's favorite is not Kushina lol

But they are couple like NS :fu:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#527 shouichi

shouichi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

*information about the movie releases*

kishimoto - *looks at the way NH and SS react to NS fans* - hahahaha wait until they see the databook! :chuckle:

But nothing about romance here, right? Or am I missing something? *I hope I am*

WELL WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU FOR YEARS NOW?!?!?! That the confession WASN'T FAKE!!!

Was it stated on databook?

#528 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

What are Kushina's and Minato's favourite things according to the data book?

#529 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

What are Kushina's and Minato's favourite things according to the data book?

Kushina has an image of her being compared to a tomato, so I assume her red hair.

#530 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

Kushina has an image of her being compared to a tomato, so I assume her red hair.

That's so cute, my heart :cry:

Where is Naruko :cry:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#531 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:07 PM

Where is my beloved Suigetsu ?

#532 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

@Chatte no I am serious, either Kishi is followed your ideas or you can see into the future.

Its again just funny how your theories came so close, I mean just imagine if the story had been like something else such as Sakura got senju powers instead of Tsunades, that would have been more direct but the fact this is what occured in the databook its funny.

I mean doesn't it pay to mention sakura has earth (being heaven) in another way while healing kinda flows in line with water (kinda like katara from the last airbender, many fantasy series use some water powered person having healing as well). This is just funny and amusing.

My point exactly... ever since I saw her symbol and all, I knew she was up to something more...

hahah, funny how the thing she hated most, became her most favorite... WAIT UNTIL YOU WILL SEE A NEW SAKURA FAVORITE - HER FOREHEAD!  :argh:

Edited by Chatte, 04 November 2014 - 03:08 PM.

#533 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Well now this will be my last post:

Until the end comes and not needing to focus on the movie (lets keep this on the manga)

This databook has been otherwise what we have said more or less the whole time:

-The promise is important and present, not ended in 470, though this solved itself with 693

-663 was Sakura to Naruto and her protecting his dream, possibly her moving towards Naruto, even with what the databook has, again they could have just put it as payback for him protecting her, but adding love, well thats just something to make me smile. Either way its given, Narutos dream is important to Sakura.

-Nothing much on NH save from Hinata like the manga has done

-Sasuke doesn't love Sakura and she didn't even appear in Sasuke's pages.

So yeah, NS has a resolution to occur, lets be patient and see what the ending really is, but this is nothing spoilerwise and its neat in itself how this databook was implemented. See you guys on thursday, this databook stuff got me smiling.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#534 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

You know, I'd expected Sakura's favorite would include Team 7 as a whole.

I can see how her favorite thing would've been Sasuke in Part 1, but her feelings have clearly changed - her pages regarding Naruto and Sasuke prove that. So what's up with that?

I can't believe a girl's love for a guy seriously has to take over their whole character, in the end. Thank you Ino, for having a flower as your favorite. I used to think she was self-centered when it came to boys - but I'm happy that her character ironically doesn't revolve around the boy she likes.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#535 Alessa

Alessa

Pirate Queen

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:I love cognitive science, various books, video games, e-sport and manga. I love anime, but only the classics and the best) I write a lot, both my own book and my PhD. OTP: LuffyxNami and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Knowing that Sakura still is and will be Naruto's closest supporter and friend is enough for me to let go of NARUTO manga with a warm heart. Naruto might understand Sasuke more than Sakura does, but Sakura understands Naruto more than Sasuke understands Naruto. Certainly it goes the same from Naruto to Sakura. No matter what Sakura will be the most precious person for Naruto, his first family (with Iruka and Team 7).
NH can happen any time, I'm happy already and won't cease to be.
(though it won't happen).

Edited by Alessa, 04 November 2014 - 03:16 PM.

3rdxw.png

(The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.)

#536 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

My point exactly... ever since I saw her symbol and all, I knew she was up to something more...

hahah, funny how the thing she hated most, became her most favorite... WAIT UNTIL YOU WILL SEE A NEW SAKURA FAVORITE - HER FOREHEAD!  :argh:

yeah... thanks to Sasuke's forehead poke :ermm:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#537 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

The confession was fake. Don't get too crazy. What Sakura said was factual, the intention wasn't genuine.

well you can't call it factual and selfless at the same time, and we all know she was doing that mainly for Naruto's wellbeing.

That's love isn't it?

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#538 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

So... I don't feel like reading all these pages :P Can someone just enlighten me on the following: anything unexpected in the databook in terms of pairings?

Edited by NSmakessense, 04 November 2014 - 03:18 PM.

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#539 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

Sakura's favorite thing is being kind to Sasuke? Weird...but she is a kind girl.

Her affinities were to be expected, but what exactly is yin/ yang?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#540 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:18 PM

yeah... thanks to Sasuke's forehead poke :ermm:

Hahahah, no. I am willing to bet it's not Sasuke, but you guys believe whatever you want.. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users