• Please log in to reply
8039 replies to this topic

#5341 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:33 PM

i can't choose between Nami or Robin as best girl. This is serious business.

You're looking at the wrong girls, so that's why. It's Tashigi.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#5342 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:35 PM

i can't choose between Nami or Robin as best girl. This is serious business.

I'll make it easy for you, Tashigi is best girl.

#5343 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:41 PM

Didn't we all agree that Trashigi shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same page as Goddess Nami and Robin? You guys are being incredibly disrespectful to Nami and Robin. You deserve to be banned for your insolence.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#5344 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:44 PM

Didn't we all agree that Trashigi shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same page as Goddess Nami and Robin? You guys are being incredibly disrespectful to Nami and Robin. You deserve to be banned for your insolence.

We weren't talking about Trashigi. We were talking about Tashigi, the best girl.

2XtVwF6.png

#5345 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

Hey, I love Nami and Robin too and so does Sanji.

tumblr_o3l7yqUvNF1s30zu4o6_540.png

#5346 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 12 March 2016 - 12:41 AM

We weren't talking about Trashigi. We were talking about Tashigi, the best girl.

I think you're confused.

Hey, I love Nami and Robin too and so does Sanji.

tumblr_o3l7yqUvNF1s30zu4o6_540.png

So you and Sanji are similar, you both love what you'll never have :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

#5347 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:13 AM

You know it's against the law to tell a man he can't get anime girls, right?

2XtVwF6.png

#5348 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:54 AM

You know it's against the law to tell a man he can't get anime girls, right?

Then Goddess Nami will punish me for it in the afterlife, along with all my other sins. :smug:

EXL5X4B.png

#5349 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:28 AM

Then Goddess Nami will punish me for it in the afterlife, along with all my other sins. :smug:

What's that religion called? :chuckle:

2XtVwF6.png

#5350 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

What's Tashigi's religion called? :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5351 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:48 AM

What's Tashigi's religion called? :zaru:

Doesn't exist. She's just a best girl from an anime.

2XtVwF6.png

#5352 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 12 March 2016 - 10:20 AM

Tashigi is a forgetable character imo. She didn't stand out to me like Nami and Robin did. Sorry.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#5353 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:10 PM

Tashigi is a forgetable character imo. She didn't stand out to me like Nami and Robin did. Sorry.

EUmmc.gif

EXL5X4B.png

#5354 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:26 PM

Tashigi hasn't even had her flashback, the story behind why she looks like Kuina and Tsuru, or the major increase in power Oda said she was getting. Plus, she's the most attractive person in One Piece, and she'll give Zoro babies one day. :yes:

2XtVwF6.png

#5355 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

I think you're confused.

You know what they say, love is a hurricane. ;)

#5356 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:52 PM

Nami doesn't think that way...

one_piece_ch696_11-12-eidt.jpg

She is literally comparing her to Bellemere which is the biggest compliment you could get from Nami. I definitely trust our orange girl's judgment.

#5357 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:10 PM

Still has no bearing on the argument that Nami is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trashigi and shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. Try later.

EXL5X4B.png

#5358 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:21 PM

She is literally comparing her to Bellemere which is the biggest compliment you could get from Nami. I definitely trust our orange girl's judgment.

Kuina, check. Bellemere, check. Still want Tashigi to be compared to Tsuru. That's obviously who she needs to surpass.

Three legendary marines of the old generation:

http://i.imgur.com/NxMmfAI.jpg

Three legendary marines of the new generation:

https://40.media.tum...yrsr0o1_500.png

http://vignette3.wik...=20140915045126

2XtVwF6.png

#5359 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:40 AM

chopper's rumble balls are more important than tashigi.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5360 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:21 AM

Still has no bearing on the argument that Nami is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trashigi and shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. Try later.

Nami did and thinks highly of her.

Tashigi is probably one of the most respectable marine along Smoker and Coby of the new generation. She may sound self righteous but as a matter of fact she always did the right thing when the main characters needed her to do so. I mean she helped them save Alabasta when she saw crocodile was there real bad guy and swallowed her pride to do what's right. She did not capture the main characters when the other piece of kitten marines tried to persuade her to do despite the straw hats doing their job, saving their asses, and the country so that they could be "promoted". That's admirable as hell and fans of the series don't give her fair share of the credit in this arc. In addition, she is extremely relatable in the sense that she is our more naiive self when we thought that our friends, the institutions, and the people we admire may not be as beautiful as they seem and reality hits you hard. However, she is always able to continue and stand up after being crushed by her demons.

The straw hats are not characters that scream that they are the best. They are awesome because they make other people around them better. People like Coby would have never progressed or found a purpose if it were not for Luffy beating some sense out of him. Its no different for Tashigi cause she has come to respect the straw hats as good people when Mocha told Kuina look a like what they did for them and ordered her men to stop insulting them. She definitely has stopped seeing justice in white and black and was even happy as hell when Fujitora humiliated the WG regarding Dressrossa as payback for the shameful cover up of Alabasta.

Edit: She may not be strong enough but who knows what kind of twist and surprise her character could show. Morally, she is definitely on the right track and that's enough to hope that her character (alongside Smoker and Coby) could make a huge impact to the WG at the end of the series.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 14 March 2016 - 03:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users