• Please log in to reply
12649 replies to this topic

#5341 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:52 AM

As I'm Reading HP again. Can't ignore the fact that Kishi pulled a JK Rowling on the ending.

Big Fight Finishes , Main Characters talk , Kids suddenly show up ten years later, glimpse of everyone , kids going to school and starting a new generation.

The only difference is Harry did not suddenly pull out an iphone or something..

that Naruto tho. much hipster. on a freakin iMac ROFL

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#5342 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:53 AM

Yeah he couldn't change the ending if he wanted to. Ending was already prepared and released as the finale. Marketing doesn't work like that.
Best to accept this crappy epilogue so the healing process can begin. Like Naruto and Sakura..I hate to kittening lose.

How about no. Who are you to tell people to give up?

Posted Image

#5343 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

I hope he is either forced to tell us what really happens or he is forced to write the ending properly. However, that's never going to happen.

I do want an explanation, as well as reactions from people from Japan.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5344 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

It's "obviously" that she is their kid. Of course, same as Himawari and Boruto to Hinata and Naruto.

I mean, this is not the deal. We know they "are", but the thing is you CAN see Kishimoto's intentions in the drawings.

- Sarada, indeed, looks alike to Karin. (and she has the forehead of Sakura's for proving she's her daughter)

- Himawari and Boruto has their hair with form of cherry blossoms. How do you say cherry blossoms in japanese? Oh, right, Sakura. (But has Himawari has Hinata's hair colour, doesn't she? Of course is Hinata's kid.)

Edited by theunburnt, 08 November 2014 - 05:57 AM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#5345 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:54 AM

Yeah he couldn't change the ending if he wanted to. Ending was already prepared and released as the finale. Marketing doesn't work like that.
Best to accept this crappy epilogue so the healing process can begin. Like Naruto and Sakura..I hate to kittening lose.

Exactly. Whether we want to accept it or not, it seems he's been planning NH and SS for awhile. Movie production and the creative process involved takes a LONG time. They were working on this movie for two years which means Kishi's creative process (haha creative, more like anything but) started even earlier than that. This was planned. The movie isn't going to change anything--it's going to enhance what has happened. It's a shame Kishi ignored such a compelling ship, but alas there's nothing we can do about it. No amount of theorizing can change or morph reality. :\

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#5346 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:55 AM

I Wonder why I am not affected so much by this ending....I shipped NS as hard as you guys, I loved this pairing as hard as you guys and yet it did not affect me on the magnitude that I thought it would. Am I turning emotionless? XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5347 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:55 AM

How about no. Who are you to tell people to give up?

exactly.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5348 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:56 AM

If you think about it, the funny thing is that Sasuke's genes are so strong, that he created a mini-Sasuke. There is no distinguishable trait from Sakura. While Hinata is a part of the powerful Hyuuga clan and the only thing she can pass down is her hair color. 

6U3bFMe.png

#5349 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:56 AM

tumblr_nenlb7Jof71tkenr4o1_1280.jpg

You are kind of grasping at straws. Just compare Sarada and part 1 Sakura and you will see the resemblance

#5350 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:57 AM

Apparently someone on tumblr looked at what the Jap fans were tweeting and they said things like "seriously? seriously? seriously???" "What of NaruSaku?" "It's not NaruSaku?" "What happened to NaruSaku?" and so on.

Can't wait for Monday when the chapter's officially released in Japan… I'll be expecting a LOT more tweets like this and general disappointment. 

Then the attendance and sails for The Last will drop very much. NS is the most marketed pairing in Japan and one of the most popular. NH is not even popular in Japan so imagine how they will react to a movie all about that,lol.

#5351 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:57 AM

Someone else brought this ump but wasn't Naruto supposed to finally be able to tell Sakura how he felt after bringing Sasuke back…at least thats what he told Sai...

#5352 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:58 AM

No ones denying that it's their kid, just that she looks too damn alike to Karin .-. if we didn't see Sakura at all I would have assume this is Karin and Sasuke's child lool

Lmao, I'm defending you.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#5353 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:59 AM

I'm curious about the reaction of the ending in Japan, for NS and Naruto in general…especially NS thou

#5354 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:59 AM

tumblr_nenlb7Jof71tkenr4o1_1280.jpg

yea some karin gestures and some angry face expressions...maybe kishi got inspired cause he clearly lacked imagination when it comes to these new generation mutants  but sakura is deff her mother theres no way changing that...if sasuke was the mother yes the theory would had been more believable...besides there are dozens of characters in naruto who have the same face expressions in some panels..should i claim all those are related to this kid?..impossible

#5355 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:01 AM

I'm curious about the reaction of the ending in Japan, for NS and Naruto in general…especially NS thou

riots and protest letters from domestic abuse victims is what I've been hearing so far

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#5356 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

yea some karin gestures and some angry face expressions...maybe kishi got inspired cause he clearly lacked imagination when it comes to these new generation mutants  but sakura is deff her mother theres no way changing that...if sasuke was the mother yes the theory would had been more believable...besides there are dozens of characters in naruto who have the same face expressions in some panels..should i claim all those are related to this kid?..impossible

I find his laziness laughable.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5357 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Care to explain why Karin of all? And not Ino or....TenTen...or anyone like that? Why just striking resemblance to Karin!?

Oh! And BTW Naruto's daughter and son should not have the whiskers unless...Hinata is a nine tails jinchuuriki

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5358 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

riots and protest letters from domestic abuse victims is what I've been hearing so far

and rightfully so! 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5359 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

Resemblance isn't there..

It kind of is. She has some of her mother's characteristics, LOL

#5360 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

I Wonder why I am not affected so much by this ending....I shipped NS as hard as you guys, I loved this pairing as hard as you guys and yet it did not affect me on the magnitude that I thought it would. Am I turning emotionless? XD

It didn't hit me at first, but as time went on I grew (and am growing) more emotional about this disaster. 

I actually thought I could at least deal with SS since it used to be my OTP, but for some reason I dislike the canonization of this ship more than anything. I always thought I hated NH a TON more than SS, but surprisingly It's not bothering me as much as I expected it to (It still heavily bothers me--I still hate it, but the initial disgust isn't as strong as I thought it would be). I think I could've liked SS again if it was done RIGHT, but it wasn't done even remotely right for a looooong time. I really want to know why Kishi decided to pull this SS kitten out of thin air.

Also please don't kitten on me for saying that I could've liked it again, or than I previously liked it. Thanks.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users