Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 August 2021 - 12:49 AM

Hi guys just saying hello on my 34 birthday

Happy Birthday.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53282 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 21 August 2021 - 03:23 AM

Happy birthday, man!

#53283 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 August 2021 - 08:40 AM

At least even as mediocre as Dragon Ball Z's ending was, it was basically still true to the story.

It was and it wasn't an insult to the fans in the manga and outside of it.

It was look the adventure continues. It could've been done better of course. But no matter what people say about Toriyama, I don't recall him telling the fans that they read it wrong. I don't recall him going out and saying "Yeah that thing that you guys thought it was development, no that was in fact a red-herring; you guys are just too stupid and can't tell the difference" or "Hey here's a chapter where I go out of my way to point out the mother of this character multiple times, but right at the end I just say haha fooled you, it's actually this one" or any of the crap that Kishi did and said.

Whether it was him saying it or being told what to say, it doesn't really matter. It treated the fans like garbage.
And that's a major part of the issue. We all make mistakes, some of us apologize for our mistakes, some ignore them and move on like nothing happened, but then there's this group that not only screwed things up, but have the audacity to put the blame on you, to insult you for their own screw up.

It's not just the way the story ended, it's also how they acted towards the fans in real life.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53284 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 August 2021 - 12:48 PM

I think the worst thing about the ending is that the ships sucked up every other plot. The ending was reduced to solely who made babies with who, to continue the franchise and please the west. Its not the first time they utilize nh/ss popularity. Before RTN was revealed to be a huge NS movie, it looked to be NH/SS through the promotions. That to me means that the ships were a marketing ploy that went wrong.

The worst thing is, the ninja system was never changed. Naruto promised Nagato to bring his village peace, on Boruto Ame is a wasteland full of criminals, because of the void left behind by the leaders death. The Hyuuga slavery, Uchiha massacre and child soldiers was never changed. Sasuke was justified in most things he did, except joining the akatsuki. The political problems were reduced to feelings of loneliness and «hatred» by Naruto.

I would prefer another arc after the war, which would resolve the political issues, focus on T7, solve the lovetriangle and the traumatic aftermath of the war. And Id prefer Neji to live, for Hiashi to die instead of him. Itd redeem him somehow, and the older generation was supposed to protect the newer one, an ongoing theme. Then Neji and Hinata would fix the Hyuuga clan together, possibly through a marriage or just comradery, but their relationship could def unite the clan into one.

ナルサク

#53285 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 August 2021 - 06:21 PM

Happy birthday 🎂

#53286 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 August 2021 - 09:28 PM

happy birthday buddy

#53287 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 22 August 2021 - 12:28 PM

I think the worst thing about the ending is that the ships sucked up every other plot. The ending was reduced to solely who made babies with who, to continue the franchise and please the west. Its not the first time they utilize nh/ss popularity. Before RTN was revealed to be a huge NS movie, it looked to be NH/SS through the promotions. That to me means that the ships were a marketing ploy that went wrong.

The worst thing is, the ninja system was never changed. Naruto promised Nagato to bring his village peace, on Boruto Ame is a wasteland full of criminals, because of the void left behind by the leaders death. The Hyuuga slavery, Uchiha massacre and child soldiers was never changed. Sasuke was justified in most things he did, except joining the akatsuki. The political problems were reduced to feelings of loneliness and «hatred» by Naruto.

I would prefer another arc after the war, which would resolve the political issues, focus on T7, solve the lovetriangle and the traumatic aftermath of the war. And Id prefer Neji to live, for Hiashi to die instead of him. Itd redeem him somehow, and the older generation was supposed to protect the newer one, an ongoing theme. Then Neji and Hinata would fix the Hyuuga clan together, possibly through a marriage or just comradery, but their relationship could def unite the clan into one.

sucked up every other plot point AND destroyed both Naruto and Sakura's characters. Naruto became a hypocritical scumbag that went back on his word AND gave up on fighting to save his home and anyone that ever mattered to him because a girl he barely had any meaningful conversations with nor was really ever close to, rejected his love confession. His nindo is a complete joke, with that in mind. Sakura reverted back to that twelve year old fan girl that turns off her brain regarding anything involving her crush and exists only to kiss his@$$, and also INSULT her very friendship with Naruto by saying the latter was only after her as a rivalry prize against Sasuke, and that he doesn't actually love her, despite the POAL, and the loops and bounds Naruto went through for her to be happy. SHE LEARNED NOTHING, apparently. Can you honestly say that you look at these characters now and still sympathize with them, or root for them? I certainly can't. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 August 2021 - 06:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53288 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 22 August 2021 - 06:09 PM

the characters post ending no

Pre ending up to Chapter 692 yes

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#53289 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 22 August 2021 - 08:48 PM

That’s why I said looking at them, right now :yes: obviously before the ending or even before 692 everything was peachy character wise for Naruto and Sakura, but for the current era and everything wrong with the series right now, that is irrelevant

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 August 2021 - 06:52 PM.

#53290 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 August 2021 - 09:59 PM

And here is a link on the Ame plot, for those like me that havent seen Boruto. https://orenjisakura.../broken-promise

This series started of as simple as MC wants acceptance from the village. In my opinion, because of how Itachi tortured Sasuke in P1, he was never meant to be good. Genocide was introduced when the series was prolonged. These dark themes werent needed, but if included it is a disaster to abandon it.

Edited by sushi., 22 August 2021 - 10:01 PM.

ナルサク

#53291 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 09:48 AM

And here is a link on the Ame plot, for those like me that havent seen Boruto. https://orenjisakura.../broken-promise

This series started of as simple as MC wants acceptance from the village. In my opinion, because of how Itachi tortured Sasuke in P1, he was never meant to be good. Genocide was introduced when the series was prolonged. These dark themes werent needed, but if included it is a disaster to abandon it.

Everything was abandon for Hinata.

The problem with Itachi and the Uchiha nonsense is, it was all to keep Sasuke from just returning to the village with Naruto without their big climatic fight in the finale. A lot of the stuff that is tied to the Uchiha is all about setting up that final fight between Naruto and Sasuke; from all those sharingan power ups, the Naru-Saku-Sasu romantic conflict never being resolved, to the history of the Uchiha and Uzumaki-Senju clan, and even that cycle of revenge nonsense, was all for that final fight to try and make it more meaningful. Of course even that final fight with 10-15 years of build up was abandon for Hinata.

#53292 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 04:28 PM

Everything was abandon for Hinata.

The problem with Itachi and the Uchiha nonsense is, it was all to keep Sasuke from just returning to the village with Naruto without their big climatic fight in the finale. A lot of the stuff that is tied to the Uchiha is all about setting up that final fight between Naruto and Sasuke; from all those sharingan power ups, the Naru-Saku-Sasu romantic conflict never being resolved, to the history of the Uchiha and Uzumaki-Senju clan, and even that cycle of revenge nonsense, was all for that final fight to try and make it more meaningful. Of course even that final fight with 10-15 years of build up was abandon for Hinata.

And in the end, none of that even mattered because it just came down to a contest on who should be Hokage (of which neither of them were mentally mature or ready for the position anyway, even now). 

2e5.gif

#53293 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 10:43 PM

And in the end, none of that even mattered because it just came down to a contest on who should be Hokage (of which neither of them were mentally mature or ready for the position anyway, even now). 

When it should have been about something more. And for Sasuke, it was more or less destroying what Itachi chose to love rather than their clan as well as his jealousy he never really surpassed his brother like he wanted most of all.

#53294 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 11:14 PM

Sadly, even that is wrong. The competition for who will be Hokage was again just trying to hype up that final battle.

#53295 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 09:06 PM

tbh. It's funny. I'm not even mad. She had to become Sakura :')The canonverse is literally the RTN verse. (I found this theory and it's neat af https://orenjisakura...nite-tsukuyomi)

https://qph.fs.quora...04156805a04543c

https://64.media.tum...1b7bko1_400.png

I remember the og SD, a heavy dose of NS. ya know, I liked this too. http://images6.fanpo...873-493-301.jpg

Edited by sushi., 24 August 2021 - 09:09 PM.

ナルサク

#53296 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 August 2021 - 01:10 AM

tbh. It's funny. I'm not even mad. She had to become Sakura :')The canonverse is literally the RTN verse. (I found this theory and it's neat af https://orenjisakura...nite-tsukuyomi)

https://qph.fs.quora...04156805a04543c
https://64.media.tum...1b7bko1_400.png

I remember the og SD, a heavy dose of NS. ya know, I liked this too. http://images6.fanpo...873-493-301.jpg

This first link is not working

#53297 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 26 August 2021 - 07:18 AM

People loved the NaruSaku dynamic. So they're trying to bring back the people who loved that by turning Hinata into Sakura.
They really think we're that stupid, huh?

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#53298 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 05:53 AM

Yes. We’re the gullible dumb@$$es that completely misread the NaruSaku dynamic, remember? :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 January 2022 - 04:15 AM.

#53299 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 02:43 PM

Wait, so Hinata is beating on Naruto now? How does that not make her mean and abusive like it supposedly did Sakura?

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#53300 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 02:44 PM

So, for comical relief, Hinata is a tsundere and she beats Naruto/her kids when she's angry now? Very unfitting and out of character for Hinata. Not to mention it contradicts in and of itself.

Shy, silent, obedient character won't beat opposing person even for comical relief. It doesn't work.

NH supporters dislike such character traits. Who are they fan-servicing now? The people who loved NaruSaku dynamic has left the franchise.

Must be very desperate for WSJ and Pierrot to turn Hinata into Sakura just to get a bit of sales hike, risking the loyal NH to leave.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)