54188 replies to this topic

#52401 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 04:57 PM

You know what's funny and hypocritical at the same time? When Sakura punched Naruto for comedic relief AND because he was doing something stupid, it was OMG ABUSIVE!

But the second Hinata turns into this new scary person like Sakura and Kushina and Himawari punches the kitten out of her dad that it makes him miss the Hokage inauguration it's so kawaii and cool and strong.

I'm like... do you even THINK? I just can't with these people, I swear, lol.

I'm willing to bet that they love more than one female tsundere character from other anime that does the same kind of thing.

2e5.gif

#52402 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 05:07 PM

I'm willing to bet that they love more than one female tsundere character from other anime that does the same kind of thing.

Yup! I wouldn't be surprised.

#52403 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 October 2020 - 06:35 PM

You know what's funny and hypocritical at the same time? When Sakura punched Naruto for comedic relief AND because he was doing something stupid, it was OMG ABUSIVE!

But the second Hinata turns into this new scary person like Sakura and Kushina and Himawari punches the kitten out of her dad that it makes him miss the Hokage inauguration it's so kawaii and cool and strong.

I'm like... do you even THINK? I just can't with these people, I swear, lol.

And if you want talk about abuse that Naruto was even hurt...

Look at the Karui scene.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52404 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 07:15 PM

And if you want talk about abuse that Naruto was even hurt...

Look at the Karui scene.

Exactly! They had that clear as day, but for some reason no, it's still Sakura the one who did him the most bad and hurtful things. I'm like WHAT? When did...?

I swear people are stuck at chapter 3 Sakura. And for some reason they won't admit that Sakura was actually cool with Naruto as she grew up.

Though it's not hard to understand WHY. Part 1 Sakura was by all means portrayed as very mean to Naruto.

There's this instagram account called Anti Studio Pierrot who does these kind of comparisons between the manga and the anime.

And dear lord, the change in characterization they do with Sakura... Unbelievable.

I don't think I've ever seen a character being misinterpreted that bad.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52405 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 02:53 AM

Exactly! They had that clear as day, but for some reason no, it's still Sakura the one who did him the most bad and hurtful things. I'm like WHAT? When did...?

I swear people are stuck at chapter 3 Sakura. And for some reason they won't admit that Sakura was actually cool with Naruto as she grew up.

Though it's not hard to understand WHY. Part 1 Sakura was by all means portrayed as very mean to Naruto.

There's this instagram account called Anti Studio Pierrot who does these kind of comparisons between the manga and the anime.

And dear lord, the change in characterization they do with Sakura... Unbelievable.

I don't think I've ever seen a character being misinterpreted that bad.

No kidding with their being stuck on Chapter 3 Sakura, especially Studio Pierrot being the ass clowns they are making things worse (ironic that a pierrot is basically a clown and they show how much of clowns they are for what they did to Naruto just for their own sakes rather than what was told story wise...)

I've seen some of the characterization changes to Sakura too, and even some of the fillers are terrible to her too, Chatte! Even some of the stuff in Shippuden when we see Sakura falling for Naruto more so than she was starting to early on gets ****ed up like that due to their bias.

#52406 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 25 October 2020 - 02:58 AM

No kidding with their being stuck on Chapter 3 Sakura, especially Studio Pierrot being the ass clowns they are making things worse (ironic that a pierrot is basically a clown and they show how much of clowns they are for what they did to Naruto just for their own sakes rather than what was told story wise...)

I've seen some of the characterization changes to Sakura too, and even some of the fillers are terrible to her too, Chatte! Even some of the stuff in Shippuden when we see Sakura falling for Naruto more so than she was starting to early on gets ****ed up like that due to their bias.

Even as early as Chapter 4, Sakura-Chan was admiring Naruto. Blushing at him and stuff. So, even Chapter 3 Sakura-Chan goes against NH and SS when you take into account how she was secretly admiring what Naruto was doing.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52407 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 03:40 AM

and to add injury to insult, wasn't she gushing over Sasuke while at Naruto's inauguration? Or is that something else? Because either way, that's very insulting to Naruto's love for her.

and having the key to her heart literally ripped away from his arms, less than 7 chapters from the ending by a dude who literally did NOTHING to win her over, while Naruto worked his ass off for 5 plus years to win the key to her heart. Never got a chance to tell the truth about him being the one who told her her dream words. Never even got a chance to confess. Not to mention having the girl of your dreams being the one who's trying to push you into the arms of another woman, consistently. I swear that Sakura-Chan could have been Ino the entire time in The Last with the way she was acting. Then having to go through your life watching the woman you're in love with with another dude. I want Naruto to achieve all of dreams so bad, hurts me to see that he worked his ass off to end his suffering, just to end up in suffering again when you're an adult.

I might have not have explain it well but Sakura and Salad are just standing in a crowd. They are just what was focus on to show people were standing in the crowd to observe and celebrate Naruto become hokage.

In a way, its making clear that Sakura is no longer a person that should be considered is close to Naruto like: Kakashi, Shikamaru, Konohamaru, Hinata, or the kids. She just a prominent side character. Even then that may not be the case, and it could have just been she was shown because she was with her daughter; the likely love interest of Bolt.  

TLDR: After the ending, no one in Naruto's inner circle, outside of maybe Gaara and Sasuke, actually likes or respects him.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 October 2020 - 02:29 AM.

#52408 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 01:16 AM

Like I said. Role switcharoo between Hinata and Sakura. Go figure. :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52409 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 01:58 AM

TLDR: After the ending, no one in Naruto's inner circle, outside of maybe Gaara and Sasuke, actually likes or respects him.

Part of me wonders if that was a subtle thing by Kishimoto more or less to say "**** you!" to Studio Pierrot? Or just how things turned out due to their selfish desires.

Like I said. Role switcharoo between Hinata and Sakura. Go figure. :zaru:

Only real reason to justify NaruHina getting together obviously, but still it isn't enough. :zaru:

#52410 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 02:33 AM

Part of me wonders if that was a subtle thing by Kishimoto more or less to say "**** you!" to Studio Pierrot? Or just how things turned out due to their selfish desires.

I would say, yes. It was written long after the backlash made it clear nH/SS were terrible mistakes and this was around the time he said in an interview people only liked Hinata for her breast.

He stopped once Boruto started because he doesn't want to screw over one of his old assistants.

#52411 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 02:37 AM

I would say, yes. It was written long after the backlash made it clear nH/SS were terrible mistakes and this was around the time he said in an interview people only liked Hinata for her breast.

He stopped once Boruto started because he doesn't want to screw over one of his old assistants.

Pretty much makes a lot of sense in the end.

#52412 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 26 October 2020 - 07:04 AM

another thing, where did that whole Choji and Karui thing come from? Are we absolutely positive that they arent in a genjutsu? Might has well had put Ten-Ten and Deidara together while they was at it.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52413 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:03 AM

another thing, where did that whole Choji and Karui thing come from? Are we absolutely positive that they arent in a genjutsu? Might has well had put Ten-Ten and Deidara together while they was at it.

What about Kiba and Tamaki? The dog lover and the cat lover? =/ How off the wall is that besides Choji and Karui, right? It's just an example of "Show, don't tell" that some series do for BS reasons... XP

#52414 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:46 AM

Another thing, where did that whole Choji and Karui thing come from? Are we absolutely positive that they aren't in a genjutsu? Might has well had put Ten-Ten and Deidara together while they was at it.

They needed a new Ino-Shika-Cho trio for Boruto. Ino was going to end up with either Choji or Sai. Choji would make it difficult to do the new trio. So, they gave her to Sai.

As for why Karui? Either lack of other options or well, its not like they couldn't or it would be hard to discover that Naruto was popular with African Americans. Its likely part of the reason why the Cloud Village is run by Black men. Its also likely why they had Kishi added fat filler to the gaiden were she didn't belong.

In Kiba case, that is likely given the spare a girlfriend. And Kishi probably thought it funny to have a the Dog-Lover Ninja fall in love with a Cat-Lover. From what I recall, she was the one Kiba was talking to during the ending where he was bragging he will be the next hokage (with old dying Akamaru sighing to make it clear how unlikely that was). So he was given her to set up a joke to mock him for being a loser.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 October 2020 - 08:55 AM.

#52415 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 04:12 PM

They needed a new Ino-Shika-Cho trio for Boruto. Ino was going to end up with either Choji or Sai. Choji would make it difficult to do the new trio. So, they gave her to Sai.

As for why Karui? Either lack of other options or well, its not like they couldn't or it would be hard to discover that Naruto was popular with African Americans. Its likely part of the reason why the Cloud Village is run by Black men. Its also likely why they had Kishi added fat filler to the gaiden were she didn't belong.

In Kiba case, that is likely given the spare a girlfriend. And Kishi probably thought it funny to have a the Dog-Lover Ninja fall in love with a Cat-Lover. From what I recall, she was the one Kiba was talking to during the ending where he was bragging he will be the next hokage (with old dying Akamaru sighing to make it clear how unlikely that was). So he was given her to set up a joke to mock him for being a loser.

In the case of a new Ino-Shika-Cho, one way to handle it coulda been having Ino with Choji and giving them two kids; one to represent the Yamanaka side, one to represent the Akimichi side of things. There, easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

And I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case with Kiba and Tamaki, considering the only other prominent person who woulda worked for Kiba, Hinata, "HAD" to be "rewarded" with Naruto.

#52416 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 05:32 PM

In the case of a new Ino-Shika-Cho, one way to handle it coulda been having Ino with Choji and giving them two kids; one to represent the Yamanaka side, one to represent the Akimichi side of things. There, easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

And I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case with Kiba and Tamaki, considering the only other prominent person who woulda worked for Kiba, Hinata, "HAD" to be "rewarded" with Naruto.

I agree. I never even thought about it like that with the two kids. And I always wanted Kiba and Hinata to be together. I just noticed that every person in the series besides Shikamaru, Temari, Kushina, Minato, Obito, and Rin, ended up with someone that they didn’t want. Even Sai deserves better considering Ino married him primarily for being a Sasuke look-a-like.

#52417 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 09:52 PM

if anybody can help me with this, it would be appreciated. Does anybody know how to send Kishimoto a letter as of today?

#52418 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 02:48 PM

Well, I have no idea because I wasn't interested in this aspect.

But from what I heard and from his interviews, I think he received them at Shueshia...

Can't tell for sure.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52419 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 04:41 PM

isn't it funny that Sakura-Chan never got a chance to have a dream of her own in the Infinite Tsyukoyomi because they knew If she did, she would have dream about Naruto and why he's her most important person, causing her to realize who she truly loved. They literally had to remove almost every element of the story because they all go against SS and NH and is in favor of NS.

I literally heard somebody say that they always imagined that Sasuke and Sakura-Chan would be together in the end, while Naruto leads the village in loneliness as the Hokage, just like Kakashi. But last time I checked, wasn't Sasuke the parallel to Kakashi? Sasuke would have been the lonely one if anything. Naruto and Sakura-Chan was supposed to be together, with Naruto being the Hokage. Look at 699, in the panel with Sasuke poking her forehead. When you really study that panel, it looks Naruto was supposed to be there in that panel kissing her forehead.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 28 October 2020 - 02:04 AM.

#52420 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:54 PM

isnt it funny that Sakura-Chan never got a chance to have a dream of her own in the Infinite Tsyukoyomi because they knew If she did, she would have dream about Naruto and why hes her most important person, causing her to realize who she truly loved. They literally had to remove almost every element of the story because they all go against SS and NH and is in favor of NS.

I literally heard somebody say that they always imagined that Sasuke and Sakura-Chan would be together in the end, while Naruto leads the village in loneliness as the Hokage, just like Kakashi. But last time I checked, wasnt Sasuke the parallel to Kakashi? Sasuke would have been the lonely one if anything. Naruto and Sakura-Chan was supposed to be together, with Naruto being the Hokage. Look at 699, in the panel with Sasuke poking her forehead. When you really study that panel, it looks Naruto was supposed to be there in that panel kissing her forehead.

And there's the fact Sarada looks more like Karin's daughter than Sakura's, and basically has been hinted at by Kishimoto that she IS legitimately a SasuKarin daughter with Karin lying to Suigetsu in the end of Naruto Gaiden because she's protecting her from Orochimaru or some crap like that besides Kishimoto basically going "**** you, you ungrateful ****s!" to Studio Pierrot just as he showed how miserable Naruto is at home being "obligated" to marry Hinata.

Plus how Boruto obviously seems like he was designed to be a NaruSaku kid but had to be changed when the ending was being done, honestly... it'd just add things to being fitting for sure.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)