54188 replies to this topic

#52381 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:37 PM

Who at CC2 is creating these damn unnecessary quests? It's like the same thing with Storm 3 (or was it Revolution) where there was a quest that involves Sakura and Hinata with the Legend side and Hero side. Not to mention with the Secret Lovers BS they sprouted way back in Storm 2. 

this is so ooc  :lmao:

sakura complaining about naruto's ability to make friends... she didn't point that out when naruto was trying his hardest to save gaara or even when obito switched sides on a dime

Edited by totherpage95, 22 October 2020 - 08:44 PM.

#52382 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:07 PM

Ahem*

CHECK. AND MATE.

A lot of the reasons on this List PERFECTLY DESCRIBE NH and SS

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 October 2020 - 10:00 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52383 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:20 PM

Ahem*

CHECK. AND MATE.

A lot of the things on this List PERFECTLY DESCRIBE NH and SS

Thank you for sharing the video. It's very useful and spot on.

Every time there's a debate about NH or SS, just show them this video. Let them see what love is about from neutral perspective.

I've been married for the longest time. I have kids. I love my family so much. I can relate to these messages.

1. You haven't known them long enough.
Checked. A lot of instances illustrates Hinata don't know much about Naruto and vice versa. Before or after marriage. Chuunin exam where Hinata doubts Naruto is one example.

2. You have a lot of love to give.
Checked. Needless to say.

3. The spark have died.
Checked. Both Naruto and Sasuke are not present. Both Hinata and Sakura don't even attempt to make their husband present. If someone bought an argument that Japanese are like that, no no no, that's a very wrong assumption. I've lived in Japan long enough and experienced it first hand. Husbands can be busy, but they don't neglect their family. It's humane. NH/SS do not represent Japanese parents at all.

4. You compare partner with other people.
Not shown explicitly, but the fact that Sakura's daughter prefer Naruto more and Hinata's son goes to Sasuke speaks volume.

5. You guilt trip them.
Checked. The Last is basically over glorified guilt trip scenes.

6. You are not growing together.
Checked. The ones that grows together in manga and anime has always been NS.

7. You are not interested in their life.
Checked. Sasuke don't give a damn. Naruto don't even bothered to bring Hinata's bento. The ones that interested in other's life is Sakura to Naruto (various instances, like CPR scene, 4-tailed transformation scenes, Pain attack, etc) and Naruto to Sakura (promise of a lifetime, etc).

8. They are not part of your future.
Checked. Hinata don't bother Naruto can't make it in his inauguration (a life long dream to become Hokage).

9. You talk but don't commute.
Checked. NH/SS unhappy marriage speaks volumes.

10. You don't want to be with them.
Checked. Naruto and Sasuke are never home. Both are absence fathers.

11. You don't say it.
Checked. There's never any depiction in manga of mutual feelings spoken or shown.

12. You could ghost them.
Checked. Sasuke easily ghosts Sakura. Likewise Naruto ghosts Hinata.

In hindsight, I'm glad that Kishi write NH/SS as it is: unhappy and shows symptoms that they're never *really* in love.

It's a stark contrast with MinaKushi or NaruSaku.

Edited by Namaenash, 22 October 2020 - 11:24 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#52384 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 01:01 AM

Yes, and I'm glad you gave some insight to how you are a wife and mother. It is very enlightening as well, thank you.

The point I'm making here is that not only do the couples lack those things, there was never any effort to build them up using emotional bonding, commutincation, making time to see eachother etc. etc. in the manga. You don't even see it from Hinata and she is the one that was  "in love with Naruto from the beginning". Hinata and Sakura showed huge infatuation symptoms from the beginning which weren't even riseprocated by the target of their affactions. The deathflags were right there from the beginning that the marriages would be loveless if not outright toxic. It's funny that Naruto and Sakura display those forms of love yet they are considered a bad match 

#52385 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 01:06 AM

1. Neither pairing really know one another. For nH? They fell in love in winter and married in the spring (so between 2-6 months at best). As the video says they are in lust not love or creepie 15 year obsession and guilt complex.

2. Isn't this what was in the Last? That Naruto can't tell the difference between loving ramen and loving someone else? So, the excuse they made for why NS never existed is actually a warning sign about how poor nH would be.

3. Sasuke spent 12 years doing everything he can to not be with Sakura and Salad, but the second he can train Naruto's son? He is there every second Bolt needs him. In the gaiden it clear Sakura is miserable; the anime tries to erase this and say that she is so devote to him that she doesn't mind that he not often around because se just loves him so much. Naruto sleeps on the couch before he became hokage then in his office after. Hinata is miserable in the Boruto movie.

4. Naruto isn't allowed to even mention Sakura after the ending. Sasuke doesn't care to compare, but there is the fact that Sakura had to fake a picture with the two of them together when it was really him and Karin. Like Namenash said. Salad pretty much doesn't care who her real parents are because she treats Naruto and Sakura as her role models. and Bolt attach himself to Sasuke the second he saw him. 

5. The Last. Hell, Sasuke being with Sakura also comes out of a sense of guilt as well for how he treated her before hand. That was implied even in the last chapters of the manga.

6. The growth in relationship was with Naruto and Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke in the manga. End pairing were literally a last minute change that quickly got together, then lost their spark.

7. 12 years, Salad never saw her father, and he quickly become more concerned about training Bolt. The bento made Naruto think of team seven and he didn't even want to wait around to get it at first. Also clone to birthday party while he works in the hokage office.

8. Sasuke told Sakura he didn't want her when he was doing his journey to find himself, and doesn't visit once her become the hokage's shadow. Naruto didn't needs Hinata to become hokage, in fact being with her seem to be a detriment to his plans; once getting together with her he seemed to do nothing to work towards it till it was handed to him.

9. Sasuke doesn't talk with Sakura. I do recall an anime scene when Naruto and Hinata do talk, but in a movie Hinata refusal to communicate with Naruto about problem at home are why the family's situation is like what it is.

10. 12 years, and the hokage office.

11. Sasuke won't even forehead tap her in the gaiden. And they make Naruto say it in the last and probably have made him say it more in the Boruto anime. In the manga even after Kishi left to do Samurai 8? No.

12. 12 years and the hokage office.

The thing is that because the SS and nH are not the focus in the Boruto manga and how slow it is. They haven't even done anything to fix what kishimoto did. At best Naruto had breakfast with his family, but that was to watch over Nail in hope of making him more comfortable so he would open up. while Sakura had to buy flower for Sasuke to celebrate he was coming back instead of the other way around. Also, the hospital scenes but those were focus on exposition.

#52386 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    IzuOcha (Izuku x Ochako)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 23 October 2020 - 04:33 AM

it's kind of frustrating to see the same comments on "abuse" in inuyasha since kagome says "sit" and he lands on his face... he's a demon (or half demon if i remember right) he can bend a bike with his fingers by accident if only anime fans worried as much about me or for that matter any normal person but no they gotta white knight for the anime protagonists that are super durable or have a healing factor like naruto because they're getting "abused" by the girl they like yeah right...

https://en.wikipedia...sha_(character)

"His durability and regenerative abilities are similar to those of yōkai and allow him to endure severe pain and recover quickly from wounds as well as extending his lifespan by hundreds of years"

so why whine about abuse? if this was thor would people still whine? and in naruto's case he's got a healing factor and the uzumaki genes that protect him from the ninetails chakra burning his skin off.

It reminds of one complaint on Youtube about Noelle and Asta from Black Clover.  A particular idiot said that if Noelle doesn't stop "abusing" Asta, he'll eventually go with Sister Lily in the end.  I pointed out that how stupid that comment was because Sister Lily regularly "abused" Asta for years whenever he tried to ask her out, which led to him getting punched in the face, yet he doesn't mind it at all.  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#52387 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 05:32 AM

Well they either don't watch the fillers or again Lily doesnt appear enough for "tsundere haters" to click in their heads the double standard regarding that. Besides again, Asta pointed out He KNOWS WHY Noelle hits him, he's just mistaken in thinking her feelings that she is so insecure about are simply platonic camaraderie. But what other Shonen MC can say they actually understood the behaviour of their tsundere love interest?

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 November 2020 - 06:46 PM.

#52388 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 October 2020 - 07:50 PM

Thank you for sharing the video. It's very useful and spot on.

Every time there's a debate about NH or SS, just show them this video. Let them see what love is about from neutral perspective.

I've been married for the longest time. I have kids. I love my family so much. I can relate to these messages.

1. You haven't known them long enough.
Checked. A lot of instances illustrates Hinata don't know much about Naruto and vice versa. Before or after marriage. Chuunin exam where Hinata doubts Naruto is one example.

2. You have a lot of love to give.
Checked. Needless to say.

3. The spark have died.
Checked. Both Naruto and Sasuke are not present. Both Hinata and Sakura don't even attempt to make their husband present. If someone bought an argument that Japanese are like that, no no no, that's a very wrong assumption. I've lived in Japan long enough and experienced it first hand. Husbands can be busy, but they don't neglect their family. It's humane. NH/SS do not represent Japanese parents at all.

4. You compare partner with other people.
Not shown explicitly, but the fact that Sakura's daughter prefer Naruto more and Hinata's son goes to Sasuke speaks volume.

5. You guilt trip them.
Checked. The Last is basically over glorified guilt trip scenes.

6. You are not growing together.
Checked. The ones that grows together in manga and anime has always been NS.

7. You are not interested in their life.
Checked. Sasuke don't give a damn. Naruto don't even bothered to bring Hinata's bento. The ones that interested in other's life is Sakura to Naruto (various instances, like CPR scene, 4-tailed transformation scenes, Pain attack, etc) and Naruto to Sakura (promise of a lifetime, etc).

8. They are not part of your future.
Checked. Hinata don't bother Naruto can't make it in his inauguration (a life long dream to become Hokage).

9. You talk but don't commute.
Checked. NH/SS unhappy marriage speaks volumes.

10. You don't want to be with them.
Checked. Naruto and Sasuke are never home. Both are absence fathers.

11. You don't say it.
Checked. There's never any depiction in manga of mutual feelings spoken or shown.

12. You could ghost them.
Checked. Sasuke easily ghosts Sakura. Likewise Naruto ghosts Hinata.

In hindsight, I'm glad that Kishi write NH/SS as it is: unhappy and shows symptoms that they're never *really* in love.

It's a stark contrast with MinaKushi or NaruSaku.

1. Neither pairing really know one another. For nH? They fell in love in winter and married in the spring (so between 2-6 months at best). As the video says they are in lust not love or creepie 15 year obsession and guilt complex.

2. Isn't this what was in the Last? That Naruto can't tell the difference between loving ramen and loving someone else? So, the excuse they made for why NS never existed is actually a warning sign about how poor nH would be.

3. Sasuke spent 12 years doing everything he can to not be with Sakura and Salad, but the second he can train Naruto's son? He is there every second Bolt needs him. In the gaiden it clear Sakura is miserable; the anime tries to erase this and say that she is so devote to him that she doesn't mind that he not often around because se just loves him so much. Naruto sleeps on the couch before he became hokage then in his office after. Hinata is miserable in the Boruto movie.

4. Naruto isn't allowed to even mention Sakura after the ending. Sasuke doesn't care to compare, but there is the fact that Sakura had to fake a picture with the two of them together when it was really him and Karin. Like Namenash said. Salad pretty much doesn't care who her real parents are because she treats Naruto and Sakura as her role models. and Bolt attach himself to Sasuke the second he saw him. 

5. The Last. Hell, Sasuke being with Sakura also comes out of a sense of guilt as well for how he treated her before hand. That was implied even in the last chapters of the manga.

6. The growth in relationship was with Naruto and Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke in the manga. End pairing were literally a last minute change that quickly got together, then lost their spark.

7. 12 years, Salad never saw her father, and he quickly become more concerned about training Bolt. The bento made Naruto think of team seven and he didn't even want to wait around to get it at first. Also clone to birthday party while he works in the hokage office.

8. Sasuke told Sakura he didn't want her when he was doing his journey to find himself, and doesn't visit once her become the hokage's shadow. Naruto didn't needs Hinata to become hokage, in fact being with her seem to be a detriment to his plans; once getting together with her he seemed to do nothing to work towards it till it was handed to him.

9. Sasuke doesn't talk with Sakura. I do recall an anime scene when Naruto and Hinata do talk, but in a movie Hinata refusal to communicate with Naruto about problem at home are why the family's situation is like what it is.

10. 12 years, and the hokage office.

11. Sasuke won't even forehead tap her in the gaiden. And they make Naruto say it in the last and probably have made him say it more in the Boruto anime. In the manga even after Kishi left to do Samurai 8? No.

12. 12 years and the hokage office.

The thing is that because the SS and nH are not the focus in the Boruto manga and how slow it is. They haven't even done anything to fix what kishimoto did. At best Naruto had breakfast with his family, but that was to watch over Nail in hope of making him more comfortable so he would open up. while Sakura had to buy flower for Sasuke to celebrate he was coming back instead of the other way around. Also, the hospital scenes but those were focus on exposition.

All of your responses is definitely going to help me with my upcoming epic (in progress right now). 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52389 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 07:56 PM

All of your responses is definitely going to help me with my upcoming epic (in progress right now).

I'm glad all of us can help each other out like that, Derock. A lot of what I see and hear helps too!

#52390 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 01:30 AM

Well they either Don't watch the fillers or Again Lily doesnt appear enough for "tsundere haters" to click in their heads the double standard regarding that. Besides again, Asta pointed out He KNOWS WHY Noelle hits him, he's just mistaken in thinking her feelings that she is so insecure about are simply platonic camaraderie. But what other Shonen MC can say they actually understood the behaviour of their tsundere love interest?

Naruto kinda sorta did, Phantom, but he also just rolled with it because her smile and her feistiness reminded him of himself, and that's why Naruto didn't mind when Sakura did it. Plus a lot of times, he was fine when they weren't SUPER serious wounds.

#52391 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 07:25 AM

You know what's funny and hypocritical at the same time? When Sakura punched Naruto for comedic relief AND because he was doing something stupid, it was OMG ABUSIVE!

But the second Hinata turns into this new scary person like Sakura and Kushina and Himawari punches the kitten out of her dad that it makes him miss the Hokage inauguration it's so kawaii and cool and strong.

I'm like... do you even THINK? I just can't with these people, I swear, lol.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52392 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 24 October 2020 - 07:34 AM

You know what's funny and hypocritical at the same time? When Sakura punched Naruto for comedic relief AND because he was doing something stupid, it was OMG ABUSIVE!

But the second Hinata turns into this new scary person like Sakura and Kushina and Himawari punches the kitten out of her dad that it makes him miss the Hokage inauguration it's so kawaii and cool and strong.

They are getting desperate. I am seeing them now trying to compare it to Naruto punching his dad.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52393 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 08:00 AM

They are getting desperate. I am seeing them now trying to compare it to Naruto punching his dad.

Lol really? Naruto had legitimate reason to punch his dad. Like wtf? How can you even compare apples with oranges?

#52394 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 01:10 PM

Exactly. I pointed that out a few years back. Sakura hits Naruto= abusive. Hinata or Himawari hit Naruto= OMG they are so strong and independent. OR, calm down it's just a joke. :dry:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 October 2020 - 08:20 PM.

#52395 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 02:14 PM

Exactly. I pointed that out a few years bak. Sakura hits Naruto= abusive. Hinata or Himawari hit Naruto= OMG they are so strong and independent. OR, calm down it's jsut a joke. :dry:

The double standard goes really strong, heh...

#52396 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 24 October 2020 - 02:51 PM

They make Louisville fans look safe.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52397 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 24 October 2020 - 02:56 PM

Lol really? Naruto had legitimate reason to punch his dad. Like wtf? How can you even compare apples with oranges?

The fact that Naruto got one-shotted by her though speaks volumes on how much of a loser hes become. Didnt have the balls to confess, got one-shotted by your daughter. Whats next?

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52398 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 03:12 PM

The fact that Naruto got one-shotted by her though speaks volumes on how much of a loser he's become. Didn't have the balls to confess, got one-shotted by your daughter. What's next?

Dies in a pointless sacrificial battle that accomplishes nothing by the looks of it.

It wasn't that he got one-shotted that made him pathetic it was everyone reaction to it. Kakashi and Shikmaru went, "who care if it Naruto big day? He's late. Konohamaru stand in for him." Kids kept fighting; (also according to the anime) ending in Bolt devoting himself to his sister out of fear. And Hinata just going, "oh well, we can't go to the event now."

Ironically, Sakura and Salad were the only ones (that were given any focus) to show him any respect in the one shot. Granted, that was only because all they just had to stand in the crowd for the inauguration. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 October 2020 - 03:13 PM.

#52399 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 03:19 PM

Dies in a pointless sacrificial battle that accomplishes nothing by the looks of it.

It wasn't that he got one-shotted that made him pathetic it was everyone reaction to it. Kakashi and Shikmaru went, "who care if it Naruto big day? He's late. Konohamaru stand in for him." Kids kept fighting; (also according to the anime) ending in Bolt devoting himself to his sister out of fear. And Hinata just going, "oh well, we can't go to the event now."

Ironically, Sakura and Salad were the only ones (that were given any focus) to show him any respect in the one shot. Granted, that was only because all they just had to stand in the crowd for the inauguration. 

Yeah. Basically, it's the way of saying "Screw Naruto!" in the long run. XP As if he hadn't been given the finger enough as is a lot of times near the end of the series...

Also, you and Ken forgot something; forced to be guilt tripped into being with Hinata and having his genuine honest-to-God feelings for Sakura as just being to one up Sasuke who had NO interest in Sakura at all.

#52400 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 04:13 PM

and to add injury to insult, wasn't she gushing over Sasuke while at Naruto's inauguration? Or is that something else? Because either way, that's very insulting to Naruto's love for her.

Yeah. Basically, it's the way of saying "Screw Naruto!" in the long run. XP As if he hadn't been given the finger enough as is a lot of times near the end of the series...

Also, you and Ken forgot something; forced to be guilt tripped into being with Hinata and having his genuine honest-to-God feelings for Sakura as just being to one up Sasuke who had NO interest in Sakura at all.

and having the key to her heart literally ripped away from his arms, less than 7 chapters from the ending by a dude who literally did NOTHING to win her over, while Naruto worked his ass off for 5 plus years to win the key to her heart. Never got a chance to tell the truth about him being the one who told her her dream words. Never even got a chance to confess. Not to mention having the girl of your dreams being the one who's trying to push you into the arms of another woman, consistently. I swear that Sakura-Chan could have been Ino the entire time in The Last with the way she was acting. Then having to go through your life watching the woman you're in love with with another dude. I want Naruto to achieve all of dreams so bad, hurts me to see that he worked his ass off to end his suffering, just to end up in suffering again when you're an adult.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users