54175 replies to this topic

#52141 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 11:15 PM

Wait, people are complaining about Kakashi?

WHY?! WTF did he do?! 

#52142 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 10:27 AM

Better question. What didn't he do? :zaru:  You KNOW these fans are the type to complain about a character at the drop of a hat

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52143 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:10 PM

God that interview was a mess. I'm still can't get over the fact that Masashi said that Minato's design is based off of Akumaru of all of the characters.

This comment caught my eye
"So everything was a good environment for the character that had the loudest fandom
No wonder the story is so much like fanfiction
Starting with the film the garbash just keeps coming out"

So true....so friggin true.

Other notable comments
"The sixth popular character did not become popular so I made the eleventh popular character the heroine….I don’t think I understand what he is saying"

"I killed the 7th popular character for the 11th popular character lol……I do not understand what he is saying"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 August 2020 - 07:06 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52144 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 04:20 AM

ok so i was watching the reaction to minato and kushina's story and the reactor said she's like sakura and also kushina didn't like minato from the beginning like hinata did... and minato is a badass ... so why do nh fans insist minato and/or kushina are like naruto and hinata? that's stupid... yes minato could have done something instead of waiting in a tree that doesn't mean he's a parallel to hinata... they just make stuff up when it threatens their ship ... technically of course naruto could choose hinata instead of the person his mom wanted it's up to him but the evidence doesn't point to hinata for this part... also in the last when naruto throws his mom's scarf away for hinata's is really just cursed honestly why would he do that

#52145 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:04 PM

Again, any viewer of the movie in Japan call Nardo, "the worst scumbag" for a reason.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Honestly the probelm like you say is Naruto DIDN'T need to find a woman like his mom, and in fact Kushina could have not said that line about finding a girl like her all together. The problem was that Naruto's romance with Hinata had NO LEG TO STAND ON. NOT. ONE. LEG. No matter what the excuses are, not matter whether or not Naruto is a romance manga the fact remains that a fictional romance HAS to have reason for the audience to invest their time and emtotions into the relationship. The fact that the damn movie even exists is proof that the moments between Nardo and Hinata is non-existent and that even Hianta biggest fanatics don't actually believe Naruto had any inclination to fall for Hinata either or that Naruto is "not a romance manga", because if they did then the movie wouldn't even be needed, and the couples would pan out like Bleach and Dragon ball without much fuss or worry in the story. The movie in itself is a garbage cringe fest that is using every shojo cliche under the sun and force fed the audience about the red string of fate with a literal red string, "symbolically" has Nardo declare his love for Hinata by throwing away the scarf his dead mother knitted for him before her death and clings on to the scarf Hinata was knitting for him because she was jealous of scarf from said mother and was focusing on it to the exclusion of everything else INCLUDING that her sister had her eyes ripped out of her skull. If there was any validation at all in the manga and anime itself that Naruto COULD have fallen in love with Hinata the, movie wouldn't exist. that is straight up fact. The reason that the movie was created was because Naruto has been showing his heart was set on Sakura and has been from the beginning. If there was any reall reason at all that he move on and find his true love in Hinata, the story itself would have mentioned it. there would be no reason to force feed the audience that theis couple is in love because they could see it for them selves within the story progression. THAT IS HOW EVERY OTHER fictional romance that has ever existed has played out. ALL EXCEPT THIS ONE. 

So one again I say, "Not a romance manga" my %&#!ing @$$ :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 August 2020 - 06:41 PM.

#52146 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 04:42 PM

Again, any viewer of the movie in Japan call Nardo, "the worst scumbag" for a reason.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Honestly the probelm like you say is Naruto DIDN'T need to find a woman like his mom, and in fact Kushina could have not said that line about finding a girl like her all together. The problem was that Naruto's romance with Hinata had NO LEG TO STAND ON. NOT. ONE. LEG. No matter what the excuses are, not matter whether or not Naruto is a romance manga the fact remains that a fictional romance HAS to have reason for the audience to invest their time and emtotions into the relationship. The fact that the damn movie even exists is proof that the moments between Nardo and Hinata is non-existent and that even Hianta biggest fanatics don't actually believe Naruto had any inclination to fall for Hinata either or that Naruto is "not a romance manga", because if they did then the movie wouldn't even be needed, and the couples would pan out like Bleach and Dragon ball without much fuss or worry in the story. The movie in itself is a garbage cringe fest that is using every shojo cliche under the sun and force fed the audience about the red string of fate with a literal red string, "symbolically" has Nardo declare his love for Hinata by throwing away the scarf his dead mother knitted for him beforeher death clings on to the scarf Hinata was knittin for him because she was jealous of scarf from said mother and was focusing on it to the exclusion of everything else INCLUDING that her sister had her eyes ripped out of her skull. If there was any validation at all in the manga and anime itself Naruto COULD  have fallen in love with Hinata the, movie wouldn't exist. that is straight up fact. The reason that the movie was created was because Naruto has been showing his heart was set on Sakura and has been from the beginning. If there was any reall reason at all that he move on and find his true love in Hinata, the story itself would have mentioned it. there would be no reason to force feed the audience that theis couple is in love because they could see it for them selves within the story progression. THAT IS HOW EVERY OTHER fictional romance that has ever existed has played out. ALL EXCEPT THIS ONE. 

So one again I say, "Not a romance manga" my %&#!ing @$$ :superior:

:goodjob:

#52147 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 14 August 2020 - 05:03 PM

personally, I still and always will believe that Sakura-Chan only did what she did in 693 for Naruto's safety...

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52148 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:26 PM

I think otherwise unfortunately. In my eyes, it was to drag on that the stupid god forsaken SNS love triangle up tol the very end when there there was in fact no reason at all to continue it. We all know this. WHAT EVIDENCE AT THIS POINT, makes Sasuke even remotely a chance of getting together with Sakura at this point? WHAT would make them a believeable coouple after all the story has shown us that Sasuke gives no effs or kittens about Sakura except as a member of team seven at best and has kicked down her feelings EVERY DAMN TIME that they have interacted in part II of the manga. That was not tsundere behaviour that was Sasuke being an outright sociopathic kitten that couldn't care less about Sakura's feelings even as she is laying it flat to him. If that love triangle was to even be a fuinctional or believable Sasuke has to shown under no uncertain terms that he carries a soft spot for Sakura some whsere down there BUT DOES HE? Sakura has shown time and time again that romantic thoughts for Naruto are not out of the question and there have been heavy hints for it,but Sasuke is just a straight up no, because nothing give any romantic vibes at all. Sasuke will not change for her and aleready shown to not change for her after they married(?) so it is not a love triangle BY ANY STRETCH OF the imagination.

Naruto on the other hand, has shown nothing but emotional tenderness, understanding, and is a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to durings Sakura's sad times and distress and the feeling in mutual. Oh but that is not a romantic relationship even though they actually don't show moments like that towards their other friends.

Ultimately Sakura was sobbing and crying that despite everything she still love Sasuke and my question is, WHY? Is there a reason for her to still love Sasuke after all that time? Does Sasuke make her feel safe and assured like Naruto? Does Sasuke ever laugh with her or give her emtoional support like Naruto? the answer to every one of those boxes is "NO!!!!" It honestly bothers me that Kishi wrote the story as he did and yet thinks that all of his Post Yahagi editors "have a point" to continue the stupid love triangles because they are Hinata wankers and want Hinata to have a chance with Naruto and as a by product have Sakura have a chance with Sasuke.  It doesn't again doesn't matter if NAruto is a romance manga or not, you don't HAVE TO FOCUS on romance to understand what love is.

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 September 2020 - 04:10 PM.

#52149 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 August 2020 - 07:31 AM

You know there's a topic I just thought why else Naruto doesn't fit with Hinata well at all... his in-laws. If he married Sakura, he and Sakura's dad would tell Dad jokes before Shinachiku is even born. I doubt He and Hinata's dad would even talk to each other during Thanksgiving.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 15 August 2020 - 07:32 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52150 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 08:04 AM

You know there's a topic I just thought why else Naruto doesn't fit with Hinata well at all... his in-laws. If he married Sakura, he and Sakura's dad would tell Dad jokes before Shinachiku is even born. I doubt He and Hinata's dad would even talk to each other during Thanksgiving.

You're assuming he's ever home. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52151 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 August 2020 - 11:53 AM

I agree Naruto fits more with Sakura based off her parents I don't see kizashi or Sasuke doing that.

#52152 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 August 2020 - 02:57 PM

You know what I wish I could do? Make a NaruSaku fanfilm where all of The Last and Burrito was a dream.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52153 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 06:26 PM

Another point of contention on that is that the Hyuga are Purists that adhere to their clan matters ONLY within the clan and want all marriages to be exclusively within the clan too I am assuming so why would they even appprve of a marriage from the main branch's first daughter with an outsider, no matter how prestigous he ended up becoming or how distantly related they are? But they BS'd Hiashi to being a doting, embarassing grandfather, but besides the point :yucky:  :banana: It is true that the In-la dynamic between Naruto and the Hyugas is very strange and OOC at the very least

#52154 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 16 August 2020 - 01:50 AM

I'm pretty sure most NS fans have made it that Shinachiku can't stand his father and grandfather's dad joke.

https://bluestarsabe...enie-okay#notes

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 16 August 2020 - 01:53 AM.

#52155 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 04:19 AM

Another point of contention on that is that the Hyuga are Purists that adhere to their clan matters ONLY within the clan and want all marriages to be exclusively within the clan too I am assuming so why would they even appprve of a marriage from the main branch's first daughter with an outsider, no matter how prestigous he ended up becoming or how distantly related they are? But they BS'd Hiashi to being a doting, embarassing grandfather, but besides the point :yucky:  :banana: It is true that the In-la dynamic between Naruto and the Hyugas is very strange and OOC at the very least

Like everything else we've gotten because of this goddamn ending having to be shoved onto us.

#52156 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 08:13 AM

Another point of contention on that is that the Hyuga are Purists that adhere to their clan matters ONLY within the clan and want all marriages to be exclusively within the clan too I am assuming so why would they even approve of a marriage from the main branch's first daughter with an outsider, no matter how prestigious he ended up becoming or how distantly related they are? But they BS'd Hiashi to being a doting, embarrassing grandfather, but besides the point :yucky:  :banana: It is true that the In-la dynamic between Naruto and the Hyugas is very strange and OOC at the very least

He is not just another Hoakage he is, "the savior of the world." So, that add prestige to the clan as the only people worthy of marrying into them are legends.

#52157 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:29 PM

could you even call Naruto a Hokage? He didn't even make it to his on inauguration because he got one-shotted by his own damn "daughter."

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 16 August 2020 - 09:36 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52158 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:40 PM

could you even call Naruto a Hokage? He didn't even make it to his on inauguration because he got one-shotted by his own damn "daughter."

I don't even call him a character anymore....he is just a puppet for horny fanboys and girls to fetish about as they imagine him plowing Hinata.

I am surprised they don't just call Naruto "Hinata's husband" or even "Hinata's kitten."
Boruto: The Next Hinata's Husband's Generations.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52159 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:28 PM

I don't even call him a character anymore....he is just a puppet for horny fanboys and girls to fetish about as they imagine him plowing Hinata.

I am surprised they don't just call Naruto "Hinata's husband" or even "Hinata's kitten."
Boruto: The Next Hinata's Husband's Generations.

Well, at least some NH fans know the ending is kitten sadly there are so few of them.

#52160 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:34 PM

Random question here guys, but would any of you have done the bell test any differently? 

The original test when the show was first starting. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 17 August 2020 - 08:34 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)