Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#501 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:02 AM

Yeah, it's hard to believe that in the space of what less than a week (movie time), Naruto will no longer be in love with Sakura and he'll fall in love with Hinata

It really flies in the face of everything that we know of Naruto and his principles, doesn't it? No persistent attitude, just complacency and neglect. It doesn't concern him that he never got to confess, that his archrival effectively destroyed all of his efforts with just a simple OOC arm gesture. And now we're supposed to believe that Naruto has simply "moved on" to another girl with nothing to substantiate how or when this shift occurred? No. Kishi couldn't make an effort to try and reinforce the SS/NH relationships in manga, so he needs to rely on the tools from Pierrot's anime to somehow make this progression look not so half-assed to viewers and readers. 

Sorry, but I don't consider this movie or the epilogue canon. They don't deserve the honour. As far I'm concerned, the ending will come when/if LadyGT creates an alternative. 

#502 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:03 AM

It really flies in the face of everything that we know of Naruto and his principles, doesn't it? No persistent attitude, just complacency and neglect. It doesn't concern him that he never got to confess, that his archrival effectively destroyed all of his efforts with just a simple OOC arm gesture. And now we're supposed to believe that Naruto has simply "moved on" to another girl with nothing to substantiate how or when this shift occurred? No. Kishi couldn't make an effort to try and reinforce the SS/NH relationships in manga, so he needs to rely on the tools from Pierrot's anime to somehow make this progression look not so half-assed to viewers and readers. 

Sorry, but I don't consider this movie or the epilogue canon. They don't deserve the honour. As far I'm concerned, the ending will come when/if LadyGT creates an alternative. 

I don't know but we're thinking that NH doesn't end up together in the movie at all.

EDIT: Just a thought, okay? We're not saying it would really happen.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 11 November 2014 - 03:04 AM.

15f62c4.png

#503 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:08 AM

So, salada will be in the movie too?
2ivn2tv.jpg

#504 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:11 AM

Hmm maybe hima has whiskers in tribute to naruto? Hmmm...idk lol.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#505 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:15 AM

Yes Elmas!! I'm with all of you to the damn end!  :argh:  :argh: It isn't over til the fat lady sings! Anko Not sure about Himawari, but she still has the blue eyes in the sketches right?

Anyways, are these sketches fake or not? Some of them are poorly drawn but some (like this one) look pretty legit. There's a bunch of random people too, not to mention some are cut and paste from some designs we already got :fu:

Agreed, but how does that explain 699? Everything was okay before Sakura asked if she could go with him. :fu:

You know, I'm starting to think the eye liner and marks are tribute to Naruto or something lool. It doesn't even make sense how these two kids have the kyuubi marks in the first place, so maybe this is the case? Or the whole "deceive people into thinking this" thing. Look, other kids have them too. Not just the faint ones that most have, but the ones that really stand out. Some kids have them and some kids don't, so not really sure how credible this theory is.

Kids

You could be right. Himawari and Bolt don't have that much of a similarity besides the whiskers and apple stem on their heads. Plus the whole "cut to the next scene but have no interaction" deal you pointed out. Maybe we're looking too much into this? It still doesn't add up how Bolt and Himawari have whiskers, even if they are Naruto and Hinata's kids. 

Leehina?

Yep, valid points. Yeah the eyes thing might not be entirely credible. Although thought it would be worth pointing out due to Himawari having the whiskers :)

That's the thing. There's more similarity between Himawari and Rock Lee then Himawari and Naruto (besides whiskers)

giphy.gif

#506 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:16 AM

Kishi just doesn't have criativity to character design, that's why she looks like young Lee, stop theorizing about it. She has whiskers, END.

Edited by thiagoSPTN, 11 November 2014 - 03:17 AM.

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#507 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:18 AM

Kishi just doesn't have criativity to character design, that's why she looks like young Lee, stop theorizing about it. She has whiskers, END.

Seriously, let us theorize all we want. What's wrong with you?

15f62c4.png

#508 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:19 AM

can you not come in here and do that? This is a theory section. If you're just gonna come in here spit stuff that seems obvious from the manga....Don't.

#509 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:25 AM

So it's been confirmed that even 2 years after the war, Hinata's feelings are still not returned. Hope all the speculations that Naruto has slowly been falling for her goes in the trash please. And with that, Kishi basically admitted the ending was a rushed asspull lol! According to the latest interview, The Last'll explain how ss/nh came to be, but if he needs that, I guess the rest of the manga is ns. It's like Kishi was expecting negative reactions, and he's like "calm down guys I can explain!! Please wait a month and you'll understand why I took an 180!!"

This is the same as my thoughts. The ending was just poor writing. 

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#510 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:28 AM

Lol get out then. Pretty sure if he didn't have creativity all characters would have looked the same, does genetics mean anything to you or nah? Don't tell me to stop theorizing about it. :wot:​  If I want to have hope, then why not have hope? Btw, whiskers or any markings can't be inherited unless the mother is the jinchuriki (kyuubi in this case). 

Who knows tbh, might be because she inherited the byakagun originally but can't use it so she ended up with blue eyes aha. And yeah! I just wanted to bring out the manga panels to support it cause when you mentioned it I swear I saw Lee have that hair style before.  :pimp:  Hopefully we're on to something :argh:

I'm thinking our theory makes sense, but I just don't get how Kishi can fit all of that into a 110 min movie.

15f62c4.png

#511 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:28 AM

Hmm maybe hima has whiskers in tribute to naruto? Hmmm...idk lol.

Okay...
I think the only main problem here is..

THE WHISKERS.

2ziycgl.jpg

zkmp6s.jpg

Edited by melovechoco, 11 November 2014 - 03:29 AM.

2ivn2tv.jpg

#512 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:29 AM

If Lee's kid is Himawari's brother...why doesn't he have wiskers too?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#513 narusakufan122

narusakufan122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:33 AM

Okay...

THE WHISKERS.

but the whiskers don't make any sense. Naruto has them because he's the jinchuuriki of the kyuubi. It's not something genetical.

#514 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:35 AM

but the whiskers don't make any sense. Naruto has them because he's the jinchuuriki of the kyuubi. It's not something genetical.

I guess this is where we have to wait for Chatte's IT theory then.

15f62c4.png

#515 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:41 AM

Maybe it's a combination of all the it dreams as mentioned before. Or maybe they get into contact with kuramas chakra somehow.

#516 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:42 AM

Design feint like Chatte said? It doesn't make sense how they have whiskers in the first place, so it could be that. Hinata isn't a jinchuriki either, so why the facial markings are there (and only two to be exact) is a mystery.

"Naruto was in his mother's womb while she was the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's Jinchuriki. It is because of that near-proximity/exposure influence Naruto was born with whisker marks more than likely." 

Look at Ginkaku and Kinkaku. They spent time inside Kurama. I'll have to look in the manga, but they were there for only two weeks! If these kids had any direct confrontation to Kurama's chakra like that, wouldn't they have three markings as well? Look at their faces, they have three markings as opposed to only two and they were only exposed to the chakra for a short amount of time. 

04n.png

Oh yeah! I forgot about them! I was thinking that there must've been some reason that the Kyuubi chakra would be used on them (maybe they were weak as children or something? I'm not entirely sure). Don't know why the Kyuubi was shown just sleeping at the end, I don't know, I think there's more to all of this.

giphy.gif

#517 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:47 AM

Oh yeah! I forgot about them! I was thinking that there must've been some reason that the Kyuubi chakra would be used on them (maybe they were weak as children or something? I'm not entirely sure). Don't know why the Kyuubi was shown just sleeping at the end, I don't know, I think there's more to all of this.

If it's used on both of them, doesn't that mean that Hinata's the mother? Why would both NS's son and [Lee and?] Hinata's daughter be weak?

Purposefully misleading us? It's happened in this manga before according to Chatte. If he had whiskers too, it'd be too obvious that something is wrong. If NH was really canon, I see no reason why there wasn't any interaction between the two. Like that scene between Minato and Hinata would have sufficed. Especially since Naruto is the main character lol. Ino + Sai, Choji + Karui were the only ones who got some interaction. The rest? No Sasusaku and no Naruhina interaction. The two main pairings. It doesn't even make sense how both Bolt and Himawari (gosh I love her name) has those markings in the first place, unless her mother is a jinchuriki. toneri step in rn

I still don't get how the IT fits into all this. Isn't chapter 700 the last chapter already? If it's true that their dreams are intertwined, how and when would Kishi show the IT being dispelled?

Edited by unhskikrforever, 11 November 2014 - 03:49 AM.

15f62c4.png

#518 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:48 AM

I'm thinking our theory makes sense, but I just don't get how Kishi can fit all of that into a 110 min movie.

Unless he waits for Part 3 to resolve the stuff related to the kids. If he resolves Part 2 stuff in the movie and NS end up together people will be shocked but also, they're going to want to some answers for some of the open ended questions (which will be brought forth in Part 3). How much of this will be resolved in the movie? I think the whiskers are something that will be explained.

Okay...

THE WHISKERS.

Yep, I'm going to investigate more about the Kyuubi and the chakra and so forth, because even if Bolt and Himawari are Hinata's kids, the whiskers still don't make an ounce of sense.

If Lee's kid is Himawari's brother...why doesn't he have wiskers too?

I'm thinking for some reason, Himawari was directly exposed to the the Kyuubi's chakra.

Maybe it's a combination of all the it dreams as mentioned before. Or maybe they get into contact with kuramas chakra somehow.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's to do with Kurama's chakra. At this point IT is still a strong possibility (it would explain the OOC of 699) but I'm approaching it from a different angle. 

giphy.gif

#519 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:50 AM

Design feint like Chatte said? It doesn't make sense how they have whiskers in the first place, so it could be that. Hinata isn't a jinchuriki either, so why the facial markings are there (and only two to be exact) is a mystery.

"Naruto was in his mother's womb while she was the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's Jinchuriki. It is because of that near-proximity/exposure influence Naruto was born with whisker marks more than likely." 

Look at Ginkaku and Kinkaku. They spent time inside Kurama. I'll have to look in the manga, but they were there for only two weeks! If these kids had any direct confrontation to Kurama's chakra like that, wouldn't they have three markings as well? Look at their faces, they have three markings as opposed to only two and they were only exposed to the chakra for a short amount of time. 

04n.png

Didn't they eat from him? And Naruto had wiskers because of her mother. 

Anyway, the mistery behind the wiskers is the key.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#520 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:51 AM

Purposefully misleading us? It's happened in this manga before according to Chatte. If he had whiskers too, it'd be too obvious that something is wrong. If NH was really canon, I see no reason why there wasn't any interaction between the two. Like that scene between Minato and Hinata would have sufficed. Especially since Naruto is the main character lol. Ino + Sai, Choji + Karui were the only ones who got some interaction. The rest? No Sasusaku and no Naruhina interaction. The two main pairings. It doesn't even make sense how both Bolt and Himawari (gosh I love her name) has those markings in the first place, unless her mother is a jinchuriki. toneri step in rn

Hopefully it'll be explained soon :argh:

Exactly! I mean if they didn't want to spoil the dynamic at least have Naruto mention Himawari, like "Bolt, I can't just be you and your sisters father. The village is also my family" or something like that, just something simple. But nothing. So why? If we know what's going to happen why not have SS interact/directly mention and NH directly interact/mention.

giphy.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)