54188 replies to this topic

#5101 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

SakuraHaruno_zps120e531b.jpgHere's a quick drawing of Sakura. :-)

#5102 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

I wonder if anyone can locate the problem in that picture. :-P 

#5103 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

The body proportion is a bit off, the head position doesn't really fit with that pose in my opinion, but I love how you drew her face, it's really well done :D

Edited by LadyGT, 04 August 2013 - 01:11 AM.

aw9vkj.gif

#5104 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Nose was a bit too low and square, her mark should just a bit more on the left side and I agree with master LadyGT about the body proposition. And I loved her eyes and her hair ! :D

ナルサク

#5105 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

Well, i dont know about their child , but i'd really like to see a few episodes/chapters with a family like that .. :happy:

It would be hilarious ^^... :D :P :wink:

family_narusaku_by_seikoxx1-d5uqtes.jpg

Hahaha a NaruSaku family would be quality entertainment  

And @Strider! That picture looks amazing!! I really like the style you drew her in.

Edited by deviouslyChaotic, 04 August 2013 - 01:42 AM.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#5106 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

He refered to the part when the VA said that Sakura was harsh with Naruto, on a reply to people bashing her saying she was a b*tch, he didnt said that she was honest or lied on the confession, he didnt give a direct response, she lied ofc but she wanst ignorant and harsh with Naruto.

But she wanst in love with him, it's a lie anyway becuase later she confirms her love for Sasuke so she lied, Naruto doesnt love Sakura because she was at his side and a lot of stuff but because of her forehead her smile when she didnt even give a kitten about him, he said she understood why she loved her on the same moment when she said he was annoying, so you should understand where i'm getting at.
She give him a hug yes but romance with Naruto didnt even crossed her mind there, she only thought about it because Sai told her that Naruto loves her.
She called Naruto a fool for loving her, she showed she deeply cares about him more than Sasuke but it's complicated becuse she loves Sasuke there and she lied for Naruto's sake, she wanted to put aside her feelings for Sasuke for Naruto's wellbeing the same thing Naruto did the entire series, hiding his feelings from Sakura for her sake.

One question to those who believe she is lying. Is it impossible to love two people at the same time, just on different l lvls of intimacy. I believe that she loves Naruto, it's simple to see from her actions, but it's not quite at the level that her love is for Sasuke (was is more like it). Chapter 631 helps back that up when she doesn't even deny the girlfriend comment. Her love for Naruto was growing at the time, but did not become as deep as Sasuke's until after the Samurai Bridge. Hell, I find it had to believe that she ever loved Sasuke from the beginning. It's hard to just fall in love with someone who is cruel, harsh, and is mostly judged on his image instead of his personality. Not to mention she was only twelve at the time her feelings for him began to flourish.

#5107 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

Yet another beautiful drawing, StriderC:wow:

#5108 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

I agree with darkrest about the confenssion.
And sakura only need realization of her feeling to naruto, and I think it would be in this arc or next arc.

@ns4life
If I can choose, I would like AU sakura personality. She's so mature, maybe because she get horrible childhood.

#5109 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:48 AM

If anything, her feelings with Sasuke should be resolved this arc.  Chapter 635 set up the stage with her unease and unwillingness to trust Sasuke.  Ever since the last chapter with Sasuke imaging the photo and having Naruto cut, I'm more worried than ever of Naruto being next to Sasuke.  Maybe, it will go as others as said as she needs a shock to realize her feelings.  Seeing Sasuke injure Naruto severely would send her to that state.  Of course that would only happen after the current crisis.  Right now, they need each other, but afterwards, Naruto's guard would be down and probably won't be in Kyuubi mode anymore making him vunerable, such an opportunity Sasuke won't hesitate to act upon. But honestly, who knows how the battle with Obito and Madara be resolved, and how that conclusion will set events up afterwards?  However, OVA 2011 is still a favorable possibility:

la71.jpg

#5110 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:26 AM

I wonder if anyone can locate the problem in that picture. :-P 

The lips?

#5111 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

I agree with darkrest about the confenssion.
And sakura only need realization of her feeling to naruto, and I think it would be in this arc or next arc.

@ns4life
If I can choose, I would like AU sakura personality. She's so mature, maybe because she get horrible childhood.

Funny, because I do think she has Naruto's personality. Well, not everything, just the fact she seems like Haruhi from the anime Haruhi, where she's more energized and according to the translation, Menma is calmer but the idiot is there, just not as much as exposed like Naruto.

#5112 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

@ StriderC: Nice drawing. I like the face :D

@ DattebayoXShannaro: This pic... I always saw it happening either in this battle or the final battle. I do believe it will be in the final for now. Unless if at the end of this battle, Sasuke attacked Naruto in a vulnerable state, like not in any power mode and having his guard down, and wasn't saved from it, then I think it will happen in this arc.

Edited by T XD, 04 August 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#5113 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

One question to those who believe she is lying. Is it impossible to love two people at the same time, just on different l lvls of intimacy. I believe that she loves Naruto, it's simple to see from her actions, but it's not quite at the level that her love is for Sasuke (was is more like it). Chapter 631 helps back that up when she doesn't even deny the girlfriend comment. Her love for Naruto was growing at the time, but did not become as deep as Sasuke's until after the Samurai Bridge. Hell, I find it had to believe that she ever loved Sasuke from the beginning. It's hard to just fall in love with someone who is cruel, harsh, and is mostly judged on his image instead of his personality. Not to mention she was only twelve at the time her feelings for him began to flourish.

Well, you cant use future chapters to say that she was honest on her confession, the truth is that she did lied to Naruto the fact is that her feelings ofr "deeply caring" for Naruto can be love if she realizes that, and this feeling her deeply concern over Naruto, she didnt show that on the confession, she lied giving out a general explanation.

She was desperate doing her confession was the easiest way to lift Naruto's burden, and the latter would be by killing Sasuke with her hands and make Naruto hate her forever, those are display of love towards Naruto but she didnt show this on her confession which is why i believe she lied 100%(meaning she hasnt realized those feelings yet), because if she really loved him she would neither say that she was in love with him all of sudden followed by (you dont need to maintain our promise), neither say that she was there because Naruto should value his own life.
She would make a selfish confession saying he's very important to her, rather than arguing with Naruto that she doesnt love Sasuke anymore.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 04 August 2013 - 12:35 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5114 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

It wasn't explicitly stated what exactly Sakura lied about -- which may not be a problem, as it could be addressed in the future for more romance drama.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I don't think Kishimoto's interview meant that Sakura was completely honest in this case. I think he was just refuting the interviewer's claims that she was "manipulating" Naruto, when he wanted her to just look stubborn. She may be an honest person, but she does lie from time to time to protect people she cares about.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#5115 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

It wasn't explicitly stated what exactly Sakura lied about -- which may not be a problem, as it could be addressed in the future for more romance drama.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I don't think Kishimoto's interview meant that Sakura was completely honest in this case. I think he was just refuting the interviewer's claims that she was "manipulating" Naruto, when he wanted her to just look stubborn. She may be an honest person, but she does lie from time to time to protect people she cares about.

Agree.

Her intentions were true, honest and genuine, but her words were not (at least not all of them).

I think who Kishi defended Sakura from were people who thought of her confession as mean and manipulative, not those who didn't believe what she said.

Edited by sushi., 04 August 2013 - 01:55 PM.

ナルサク

#5116 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

Speaking of Sakura being herself; it's funny how inner-Sakura is mostly present when she's around Sasuke, but when she's around Naruto we rarely -if ever- see inner-Sakura, suggesting that she can completely be herself when around him :smug:

You just realized that? :wot:

Masashi kishimoto made a relstionship chart back in databook 1 or 2 and there was sakura connected to sasuke I forgot what was written, and inner sakura was connected to naruto. And masashi kishimoto even said back in his part 1 interview im not sure if he said it because it was this poster called "it takes two to tango" and it was written this, "naruto loves sakura but lee also loves her, but too bad for them cuz sakura has the hots for sasuke but ino also does. Then we have poor hinata who amdires naruto for reasons only she can explain, but naruto barely even remembers her existance. But at the end of the day we know that sakura is the closest to naruto, the real sakura that rarely shows up, and that shes the only ine who can keep him in place."

Masashi kishimoto made it so obvious for us that sakura and naruto were made for eachother. In sakuras concept art page one of the things he wrote about here other than her inner self which she fused with in part 2 was that sakuras first crush is with no reason and childish. So he basically blew the SS pairing in her concept art page.

Seriously? :facepalm:  I have to double face palm at this. Are you saying that if the story was in a AU? Because when it comes to manga terms, I don't see anything like that. Where in the freaking manga does it show she wants to be Sasuke's girlfriend??? 540 and 635 proved otherwise that she knows she will never be happy with him, she doesn't trust him and probably fears him or worst. She fears he might try to hurt Naruto. Sakura is not her part 1 self, maybe its time people stops seeing her that way.

This. Sakura is very underestimated in the west, and sadly they think shes still her same psrt 1 even in terns of strenght, not the majority of the west, its just some. The japanese dont even debate about how sakura is childish from what I've seen, they know that nsrusaku is the endgame and not only that, but that sakura isnt the same fsngirl bsck fron chspter 3, she stopped fsngirling at sasuke and actually understood him as a person after the forest of death. And they know that shes the strongest female of this generation and that shes gonna surpass tsunsde and that shes a genius for her mastering fuinjutsu. Basically shes treated as a sheroine should be.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#5117 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

Wait..theres nothing wrong with it. Her hesd is twisted like that because of the pose. Her neck just isnt really showing from the right. Just make the neck a but prominent and show the right ear and your good to go. Great job :thumb:

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#5118 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

One thing for sure is that Kishi kept us hope that Naruto is close to Sakura. That we are sure.

#5119 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

Is this Sakura's sexy no jutsu?

#5120 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

I dont believe kishi ever said sakura has the "hots" for sasuke...

40283620121415711s.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)