54175 replies to this topic

#5081 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

I read in a character chart once that while Sakura is not very much like Naruto, inner Sakura is similar.

That might be why he brings her out, because there are actually someone who shares her silly thoughts on some things! :D

Remember when they met Kakashi? ; )

Of course. It's also to note that they have similar reactions/thoughts at time, like "You're liar", or when they announced Team 7 members, and so on. There were plenty of them.

#5082 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

Seriously? :facepalm:  I have to double face palm at this. Are you saying that if the story was in a AU? Because when it comes to manga terms, I don't see anything like that. Where in the freaking manga does it show she wants to be Sasuke's girlfriend??? 540 and 635 proved otherwise that she knows she will never be happy with him, she doesn't trust him and probably fears him or worst. She fears he might try to hurt Naruto. Sakura is not her part 1 self, maybe its time people stops seeing her that way.

I think he means back in the days of part 1 XD

#5083 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

Of course. It's also to note that they have similar reactions/thoughts at time, like "You're liar", or when they announced Team 7 members, and so on. There were plenty of them.

Can't forget the Sakura vs. Ino fight during Chuunin exams. :D

#5084 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

What I find odd is that over the confession, many people just again and again expect this to be the answer in a nutshell: the stuff for NS just stops right there, right then and there all at once for Naruto's line. Like most claims against NS many speak these claims of NS ending but never even think about what they are implying, I mean the open theory of NH was stronger back then around the time of 469 and 540 but as time went on, nothing major for NH until 615, even getting a filler showing Naruto still loving Sakura despite this and nothing for NH, it left too many holes. Even Kushina hinted a lot of NS just from her background. But what really struck me at just speechless was the claim he still loves Hinata despite what 631 displayed. I mean come on are people not able to realize the sakura-kushina stuff from Minato was made for the reader to identify, not the people around them? Saying Minato does not know anything about his own wife is kinda an understatement I meant the 2 were married for a while before Naruto was born. Still people expect the nutshell ending to be Naruto brings Sasuke back and Sakura just does whatever they don't care about SS and Naruto just waltzs over to Hinata out of whatever limited development exists.

At this point for people making these claims, I really hope they are not serious. I mean no matter how its argued, Sakura is still the only girl compared to Kushina, Kushinas foreshadow remains in effect. Its not going to be re attributed or suddenly put onto Hinata. I mean seriously if Minato knew about the events of pain, wouldn't he have known Naruto's feelings for Hinata? Whats funny is in both events of pain and 631, Minato was by but both just bypassed Hinata, guess you can say Minato had an eye for tempered women like his son. Even if it all came down to site and situation, kishi had Minato meet Sakura, plain and simple. He could have met Hinata, but obviously the 2 didn't even share an eye glance. At what point is it suddenly important for Hinata to meet Minato? Rather does anyone actually think Hinata would speak out saying she defended Naruto once or would Naruto just blurt that out at some point? The only way this Kushina stuff is null and void is if Kushina's words just met to find a girl someone and not necessarily a romantic partner, but this is already a false statement because she said, "You'll probabily want a girlfriend someday." Even then in the english translation with dont fall for the first you see, so many non-NS fans leapt at that, well Viz got itself in some hard translation issues now because even if Sakura was the first he saw, Sakura is still the only one like Kushina. Was it just that hard for them to translate don't fall for a strange one? The original didn't even pertain to any girl. I mean they kept find someone like your mother if you want a girlfriend but even then who do these fans honestly think which translation would be followed? The original script in japan or any translated one? I sure don't think they are going to follow the ones for Spain, Italy, or whatever else Naruto has a presence in.

Its just that simple, NS is alive, Sakura is like Kushina as far as the manga is concerned. This alone is merit enough. Sakura isn't going to end up Sasuke kun this and that especially since she does not trust him. I'm just saying, are there really some people so blind to the aspect of the possibility of Sakura loving Naruto? Did this type of thought suddenly become as incoherent like the thought of the hydron collidor somehow destroying the universe? That theory was just plain physically impossible, even as advanced as humanity is, we still have no technology or knowledge which is somehow able to rend the very fabric of space time or control the functions of gravity itself, we are still studying it. But the aspect of Sakura loving Naruto is impossible? Apparently character development is impossible in some of the simplest ways to people. Never mind the fact she was not centrally focused on Sasuke since he returned, rather lets ignore how she was cautious and confused over his presence. Lets forget it was Naruto she advocated to fight. Whatever happened during her rescue in 632, well that was quickly dashed when she knew that Sasuke could not be trusted. Lets just forget something is off with Sasuke for now towards her yet we see nothing bad between her and Naruto. Lets just forget the fact that Naruto and Sakura will have some interaction before the time for the final fight comes. Lets just forget Sakura is basically all these people say. Well there is bad news for those people and they need to understand this:

Sakura is not fixated on Sasuke, especially now because she is not trusting him

Sakura is the only girl compared to Kushina canonically regardless of any arguments trying to find its meaning.

Sakura cares for Naruto. She cried for his wellbeing 3 times in this series. Don't be surprised if it happens again

Naruto still loves Sakura, but this is considered shocking from a guy who claims to never give up apparently

Naruto made his reason for not confessing to Sakura clear in 457, its not a reason that is introduced so soon only to die for a sudden reason in 469.

Sakura did not confess to try and use Naruto's love for her against him, she did it to try and get him away from danger, she was concerned and desperate for his safety over what the ataksuti, Sasuke, and promise caused him. What was she supposed to do? Nothing? Even then Naruto would not hold a grudge against one of the 2 he considers most important.

Minato was the husband to a tempered woman, he loved her, not like all their time together could have just been quiet happy time, even Kushina says she had arguments with Minato with the first argument you ever won as they were about to die. She could have used her temper in these arguments. What did people suddenly expect her temper to only remain dormant until she met Naruto?

We have never seen any moments of Naruto doubting his love for Sakura, even during the land of iron, Sai's clone told him why Sakura did it for his feelings, would he stay mad after discovering how she was concerned for his safety? Seriously, that makes no sense, forgive a guy who blew up your village and killed your master yet just stop loving a friend who lied for your safety and who you usually had a good time with, what did Naruto suddenly get tired of the hits she did only a couple times in the series? He never once complained about that. Sakura never once thought differently of Naruto during the 4 tails event so why would Naruto think differently of Sakura for this?

Sakura herself has been doubting Sasuke, seeing him as he was not the same as they once knew. She still sees it despite teaming up with naruto.

So seriously, what are we to expect? That Hinata gets a free pass? Sorry, NS exists too much just to say NH game over. In fact, 631 only started more NS, its anything but the end. NS is just getting started because of this moment. That development before then was leading to other stuff as well. But in the future, all I can say for NS is operation FOREHEAD. All NS fans know this code word for a good reason. Because look at Kushina, look at Sakura, and well the new symbol on Sakura's head, is it crazy for Naruto to comment on how much he likes it? To some people, it makes us seem like lunatics.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#5085 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

From all the talk of honorifics putting distance between people, will Sakura eventually tell Naruto to drop the -chan and just say her name?  Would the fans want that?  Some may even be looking forward to that conversation.

#5086 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

What I find odd is that over the confession, many people just again and again expect this to be the answer in a nutshell: the stuff for NS just stops right there, right then and there all at once for Naruto's line. Like most claims against NS many speak these claims of NS ending but never even think about what they are implying, I mean the open theory of NH was stronger back then around the time of 469 and 540 but as time went on, nothing major for NH until 615, even getting a filler showing Naruto still loving Sakura despite this and nothing for NH, it left too many holes. Even Kushina hinted a lot of NS just from her background. But what really struck me at just speechless was the claim he still loves Hinata despite what 631 displayed. I mean come on are people not able to realize the sakura-kushina stuff from Minato was made for the reader to identify, not the people around them? Saying Minato does not know anything about his own wife is kinda an understatement I meant the 2 were married for a while before Naruto was born. Still people expect the nutshell ending to be Naruto brings Sasuke back and Sakura just does whatever they don't care about SS and Naruto just waltzs over to Hinata out of whatever limited development exists.

At this point for people making these claims, I really hope they are not serious. I mean no matter how its argued, Sakura is still the only girl compared to Kushina, Kushinas foreshadow remains in effect. Its not going to be re attributed or suddenly put onto Hinata. I mean seriously if Minato knew about the events of pain, wouldn't he have known Naruto's feelings for Hinata? Whats funny is in both events of pain and 631, Minato was by but both just bypassed Hinata, guess you can say Minato had an eye for tempered women like his son. Even if it all came down to site and situation, kishi had Minato meet Sakura, plain and simple. He could have met Hinata, but obviously the 2 didn't even share an eye glance. At what point is it suddenly important for Hinata to meet Minato? Rather does anyone actually think Hinata would speak out saying she defended Naruto once or would Naruto just blurt that out at some point? The only way this Kushina stuff is null and void is if Kushina's words just met to find a girl someone and not necessarily a romantic partner, but this is already a false statement because she said, "You'll probabily want a girlfriend someday." Even then in the english translation with dont fall for the first you see, so many non-NS fans leapt at that, well Viz got itself in some hard translation issues now because even if Sakura was the first he saw, Sakura is still the only one like Kushina. Was it just that hard for them to translate don't fall for a strange one? The original didn't even pertain to any girl. I mean they kept find someone like your mother if you want a girlfriend but even then who do these fans honestly think which translation would be followed? The original script in japan or any translated one? I sure don't think they are going to follow the ones for Spain, Italy, or whatever else Naruto has a presence in.

Its just that simple, NS is alive, Sakura is like Kushina as far as the manga is concerned. This alone is merit enough. Sakura isn't going to end up Sasuke kun this and that especially since she does not trust him. I'm just saying, are there really some people so blind to the aspect of the possibility of Sakura loving Naruto? Did this type of thought suddenly become as incoherent like the thought of the hydron collidor somehow destroying the universe? That theory was just plain physically impossible, even as advanced as humanity is, we still have no technology or knowledge which is somehow able to rend the very fabric of space time or control the functions of gravity itself, we are still studying it. But the aspect of Sakura loving Naruto is impossible? Apparently character development is impossible in some of the simplest ways to people. Never mind the fact she was not centrally focused on Sasuke since he returned, rather lets ignore how she was cautious and confused over his presence. Lets forget it was Naruto she advocated to fight. Whatever happened during her rescue in 632, well that was quickly dashed when she knew that Sasuke could not be trusted. Lets just forget something is off with Sasuke for now towards her yet we see nothing bad between her and Naruto. Lets just forget the fact that Naruto and Sakura will have some interaction before the time for the final fight comes. Lets just forget Sakura is basically all these people say. Well there is bad news for those people and they need to understand this:

Sakura is not fixated on Sasuke, especially now because she is not trusting him

Sakura is the only girl compared to Kushina canonically regardless of any arguments trying to find its meaning.

Sakura cares for Naruto. She cried for his wellbeing 3 times in this series. Don't be surprised if it happens again

Naruto still loves Sakura, but this is considered shocking from a guy who claims to never give up apparently

Naruto made his reason for not confessing to Sakura clear in 457, its not a reason that is introduced so soon only to die for a sudden reason in 469.

Sakura did not confess to try and use Naruto's love for her against him, she did it to try and get him away from danger, she was concerned and desperate for his safety over what the ataksuti, Sasuke, and promise caused him. What was she supposed to do? Nothing? Even then Naruto would not hold a grudge against one of the 2 he considers most important.

Minato was the husband to a tempered woman, he loved her, not like all their time together could have just been quiet happy time, even Kushina says she had arguments with Minato with the first argument you ever won as they were about to die. She could have used her temper in these arguments. What did people suddenly expect her temper to only remain dormant until she met Naruto?

We have never seen any moments of Naruto doubting his love for Sakura, even during the land of iron, Sai's clone told him why Sakura did it for his feelings, would he stay mad after discovering how she was concerned for his safety? Seriously, that makes no sense, forgive a guy who blew up your village and killed your master yet just stop loving a friend who lied for your safety and who you usually had a good time with, what did Naruto suddenly get tired of the hits she did only a couple times in the series? He never once complained about that. Sakura never once thought differently of Naruto during the 4 tails event so why would Naruto think differently of Sakura for this?

Sakura herself has been doubting Sasuke, seeing him as he was not the same as they once knew. She still sees it despite teaming up with naruto.

So seriously, what are we to expect? That Hinata gets a free pass? Sorry, NS exists too much just to say NH game over. In fact, 631 only started more NS, its anything but the end. NS is just getting started because of this moment. That development before then was leading to other stuff as well. But in the future, all I can say for NS is operation FOREHEAD. All NS fans know this code word for a good reason. Because look at Kushina, look at Sakura, and well the new symbol on Sakura's head, is it crazy for Naruto to comment on how much he likes it? To some people, it makes us seem like lunatics.

Good job , loved it ..

Hm... operation forehead .. you mean something like this?

naruto_s_confession_by_miraimangaka-d63g

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#5087 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:24 PM

From all the talk of honorifics putting distance between people, will Sakura eventually tell Naruto to drop the -chan and just say her name?  Would the fans want that?  Some may even be looking forward to that conversation.

-chan is not used for people you are distant with.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#5088 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

Not every suffix is like that, only -san and -kun in this matter.

-chan can be a child, pet or any cute little thing. Or just someone very dear to you, and if you use -chan on a girl it means she is someone special. I think that is Kishimoto's take on it.

ナルサク

#5089 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

Seriously? :facepalm:  I have to double face palm at this. Are you saying that if the story was in a AU? Because when it comes to manga terms, I don't see anything like that. Where in the freaking manga does it show she wants to be Sasuke's girlfriend??? 540 and 635 proved otherwise that she knows she will never be happy with him, she doesn't trust him and probably fears him or worst. She fears he might try to hurt Naruto. Sakura is not her part 1 self, maybe its time people stops seeing her that way.

Whoa whoa hold on... Firstly please don't jump down my neck...it's annoying

Secondly i was just hypothesising what would happen if she indeed were to have a relationship with sasuke. It would end very quickly

40283620121415711s.jpg

#5090 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

Whoa whoa hold on... Firstly please don't jump down my neck...it's annoying

Secondly i was just hypothesising what would happen if she indeed were to have a relationship with sasuke. It would end very quickly

Meh , i give her 5 min, MAX.

#5091 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Meh , i give her 5 min, MAX.

Seriously though if Naruto went away from the village and she was with sasuke she would very quicky be very unhappy/miserable/regretful. She would miss Naruto so much and would probably leave herself to find him :smug:

40283620121415711s.jpg

#5092 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

Not every suffix is like that, only -san and -kun in this matter.

-chan can be a child, pet or any cute little thing. Or just someone very dear to you, and if you use -chan on a girl it means she is someone special. I think that is Kishimoto's take on it.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up, both you and megi.  I misunderstood.  Still, meaning aside, would that kind of conversation ever take place between them?

#5093 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

Okay, thanks for clearing that up, both you and megi.  I misunderstood.  Still, meaning aside, would that kind of conversation ever take place between them?

Probably not. They are already very close. Sakura uses アンタ with Naruto ^^ edit: anta

I don't see him changing his habit in calling her Sakura chan.

Edited by megi, 03 August 2013 - 10:59 PM.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#5094 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

I know it's been answered but using -chan is a-ok and many married couple often go from normal name calling to using -chan. You can use it for cute I think, correct me, but if you're interest in her, well then it's someone very dear. Actually, even in SD made fun of this by having Hinata think if she acts more like Sakura, he will call her Hinata-chan. Funny.

Btw, another common thing. Your name says it all. Lol.

#5095 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

Diverging topic here, but would u like to see Naruto propose to Sakura :wibble:

#5096 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

I want Naruto to go all Bakuman on Sakura. Propose rather than girlfriend. Lol.

#5097 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:13 PM

That is not unusual in anime, and love seems so eternal what better way to show it than a proposal..? :smug:

I want Naruto to go all Bakuman on Sakura. Propose rather than girlfriend. Lol.

Yeah he should go all the way! not hold back haha :zaru: 

ナルサク

#5098 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

Seriously though if Naruto went away from the village and she was with sasuke she would very quicky be very unhappy/miserable/regretful. She would miss Naruto so much and would probably leave herself to find him :smug:

I agree! I bet she would be bored out of her mind if she was in a relationship with Sasuke, while a relationship with Naruto would be fun, spontaneous, and forever amusing! If she was in a relationship with Sasuke, she'd find out soon enough that he's not all that great or cool as she once perceived him to be, and like you said, she would end up miserable.

Guys. What I really want to see is Naruto and Sakura's child. Can you just imagine how frickin cute their kid would be!?  :eager:

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#5099 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

I know it's been answered but using -chan is a-ok and many married couple often go from normal name calling to using -chan. You can use it for cute I think, correct me, but if you're interest in her, well then it's someone very dear. Actually, even in SD made fun of this by having Hinata think if she acts more like Sakura, he will call her Hinata-chan. Funny.

Btw, another common thing. Your name says it all. Lol.

Lol, I was hoping someone would mention it.

#5100 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

Guys. What I really want to see is Naruto and Sakura's child. Can you just imagine how frickin cute their kid would be!?  :eager:

Well, i dont know about their child , but i'd really like to see a few episodes/chapters with a family like that .. :happy:

It would be hilarious ^^... :D :P :wink:

family_narusaku_by_seikoxx1-d5uqtes.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users