Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#50821 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:55 AM

I understand your feeling.

This is my first series ever to feel this amount of disappointment. But you know, I created an illusion on myself to think this series isn't flawed or rather, things always done good. I remember when Kakashi has MS and Susanoo, I had a real hard time to swallow that. It's like a moment that we all reminded the stupidity that the series has gone to. Yes, there were plenty coming by but that one is like something you had no idea to defend it. It felt so out of place.

I know you'll be able to move on. I have but I can stil talk about it because well, turns out I'm not the only one feeling this. Fanfic a does sound good, because Kishi sure can make fanfic look so much credible in comparison.

At the end of the second part of the chunin there were 20 genin left. To which the proctors decided that was too many and decided to cut that number in half. Meaning only about ten contestants are even let in to the final. Even if all those contestants passed that would mean only 20 contestants a year could become chuunin.

Now later on we are supposed to believe that there are over 80000 ninja just in the 5 main villages. Given 50 years without any chunin dieing or being promoted that only leaves around 1000 chunin, yet we are supposed to believe that this is the most common ninja rank.

#50822 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:00 AM

I have ended manga and anime,there's no way i can forget NS after all this so i'll continue on the forum here,i am done with the series with the ending itself,i'll stay here to be with u guys and for NS.

Nothing can convince me to go back to seeing manga and anime coz this was too much,destroyed any bit of hope i can hope.

Future of this manga and anime world is done with this example.Something like this was all that was needed for the otaku's,mangakas and anime to do what they want as they wish.U have the the greatest example here so everyone has their excuse now.

Those who see mangas and anime,i hope u have fun.

#50823 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

Soooooo...did anyone here watch 'The Hobbit: Battle of five armies'?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#50824 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:37 AM

Hey guys you should read this fan fiction it's really good.

https://www.fanficti...22/1/Seeing-Red

Posted Image

#50825 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

I wonder If we will get some interesting info out of the Junko event. It seems more laid back compared to JF, so perhaps fans will be more inclined to ask critical questions. Even so, there's no chance that Junko's answers will relfect her true fellings on the matter.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#50826 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

Whenever I see Nana Mizuki as one of the VAs of a certain anime, I cringe in disgust.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#50827 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:25 AM

Whenever I see Nana Mizuki as one of the VAs of a certain anime, I cringe in disgust.

I know what you mean but I can't really blame the VA for what happened. We all know this is Kishi's fault.

#50828 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:28 AM

I wonder If we will get some interesting info out of the Junko event. It seems more laid back compared to JF, so perhaps fans will be more inclined to ask critical questions. Even so, there's no chance that Junko's answers will relfect her true fellings on the matter.

As your hinting at I think its a for gone conclusion that she won't speak her mind freely on the subject. Not because she may not want to, but because her job is going to be to sit there smile and put on a brave face for the company. I would be shocked though if she didn't know the disappointment that is out there now, connected to her character.

#50829 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:30 AM

I know what you mean but I can't really blame the VA for what happened. We all know this is Kishi's fault.

I know. But still I can't help it when I remember that the chara that she voiced is the one who ruined the series.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#50830 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:45 AM

I know. But still I can't help it when I remember that the chara that she voiced is the one who ruined the series.

Yeah, I really can't argue with you there. But Hinata alone isn't the only reason why the series was ruined. For me it has to be the destruction of Naruto and Sakura's bond and also SS.

#50831 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:57 AM

As your hinting at I think its a for gone conclusion that she won't speak her mind freely on the subject. Not because she may not want to, but because her job is going to be to sit there smile and put on a brave face for the company. I would be shocked though if she didn't know the disappointment that is out there now, connected to her character.

Agreed. Even though she can't really speak on behalf of Kishi, I'm still hoping that she'll be able to provide some more concise answers to whatever qiestions might come up.

fly to live, Aces high

#50832 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

I thought we agree that it's partly her fault too?

Soooooo...did anyone here watch 'The Hobbit: Battle of five armies'?

Plan to watch it but my friend isn't available at the moment so.. T_T

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#50833 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:09 AM

I thought we agree that it's partly her fault too?

You could make the argument that her popularity influenced the decision to go with this ending, but in the end the decision still rested with Kishi so I think he is fully to blame. Any other mangaka wouldn't let the popularity of one VA influence his or her's story's ending.

#50834 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:18 AM

You could make the argument that her popularity influenced the decision to go with this ending, but in the end the decision still rested with Kishi so I think he is fully to blame. Any other mangaka wouldn't let the popularity of one VA influence his or her's story's ending.

The more I think about this ending, the worse it gets. Kishi has to be the most easily influenced mangaka ever and it just so happened that he also created my (former) favorite manga of all time. It's really quite frustrating.    

fly to live, Aces high

#50835 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:24 AM

The more I think about this ending, the worse it gets. Kishi has to be the most easily influenced mangaka ever and it just so happened that he also created my (former) favorite manga of all time. It's really quite frustrating.    

I know, the same applies to me too. I just hope one day that Kishi realizes how much of a fool he is and apologizes for the amount of disrespect he has shown to his fandom.

Edited by RedFaction, 10 January 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#50836 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

lol, this morning at the supermarket Ive seen a young couple whi resembles me a lot of SS. Because he was kitten and was mistreating her a bit... poor girl :twitch:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50837 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

lol, this morning at the supermarket Ive seen a young couple whi resembles me a lot of SS. Because he was a**hole and was mistreating her a bit... poor girl :twitch:

but I don't think Sasuke mistreats her..

you know why?

because he is never around... :hm:

#50838 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:43 AM

but he did mistreat her in those few times that he was with her. :hm:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50839 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:47 AM

but he did mistreat her in those few times that he was with her. :hm:

He was with her???

I never saw them on a date

I wonder how Sarada :wot: ......

#50840 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

The ending is like a sudden brick to the face: unexpected, painful, and you wonder why anyone thought it would be a good idea in the first place. This whole situation is aggravating.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users