Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#50241 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

Hello dears. :wave:

Any news?

New Naruto events: http://event.namco.c...ent.html#menu06

The first is a museum about THE LAST, 
The second about the soundtracks of the movies 

The third about a public talk with Junko on 10th January at 19pm

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#50242 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

Even though he's a gorilla, he still has his dignity intact. On the side note, I never expected Gintama to have another season, the movie was an enough conclusion of the anime. It must have been due to popular demand.The manga is finally having some serious arcs.

Well, he is and I happy for Gintama, because the part that would be animated have arcs of my favorit characters. And I'm hopping for a good ending of Gintama and especially for some characters.

#50243 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

The anime would be overrun by fillers. I don't understand why they still have to make fillers when the manga is completely finished. It's would be just a waste of time and money.

They have to delegitimise any inkling of NS as much as possible. The CPR incident happens to be one of the most physically and emotionally intense moments between Naruto and Sakura. Pierrot is lessening the tension by cutting away to a completely separate event that happened in their twisted account of the series. During said event, we can expect to see the boundaries of intent established by Sakura reaffirming her attraction to Sasuke, and possibly with Hinata moping over Naruto's name so that the importance order for the people in their lives will be driven into our skulls like a drill that's already coated in our blood, bone, and brain matter from the previous two months of literary butchery.

#50244 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

the first two are not so new lol the museum is opened since 15th november. the same of the museum of soundtracks. The only new is the junko's public talk scheduled for tomorrow.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50245 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:35 PM

They have to delegitimise any inkling of NS as much as possible. The CPR incident happens to be one of the most physically and emotionally intense moments between Naruto and Sakura. Pierrot is lessening the tension by cutting away to a completely separate event that happened in their twisted account of the series. During said event, we can expect to see the boundaries of intent established by Sakura reaffirming her attraction to Sasuke, and possibly with Hinata moping over Naruto's name so that the importance order for the people in their lives will be driven into our skulls like a drill that's already coated in our blood, bone, and brain matter from the previous two months of literary butchery.

Unfortunately very accurate. I guess the consolation is that in order to justify the ending they have to literally destroy the series which just reinforces how terrible the ending really is.

giphy.gif

#50246 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Well, I can't say much about it lol. Maybe it's a question of taste? 

Because due to characters - Sakura was writen as perfect coupe to Naruto, she always had him in tact, could be gentle to him and could stop him from doing stoopid things. On other hand - Hinata collapsed just because Naruto was around her, could you image her being the one who will oppose Naruto? Nope, not in a 1000 yeasr. But hey! In The Last, she became the one who rip eyes with bare hands from someone of Rikudou level, isn't it cool? And I already can imagine how her character being transfered to Sakura's and fans of her be like "Way to go girl! See? I told you, she always was like this! It's just a small screentime didn't give her a chance to be like this". Because people are stupid and can't see what's done to the whole series.

We could see throughout the whole manga that Naruto and Sakura were meant to be together ! They complete each other ! And as you said, Hinata will never be the kind of girl to oppose Naruto (plus she was the only female character who didn't have a strong personality or a tsundere ) 

Oh God, I  have that pic of Naruto and Hinata with short hair holding hands on the moon in my head ... that's...that's disgusting... :sick:  (and Idk why, it kinda saddens me  :sad: )

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#50247 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

How would you suggest they make ns cannon? Their options are limited.

Posted Image

#50248 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:38 PM

We could see throughout the whole manga that Naruto and Sakura were meant to be together ! They complete each other ! And as you said, Hinata will never be the kind of girl to oppose Naruto (plus she was the only female character who didn't have a strong personality or a tsundere ) 

Oh God, I  have that pic of Naruto and Hinata with short hair holding hands on the moon in my head ... that's...that's disgusting... :sick:  (and Idk why, it kinda saddens me  :sad: )

Truer words have never been spoken.

Their options are pretty limited. I s'pose some of the ways they could go are:

i) Genjutsu route - simple. Would make a lot of sense. Would explain a whole lot.

Actually, that's it. If they truly cared about the series, that's the only thing they should really need to do. I posted it here a while back but everything after 699 (maybe even 699 itself) should be declared non-canon. The Last movie and all future movies should stay the non-canon route and continue as their own series of movies (supported with LNs and spin-off mangas if they must) whereas the true canon Naruto manga and anime should stay true to the manga itself. Have a final ending that makes sense (NS) and if they want to continue the story of NS kids and other pairings well do so in the anime.

If I had enough money, I'd buy out SP and make this happen. To be honest, I'm curious how much I would need to actually make this happen...

Edited by applesauceful, 09 January 2015 - 03:44 PM.

giphy.gif

#50249 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:39 PM

I'm probably really late on this but I absolutely love your sig!

I just noticed it too !! Hahahahaha amazing Sig Lady Lys  :lmao:  :lmao:

My tumblr

#50250 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

Yeah, that's horrible.

So, Hinata as perfect waifu? Okay.

But me personaly don't need maid, lol

I'm better with someone who can stud beside as someone equal.

Limited? Seriously? They retconed 15 years of manga. The only thing for NS to become canon is a lot of cash, and I mean A LOT. Nothing is impossible.

#50251 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:42 PM

Well, he is and I happy for Gintama, because the part that would be animated have arcs of my favorite characters. And I'm hopping for a good ending of Gintama and especially for some characters.

I'm excited too. I've been a fan of Gintama since 2008 and I would love to see a final conclusion. I have to admit that the last arc of the manga gave me a feeling that it was the end of Gintama but I'm glad that Sorachi would still continue to troll us for another couple of years

Or Naruto thinking of Hinata during his two years of training with Jiraiya.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#50252 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

I'm probably really late on this but I absolutely love your sig!

:blush:. Thanks so much! I thought it was very fitting :D. (plus I've been on a Tolkien marathon for a few months.  :fu: I'm still pretty much a newbie tough. )

Oh the Horror! a museum about the Last? Only the Last? Not even the series as a whole?!....EURGH.  :sick:

the first two are not so new lol the museum is opened since 15th november. the same of the museum of soundtracks. The only new is the junko's public talk scheduled for tomorrow.

Aw! they opened it on my birthday! Such a nice present!......not.  :hm:

I just noticed it too !! Hahahahaha amazing Sig Lady Lys  :lmao:  :lmao:

I'm happy you like it! Glad to make people laugh  :fu:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#50253 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:47 PM

Haha, if they did this, they would be retconning their own movie lol (since, correct me if I'm wrong, Naruto wasn't really aware of Hinata and her feelings until the movie and the magical genjutsu lake or whatever) Something I would not put past them. I actually wouldn't mind this happening. It would just make it easier for me to point out how messed up all of this is :)

:blush:. Thanks so much! I thought it was very fitting :D. (plus I've been on a Tolkien marathon for a few months.  :fu: I'm still pretty much a newbie tough. )

You're welcome! :)

Edited by applesauceful, 09 January 2015 - 03:50 PM.

giphy.gif

#50254 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

And the oscar for the best signature goes to..... LADY LYS!!

2sREC.gif

Aw! they opened it on my birthday! Such a nice present!......not.  :hm:

tumblr_m0v30l8K8C1rn95k2o1_500.gif

dai, è quasi tutto finito.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50255 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

Guys as a part of our protest, Some NS fans should do a sit in at sp offices and block the doors. Others can protest outside and we here can stop people from buying stuff naruto/sp/sj related.

Posted Image

#50256 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, that's horrible.

So, Hinata as perfect waifu? Okay.

But me personaly don't need maid, lol

I'm better with someone who can stud beside as someone equal.

Unfortunately, SP doesn't think the same ! Why would chose a girl who always stood by your side when you can get one with bigger boobs and who would kiss the ground you walk on ! 

Oh the Horror! a museum about the Last? Only the Last? Not even the series as a whole?!....EURGH.  :sick:

Yeah...imagine a whole museum with tons of Hinata-hime-sama pics (more like in a horror movie)...and all the panels she appeared on like the one where she said "Naruto-kun"...aaah and that other one where she said "NARUTO-KUN" ! So beautiful  :wibble:

My tumblr

#50257 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:51 PM

Unfortunately, SP doesn't think the same ! Why would chose a girl who always stood by your side when you can get one with bigger boobs and who would kiss the ground you walk on ! 

Because you would be a terrible person to move on from a person that tried to kill you, lol

Or because you are just a trophy  :zaru:

#50258 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:54 PM

Guys as a part of our protest, Some NS fans should do a sit in at sp offices and block the doors. Others can protest outside and we here can stop people from buying stuff naruto/sp/sj related.

I know it might seem weird but I'm actually seriously thinking of pursuing a buyout of SP. It'd take me sometime to get there, but I think it is doable. I'd also probably re-release episodes get rid of some of the fillers (definitely all the NH ones) and change the ending.  All I have to do is earn enough money, get together with the right people, learn Japanese and see how it goes from there. Think I just found a new long-term goal :) Plus, I've always wanted to have an anime studio so, why not?

Edited by applesauceful, 09 January 2015 - 03:54 PM.

giphy.gif

#50259 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:54 PM

tumblr_m0v30l8K8C1rn95k2o1_500.gif

dai, è quasi tutto finito.

Ooohh that gif ...those feels !! *.* I miss Pokemon ! 

Is it me, or that pokemon (forgot his name) has the Haruno symbol on him ? and his horn (should I call it like that?) is pink...his body is green..and his eyes are yellow...I think I'm crazy   :sweat:

My tumblr

#50260 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

Spontaenous psychological attachment to a girl that he never gave a second thought to in Part 1 after the brief celebration following his defeat of Neji in the Chunin Exams.

Of course! That's the perfect method to justify Pierrot's new world order. We the fans just have to forget everything that existed within the manga for their plan to succeed. It can't fail!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users