#482 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:14 AM

@ Tsuki

Not me how say Confucius suck, Japan people sexist and etc ? Only recently you toned it down and it happen 1 year after ending.

@ Gaara's hair

Bad news is character which you happily bashed is self insert for otaku ? Good job for pissing off general fans core group  :chuckle:

If all NS follow this forum mod rules   :no:

Edited by db84x, 03 March 2016 - 11:25 AM.

#483 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:50 PM

A. It's a fact. Go ahead Google it. Read some books on the subject. There are plenty.

Confucius just like all idealogical views has its ups and downs. "Respect and honor your parents" comes with a side of "women are inferior beings."

B. keep forgetting that ns fans are not the only ones who have said Naruto gives off sexist vibes. People from every pairing and non shippers have said it. So go ahead keep bashing Ns fans ONLY and show your troll colors.

Again you are being disrespectful of NS fans by saying THEY SOLELY ruined the series so you might wanna check yourself.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 03 March 2016 - 12:54 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#484 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Love it when tsu's here.

#485 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

Puckish Rouge actually.

Naruto had genuine feelings for Sakura, but those were changed and retconned.

Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were genuine...they were genuinely superficial. That's it. Even now with them supposedly being "married" she doesn't really love him...she

only loves the idea of him. Same thing with Naruto and Hinata. Hinata only loves the idea of Naruto, not him personally. It is sort of fitting too seeing how the fanodm is the same way. They don't love the couple itself and live in reality...they are in love with the idea of these couples.

(I have seen so much SS fanart of Sasuke being this gentlemen and being romantic and sexy, but do you honestly believe Sasuke would actually behave like this? How can they actually believe this is Sasuke when in the manga itself he has NEVER done this. This is why it feels so OOC.)

These girl's love are so superficial simply because they know nothing about the other person. They don't really know....especially Sakura who supposedly can't even remember if Sasuke worse glasses or not. The same girls who can't tell that the other person is miserable or when they are acting up. Are you serious, Kishi or whoever?

Again, Miyazaki has shown that THIS is the problem with writer's today. They don't look to real people for examples of how human interaction really works and this is why characters feel so wrong. Yeah, it is a fictional story, but you have to have some kind of believably in there to have people truly connect with the characters. You can't have them all over the place UNLESS there is a good reason for it like say a mental illness.

This was also a reason why Kishimoto failed as a writer of female characters because he didn't actually look to females until after the kitten occurred.

Same with relationships. In reality, SS and NH would not last. If even SS some how got married despite all the murder attempts, Sakura would end up divorcing and moving on to someone else. And since Sasuke is not around to object. she would win downright. NaruHIna is so dysfunctional that there is chance Naruto would cheat on Hinata out of boredom or some other girl treating him better. It is human nature. We try to go with things that makes us happy. Whether right or wrong, justified or not, we do it because we can;t stand being miserable. We hate it. For Naruto, the realistic story would be that he cheats, Naruto and Hinata file for divorce and Hinata takes the kids with Naruto being under suspicion like Bill Clinton in the 90s and people would probably look down on him.

I have been reading fan fictions where people propose the divorce idea and they showcase Naruto being happier for it. Being better to his kids for it and in the end he ends up with Sakura who ends up getting a divorce herself. All the while, Sakura tries to force Naruto to get a divorce because she doesn't want Hinata to cry and ends up not believing Sasuke would divorce her only for her to face a harsh reality.

Ans this is by far the most realistic outcome to ever be made in this story.

It's funny, but if you read the pamphlet that came with the movie describing the developing process of the movie with the director and producer, they talk about how the movie was purely made up by the director and I think assistant with Kishimoto only providing "helpful hints and designs."

In it, they describe how the director wanted the movie to be this "NH dream" that expanded over the movie which they showcase with the bubbles and such. I don;t have the link anymore to that pamphlet, but I know it exists and I have seen it. Can someone else find it? Funny enough, I remember the interview where Kishimoto said that the scarf idea was his and that it was based off a a story in the past of his wife making a scarf, but you read the pamphlet and the director said that the scarf was his idea to "connect the dreams together."

And this is the problem with Kishimoto and SP...they can NOT keep their stories straight. Who actually wrote Naruto the Last? How much did help did Kishimoto actually provide for the movie? And why is Naruto the Last so awkward in character development? Naruto is such a jackass in the movie that it is hard to believe Kishimoto added in any input especially when you watch things like the Road to Ninja movie and Naruto's personality is far different and more in tune with the Pein Arc version of himself.

Yes, Han shot first, and the fan's REFUSED to accept Lucas' attempt to retcon it in later releases. I know. Not that he cared...

I'm only arguing from the standpoint of whats explicitly established "canon" and what other fans are willing to accept. That doesn't mean by any means that I approve or agree with whats depicted. 

I find the retcon of Naruto's feelings to be a major blow to his status as a "Good guy" a hero, or even just a decent person. It completely ruins him and the series. ( though i can't lie, It DOES make for an astoundingly dark and twisted story--if someone wanted to go that route.)

That Retcon brings Naruto to the threshold of being a villain, or at least morally questionable imo. I'm not even saying that Sakura feelings as a kid were true love/selfless love, I'm saying that her crush, her liking him, her behavior towards him wasn't done to purposely upset anyone--where as Naruto was doing it solely to screw with people. 

In reality these couples would not have gotten together and Sasuke would probably be dead. :zaru: unfortunately they live in a crapsack world where people only vaguely resemble normal human behavior and relationships.

The more that people Impress upon the small details of "Canon" the more it falls apart in light of the rest of the story. 

For Naruto to be a good guy, you have to throw out the last. For the Last to be True you have to retcon what was established in prior chapters of the story. In order for someone with common sense to believe SS is true, they have to admit its neither an ideal, nor remotely healthy relationship--In order to say that you truly like Sakura as a character and not some self insert you have to admit to yourself that her situation isn't a good one, nor is the state of her character. 

In order to accept these things and LIKE them you have to be willing to throw previous plot points and developments away and have selective amnesia. So in the end we have to wonder what it was about Naruto that they actually liked since they are so willing to toss aside the story for the sake of salvaging the integrity of their pairings. 

Love it when tsu's here.

tumblr_m21d1flzQ71qa0na7o1_500.gif
Its because of my compulsive Snark isn't it....I can't help that I come from a long line of Snarks...  :umm:

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 03 March 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#486 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

Remember all they care about are the pairing. When you mention story plot character themes or morals it goes in one ear and out the other because they don't care.

#487 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Again you are being disrespectful of NS fans by saying THEY SOLELY ruined the series so you might wanna check yourself.

I can't see his disgusting post since i'm putting him into ignore list.

Did he really said that??? So he is no longer on spy, disguise mode, he is blatantly goes full blown RAMBO mode.

If he still not getting banned after that, then the mod is really questionable ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#488 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:44 PM

I'm being generous but every other comment he makes is about how Ns pushed feminist/sexism, ranted about this ranted about that and ruined the fandom, and because they ruined the fandom Kishimoto gave us the ending we got :zaru:

Nevermind the fact that people OUTSIDE of NS also talked about these things and were often JUST as Toxic, if not more so.

There is a REASON there is a NS orientated forum, its because we were so out numbered we were basically a protected species.We couldn't GO to the other forums without being bashed but according to Db we're the evil ones.  :hm:

#489 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:10 PM

What? I love hair.

I'm not even posting about anything Naruto...or any character. :chuckle:

Edited by Gaara's hair, 03 March 2016 - 05:20 PM.

#490 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:31 PM

I don't even know why he's bringing you into it...You didn't even specifically say anything in this thread about any character :hehehe:  you simply alluded to a mysterious character.

Its funny that db thinks its okay for "Gen pop" to bash Sakura but if someone even SEEMS like they MIGHT be talking about Hinata he gets all defensive and calls people out on it :zaru:

But thats not my biznizz. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 03 March 2016 - 05:31 PM.

#491 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:38 PM

Was I even alluding to a character? I was talking to Gorilla about top 5 female characters and some good and bad qualities...Then I got rocci to answer me :wow:

#492 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:41 PM

Holy gorilla poop! She's hot! Best character!

Nah, I know what you mean. Story, development, doing something, involved in the action, not a doormat, not all about obsessing over a guy...

But i think this is what he was mentioning. 

Well...i guess she's not really a character so much as a seldom seen ink caricature :zaru: 

#493 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

Was I even alluding to a character? I was talking to Gorilla about top 5 female characters and some good and bad qualities...Then I got rocci to answer me :wow:

Wait what?

#494 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:47 PM

The gorilla poop? I'm sorry.

That wasn't about anyone and that she's hot best character is what I see people post sometimes. I guess that's the general fandom...haha.

#495 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:48 PM

Well...i guess she's not really a character so much as a seldom seen ink caricature :zaru:

Pretty much.

#496 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

Wait what?

That thing with the top 5 thread and the least worst thing and the thing Tsuki quoted a bit ago. You know.

#497 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:52 PM

Wait what?

Db thinks you were Bashing Hinata like 3 pages back. Who the heck knows why.

pretty much everything he says is unfounded so yea. 

Pretty much.

giphy.gif

#498 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:59 PM

This thread has become a great piece of entertainment. ​Don't mind me, just getting in my dose of laughter for the day. :fu:

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 03 March 2016 - 05:59 PM.

#499 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:01 PM

OMG! IT IS BUDDY :argh: Haven't seen you in five years...I mind you.

And I loved how Gorilla answered when I mentioned him. Gorilla \o/

Edited by Gaara's hair, 03 March 2016 - 06:04 PM.

#500 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:09 PM

This thread has become a great piece of entertainment. ​Don't mind me, just getting in my dose of laughter for the day. :fu:

LTtCA31.gif
Where ever i go there is bound to be a great show :zaru: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users