505 replies to this topic

#481 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

Dunno what to say about the Yandere thing guys...this is how the guy posted it, this is how I share it.
Guess we'll find out tomorrow biggrin.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#482 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

It sounds just like a prediction to me...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#483 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

Oh yeah!
Haha...sorry, my memory sucks. sweatdrop.gif
NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#484 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

I never thought I'd say "Sasuke", "Uchiha Clan", and "yandere" in the same sentence. Lol, makes so much sense though.

The Uchihas are a Clan of yanderes. Most sensical thing in the manga next to NaruSaku development. wink.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#485 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Feb 13 2013, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never thought I'd say "Sasuke", "Uchiha Clan", and "yandere" in the same sentence. Lol, makes so much sense though.

The Uchihas are a Clan of yanderes. Most sensical thing in the manga next to NaruSaku development. wink.gif

To an extent anyway, Sasuke doesn't beat up someone because they do something stupid...

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#486 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Feb 12 2013, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To an extent anyway, Sasuke doesn't beat up someone because they do something stupid...

I think you're thinking of "Tsundere". tongue.gif Tsundere is Sakura's thing.

"Yandere (ヤンデレ?) a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving, caring, and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) they really, truly like and care for a lot before their romantic devotion becomes mentally destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality. The term is derived from the words yanderu (病んでる?) meaning a mental or emotional illness, and deredere (でれでれ?) meaning to show affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, and sometimes are incredibly deranged and are not mentally sane, often using extreme violence and/or brutality as an outlet for their emotions. The usage of the character type has led to criticism over the amount of violence in works such as School Days. Although the character type has been used in anime and manga since Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam in 1985, conscious use of the term only began to be around the turn of the millennium. A classical (and rather extreme) example of yandere is Yuno Gasai, from the manga/anime Future Diary, who is prone to kill anyone who may interfere with her obsessive passion for the series protagonist Yukiteru Amano (or just even be near him without any romantic contact). Yandere are usually, but not always, female characters, and are usually depicted as villains, making them anti-heroes at best but often the only evil teammate when on the good guys' team. For example Rolo Lamperouge from the Code Geass series can be considered a yandere for his ruthless devotion to the series protagonist Lelouch (who himself rises in arms against his father and his empire to create a better world for his little sister), as his affection grows to the point he will attempt to kill even those who are close to Lelouch in order to not be replaced. More good (and otherwise Anti-heroic) examples would be Russia from Axis Powers Hetalia, or Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka in the song "Scissorloid". Yandere can also be shown in movies such as Annie Wilkes in Misery. Sometimes, they can just be played in a comedic, usually exaggerated, context."

I'm not sure if Sasuke or the Uchiha fit the Yandere stereotype completely. laugh.gif Maybe a little bit.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 13 February 2013 - 02:09 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#487 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Moon_Girl @ Feb 13 2013, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you're thinking of "Tsundere". tongue.gif Tsundere is Sakura's thing.

"Yandere (ヤンデレ?) a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving, caring, and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) they really, truly like and care for a lot before their romantic devotion becomes mentally destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality. The term is derived from the words yanderu (病んでる?) meaning a mental or emotional illness, and deredere (でれでれ?) meaning to show affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, and sometimes are incredibly deranged and are not mentally sane, often using extreme violence and/or brutality as an outlet for their emotions. The usage of the character type has led to criticism over the amount of violence in works such as School Days. Although the character type has been used in anime and manga since Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam in 1985, conscious use of the term only began to be around the turn of the millennium. A classical (and rather extreme) example of yandere is Yuno Gasai, from the manga/anime Future Diary, who is prone to kill anyone who may interfere with her obsessive passion for the series protagonist Yukiteru Amano (or just even be near him without any romantic contact). Yandere are usually, but not always, female characters, and are usually depicted as villains, making them anti-heroes at best but often the only evil teammate when on the good guys' team. For example Rolo Lamperouge from the Code Geass series can be considered a yandere for his ruthless devotion to the series protagonist Lelouch (who himself rises in arms against his father and his empire to create a better world for his little sister), as his affection grows to the point he will attempt to kill even those who are close to Lelouch in order to not be replaced. More good (and otherwise Anti-heroic) examples would be Russia from Axis Powers Hetalia, or Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka in the song "Scissorloid". Yandere can also be shown in movies such as Annie Wilkes in Misery. Sometimes, they can just be played in a comedic, usually exaggerated, context."

I'm not sure if Sasuke or the Uchiha fit the Yandere stereotype completely. laugh.gif Maybe a little bit.

Wow... I totally looked at that wrong XD

#488 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Feb 12 2013, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow... I totally looked at that wrong XD

It's amazing that after seeing Yandere Hinata behavior in RTN you thought if was something else. biggrin.gif

#489 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Feb 13 2013, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's amazing that after seeing Yandere Hinata behavior in RTN you thought if was something else. biggrin.gif

I don't make it a habit to remember all Japan manga character title sweatdrop.gif That and I sorta rushed looking at subject...

But yeah, Sasuke totally fits that bill, though I don't think he "Loves" Naruto like that tongue.gif

#490 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Feb 12 2013, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't make it a habit to remember all Japan manga character title sweatdrop.gif That and I sorta rushed looking at subject...

But yeah, Sasuke totally fits that bill, though I don't think he "Loves" Naruto like that tongue.gif

You right because he really loves Itachi and in someways his clan more than anything else in the world.

#491 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Feb 13 2013, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You right because he really loves Itachi and in someways his clan more than anything else in the world.

So yeah, he's got a special obsession (almost with himself)

#492 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Feb 12 2013, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The way I've always classified Sasuke's "brother love" for Naruto was a male example of a Tsundere. Part 1 explictly showed this the best starting from the Wave Arc to the his fight with Gaara. In Part 2, since I'm pretty sure he cares for him somewhere really deep down (under all the hatred lol), his Tsundere relationship with Naruto turned to homicidal Tsundere "I'll kill you" type of thing (but this time, not for comedy). sweatdrop.gif

Unless there's a better trope for Sasuke when it relates to Naruto ... I can't remember it. headscratch.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#493 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Feb 13 2013, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The way I've always classified Sasuke's "brother love" for Naruto was a male example of a Tsundere. Part 1 explictly showed this the best starting from the Wave Arc to the his fight with Gaara. In Part 2, since I'm pretty sure he cares for him somewhere really deep down (under all the hatred lol), his Tsundere relationship with Naruto turned to homicidal Tsundere "I'll kill you" type of thing (but this time, not for comedy). sweatdrop.gif

Unless there's a better trope for Sasuke when it relates to Naruto ... I can't remember it. headscratch.gif

Sounds like it fits the bill... I wouldn't know about anything else ^^;

#494 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

Spoiler pic for the new chapter if anyone is interested : http://www.imagebam....bc9518237048695

#495 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

Daw. This probably means no hint of Minato yet after all. *sigh*

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#496 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Feb 12 2013, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoiler pic for the new chapter if anyone is interested : http://www.imagebam....bc9518237048695

One thing for sure is that we will soon learn if Mito was really there in the battle. You know, for those who believed this theory.

#497 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

spoiler box just to be safe --Click here to view--
When I first looked at the image I immediately thought "We're going back to Naruto already? You'd think Kishi would want to milk Sasuke and the Kages a bit more" but looking more at it I guess this is Hashirama vs Madara flashback, that will be cool to see

#498 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Minato can wait I'm more interested in the senju brothers we know nothing about them and since I always loved Tobirama I'm enjoying these chapters.

#499 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Feb 13 2013, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Minato can wait I'm more interested in the senju brothers we know nothing about them and since I always loved Tobirama I'm enjoying these chapters.

Minato most likely to be the last one to close the conversation and most likely, he will probably mention Naruto and Sasuke may come to a thought of him. Right now, it's time to unfold history. This is getting really interesting.

#500 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Feb 13 2013, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Minato most likely to be the last one to close the conversation and most likely, he will probably mention Naruto and Sasuke may come to a thought of him. Right now, it's time to unfold history. This is getting really interesting.

Yes, he will most likely be last but for now we are going to learn more about Madara and Hashi and I'm hyped I really want to see a flashback of the vote fight I have been waiting for that a long time, these chapters are a breath of fresh air from the boring war.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users