54175 replies to this topic

#49321 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:12 AM

You basically described how I feel about everything since 699, 700, The Last, and beyond in a nutshell, Tricks! It's basically a jumbled mess that no one can follow, but the "fans" that Studio Pierrot wanted to cater to don't even give a damn about it because they feel they "won" just because NaruHina when it was really about making Hinata happy, not anyone else, and we know for a fact by evidence in the manga and such that Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, everyone else... THEY'RE FREAKING MISERABLE!!!!!

I disagree about Sasuke , he is not miserable. He live in a very comfy freedom , no responsibility , no worries , did he event looks stressful like Naruto ? no he is full of happiness , he fulfill his goal which is to restore the uchiha clan through salad. But with zero sacrifice , he can leave her to his baby sitter a.k.a Sakura. Some might said that he care about the village and naruto because he keep investigating about kaguya and stupidsuki clan , but that is because it's his hobby and what the creator wants him to be ... a traveling cool guy wanderer type with long coat/cloak long hair handsome looking , bad ass power and eyes (what else did he need? hes already a perfect character that everybody dream to become). He doesn't have to wipe salad ass or change her diaper , he never sent even a single peny (or ryo is the money in naruto world isn't it) to pay for her education is school , he doesn't have to find a job like normal father do he got free money from his gay boyfriend the lord seventh.

Sigh ... sorry for that , but i respectfully disagree if anyone said Sasuke is miserable , he is not , he is the happiest man in narutoverse right now. My dream is to see Sasuke at least once trip like Hinata and seeing his face land in a buffalo's turd. Hes always looks bad ass cool shiny on a white horse while the whole world cry for joy just looking at him , at least make him fall from that spot and make look pathetic like an idiot ... for once.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#49322 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:38 AM

I disagree about Sasuke , he is not miserable. He live in a very comfy freedom , no responsibility , no worries , did he event looks stressful like Naruto ? no he is full of happiness , he fulfill his goal which is to restore the uchiha clan through salad. But with zero sacrifice , he can leave her to his baby sitter a.k.a Sakura. Some might said that he care about the village and naruto because he keep investigating about kaguya and stupidsuki clan , but that is because it's his hobby and what the creator wants him to be ... a traveling cool guy wanderer type with long coat/cloak long hair handsome looking , bad ass power and eyes (what else did he need? hes already a perfect character that everybody dream to become). He doesn't have to wipe salad ass or change her diaper , he never sent even a single peny (or ryo is the money in naruto world isn't it) to pay for her education is school , he doesn't have to find a job like normal father do he got free money from his gay boyfriend the lord seventh.

Sigh ... sorry for that , but i respectfully disagree if anyone said Sasuke is miserable , he is not , he is the happiest man in narutoverse right now. My dream is to see Sasuke at least once trip like Hinata and seeing his face land in a buffalo's turd. Hes always looks bad ass cool shiny on a white horse while the whole world cry for joy just looking at him , at least make him fall from that spot and make look pathetic like an idiot ... for once.

Well Yyubie this is Kishi and we all know that Kishi had a huge booner when it came to Sasuke and all of the Uchiha so really, I'm not that shocked really that Sasuke gets the good life while the others, besides Hinata all have kitten lives.

But no fear Yyubie Sasuke shall get what is coming to him, that much I can assure you as in one of my stories I am planning Son Pan will be kicking his ass what does she do to him you maybe asking? Well....

1: kicked in the nuts so hard he can't have kids or have sex ever again as he will lose his kitten.

2: shall lose his left eye

3 lose his right arm and left leg

4: 35% of his body will have burns

5: well let's just say Pan will guck Sasuke up

#49323 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:38 PM

Sasuke is miserable because he never got to marry Naruto

"Stupid big-boobed obsessive son of a Bi*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*"

)What you are about to read is a real event. The names have been change to protect my reputation.)

Pro-enders: "The forhead poke is a Japanese custom. In Japanese folklore a forehead poke means that you are really close to someone. So Sasuke giving both Sakura and Salad a forhead poke means he loves them."

Me: "You know what is also Japanese custom? A birth mother keeping the umbilicol cord of their baby. So I guess that means Karin actually is Salad's REAL biological mother which means that Sasuke either cheated on Sakura or Orochmaru tried to make a Sasuke clone using Karin. Either way, Salad is not Sakura's kid and she never had sex with Sasuke."

Pro-ender:

Edited by James S Cassidy, 30 June 2018 - 07:51 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49324 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

)What you are about to read is a real event. The names have been change to protect my reputation.)

Pro-enders: "The forhead poke is a Japanese custom. In Japanese folklore a forehead poke means that you are really close to someone. So Sasuke giving both Sakura and Salad a forhead poke means he loves them."

Me: "You know what is also Japanese custom? A birth mother keeping the umbilicol cord of their baby. So I guess that means Karin actually is Salad's REAL biological mother which means that Sasuke either cheated on Sakura or Orochmaru tried to make a Sasuke clone using Karin. Either way, Salad is not Sakura's kid and she never had sex with Sasuke."

Pro-ender:

Except the forehead poke was originally from Naruto and it really pisses me off that Sakura never found that out considering that was her fondest and most special memory of Sasuke.

#49325 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 08:57 PM

Well technically her fondest memory SHOULD BE how Sasuke (*cough*Naruto *cough cough*) complimented her forehead considering how much she hated it at that point and she never found out that was Naruto.  BU**!!!!!!!!!!! $#IT!!!!!!!!!!  :cuss:  :rawr:  :bash:  :yucky:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 June 2018 - 08:57 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49326 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:03 AM

And don't forget Minato, Naruto and Sakura's little interaction, where Naruto tells his dad she's his girlfriend, Sakura gets flustered, Minato is reminded of his wife and — this is the important part — Minato exits Naruto's life for the very last time, saying to Sakura "I'll leave him to you."

This happens again and again Japanese storytelling about passing on care and responsibility to another person. Itachi also left responsiblity for Sasuke in Naruto's hands.

So for Naruto to have married Hinata, he would have had to go against his mother's advice, what he's already told Minato, and Minato's blessing and 'passing the torch' of family responsibility over to Sakura.

So...yeah.... And he's married to Hinata for...reasons.....

Meanwhile there is zero evidence Sakura and Sasuke are even married, and her story about Sarada's birth is so flimsy even Sarada doesn't believe her!!! They dedicate a whole storyline to it, and in it there is no satisfactory or conclusive answers about Sarada's birth story/parent, the nature of Sakura and Sasuke's relationship. And we even get a weirdo speech from Naruto saying it's not what on the surface but it's what you feel that matters. WTF?!?

Wait, so is Boruto's dad saying that Hinatata's bewbs shouldn't be what matters to NHers and that there is actually NO feelings from him? lol

Pro-ender:

*shows them where the forehead poke is meant to show distance*

*video replays*

2e5.gif

#49327 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:51 AM

Hold on, since WHEN was poking the forehead a Japanese custom? Look, I admit, I'm no expert on Japanese customs (I learn something new everyday), but given how much Japanese media I've seen, many of it in the mainstream, how come I've never come across any of it before? If anything, given what I DO know, it seems rather contradictory in a culture that generally keeps physical contact to a minimum, especially in public.

What's more, if it's a gesture of romantic love...oh god, I ain't going there!

#49328 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:50 AM

Hold on, since WHEN was poking the forehead a Japanese custom? Look, I admit, I'm no expert on Japanese customs (I learn something new everyday), but given how much Japanese media I've seen, many of it in the mainstream, how come I've never come across any of it before? If anything, given what I DO know, it seems rather contradictory in a culture that generally keeps physical contact to a minimum, especially in public.

I wouldn't trust any of them without sources; they are just trying to make excuses. Anyway these are the type of people that deny that it is a custom that you are suppose to immediately respond to a love confession either by reciprocating by declaring they feel the same, or saying thank you to politely reject them.

Also remember Itachi explain before he finally passed on that the forehead poke was him keeping his distance from Sasuke even pushing him anyway. But the second Sasuke did to Sakura in 699 it is now apparently the most romantic thing you can do in Japanese's culture, and is just one step away from kittening them...though from what I've heard about that Itachi novel that may actually be the case.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 July 2018 - 03:29 AM.

#49329 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:12 PM

It is not. You see, there are many Japanese customs that showcase many of things and in Naruto they are confusing at times because Kishimoto loves trying to mix old traditions with newer traditions in the series...so it is hard to gauge some of it, but the real point is these people will make-up or apply any sort of "Japanese culture" to prove their ship is good or righteous. When there is a custom that does not fit their critieria or go as so far to showcase how it is the opposite of what what they believe, like the umbilicol cord thing which is a Japanese custom of the birth mother, they break down or downright deny that custom. So, the point I was really making here is that...it is irrelevant of the said custom, but rather they are using anything, real or imaginary, to prove that their pairing is superior and deny anything that goes against them. It is one more way to show how it only matters when they want it to matter and not "this is the reality that it is."

Reality: "Kishimoto gaves no kittens about pairings"
Imagination: "Kishimoto planned NH and SS from the beginning even before the concept of Naruto was ever conceived."

It's like a Japanese man watching an American flick and saying:
"Do you remember the time when Bucky and Steve hugged each other? That means they are in love with each other because American custom dictates that when you give someone a hug, it means they are close to you."

Well, Bucky and Steve do share a bond and they do care about each other, but it is only a brotherly bond. Giving a hug doesn;t necessarily mean they are in love with them.

I wouldn't trust any of them without sources; they are just trying to make excuse. Anyway these are the type of people that deny that it is a custom that you are suppose to immediately respond to a love confession either by reciprocating by declaring they feel the same, or saying thank you to politely reject them.

Also remember Itachi explain before he finally passed on that the forehead poke was him keeping his distance from Sasuke even pushing him anyway. But the second Sasuke did to Sakura in 699 it is now apparently the most romantic thing you can do in Japanese's culture, and is just one step away from kittening them...though from what I've heard about that Itachi novel that may actually be the case.

It doesn;t help that Sasuke actually did do this and from the persepctive of it it is alsmot like Sakura wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

Essentially, SS and NH are literally forced because no matter how times Sasuke or Naruto would say whether directly or indirectly "No" the girls would not take it as an answer. The men were beaten up until they got with the females they are apparently "supposed" to be with. When Sakura got the kid she basiclaly had a bargaining chip and something to hold over Sasuke's head. If you notice Sasuke does JUST enough to be a father (barely and yes I am using this term very strongly) and that's it.

The American Naruto fandom essentially condone rape and female dominance because "MAH PAIRINGS!"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 July 2018 - 03:14 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49330 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:16 PM

It is not. You see, there are many Japanese customs that showcase many of things and in Naruto they are confusing at times because Kishimoto loves trying to mix old traditions with newer traditions in the series...so it is hard to gauge some of it, but the real point is these people will make-up or apply any sort of "Japanese culture" to prove their ship is good or righteous. When there is a custom that does not fit their critieria or go as so far to showcase how it is the opposite of what what they believe, like the umbilicol cord thing which is a Japanese custom of the birth mother, they break down or downright deny that custom. So, the point I was really making here is that...it is irrelevant of the said custom, but rather they are using anything, real or imaginary, to prove that their pairing is superior and deny anything that goes against them. It is one more way to show how it only matters when they want it to matter and not "this is the reality that it is."

Reality: "Kishimoto gaves no kittens about pairings"
Imagination: "Kishimoto planned NH and SS from the beginning even before the concept of Naruto was ever conceived."

It's like a Japanese man watching an American flick and saying:
"Do you remember the time when Bucky and Steve hugged each other? That means they are in love with each other because American custom dictates that when you give someone a hug, it means they are close to you."

Well, Bucky and Steve do share a bond and they do care about each other, but it is only a brotherly bond. Giving a hug doesn;t necessarily mean they are in love with them.

It doesn;t help that Sasuke actually did do this and from the persepctive of it it is alsmot like Sakura wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

Essentially, SS and NH are literally forced because no matter how times Sasuke or Naruto would say whether directly or indirectly "No" the girls would not take it as an answer. The men were beaten up until they got with the females they are apparently "supposed" to be with. When Sakura got the kid she basiclaly had a bargaining chip and something to hold over Sasuke's head. If you notice Sasuke does JUST enough to be a father (barely and yes I am using this term very strongly) and that's it.

The American Naruto fandom essentially condone rape and female dominance because "MAH PAIRINGS!"

He cared about NS mainly due to it pleasing his wife, once he was told he couldn't do that because the fans hate it, which is why instead he should do what the fans wanted nH & SS, and the fallout from that phantom fanbase not supporting the franchise financially has colored his opinion of the current pairings.

I do think that the umbilical cord was suppose to be leaning towards SK being true, but editors put their foot down. The excuse for why Karin had sound like it was made at the last second by someone who doesn't care, doesn't want to do it, or someone making the writer do it.

People consider Naruto rude for not responding to Hinata confession, but he is the exception because of the situation. Her confession might as well have been a suicide note, it was the one thing she wanted to do so she could die with no regrets; then went off with the intention of dying. Then all the thing that happen afterwards it easy for Naruto to forget or just ignore it because Hinata doesn't seem to have or want to approach him afterwards.

They also support oppression & slavery since Neji's story had to be thrown under the bus for their pairings to happen.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 July 2018 - 03:39 AM.

#49331 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:04 AM

He cared about NS mainly due to it pleasing his wife, once he was told he couldn't do that because the fans hate it, which is why instead he should do what the fans wanted nH & SS, and the fallout from that phantom fanbase not supporting the franchise financially has colored his opinion of the current pairings.

I do think that the umbilical cord was suppose to be leaning towards SK being true, but editors put their foot down. The excuse for why Karin had sound like it was made at the last second by someone who doesn't care, doesn't want to do it, or someone making the writer do it.

I don't understand why Kishimoto couldn't just stand up and say "no." That's the piece most can't seem to grasp. Why give up so easily to the will of people who cared more about profit than story? I don't want to just leave it down to "because he had no other choice" because there are mangaka who made a choice to screw with the studio to make sure they didn't screw with the story. Sure, Kishimoto could not have stopped them for making Boruto, I guess, but he could at least screw them over to the point of making them shoot themselves in the foot with it.

I guess he kind of did, but the fanbase here is America is just too stupid to see it. They are so concerned for their pairings and their fanatasies that they don't see the blatent obvious continuity issues the story has. Especially now that Kishimoto's Boruto and Kodachi's Boruto are just two different characters now. You even have Kishimoto say that the authors have "the freedom to write the story as they wish." Which means that no, Kishimoto's supposed "supervising" is nothing more than a few hints thrown in and character designs and he adds in nothing plot wise.

The more I keep reliving the interviews...the more it really sounds like Kishimoto had just....given up. He stopped caring about Naruto all together and just wanted to be done with it. Whether this is because he lost time with his family or because he was basically bullied so much by editors and the studio that he just said..."whatever."

People consider Naruto rude for not responding to Hinata confession, but he is the exception because of the situation. Her confession might as well have been a suicide note, it was the one thing she wanted to do so she could die with no regrets; then went off with the intention of dying. Then all the thing that happen afterwards it easy for Naruto to forget or just ignore it because Hinata doesn't seem to have or want to approach him afterwards.

They also support oppression & slavery since Neji's story had to be thrown under the bus for their pairings to happen.

See, this is where I know the NH fandom has no love for "Naruto" in this pairings. Honestly, why call them NH fans when they are not really Naruto Hinata fans. They are purely Hinata fans. She could be in love with  any character and they would have forced it somehow. I mean, it is so evident by the fact that they have this opinion that "if Naruto didn't respond to Hinata he is a scumbag and a horrible man." When he finally does talk to her...oh all of a sudden all is forgiven. It is so stupid. They give no kittens about Naruto himself. Naruto is a scumbag UNLESS he is with Hinata then he is the best man ever regardless if he actually is a good man.

I swear, Naruto could abuse Hinata and they probably would still love it. Heck, Sauske abused and still abuses Sakura in ways and yet they love this pairing without issue.

The more I realise, the more I hate the American fandom.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49332 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:35 AM

See, this is where I know the NH fandom has no love for "Naruto" in this pairings. Honestly, why call them NH fans when they are not really Naruto Hinata fans. They are purely Hinata fans. She could be in love with  any character and they would have forced it somehow. I mean, it is so evident by the fact that they have this opinion that "if Naruto didn't respond to Hinata he is a scumbag and a horrible man." When he finally does talk to her...oh all of a sudden all is forgiven. It is so stupid. They give no kittens about Naruto himself. Naruto is a scumbag UNLESS he is with Hinata then he is the best man ever regardless if he actually is a good man.

I swear, Naruto could abuse Hinata and they probably would still love it. Heck, Sauske abused and still abuses Sakura in ways and yet they love this pairing without issue.

The more I realise, the more I hate the American fandom.

I hear ya on all of this, James. It's really just STUPID how so many in the American Naruto fandom can be such dumbasses, only because you said it best with them being HINATA fans, not NARUHINA fans! And I can see some good stuff for them, but the ending has ruined a lot of it for me. =/ And the fandom just irritates me to no end by making it ALL about Hinata, not caring about Naruto and such.

#49333 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:35 PM

I hear ya on all of this, James. It's really just STUPID how so many in the American Naruto fandom can be such dumbasses, only because you said it best with them being HINATA fans, not NARUHINA fans! And I can see some good stuff for them, but the ending has ruined a lot of it for me. =/ And the fandom just irritates me to no end by making it ALL about Hinata, not caring about Naruto and such.

I feel like one of the only american naruto fans that has a problem with the ending at times. way too many fans that don't see what's wrong with the ending whatsoever and are anime only fans.

Edited by ultranx, 02 July 2018 - 05:42 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#49334 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:14 PM

I feel like one of the only american naruto fans that has a problem with the ending at times. way too many fans that don't see what's wrong with the ending whatsoever and are anime only fans.

Also an American fan who absolutely hated everything about the ending.

#49335 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:18 PM

Also an American fan who absolutely hated everything about the ending.

Well Iive in the UK and I hate the ending as well.

#49336 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

Yeah I live in Canada and I feel like a very SMALL minority here that HATES THIS trash ending

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 July 2018 - 01:22 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49337 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:09 PM

I'm American, and I've never hated anything more.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#49338 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:05 PM

The sad part is is that in reality we are not such a minority as some may think here in the states. No, in fact there is a good portion here that are from the states and hate the ending. The problem though is that the NH radical control most of the internet social media sites that adhere to anime and games. They control youtube, they control kotaku, they control TheGamer, and many many more. Pick a site that deals with games and anime and chances are it is run by a huge amount of Hinata fan wankers.

Again, Kotaku called Naruto the Last the "Love letter all Naruto fans deserved." They said it was a brilliant piece of anime cinema and that it should be praised as one of the best anime movies of all time. TheGamer said the same. And so on and so forth.

Look at this from Anime News Network
"Rebecca Silverman of Anime News Network (ANN) said Boruto appealed to her despite never having gotten into the Naruto manga. She praised how the writers dealt with Boruto's angst without it coming across as "teen whining" and the way Sasuke decides to train him."

Dealing with his angst without coming off as whining? That's not what most of the fandom is saying and she has never read the Naruto manga itself so....how can we take her review seriously. This is like having A call of duty player who has never played any Devil May Cry games say "DmC Reboot is such a great game because Dante has an amazing personality." Well, sorry, but Dante's personality in DmC was juvanile, bratty, and Kevin Federline bad. If you like it the game fine, but compare DmC Dante to the real Devil May Cry Dante and you find them to be two different characters with one having an actual character context and the other just because an angsty teenager.

It's not that anti-enders don't exist here in the states, but rather, for some strange reason, all these HInata wankers own or control most of the social media and not one Anti-ender or pro-NS person owns or controls anything. You never see a anime website based in America talk about how bad Naruto is or how Kishimoto kittened up.

The only place where you find these opinions are on 2ch or some underground anime lovers sites. So it leads to me question...why do all the Hinata wankers here in the America fanbase are given megaphone, but not one NS fan or anti-ender has one? Why are Hinata wankers so predominate in american anime fan websites? Can someone show me an article from a well-known anime and gamer website based here in America that does NOT think Naruto the Last was god's gift to humanity?

I hate to be political here, but President Trump is right about one thing: "The media is fake news." It is true from the major to the minor. Case for Naruto...everyone praises it the series for so much, even Boruto, and just inflates how "great" it is, but it is all one huge lie because they are just Hinata wanking. They say the entire Naruto series is bad, but when Hinata gets a movie...all of a sudden it is the best series ever.

I have even seen articles where they talk about the faults of the Naruto story, but go on to say "NaruHina saved the Naruto story" or something along those lines.They give all these nagative points about Madara, and Obito, and Neji, and so much more, but still give the series a near perfect score because "NH is canon." This is why Naruto, as a series, is essentially the weeaboos ultimate manga and that is not a good thing. And people think Dragonball Z fanboys are bad...this is worse at times. (The only time DBZ fanboys are bad is when you mention another character who can beat Goku.) The only reason why this series is still popular is because of the damn pairings. That's it. This fanbase is so focused on pairings that they make harem anime look like BFF movies. I have never seen a supposed "non-romantic" anime focus so much on pairings to the point that that is all the fanbase cares about.

For once I just want to find website that is well-known in the community that calls it out like it is: "Naruto is a low-class cliche shonen anime that abandons all real threat and moral structure for a below sub-par romance plot." Just one...please any one find me just one...restore my faith in humanity. And not have one that says "Durrrr...Heenaataah da bested evur and Neruto is bestest anime evur becuz NardoHeena cannonnzzzlol!!!11!!!11"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 July 2018 - 09:07 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49339 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:14 PM

I actually had someone tell me that "Sakura and Naruto's development was just friendship while Hinata and Naruto's development was sweet and romantic". Am I blind? Hinata and Naruto barely interacted and need a movie to shove in all the development they didn't get the entire story. While anyone who looks at the story without their shipping glasses can easily see that it was building up Sakura and Naruto to become a couple in the end.

#49340 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

I actually had someone tell me that "Sakura and Naruto's development was just friendship while Hinata and Naruto's development was sweet and romantic". Am I blind? Hinata and Naruto barely interacted and need a movie to shove in all the development they didn't get the entire story. While anyone who looks at the story without their shipping glasses can easily see that it was building up Sakura and Naruto to become a couple in the end.

I hear that one alot too or even "Naruto and Sakura are brother and sister kind of love." So Naruto is into incest? I mean, if he sees her as a sister, why did he ask her out on dates and get envious when she loved Sasuke in his youth? In fact, people complain about NejiHina being incest due to them being cousins and such, but Naruto and Hinata are technically distant cousins as well since the Uzumakis, the Uchiha, and the Hyuga are practically sister clans. So Naruto married his cousin? Ewww gross.

Yeah, I am tired of hearing this excuse or this reasoning. Yeah, they were best friends, but some of the best and most loving relationships start out as best friends. Naruto and Hinata are not best friends and that's the biggest problem with it. They don't know each other...not really. Sasuke and Sakura are not best friends either. So whenever people use this argument that "Naruto and Sakura are best friends" I always reply with "So you admit they would have made a better couple because they are closer to each other than Hinata will ever be with Naruto? Thanks for agreeing with me."

This whole thing of them being friends is not a good reason why they couldn't be lovers...it more likely proves why they should have been canon in the first place because "Best friends make the best couples." Don't believe me? Ask me how Tifa and Cloud are doing. How about Ron Stoppable and Kym Possible? How about Ichigo and Orihime? How about Renji and Rukia? Goku and Chi-Chi? Minato and Kushina were childhood friends. Nisekoi? YuYu Hakusho? Hell, even Yuri on Ice plays with this trope. Best friends from childhood become lovers. (Although TvTropes also counts NaruHina counts this as such, but they weren't friends nor were they together. This is another site that is run by mostly Hinata wankers.)

There are so many examples that it is hard to list them all. Hell, chances are if we mention the argument that best friends make better couples they would immediatly jump on the "Naruto and Hinata were best friends since childhood" BS because all of a sudden that is the facts they go with. Anything they can use to prove their existence.Even if you catch them shooting themselves in the foot, they immediatly cut off that foot and say "I didn't have a foot. I always had a stump there."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users