• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:28 AM

Say hello to Naruto GT everyone:

http://www.shonenjum...ext_generation/

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4842 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:06 AM

Wait a minute is this a new manga or anime? I see Shuiesha and SJ over this.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4843 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:10 AM

LOL so they continue with the New Gen/Era after all. That means this franchise still selling well?? or ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#4844 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:24 AM

LOL so they continue with the New Gen/Era after all. That means this franchise still selling well?? or ....

I'd say it's selling enough. The Naruto brand is still well known, so it's not all that surprising. I really wish they would just stop though; this is getting tiresome.

Edited by RedFaction, 30 November 2015 - 08:25 AM.

#4845 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:25 AM

The manga still sell well.
It's expect for naruto next gen to happen.

#4846 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:45 AM

This is simple moronic. I'll be in my 90 and still SP would make next generations! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#4847 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:51 AM

This is simple moronic. I'll be in my 90 and still SP would make next generations! :lmao:

Well, naruto is a dragon ball wannabe.

#4848 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:54 AM

Well, naruto is a dragon ball wannabe.

Worse. At least DB can be enjoyable to watch.

Yp330yZ.gif

#4849 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:58 AM

Gaah... I thought kishi was moving onto sci fi...*sigh* By the number of days on that timer. It looks like it will be revealed at jump festa. 

Edit: Well there could be several reason for this:

1. Is that they some how believe the success of the bolt movie has proven the the next gen will be popular (despite the fact it was just a SNS bait movie)

2. They still believe that this is there big international seller and aren't going to let it end yet.

3. They have no confidence in kishi's scifi thing and they would much rather he stay were he is, so they can make the most profits they can from this (unless this is a new mangaka or just a new anime).

Edit: ONE. More. Thing. I think a made a post a week back where someone said a rumor of this was happening.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 November 2015 - 09:10 AM.

#4850 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:58 AM

Before these 19 days are over we gonna have probably some leaked information and gonna find out if it's a new manga or movie 

I guess it's probably a new movie or even an anime with the new generation bs

#4851 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

*sigh* Surprisingly this might be good motivation for me to finally write that letter i been wanting to write since last year.

#4852 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

I see Shuiesha's name on that site. Not SP. So its either a new manga or LN. I knew they were the masterminds behind the next gen and pushed Kishi to create them. Now the SP director may be telling the truth about that he and SP were unaware of of the next generation and the events of chapter 700 other than Boruto and Himawari.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4853 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:13 AM

I see Shuiesha's name on that site. Not SP. So its either a new manga or LN. I knew they were the masterminds behind the next gen and pushed Kishi to create them. Now the SP director may be telling the truth about that he and SP were unaware of of the next generation and the events of chapter 700 other than Boruto and Himawari.

If we believe that they were the one who did the polling they may been the ones who where convinced that hinata was super popular and success was written with her. If that were the case it could really be that the Last was suppose to be a non canon movie that was just SP love note to hinata but then SJ decided to make it canon based on that belief.

#4854 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:16 AM

But to be honest what conflict does bolt generation have to make a series on? I know Naruto was a complete failure in the end that failed to reform the corrupt ninja system in any way. But the only conflict that Bolt's generation has so far is bad parenting. Or are they suddenly also going to become the generation to finally reform the ninja system? Or will they fail and then their kids have to reform it instead in some never ending cycle of kitten repeating story-line with no creativity left?

#4855 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:17 AM

If this is a manga, perhaps it's not kishi the one who make it. Maybe someone else, like rock lee spinoff.

I think it gonna be an anime.

@bail
They will create conflict.
While kishi isn't creative, the others maybe much more creative than him.

Edited by rocci, 30 November 2015 - 09:18 AM.

#4856 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:22 AM

If this is a manga, perhaps it's not kishi the one who make it. Maybe someone else, like rock lee spinoff.

I think it gonna be an anime.

@bail
They will create conflict.
While kishi isn't creative, the others maybe much more creative than him.

I'm almost sure it's going to be an anime 

Actually since the ending I was just expecting to they make an anime series about the new generation

#4857 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:27 AM

Actually since the ending I was just expecting to they make an anime series about the new generation

I think another manga isn't impossible.
I agree with you that anime about next gen is expect after they doesn't end the anime when the manga already end.

I expect the story will be the same with part one, with sasuke look alike become rouge.

#4858 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:27 AM

If it just an anime I don't care to be honest. Naruto has been SP bread winner for well over the past decade. So of course they would be desperate at any cost they don't have any other big name anime coming down the pipe for them at the moment. They had tokyo ghoul *pauses for 4life to complain about it* which they made a mess of. But if kishi is doing another manga for the next generation the nH fans will never shut up about it clear that kishi always wanted that ending.

#4859 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:29 AM

@bail
Nah, that just show that kishi can't stop milk it.

#4860 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:36 AM

I mean Kishi Officially said in his interview that He is done with Naruto after Boruto Movie and going to write new SCI-FI manga.

Then who the hell going to write this kitten?? I believe whoever that person is not going to be neutral, i mean its going to be bias, after all they are all bunch of Hinata fanboy.

If its revealed that Kishi is still going to write this or His SCI-FI manga turn out to be THIS!!? i mean SCI-FI manga suppose to be set in modern world right? with advance technology, just look at Boruto Movie full of modern device already. Then he is saying all that to make people thinking that Boruto movie will be the last of his creation, to bait people into watching Boruto Movie, that makes him the BIGGEST liar in the history of manga.

I mean really?? after all of that BS he said all NS development is red herring, MK-NS parallel is to mislead reader, NH was plan in the middel, SS was plan from the beginning, and he is done with Naruto after Boruto Movie, if he DARE to lie again!!!!??

Edited by Yyubie, 30 November 2015 - 09:41 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users