Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#47561 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:40 AM

I would also argue that Anakin fell to the dark because he also saw no difference between the Jedi and Sith by the end of the Prequel Trilogy. After all during the scene between him Mace and Palpatine, Mace went against the Jedi code of not killing and unarmed man when he attempted to with Paplatine saying he was to dangerous to be kept alive is the same words Palpatine said to anakin after he killed Count Doku when he felt conflicted because that was not what jedi should do because of their code. So now that Anakin sees that the is no difference in how the jedi and sith deal with their enemies nor how they cling on to their power, so why not join the side that promises to save the love of his live as that's all he has left now that everything he knows and was told about the jedi is a lie from his point of view.

I agree, and what you also said about how Obito turned to aid Madara would have been better than we got in the long haul.

#47562 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:41 AM

Possibly, or he could be pressured into making an appearance by WSJ.  After all, he's considered the public face of Boruto and they can't afford to give up the illusion to the audience that his contributions to the franchise are vast, when in reality, they are meager at best.  Remember, they wouldn't let him go to work on his sci-fi manga and kept him on as an editor because if word got out that he wasn't involved with Boruto, the manga would collapse by itself because it would essentially be considered a doujinshi.

Honestly I could care less about his upcoming sci-fi manga. If he screwed up Naruto then he will screw up this new manga too. So no thank you I learned my lesson once. I won't fall for Kishi's horrible writing. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 December 2017 - 03:26 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47563 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:42 AM

Why would he show up? He has nothing to do with Boruto since he left that story a while back. Unless he wants to keep running his mouth with BS and worthless lies regarding the ending to his manga. :zaru:

Probably to announce his new sci-fi manga that NO-ONE will read!!!!!!!!! trollololololololololol :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47564 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:31 AM

Probably to announce his new sci-fi manga that NO-ONE will read!!!!!!!!! trollololololololololol :lmao:

True it's sad when you think about it. After what he did with Naruto. It's not just the ending but all the plot holes and the asspulls. Then how he abandoned his story after Boruto and now Pierot are just making a mockery of the show all for the sake of making NH visible in the audiences eyes. I do ask who will actually read his new upcoming manga? (definitely not me). I doubt the pro-enders would even read it. That is, if Kishi makes another big boobed shy girl that falls for the male protagonist while he obviously likes the female protagonist who is a tsundere lol.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 December 2017 - 03:32 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47565 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

Yeah, I place more of the blame on the script and the way the actors were directed, but I still overall enjoyed the prequels and absolutely loved The Last Jedi (just saw it). I just ignore the nostalgia-blinded fans who seem to think virtually anything besides the original trilogy should be absolutely hated (besides what they say people should like).

Which seems to show how Naruto was never truly about "ninja" XP

Saw last jedi yesterday and wow it was something. I'm really split if I like or dislike it. I'm really you kill snok that quick and Luke is so occ and he dies really the one person everyone wanted to for years and you kill him off and he barely even did anything. The Yoda cameo was good was hoping for a obi-wan or anakin cameo. Also the whole stuff with the rebels was pretty pointless and kitten holdo keeping her plan from poe. Also kylo is still a little kitten.

Plus that epic Darth Vader part at the end he would guck both Naruto and Sasuke up and force chock Hinata while doing so.

Yes I'd pay to see that happen to them but have sakura be in vader place.

#47566 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:34 PM

There will people who will read kishi new work.
Whatever it will be a hit or miss is another story.

#47567 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

Well seems like my prediction was right about Jump Festa when it came to Kishi's new Scifi  manga. 

2018  sure does look like it's gonna be the return of the "classic" mangakas since Komi (niskoi author), Kubo, Toriko mangaka, etc are also coming back granted those are one shots, but they still count.  

crKbL6s.jpg

Wish there was a better visual on the artwork, it's a little hard to tell besides the swords in two of those panels. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 17 December 2017 - 02:16 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#47568 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:47 PM

I honestly feel the new Star wars Movies feel less personal now given how it's a film corporations agenda running the star wars franchise instead of one man's vision (whether you agreed with that vision is entirely up to you).

I'd still argue The Clone wars is better, because it felt like they were willing to take more risks than rebels, but I still think is good.

Luckychi with eason do you think is better between 2 & 3? 

Yeah after The Last Jedi, I can kinda agree with that to an extent when you consider some of the things that Force Awakens had set up which is what I appreciated about it the most. When you go into Last Jedi it's like what happened? Especially when you try to connect it back to Episodes 1-6 like  I'll say this it's a great movie,  but it could've been better for a Star Wars movie if that makes any sense

. You know me, I've never hated the prequels they just could've been better executed, but I think now I'm starting to find more appreciation for them for being consistent in terms of the overall story.  Granted, you could say we have one movie left to determine how the story of the sequel trilogy is overall. I mean without spoiling it, my issue as of right now more so with The Last Jedi not alot feels fleshed out. When we go from A New Hope to Empire Strikes Back things got fleshed out, and I know alot of people won't agree  with this but same thing can be said for Phantom Menace to Attack of The Clones things got fleshed out.  Again, I liked The Last Jedi, but I can't help to the issues that it presented. That's just me. 

I actually completely agree with you as well on Star Wars that it was one man's vision and say what you will about the prequels, but Lucas stuck to his vision and I got to give him props for sticking with it.  Unlike a certain other person we all know of what happened cough cough after pain arc lol 

You know, I've never actually thought about that when it comes to Rebels Season 2 and Season 3. Damn I don't know like they're both amazing to me. I'll definitely say Season 3 definitely feels a little more mature than Season 2 that's for sure. However, I feel that Season 2 laid the groudwork for what Season 3 had to accomplish kinda similar to Empire in a way laying the groundwork for Return of the Jedi.  So I think for that aspect, I'd have to say Season 2 was better.  What about you? 

Oh yeah that's one we can easily say,  like I love Rebels a lot, but Clone Wars did take more risks the stakes were slightly higher too. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#47569 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:19 PM

Well seems like my prediction was right about Jump Festa when it came to Kishi's new Scifi  manga. 

2018  sure does look like it's gonna be the return of the "classic" mangakas since Komi (niskoi author), Kubo, Toriko mangaka, etc are also coming back granted those are one shots, but they still count.  

crKbL6s.jpg

Wish there was a better visual on the artwork, it's a little hard to tell besides the swords in two of those panels. 

And as much as I dislike Pierrot,  I am happy to hear that Togashi will be writing a script for a new Yu Yu Hakusho anime special that will be coming out in 2018.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#47570 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

Omg more YUU YUU hakusho? I can die happily.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 17 December 2017 - 05:57 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#47571 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

There will people who will read kishi new work.
Whatever it will be a hit or miss is another story.

Well most likely it will flop. Not just because of the back lash over Naruto's ending, but I feel it will be compared alot to how Naruto WAS so it probably won't be popular and will fail in votes. Besides Naruto's ending proved most of all Kishi doesn't even know what he is doing as a writer.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47572 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:54 PM

Well, they had Hayden Christensen slaughter a bunch of defenseless 6 year olds in episode 3. It was great for the whole family.

Sorry I should've been more clear. I wasn't referring to mature in terms of violence, but in terms of dealing with complex ideologies.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47573 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

True it's sad when you think about it. After what he did with Naruto. It's not just the ending but all the plot holes and the asspulls. Then how he abandoned his story after Boruto and now Pierot are just making a mockery of the show all for the sake of making NH visible in the audiences eyes. I do ask who will actually read his new upcoming manga? (definitely not me). I doubt the pro-enders would even read it. That is, if Kishi makes another big boobed shy girl that falls for the male protagonist while he obviously likes the female protagonist who is a tsundere lol.

If it even reaches beyond 20 chapters, I'll be amazed.   The Japanese fandom is still furious at him over his treatment of Naruto and that indignation is going to cost him once the pilot of his new manga makes its debut now that everyone perceives his weaknesses as a mangaka. Whatever he creates will never see the level of international success that  he achieved with Naruto. Right now, I'm just wondering what will happen to the Boruto manga now that he is no longer its editor.  Maybe the writer will call it quits and go on to make their own manga?  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#47574 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:06 AM

If it even reaches beyond 20 chapters, I'll be amazed.   The Japanese fandom is still furious at him over his treatment of Naruto and that indignation is going to cost him once the pilot of his new manga makes its debut now that everyone perceives his weaknesses as a mangaka. Whatever he creates will never see the level of international success that  he achieved with Naruto. Right now, I'm just wondering what will happen to the Boruto manga now that he is no longer its editor.  Maybe the writer will call it quits and go on to make their own manga?  

True but I think Kishi should retire to prevent any future embarrassment. As for Boruto, if it keeps up the way it's going I believe Pierot will eventually end it the same way they did with Bleach.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47575 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:37 AM

I give it until they have the idea for development of chapter 1 in their heads. It will flop even at that point.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#47576 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:26 AM

so a friend decided to take me to see last jedi and...*sigh* only good thing i can say is i like reys new costume. thats it.

#47577 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

Well most likely it will flop. Not just because of the back lash over Naruto's ending, but I feel it will be compared alot to how Naruto WAS so it probably won't be popular and will fail in votes. Besides Naruto's ending proved most of all Kishi doesn't even know what he is doing as a writer.

Personally for many reason I don't think it would be a flop.

I also don't think any of his work will be a huge hit like naruto. I think it would be better he just write scifiction for fun since I don't think he has a capability to pull something deep and well written manga.

#47578 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

Only thing I suggest for Kishimoto's new manga is to stay away from romance please. He said he wasn't good at writing romance, and obviously he hasn't really improved much. I love romantic elements in stories, but given Kishi's record, I'd prefer if he make things as platonic as possible... (knowing me though, I'll probably still ship people -_-')

#47579 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

I wanted to show you guys something. I went to my local Books-a-million and I found these box sets for the Naruto series. Now there were many box sets there and most of them looked the same with maybe different placements, but just for the purpose I put these here.

2mxlq42.jpg

I have to ask: Where is Hinata? I mean, she is the main heroine right? I get told thousands upon thousands of times that Hinata was the main heroine in the Naruto manga and how she was pinnacle to the story, but I don't see her here at all. Where is she?

Maybe she is that Hyuga standing below Sakura.....no, wait that is Neji. Where is Hinata? I feel like these box designers missed something.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 December 2017 - 07:34 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47580 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:35 PM

I wanted to show you guys something. I went to my local Books-a-million and I found these box sets for the Naruto series. Now there were many box sets there and most of them looked the same with maybe different placements, but just for the purpose I put these here.

2mxlq42.jpg

I have to ask: Where is Hinata? I mean, she is the main heroine right? I get told thousands upon thousands of times that Hinata was the main heroine in the Naruto manga and how she was pinnacle to the story, but I don't see her here at all. Where is she?

Maybe she is that Hyuga standing below Sakura.....no, wait that is Neji. Where is Hinata? I feel like these box designers missed something.

Everyone knows the truth. Hinata was always irrelevant to the the whole story. Until they decided to give her the spotlight with" The Last". :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users